Tangled series

Sunday edition. Let's discuss the superior magical girl show.

Attached: tangled_sunday_by_hydroflorix_dcjluu5-pre.jpg (661x1209, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
youtube.com/watch?v=1iSrvyZrDy8
youtu.be/J2XSZvCuGKo?t=20
youtu.be/FvE8IOwVuLA
youtube.com/watch?v=VOY1Wj6MVs0
youtube.com/watch?v=nobLlMG1sks
youtu.be/c0csHgHwTC8
youtu.be/Bpoypm9lb08
youtu.be/nobLlMG1sks
youtu.be/ymKzqa_eIec
youtube.com/watch?v=o6X_S_UIv8I
youtube.com/watch?v=v2mJPV8lRi4
twitter.com/corrwill/status/1130681164694470661
youtu.be/DwTogmKwYWo
youtube.com/watch?v=atc8RAtl-Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ1Rb9hC4JY
youtube.com/watch?v=g-aQLiXVRCo
collider.com/tangled-live-action-remake-roy-conli/#images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rapunzel will kill all of the Disney multiverse by Season 3, that's how she will send Arendelle her regards, because the wedding in Ever After isn't actual people, they are mirages created by her foul nudist sorcery. and "Eugene" is actually a lesbian in drag, no not Cassandra, another lesbian.
Screen cap this post.

Attached: Bareass.png (603x431, 315K)

>kill all of the Disney multiverse
She's not Star Butterfly

FINALE LEAKED: Rapunzel destroys the sun and moon magic, killing all the Arendellians. Then, she and Eugene forcefully merge Corona and the Dark Kingdom the ruling cojple finally free from chaos.
Oh and Cass is Janna is this equation, so I guess she literally die from being cucked.
You're welcome.

Star is absolutely an asshole that she ignores the consequences of the follow-up chaos and disasters of merging two worlds.

season 3 is almost here!

Attached: 4567.jpg (892x691, 250K)

Season 3 when

Other than Cass best girl dying, that would unironically be a great ending.

Rapunzel is the worst friend to have because she's not inherently malevolent. She's selfish and ignorant of other people's emotions. Traits all sociopaths possess. Varian and Cassandra chose to help her out of their own goodness, traits that Rapunzel exploited for her own benefit while completely unaware of how much it was costing them to care for her.

That's why they couldn't tell her how much of a jerk she is to her face, they felt guilty due to her upbringing so they kept helping her, all while piling up resentment every time she let them down.

Since they were guilt tripped into accepting she wasn't at fault, the anger built up until they exploded and drove them both to insanity. Meanwhile Rapunzel went on her merry way to pursue whatever picks her fancy.

To reach her destiny, she will gladly step on the corpses of her followers, using them to build a stairway to her dream. She will offer her friends and lover to unspeakable horrors on a whim, all while keeping that smile on her face.

Attached: I_got_a_dream.png (1241x1387, 1.27M)

>Cass was cucked
But Cass is always the third wheel in the OT3.

Episodes links: pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Attached: 2511445 - Cassandra Tangled Tangled__The_Series.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Now that Star Vs. ended without Star and Marco doing anything more than kissing and literally just stared at each other in the finale, I am DEEPLY concerned that Tangled will not feature a 45 minute sex scene of Eugene and Rapunzel making love in the nude while telling each other passionately their feelings and comfortably stroking and kissing in full graphic detail.

Attached: couple.png (612x572, 416K)

FINALE LEAKED

nobody knows shit about the sun and moon magic. repunzial saves the day because she doesn't listen to others. Cassandra is saved. valairen is instrumental in saving the day and his dad is saved.

Finale leaked: Rapunzel goes Kid Miracleman on Corona

Why 45 minutes specifically, if I may ask?

Eugene "The Pervert" Fitzherbert or Flynn "Been insider her" Ryder?

Attached: Eugene_Fitzherbert[1].png_.png (227x500, 84K)

The length of a double-feature episode.

