Gunnerpiss Shit

>Fuck you, retards

Attached: 00002150.jpg (600x849, 213K)

Gods what a stupid comic

Every update there's just a whole lot of nothing.

please stop changing the title and author comments into rude things

I want to die. I want to escape this comic and get on with my life... but more than that, I want to kiss Annie!

Get fucked moron

This was predicted

do you think we're the last people who read this comic

Attached: wot.jpg (155x209, 7K)

No.

Yep

I don't even really read it anymore, I just make shitty threads to piss off

gunnerkrigg court is not a comic with lots of rude words

No, but this thread is

Is Tom even inveested in this subplot?
I feel like he wants to explore the two Annies some more but he feels obligated to focus on this shit instead.

i think tom puts lots of effort and passion into his work

You must have brain problems.

Nice try, Tom

this comic is tom's life's work

You wasted your life, Tom.
Sad!

i'm not tom siddell i just like his comic a lot and i'm excited to see every update

So, it has come to this, eh Tom?
What a shame.

So when are we getting art of the Annies passionately making out?

As soon as Imaa gets off his lazy ass.

please don't do that that's not nice

I hate Imaa, hopefully he dies

Seethe harder, Tom.

>none of the shots of Kat show off her sexy calves

Booo!

she's a child

She's a Creator

Worship the features of the Angel, reprobate

pretty zimmy

>trying to write some lewdfic about the two annies
>its confusing as fuck since they both have the same name
This was a mistake.

Like we give a shit about which Annie is grabbing the other's titties, it'll be hot either way

Annie 1 and Annie A

remember that chapter where the Other Fairy was given a name and then Red told Annie how much of a bad person she was and she was dressed like communist
where did Red get that outfit?

Cunny
Fanny
We've been over this.

no those aren't good names

Anti and Mony.

So she did just lift Rey's contract bind "programming" wholesale and now the cosmos interprets it as ownership transferal

Also imagining Saslamel wants to know about the Arrow because preventing niggas from fucking off once dead is another big no-no

which is which

Yo, but what if you call one Antimony.

Annie and her clone?

good annie and lesser annie
solid annie and liquid annie

i stopped when Annie's dad became her science teacher and fucked her over, and then subsequently the stupidest character Annie knows yells at her for shit she didn't have control over.

Honestly, it started out good, but like... yikes.

This blue wisp guy is giving me clippy vibes

do you like the two annies

i dont know anything about any of the new shit. The comic makes me upset to look at so I just hide this thread whenever it shows up.

until now of course.

It makes me upset because it was such a good comic. I loved the setting, I loved the characters and the lore. I loved how everything was being set up.

And then whoever writes this shit just...ruined the ride with her dad, and OOC'd to hell everyone like he didn't understand the characters any more. Jesus christ her dad is awful like, holy fuck. God. I WANT this to be good still but just...fucking christ.

Attached: syndrome_ruined the ridet.jpg (480x360, 15K)

ok
i think the comic is very good

>>>/tumblr/

what does tumblr have to do with anything?

>The author doesn't know his own characters but I do

Attached: highonlife.jpg (352x259, 13K)

Tumblr was pretty adamant in making Tony the anti-christ no matter what he or any other character did or said. Sooner blaming Tom for being an 'apologist' because Tony's relationship with Annie wasn't a black-and-white abuse case like they wanted.

sounds to me like you don't have any real criticism and just don't like the fact that Tony treats his daughter like shit

Attached: 1542329911553.png (5000x5000, 438K)

Obviously I can't say what I said was factual. It's all opinion.

I didn't realize I needed to dumb things down. I'm really sorry.

Attached: bowbowbowd0_hq.gif (400x243, 3M)

I didn't even know that, but okay. If that's true, that's awful my guy.

Well it's a shit opinion. How's that for 'dumbed down', you pretentious prick?

to be fair if it was pretty fucked up when he hit her

>Gods

Attached: 1540233969387.png (500x276, 150K)

Happens more often than you might think. Ever read Jojo?

If you realize that it's just your opinion then why are you seriously acting like the problem is that "the characters are acting OOC" and not that "I don't like where the story went"
You just don't like how the author is writing his story, which is fine, but don't be a pretentious faggot about it

Tom is still doing the writing, yeah?
Not leaving that to someone else?

Honestly, Tony's case isn't as clean cut and that's what polarises a lot of people. He's goes through a lot of shitty circumstances and gets the sole blame for them by fans.

