Racism is BAD, therefore...I will commit a huge scale GENOCIDE...

>racism is BAD, therefore...I will commit a huge scale GENOCIDE, delete millenia of my own civilization and mess up earth's dimension forever

cuntugo shall face the divine judgement for this

Attached: 1558268910879.jpg (573x752, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdba.georgetown.edu/IndigenousPeoples/UNdraft.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It felt like the main antagonist was Trump and to make him stop building the wall you had help Hitler start a Holocaust

That's ridiculous and could never happen in real life.

Attached: eu.jpg (852x480, 17K)

I watched all of season 3 and decided I didn't like the show anymore and quit.
Did I do the right decision?

>literally just purple Usagi
why do modern cartoonists try to make anime so bad but without any of the actual things that make anime good?

You mean serena?

To be fair, the whole "purple trashy Usagi" design was completely fine when she was just a one-time character and the joke was just "lol what if a magical girl was now a crazy hobo." They even introduced her with a knock-off Sailor Moon music sting.

Then for whatever reason they kept bringing her back and made her a major villain of the final season, but the weird joke design remained.

Attached: Mina_Loveberry_ID.png (609x865, 585K)

yes.

I don't blame star vs for this, since being a sailor moon knock off is basically how Star even exists to begin with.you know, the magic princess from the moon (oh sorry "mewni") living with humans.

>Commit genocide to the whole magical life creatures to stop the race war and left the disastrous consequences of merging two worlds
How the mouse approve this horrible idea in moral

My guess is that they don't intend to rerun that show, especially not the plot heavy episodes.

racism GOOD

Attached: D1fii4vX0AAcqYq.png large.png (798x258, 27K)

Yeah dude, I went out for groceries today and i almost got apprehended by one of the EU deathsquads. It's 1942 all over again!!

On a serious note, I hope you get AIDS, you rusky faggot.

there's a really visible trend at the moment, where people are so certain Trump is Satan that they advocate genocide and other fascist system to "stop him", it's getting really grotesque at time. kill the rich, kill white men, kill right wings politics, the scope of the hate is getting wider every week.

seething green voters detected

nothing wrong with killing the rich

Attached: 1528058952693.jpg (1728x1529, 366K)

>people unironically think like this
Holy shit I fucking wish the conspiracy theories these shitlib faggots peddle were true
t. /pol/

so why don't you kill yourself right now?

You would have been better to quit at the start of season 3.

What a mistake this show was.
May as well just stop at BFM. It won't be especially satisfying, but it sure beats putting up with the shit that we got for the last couple seasons.

Attached: Untitled.png (1188x1432, 834K)

Huh kinda feels like MLP where they made a one line joke about "Starswirl the bearded" (when the original G1 Starswirl was a female) and eventually in season 7 I think they turned a spoken joke into a real character. And even then he was just an asshole wizard rip off.

>user conveniently forgets who's shooting up mosques and temples
lol ok

>shooting mosques
take it from me, they have a way bigger death toll in Europe than like four amerimutt shooters

Muslims were, are and will be The ones shooting up temples +95% of the time globally.
Never been in a mosque so i dont care if people want to shoot up those places.

The deathsquads are just long-term this time.
But still efficient.

So you want everybody to be poor, got it.

Don't they believe they go to heaven if they die ? So why are muslims upset ?
Legit question

The EU, together with the UN, is presently genociding Europe and wiping out its civilization in the name of anti-racism, tolerance, diversity and multiculturalism.

Fuck off Vodka

Also the Earth is flat.

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe...you’re jelly?

Attached: D8942A16-6FE6-41F6-BE0A-9D0E6331A790.png (480x1064, 339K)

What are you talking about?

What exactly do you think the migrant wave is doing to Europe?

This is a misconception. Muslims don't instantly go to heaven when they die. They will stay in their grave being questioned by angels. Wrong answer, and you get smacked to the centre lf the earth and pull back up for another question. Of right, eh no smacking at least. This happens until the end of the world. People that instantly go to heaven are the ones that did jihad and even then, it really isn't instant. You stay at your grave until the end of the world. Even with that, it ain't you that decide what jihad actually is. It's god. So, good luck.

She showed that anyone can fuck up and everyone who messes with the politics are hurting society.