Let's give a warm welcome to any Star Vs refugees looking for a new better show to watch. Please pardon our autism and enjoy the ride.
inb4
>Is this show good?
Yes
>Are you memeing or is it actually good?
It's actually good
>What's the watch order/timeline?
Tangled > Before Ever After pilot > Tangled The Series > Tangled Ever After short
>Where can I watch it?
See Have fun

Attached: and at last I see the light.jpg (1200x756, 77K)

I need to find a drawfag to beg for a Virgin and Chad with Star and Rapunzel

Threadly reminder that Cassandra is Rapunzel's slave/fucktoy and she has no real say in the matter.

Attached: Fucktoy_Cass.jpg (642x3752, 574K)

>Having a worthless "honor" of a burden foisted on you
I know that feel bro

Attached: Grimauldus.png (1365x581, 984K)

Possibly premiere along with Disney+.

Attached: 56547458_647946268975117.jpg (540x540, 137K)

What a handsome man

Star is a selfish hedonistic brat who deliberately destroyed countless lives for love, the most selfish of reasons, and got away with it.

Rapunzel is a kind, loving, humble cinnamon roll who's naivete kept her from stopping dear friends from falling to the darkness, and suffers for it every day

Yeah, I get the same shit at work. My boss says I deserve a "big pat in the back". Like that will pay rent.

Threadly reminder that Cassandra did nothing wrong and was in her right to fight for her destiny.

Attached: 1555247691537.jpg (1000x750, 426K)

Rapunzel is a perfectly normal and well-adjusted heterosexual girl, unlike Cass the fucking creepy ass man-dyke

Shut up Cass

Attached: cass_posting.jpg (1348x892, 577K)

Cassandra needs to accept her desires and aspirations are secondary and that she should be expected to give up her life for her sovereign at the least instruction

I fucking hate birds

What a fag. Birbs are the best, user. They are so cute!

I'd love nothing more than to be put on all fours and get sodomized by this big hunk of a man. No homo

Attached: 1556258289947.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

But bird episode is cute and have a good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=1iSrvyZrDy8

Attached: a4294034970a304e88f737b8dfc8a786c8175c55.jpg (540x960, 179K)

Whereas I can see Rapunzel aging gracefully, Cassandra is going to hit the wall hard. She is going to look like a full blown man by the age of 30

Raps and Eugene are so good at flirting.

Attached: tumblr_ppwnlr6ehe1r2zyt4o1_400.gif (268x335, 785K)

>Adira will never crush your head between her thighs
FUCK

Attached: 9df.png (680x380, 333K)

Adira has "Cassandra's replacement" written all over her. We may yet see a man get his skull crushed by Adira's womanly warrior thighs. Likely Lance. This will be why he doesn't appear at the wedding. Screencap this.

Not before she's Rapunzel's third betrayer for pottery purposes

Attached: Tangled_Alignment_Chart.jpg (1279x1280, 932K)

I need my dose of Cassandra in pain.

Failure. If there was a word to describe her life up to this point, failure would be a fine choice. That's the thought that came to her head as she scrambled to reach Rapunzel, who was also bound by hand and feet in front of her.

Lady Caine standing arrogant in front of both of them, laughing her as she made a futile effort to break her restraints, mocking...failing.

"You won't get away with this!" shouted Cassandra as she tried again to break her restraints, a big and heavy foot set against her back and made her unable to move. It was one of the Stabbington's. No longer able to move, she decided to glare at Lady Cain, hoping that if she did it enough, she would fall dead.

"My my, we got a knight over here. Such a shame she's a failure of a knight, unable to protect the princess" mocked Lady Caine, glaring back at her and taking out her knight, threateningly.

"I don't know how you got out of your cells, but we'll get free and stop you!" yelled Rapunzel besides Caine, prompting her to turn around. The blonde hair lying dormant in the ground, it would have tried to protect Rapunzel by this point but somehow it wasn't reacting to Caine's threat.