>Left the Court and broke contact with friends to have Annie (Surma's idea)
>Slowly loses fight to save Surma. Nobody at the hospital helps him grieve.
>Sents Annie to the Court (Surma's request) but doesn't join her because he legit thinks she hates him for failing her mother.
>Travels a bit and finds some 'gods' who trick him into putting Annie in a coma. He's glad that Zimmy punched him and stopped it.
>Court reels him back in and threaten him with Annie's expulsion if he doesn't bring her back in line.
>The Court allowed Annie to cheat her homework for years, so she actually needs the discipline. Not to mention nearly being killed in the forest more than once.

Only givens are he caved into stress when seeing Annie wearing his dead wife's makeup and went overboard with the isolated room he moved her into. The guy needs counselling or something.

which gunnerkrigg would you like to go on a date with the most i want to date zimmy we can just stay over at my house and watch children's cartoons i think zimmy would enjoy that

>Travels a bit and finds some 'gods' who trick him into putting Annie in a coma.
what the fuck were those things?

>All these people going into a discussion thread of a webcomic they dislike to write the most retarded, childish nonsense
>OP declaring this thread to basically be a hate thread
You guys have problems.
Get off the internet.
You're acting like the biggest retards.
Please leave and don't come back.
You're cancer.

i like gunnerkrigg court it's my favorite webcomic

Attached: coyotee.png (500x352, 141K)

I'm trying not to use meme names (even though that would be way easier)..
Also a big part of it is both annies accepting each other and viewing each other as being equally the 'real' annie. It would be weird if one of them then ended up getting stuck with a different name.

It's funny that you guys are choosing this page to have a shit-fit over. As anons in the previous threads mentioned, the writing in this scene very reminiscent of early gunnerkrigg.
Court Annie and Forest Annie. It's what Tom uses, it's what the comments and I assume the forums use, it's intuitive.

i think this page is very good the little ghost is very cute

Is this a copypasta?
This is too retarded to be a real post.
Literally go fuck yourself, you pretentious faggot. :D

I agree. I like Toothpaste Ghost, the Freshminterpreter.

lmao

Would it make sense to write it in first person from one of them?

Or should part of accepting that they're both real mean that they finally need to come up with identifiers, so their conversations with others aren't equally confusing?
Annie and Anti. They break out in argument again over who has to be Anti

>It would be weird if one of them then ended up getting stuck with a different name.
So just give them both nicknames. Cannie and Frannie, etc.

>first person
JESUS NO!

Annie for Forest Annie and Antimony for Court Annie kinda works, too, if you really need more names, but I for one don't really get the problems. Most characters have only one name, right? What's the problem with using Court Annie and Forest Annie? Isn't that effectively the same thing as if they were called two completely different names? Like, if a character is called Jenny and another is called Barbara, you don't suddenly feel the need to call Jenny something else, like Jennifer, even if no one in the story ever refers to her like that, right?

Actually, wait

How do the Annies friends and their father distinguish between them? Like what do they call each Annie? They MUST have worked out a solution for this.

Just come up with some nickname for each that sounds like Kat or Tony could have come up with, and roll with that with a brief explanation.

>Like what do they call each Annie?
Annie. They address them directly, just like in any situation where there's two people named the same thing and it really isn't a big deal. It happens pretty often, actually. I know lots of people who share names and I don't even know that many people.

I have the same name as like 20% of my generation and have to go by my last or middle name constantly.

I can't imagine they don't have some sort of nicknaming going on, especially since they're together so often. I couldn't even make it through a week at work before getting fed up with name confusion.

Maybe you just have a weird hangup with it? Sounds pretty inconsequential to me.
Like, what happens?
You look up for a second when someone shouts Jack and then you realize they didn't address you and go on with your day?
Or maybe do they call you Jack from accounting and the other one is Jack from hr?
Kinda like Annie from the forest and Annie from the court, or Forest Annie and Court Annie?

Annie and Annie

The Mad Hijinks of Cannie and Fannie
Courtnie and Frannie At It Again

This.

>just like in any situation where there's two people named the same thing and it really isn't a big deal

People who share common names in the same social group are always immediately distinguished from eachother in my experience, my own name included.
Either they become family-name only, they get jokingly insulting suffixes, or if they've got a longer name they each get different short forms of it.

She, like the teacher fairy, got her clothes when she got a name, I think? I definitely remember a Tom comment about how she chose gray because she liked it.

Not in my experience.
I'm not saying the Annies won't have a page or two dedicated to figuring out nicknames for each other somewhere down the line. What I'm trying to say is that it isn't that big of a problem that needs to be fixed in order to be able to write a story about them.

