ALICIA VIKANDER Will Play HAWKGIRL In WW84

Always though Shiera was Latina/Hispanic, but whatever.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-062942_Facebook.jpg (1069x700, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/noobde/status/518791355904962560
youtube.com/watch?v=VE9tIJiO3no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hawkgirl is an alien, a member of the Thanagarian race

Read comics casual

Kendra is Latina.

Attached: tumblr_pg6m6rs49f1smb66mo1_500.jpg (500x473, 95K)

The hawks are in this? Fuckin cool

Aren't there like a bunch? Do we know which one?

Nu52 Earth-2. Doesn't get less relevant than that.
Can she really pull off the warrior badass that is Hawkgirl? I've only seen Alicia in Agents of UNCLE and she said was kinda bland in it.

Is this actually going to be a Wonder Woman and the JSA movie? Because if so I am fucking in.

The Hawks are going to be in a WW movie?

Well Kendra was latina before Earth 2 as well.

holy shit i'm starting to wonder if the rumors are tru now....

What rumors?

You only thought that because they cast a latina to play her in the cartoon, and they only did that because they wanted someone with an accent to make her sound more exotic and alien.

She's hot as fuck but I haven't seen her in anything other than 10 minutes of Tomb Raider 2018 (and she was weirdly really unflattering in that desu)

Noo, stop ruining my favourite characters. First Lara, now Shiera

What race is Alicia supposed to be? I'm Hispanic and I wouldn't think she's foreign if I saw her on the street here.

Hawkgirl should be a redhead, whatever race she is.

Yes, there's Hispanic redheads, spare me the comment.

Noooo she's the Tomb Raider girl? Ugh I hated her in that. Thought she wasn't attractive enough for the role at all and she was extremely annoying with the "Like, I have billions and a mansion, but I pretend like I don't and I rarely shower because I like to mix with the peasants and you should find me RELATABLE FOR THAT" post modern attitude they gave her.

im not even gonna complain becasue ive always seen the hawkpeople as foreign or middle eastern anyways

Her name sounds like a viking and I assume shes British but only because she was Lara Croft. Shes a swede.

I'm just glad to see Sam Worthington again

ive only just clicked that he was the one playing hawkman in that shit netflix show wasnt he ?
or am i remembering this wrong

Let's see if they manage not to shit down mah boi's throat this goddamned time around.

>Evil cuck in JLA animated series
>Killed off immediately in Legends of Tomorrow
>Cuck who runs Netherealm has a hate boner for him literally for one stupid cover he was in, so no Injustice

He only had a semi decent appearance in Smallville. It's too much brethren.

dont worry man when we discover fucking nth metal or kyryptonite
we wil have a good hawkman adaption

Read comics you casual

What was the cover?

Uh... disregard that, I misremembered, it's not a cover but a title page. It's so stupid.
The studio that created Mortal Kombat used to be called Midway.
One of Hawkman's old 'shock dialogue' covers was him saying he wouldn't risk his life to save Midway (city).
The guy who created Mortal Kombat saw that page and tweeted Hawkman was never getting into his games. It's Justice League #129

Attached: 967844256f9798e3de4513620cc0c078._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 642K)

God damn I pre-typed the thing and forgot to erase the cover mention. Should go to sleep.

Found it
twitter.com/noobde/status/518791355904962560

Like I said she was unflattering in that. But she's pretty hot elsewhere.

Is there any reason we're supposed to believe this random Instagram guy?

>"I've killed things from other worlds before."
Low-key Thanagarian invasion then, I guess? It feels a bit like the Skrulls in Captain Marvel, but it will probably work with Hawkgirl.

Attached: 1529149579462.jpg (820x1025, 121K)

Why does Warners love sticc women?

...?

Saunders isn't even Latin you're clinging to a shred of a character from a reboot that nobody liked.

It seems like youre the one who's read a single run and are obsessed with it.

This movie has been in the can for like a year and a half

Hispanic isn't a race. It just means you are from a spanish speaking country and speak spanish.

very excited that ALICIA VIKANDER Will Play HAWKGIRL In WW84

Cool.

Nigga, it's been filming now for awhile.

Shit, it's way more concrete than projects like GLC and New Gods sadly.

>google
>no mention of this anywhere
>this very thread comes up in search results
OP, you're full of shit. That doesn't even make sense. Why the hell would Hawkgirl be in a Wonder Woman movie?

How is that post modernism? lmao

very excited that ALICIA VIKANDER Will Play HAWKGIRL In WW84

Why would wonder-woman be in a Batman/Superman movie? why would Black widow be in an iron man movie? Why would Hawkeye (who is, let's not forget, a character from from M*A*S*H of all things) be in a Thor movie? Answer: Capeshit does as it pleases.