"While I'd love to brag about my masterful plan, I have to admit we had a bit of help" said Caine as she walked close to Rapunzel, taking her by the hair as she spoke. "By the way, Varian sends his regards"

"Wh-what?" said Rapunzel astonished as Lady Caine threw her back into the ground with a thud. Cassandra felt rage burning inside as she tried to worm her way towards the fallen princess.

"Yeah, the wonders of alchemy. It's surprising what a little potion and misdirection can do these days" said Caine as she gloated once more, the second Stabbington coming close. "Whatever the case, we will stop you and send you to prison again!" shouted the princess defiantly, a bruise on her chin where she had been thrown by Caine.

Cont...

Attached: Tangled-before-ever-after-disneyscreencaps_com-5299.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

>valairen
Based

Attached: 519ETnhx4OL.jpg (333x500, 59K)

pastebin reee

>writefags still forgetting pastebin exists for their autism texts

Attached: shadman.jpg (519x587, 46K)

"Oh, but princess. You don't seem to get it, now you're my prisoners" replied Caine as she lowered the knife with one hand and turned Rapunzel around with the other, so that she was lying on her back. Rapunzel stared at the sharp knife as it got close to her chest and she started breathing harder, all color gone from her face as she imagined it biting deep into her flesh. "And now you'll experience the same suffering I received at the coronian prison" spoke Caine, raw hatred seeping into her voice as the knife tore off Rapunzel's gown, exposing the princess' small perky breasts.

"STOP!" shouted Cassandra, surprised at the loudness with which she spoke. The fear. She had seen Rapunzel naked before, when helping her get changed for the day and at Lost Lagoon. That memory in particular held a special place in her heart, so the idea of other people staring at the princess' naked body made her sick. "Don't touch her!" shouted Cassandra more loudly as the Stabbington's walked towards the exposed princess, whose face had become red as she tried to cover her exposed breasts, her nipples already hard from the cold and fear. They had lust written all over their faces as Caine steppend back and let them take turns at groping the princess' chest. "NO! STOP!" screamed Rapunzel as the thugs pressed their hands painfully against her breasts, taking hold of the nipples and twisting. Tears started to run over her cheeks as Cassandra struggled with all her might against her bonds. It was pointless...

"STOP! TAKE ME INSTEAD! Take me but don't touch her!" screamed Cassandra with all her strength, as her eyes started to water.

Cont...

Attached: 113052.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

I love her bros...

Attached: Vex_Rapunzel's_Tangled_Adventure.jpg (434x524, 45K)

Attached: 59345492_133683637735010_7714905184982272501_n.jpg (900x1125, 203K)

"My my, we have a hero here boys" spoke Caine as she interrupted the rape and reached Cassandra. "You really think we would pass the chance to touch this fine piece of meat for a vulgar dyke like you? You don't even look like a woman" said one of the Stabbington's, spitting at her. The spit fell on her face and she felt herself squirming at the idea of their touch all over her body.

Cold hatred overcame Cassandra she glared at them more, trying to find some way to reply or get out of her restraints. But looking at Rapunzel, crying and shivering, completely terrorized by their touch, Cassandra steeled her resolve. "Sounds like I'm too much of a woman for you" said Cassandra, her words dripping with venom as she stared at the two brothers.

"What did you say, bitch?" replied the other thug, who had been kept quiet up to this point. The two walked over to her and she felt a knot in her chest as she fought against her emotions, trying to avoid breaking down in front of them. The only path was forward. "I just said it, you two wouldn't last five minutes with a woman like me" she said, trying her best to avoid pissing her pants.

"We'll make you eat those words" said the Stabbington's as they turned towards Lady Caine. "Hey Caine, can we do this bitch first before doing the princess?" they asked, to which she replied. "Go ahead. I couldn't care less as long as the dear princess here suffers" she replied as she grabbed Rapunzel's head and forced her to watch. "See? This is all your fault, Rapunzel"

Attached: Rape.jpg (2315x1449, 201K)

I kinda like this fan fiction story about Matthews and Lemon Head.