"addressing each of them individually" isn't going to work in a short story about both of them at the same time.
You can't even do the French thing of omitting names from dialogue entirely, since they talk the same and there's no way to distinguish them there either.

Forest Annie stood there, her other self did something else. She looked at her from where she was standing and said this, so she stopped what she was doing to go over there, looking back at Annie standing around doing nothing.
I don't see the issue writing it like this. Everything you need to know is established in context and there's no need to keep calling them by their names.

gunnerkrigg threads have only become more autistic over time

I'm pretty sure it's just a select few super autists.

>gunnershit threads have only become more autistic over time
ftfy

... Or a single super autist who attracts others.

do it in first person

hey remember her

Attached: Cookie_Monster.png (152x248, 58K)

this 100%

This -9000%
Do NOT write it in first person, for the love of god and all that is holy!

I started writing a lewdfic about the two out of a random spark a few months ago. I avoided the naming confusion by making it from the perspective of forest Annie. Never finished it though, and there's a lot of detail I meant to backfill in that I never did.

coward

Attached: shut up!.gif (140x162, 178K)

remember her

Attached: gammer.png (673x856, 424K)

No.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x818, 174K)

Canonically a female brony

Attached: January_&_Lily.jpg (450x1106, 185K)

don't post that

The fact that the ghost says "you were shifted" implies that she might one day be unshifted, which is sad because the two Annies is by far the most interesting thing happening in the comic right now.

>comic with a lot of magic and lore
>lots of mysteries
>mysteries keep piling up
>stop caring about mysteries
>characters angry at each other
>stop reading comic
>two annies and cant tell which one i'm supposed to like

i dunno i'm so bored now with this. why did i ever read it in the first place?

its like paranatural. it had so much potential and then just went poof.

>two annies and cant tell which one i'm supposed to like

Why would you be "supposed" to like one over the other?

And why is it important what you're "supposed" to do at all?

What does that stand for? Cool Annie and Faggot Annie?

Yes.

if you like a character you're not "supposed" to like, you'll probably end up disappointed when the author decides to write them out of the story of kill them off.

Holy fuck this still exists?

I almost want to read a version where you don't specify at all which annie is doing what for the sheer entertainment value.

I like Annie more than Annie.

Let's try to make this terrible thread a little better. Give me some sketch requests.

Annie helping Annie brush her hair :3

Annie and Annie speaking in their own freaky twin language to each other

The Annies hate-kissing and groping each other.

The Annies in a foursome with Parley and Smitty. Probably with Forest Annie being new to it and getting her first ride on Smit.

Annie and Annie using each other to practice kissing while trying to convince themselves that there's nothing weird about it

This is actually very good.

Court Annie sucking Forest Annie's schlong off while leaving rings of lipstick marks on it

Hey, where's imma that fag?

Literally What are you blind?

I guess I could do some semi-wholesome sketches.

Starting out wholesome and then having them get shitty with eachother would be cute, too

Yeah.

Is imaa the one who did this?

Attached: 1549065250711.jpg (722x860, 141K)

Of course not.

this tbph

The vulgar OP is literally retarded and everyone hates them

i gonna need more of this

tom getting licked by both annies. hes self inserting so hard, lets finish the job.

This reads like a trump tweet

you must be 18 to use this website.

This user is retarded and literally everyone hates them

dam Kat, you forgot to carry the 1

Attached: fat dumb Juliettes fault Kat is perfect and does no wrong.jpg (566x251, 36K)

she did, but this is lawyer-shit. she didn't cross the ts and dot the is.

Just draw more of this

no, who is that?

See

The villain of this story.

Btw, because of the retarded haters at the start of this thread, everyone ignored the most important part of this page. Arthur is officially recognized by the gods as a "creature" now.

yes

Bump.

She's an ink splotch on a canvas that was drawn last week.
By that definition it's fantasizing about the alluring figure of a 3wk old.

Attached: 1558368435572.png (549x535, 470K)

Frannie
Courtnie
Cutie
Funny
Corny
Fannie
Cunny
Or just don't specify at all because that would be funnier.

Not to use the r-word but you sound like a Reddit tourist.
Are you lost or something?
Did the discourse on 4channel not tickle your fancy?

I can't draw today, so this will remain a sketch for now.

Attached: annie vs annie -1.jpg (1025x869, 149K)

Shit as always Imaa

Smiling Annies warm my heart dearly. Thank you.

lovely

That's not bad. Good job reigning in your compulsive shading.

Cute and hairpilled

This is Imaa? I'm not repulsed for once. Keep up the good work!

Unexpectedly wholesome.

Yes

Thanks, I'll post it in every thread now

Does that look like shit (as always)?