You know... Now that i think about it...

You know... Now that i think about it, Star and Marco didn't even noticed that they forgot Tom in the magic dimension and they barely gave a fuck when they found him there

Fucking hell

Attached: Sad_Tom-1800.jpg (1080x1080, 286K)

Nobody likes cucks. See Shatascan

Attached: proud cuck.png (719x405, 177K)

Tom deserved a better show

I mean, to be fair, Marco did literally impale himself in order to give Tom the pudding and get him back to normal. And Star focuses on Tom being okay first before commenting on Marco, her boyfriend, flipping a horse.

So there’s that, I guess. Obviously the Marco bit means more than the Star bit, but it’s something.

So?

Attached: tom shed.png (2392x1508, 1.6M)

Tom deserved marco

Well yeah they are sadists

Can someone draw art of Tom sitting in the Realm of Magic by himself as its breaking down with him saying "This is fine" as white light envelops everything?

Tom's lucky he's finally escaped that burning trash heap of a love triangle. He's way too mentally stable for Star now. This is the best possible ending for him.

This.

Based

oh shit did they ever clarify the whole globgor eating shastacan deal, since globgor is vegetarian.

What part of "nobody likes a cuck" you didn't get?

Yeah, the guy started out as a dick early on but this entire last season made me hope that he would just jump ship and find someone who actually gave him the time of day.

he ends up with janna, duh.

Tom always felt like a very arbitrary character to me, like he wasn't meant to develop past "the jealous ex-boyfriend". I don't think much would have been lost from leaving him at that.

>like he wasn't meant to develop past "the jealous ex-boyfriend"
He is easily my favorite character in the show, but this is exactly right. That's all he was ever supposed to be. I think the fan reaction caused the writers to evolve him into something more so he could play a more significant part in the plot. If nobody cared about his character then he would've been left in the first or second season.

>Janna
Janna only has eyes for Marco who has eyes for Star, so the only option Janna has is to kill herself once she actually started being a threat to Starco.

it just means Eclipsa is a liar

He relapsed. That's a thing that happens.

The entire idea behind the last episode is just to finish up - it wasn't meant to make sense, it was meant to just end everything. It's kinda sad

Attached: 1552846279219.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)