Attached: D6nv81RUIAAE6lc.jpg (1719x2048, 585K)

"Cass! NO!" screamed Rapunzel as she struggled against her bounds again.

"I-it's okay Rapunzel. Everything will be alright!" said Cass, trying to sound encouraging and giving her best fake smile. It was okay...it was no worse than getting killed. She just had to endure until reinforcements arrived. Fitzherbert should be close, after all...it was for Rapunzel...it was for Rapunzel. She steeled herself as the knife tore off her clothes, exposing her bare chest while the other thug took hold of her pants, tearing them off her body and exposing her underwear beneath.

Attached: Rape2.jpg (1920x922, 174K)

Attached: tumblr_prmkygwQ9J1wn7701o4_1280.jpg (956x1920, 585K)

Attached: 1558031955685.gif (600x336, 680K)

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1533275888799.png (306x304, 103K)

As the door shut behind her, Cassandra took in her surroundings. She stood at the entrance to Lost Lagoon.
'Great' she thought, 'Another illusion.'
As she ventured into the cove, she heard splashing and giggling. She stopped as her foot caught something. A discarded violet dress.
Rapunzel splashed in the shallows, all grins and giggles. She lit up when she saw Cass and charged over to her, shamelessly nude.
"There you are Cass!" She beamed, taking Cass' withered hand. "The water is SO lovely!"
"I-I can't," Cass stammered, her face turning red as she turned away.
"You can't swim? Don't worry, I'll teach you," Rapunzel crooned as she pawed at Cass' shirt. "Let's get this off so it doesn't get WET!"
"Rapunzel, no! St-stop it! You're... YOU AREN'T REAL!"
Rapunzel froze and dropped her hands from Cass's shirt. Slowly, her expression unreadable, she leaned in and softly, so softly kissed her cheek. Her warm breath tickled her ear as she whispered.
"You're a sharp one. I like that,"

Suddenly, Cass was in the palace kitchen, mountains of dirty dishes in front of her. Her shirt was still wet from Rap's hands.
"Cassandra, what are you doing?" Old Lady Crowley voice interrupted her thoughts. "You can't wash dishes with that hand of yours!"
"What? Don't try to trick me, I know you're not-"
"Hush, we've already established that. I'll wash, you dry." She pulled up a stool and put her hands in the suds. Cass robotically picked up a towel.
"Who are you?" She demanded, with all the force she could muster as she wiped a plate she was handed. It the finest china. The Coronation china.
"There are so many names," Crowley mused as she polished a stubborn spot on a salad fork. "But Xhan Tiri will suffice. What is it you want, Cassandra?"
"What?"
"What is it you want out of life? Love, respect, power? Everybody wants something," she crooned as she pulled a sword out of the foam. "I'll dry this one Cass, Lord knows you can't handle swords anymore."

Cont

Attached: Slut.jpg (736x981, 109K)

I want more...

Attached: delicioso.jpg (610x430, 18K)

Cass shook her head clear and saw the dimly lit armory. Her father stood at attention, staring straight ahead.
"Try the bastard sword," he demanded, not even looking as she pathetically try to swing it. Her withered hand had no strength, her healthy one no finesse. She'd seen peasants shovel pig shit with more grace. "Try the hand-and-a half, the rapier, the claymore, mace, flail, axe, shortsword!" He rattled off everything in the armory.
"I can't," she croaked hoarsely. She felt her eyes burn.
"Try the dagger then," he sneered, his features taking on Fitzherbert's. "That's a woman's weapon. Though I can't tell if you wanna put it in Blondie's back or cut her out of her clothes with it!"

She was back with the caravan, they'd stopped for the night. Fitzherbert and Raps cuddled sickeningly by the fire.
"Envy is a green-eyed monster Cass. All the monsters in your life have green eyes, don't they?" Shorty burbled as he sat up from the dirt.
"I'm not jealous of them!" she spat, turning away from them. They were doing a lot more than cuddling now. She put her hands over her ears to drown out the sounds they made.
"That's not what I said."Shorty slurred, stumbling to sit next to her. Envy is wanting what others have. Jealousy is having something and being afraid to lose it. And you... have nothing to lose."