>Why would wonder-woman be in a Batman/Superman movie?
Trinity.
>Why would Black widow be in an iron man movie?
Because she started as an Iron Man villain.
Why would Hawkeye (who is, let's not forget, a character from from M*A*S*H of all things) be in a Thor movie?
Because Marvel is fucking retarded.

Diana and Shiera/Kendra have absolutely FUCK ALL to do with each other in anyway whatsoever. Fuck off with your retarded lies.

I guess thisll tie into Hawkman in Black Adam

Kendra Saunders is latina and Earth 2 was great.

Attached: Hawkman Vol 4 #1.jpg (1041x1600, 647K)

I'm getting so sick of these bullshit rumors. Anyone can just claim anything, and all the drooling retards of the internet will instantly believe it for no reason and spread it like wildfire.

And this one is especially dumb. I can't even remember an instant where Diana and Shiera had any meaningful interaction. I have an easier time believing the Atomic Knights or the Power Company will be in this movie than Hawkgirl. Fuck off.

She look even more boring than Brie.

>I can't even remember an instant where Diana and Shiera had any meaningful interaction.
Well that doesn't mean they can't.

Why the fuck should they?
>HURR HURR DEY BOTH WARRIOR CHICKS SO OBVIOUSLY DEY'D BE BESTEST OF FWIENDS!!! HURP A HURP DERP HURP
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself. They have nothing in common, and no reason whatsoever to interact with each other for more than five minutes at best.

>Why the fuck should they?
Because it's fun.
>they have nothing in common
Hawkgirl has egyptian mythology themes behind her and this is kinda what you want in a shared universe, two characters meeting up.

>characters who have nothing in common hanging out
>fun
You really are that much of a simpering retard, goddamn.

>HUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR MYTHOLOGY HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR
I rest my case. Jump off a cliff, you stupid piece of shit.

I don't think you understand the concept of a shared universe you dumbo.

Casual here! Are Hawk and Wondy good friends in the comics?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x526, 55K)

Atleast she isn't a cunt like her

Is this Thanagarian or reincarnated princess?

Hawkwoman and Wonder Woman were on the justice league together.

Attached: 77246098c172f1c27fd308355aeca9b3.jpg (454x750, 159K)

They don't hate each other.
But friendships are weird in comics, like Black Canary and Wonder Woman are supposed to be the best of friends but they rarely interact.

There was some animosity between Hawkgirl and Diana in the dcau though.

Is this the new 'have sex'?

Technically speaking Wonder woman would be everyone's good friend as she is almost supernaturaly charismatic and graceful but in practice many writers will have other character bristle at Diana's perfection.
So to answer your question, Kinda.

Hawkgirl is usually the identity of the JSA version Kendra Saunders. The Thanagarian version as well as Carter's wife were both Hawkwoman.

So, continuing on with the reoccurring trend, the only thing I look forward to is direct to dvd garbage in the next couple of years. Thanks.

Will she be a barista?

>Always though Shiera was Latina/Hispanic

I’m cool with the casting, whatever, but Earth-2 Hawkgirl is clearly the best of all time.

Attached: 8C61D693-5832-46AB-86BF-CF8760FCEFB1.jpg (1500x2313, 1.15M)

Hawkman, Stargirl, and Atom-Smasher are apparently going to be in the Black Adam movie, haven’t heard anything about the JSA in Wonder Woman.

And then we have Geoff Johns writing the Stargirl series on the DC streaming platform acting as a secret JSA series. How great would it be if we got a JSA movie before another proper Justice League?

I don't think you understand the concept of making logical sense. There is no reason to have these two interact. When you gave crossovers wherein the two IPs have no common ground, that's just slapping action figures together. Try having some fucking dignity, tard ass.

>they were co workers once
Oh, fucking brilliant. That totally justifies it. Seriously, find a knife at gut yourself with it, you dumb cunt.

>nothing from trades
Nope

We all know she's going to be Captain Marvel's love interest anyway

Attached: 23aabb77-7b0f-4306-8232-46a4ba28c370.jpg (1000x647, 134K)

nice source

Get your Carol shit out of here

bump

>Can she really pull off the warrior badass that is Hawkgirl?
youtube.com/watch?v=VE9tIJiO3no

This coloring hurts my eyes.

It wrapped last year

Attached: 3E1B6616-FBC2-4B74-985D-3E3711EEF863.jpg (828x1292, 639K)