>this fucking thread
Both /pol/tards and commiecucks, back to your containment site now

Attached: 1CFC0D90-E3D8-45F5-B20B-BB985528D003.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Well that makes no sense. Bearded is involved in everything important that happened for the past 1111 years and some. If not in person, then through his works and apprentices. He is mentioned as important figure in every season past S1. He is the most central character in the shows universe. Better comparison would be to have Glossaryck only be mentioned through the show and appear as the goofy asshole at the last season.

>Yea Forumsmmiecucks stay to their own board

Attached: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg (702x395, 31K)

>kill white men,

Stopped reading your post right there. No one is oppressing you, white man. No one is discriminating against you, white man. No one is attacking you, white man. You are not a victim, white man. You are just a crybaby.

Kek, see what you did there.

Attached: sir_pooh_count_of_centacres.jpg (317x284, 24K)

>It's not happening to me at the moment so I don't care.
Conservative thought in a nutshell.

What the fuck this sounds terrifying.

Nah, Catholics and Jews believe the same thing. You don't go straight to an afterlife when you die. your consciousness ceases and your soul remains bound to your body/ashes until the resurrection. Then your consciousness turns back on and you are revived in the afterlife.

Yea really doesn’t feel like they thought ahead on that one. The fact that she was a parody of Sailor Moon, she was obviously meant to be a joke character, not the final boss

>I can wish you dead because I hate you, and will tell you to shut up and obey
Yup, you will be in the first lines when things go sour.

Yea Forumsmblr is real, my dude.
t. /g/
PS: you're still a faggot.

This is too fucking funny. The moment this dumb but crazy loyal Mina appeared in the show, I knew she would become a waifu for seething right-wing SJW's eventually. And yup, here you are, making threads.

Attached: don't you.png (1280x723, 767K)

Cringe

>Implying you even need to be not on the left side to find Star’s Master plan fucking retarded
Retardalert.jpeg

EU has dealt a great hand in imposing poverty and debt on all its client states through policies no one voted for, such as taking bailout money from UK, Sweden, and Netherlands for Greece. And the same applies to immigration as the countries that rejected the EU demands were fined despite the evidence of immense terrorist attacks in France and Germany. Ruski’s comparison is exaggerated because Star is naïve and only sees good intentions not consequences, the EU isn’t benevolent and is only objective is maintaining support for expanding its own power though politicians that support them in parliament.

>all this /pol/ bullshit
You’re a literal retard if you think a couple of desperate migrants are somehow going to “genocide” Europe, you dumb faggot. Maybe if your European cuck lands weren’t so shit when it comes to administrating and managing immigration correctly, you wouldn’t have a bunch of retards flinging shit at each other and people wouldn’t throw around Doomsday bullshit claims like “THE END OF EUROPE” or “WHITE GENOCIDE”. You deserve all the memes and vitriol, you incompetent retard.

>a couple of desperate migrants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

Migrants are pouring into Europe to the tune of 1 million+ each year, every years. "A couple of desperate migrants", holy shit. Do you write for CNN?

>Genociding Europe
Look up the definition of actual genocide you retard.

No, it's not "suicide" either. It's called "the economy", and it fucks both partire over.

>Migrants are pouring into Europe to the tune of 1 million+ each year, every years. "A couple of desperate migrants", holy shit. Do you write for CNN?
The statistics are proving you wrong,you delusional dickhead. The crisis was in 2011-2016, now it's in the tune of "a few thousand, of which a quarter is deported, and which replace a chunk of population that's going back to their home countries".

Since /pol/ is always wrong, does that mean the finale's actually good?

Actual Euroanon here. The EU is just the new german attempt of dominating the continent, something they have been cyclically trying to do for centuries before there was even an unified Germany. As it is we should just sober up and wipe the krauts from the face the earth.

So what you are saying is that Europe was until now just a bunch of racist, intolerant, single-minded inbreds? color me surprised.

Attached: impact-of-royal-breeding-part-i-860x487.jpg (860x487, 83K)

Isn't "horrific overcorrection to legitimate problem" how you're supposed to write a compelling villain?

Compared to the majority of the planet you are the rich.

That's a pretty deranged spin, right there.

pdba.georgetown.edu/IndigenousPeoples/UNdraft.html
Part II Article 7

Article 7.- Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.