Cont...

In a ditch getting eaten by racoons

Attached: Lewd.jpg (500x688, 59K)

Attached: tumblr_prmkygwQ9J1wn7701o3_1280.jpg (1024x1835, 660K)

>copypasta spam again
w h y

Who? Oh that guy.. Gone for good waaaay back in season 1. Thank good smart people run this series and know better than to bring him back.

She was at the Alchemist's shack. Quirin's amber sarcophagus was bright green instead of gold, bathing the room in a sickly glow.
"Come on Cass, tell me one way she hasn't let you down!" Varian tutted from atop his father's tomb. "She breaks your heart every day, she ratted you out to EUGENE, she dragged away from your destiny to follow her own," he counted off his withered, blackened fingers. "She'd rather trust the oh so cool Adira than her best friend, and last but not least!" He leapt down from his perch and stalked towards her.

"She crippled you, burnt you, ruined you forever with evil magic. She stole any hope of being a warrior right from your very fingers." Cassandra sunk to her knees and fought back tears. "From the moment she entered your life she has given you nothing but grief. Nothing but heartbreak."
"Why are you telling me this!?" She snarled at him. "If you expect I'll betray her-"
I EXPECT NOTHING, the voice echoed, shattering the illusion and leaving her in a dark void. "Cass wept and looked at her withered rotted hand with shuddering hatred. BUT KNOW THIS. THE SUNDROP ISNT THE ONLY FORCE THAT CAN ACHIEVE MIRACLES.

Cass caught her breath as her hand burned with a green light. She flexed her fingers and found they moved with an unfamiliar strength.

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. NOW GO. YOUR FRIENDS ARE EXPECTING YOU CASSANDRA

Dimly, her restored hand felt a knob in it. Turning it, she opened the door and stepped out into the Sunlight

Attached: Zhan Tiri Awakens.jpg (1056x1920, 572K)

Attached: tumblr_prmkygwQ9J1wn7701o2_1280.jpg (1024x1289, 482K)

The monkey's paw for getting this show is the autists
>areyousureaboutthat.gif

>posting each part separately instead of merging them into one image
user wtf are you doing?

Attached: raps says fuck off.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Guys, I seriously can't have enough of Rapunzel lewds out there. I am masturbating obsessively and this is affecting my everyday life. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: ezgif-3-e7d4316bb1c5.gif (681x456, 2.99M)

Some copypasta memes are funny but the same fic copypasta is going to get these threads moved to /trash/ if it’s ever noticed. Knock it off.

Agreed. As original author of the Cass Door Copypasta, I politely ask that it not be posted anymore. I'm glad you all liked it so much, but please, give it a rest.

>lewding the punz
for shame

Thank fuck we've still got a season of this left now that Star and GoT have officially crashed and fucking burnt

Merging them would be too large in size.

I'm impressed how consistently asexual Corona's criminals are.

Attached: illust_74818053_20190520_133438~01.png (366x317, 95K)

Is Cass a virgin?
Is Caine a virgin?
Did Stalyan fuck Eugene?
Is Friedborg a virgin?
Did Eugene and Raps fuck?

Is Vex legal?

Attached: d62d47d1b3c10b9cfa0d73d9da7c15adf6c956bd96ec61fa6d3497fe25171e31~01.png (671x376, 151K)

>Is Cass a virgin?
Where the fuck else does her seething femcel rage come from

Attached: 1555172164582.jpg (480x449, 13K)

"Ugh!" she groaned as she felt the fist land on her belly. Still, not wanting to give them the satisfaction, she breathed hard and calmed herself, trying to appear strong in front of her enemies and also to appease Rapunzel, who had started to cry again.

"Not so tough now, are ya?" said one of the brothers as he slapped her cheek really hard. Leaving a red welt as she glared back at him.

"Oh you may deny it now, but once we're done with you you'll be broken like a cheap whore" he said as she felt her gross calloused hands caressing her toned belly, slowly going down towards her underwear. She felt his hand slipping inside her underwear, a rough finger caressing her labia. She felt the desire to vomit as the thug tried to rape her.

She hated it, just like she hated the way his brother grabbed her face and forcibly kissed the nape of her neck. Savagely, like a beast. She could feel his lips and tongue all over her neck, her hair standing on end and making her feel dirty while the other one slipped a finger inside her.

She hated it and yet...she could feel the warmth in her clit and her body beginning to heat up from the touch.

"You may think yourself above this, but your body doesn't lie" the one who fingered her whispered as he took out his hand and showed it to her. It was covered in a white and sticky substance.

"You're already wet. Just like a cheap whore" he said mockingly. He slapped her again.

Attached: 1555550528919.jpg (1218x1920, 533K)

Imagine my initial happiness then growing disappointment when this wasn't actually a Caine rapes Cassandra pasta. Lady Caine needs more content in general but preferably lewds.

sauce pls

Attached: tumblr_pqcfniigcY1vnjdcbo1_1280.png (1280x641, 463K)

Attached: 1557033323984.jpg (111x80, 2K)

This reads like a 12 year old's "lemon" on fanfics.net

Attached: MODS.jpg (960x960, 93K)

I know right? I feel bad because there's a huge lack of Rapunzel lewds out there. Only shitty movie and series edit at most.

Bet lady Caine was raped in jail. Cassandra's father and the other guards don't seem like good people at all. Just see how they oppress the citizens.

youtu.be/J2XSZvCuGKo?t=20

I bet they ran a train on Caine's asshole. Probably Varian's too.

>Is Cass a virgin?
Yeah. That's why she's such a raging frustrated lesbian.

>Is Caine a virgin?
I doubt it. Her asshole must be pretty loose after all the coronian guards were done with her.

>Did Stalyan fuck Eugene?
Absofuckinglutely. Fitzherbert got plenty of experience. He also had a threesome with twins according to Lance.

youtu.be/FvE8IOwVuLA

>Is Friedborg a virgin?
I...guess? Can't imagine anyone tapping that.

>Did Eugene and Raps fuck?
I think they do. All that time alone in the castle at night, or in the hairavan. Rapunzel must have used her backdoor a lot, because she doesn't want to get pregnant. Otherwise she would be showing sings of it by now.

Also I doubt Eugene is ready and willing to become a father so soon.

>Is Vex legal?
It's fantasy medieval europe. Of course she is. I'd love to go medieval on her ass.

People weren't as squeamish in those days, not like today where even loli cartoons are banned from forums.

>Imagine my initial happiness then growing disappointment when this wasn't actually a Caine rapes Cassandra pasta. Lady Caine needs more content in general but preferably lewds.
Will see what I can do. Sounds like a good premise too. Are you the same user that asked for a rape story where Cassandra hated it and felt dirty afterwards?

Attached: 2350112 - Cassandra_(Tangled) Ludin Rapunzel Tangled Tangled__the_series.jpg (1200x1500, 1.25M)

If you're gonna write more shit at least put it in a pastebin you double nigger

No u

'If only she hadn't come back from that tower I would be free'. That's what she tells to herself as the first black rock springs from the ground and pierces the princess' chest.

Rapunzel makes a surprised face and looks down, patting her belly as if she still hadn't registered what happened. Her hand comes out red, and her expression changes to one of fear and rejection. As if attempting to ignore she has been impaled would make it go away.

'Why? Why did you choose me? Why did you have to use and abuse me?' More black rocks sprout from the ground and stab Rapunzel in her arm, her shoulder, her chest. Blood starts pouring out of her mouth as Cassandra gets close to her. It was evident that she had pierced a lung and Rapunzel was drowning in her own blood.

'Why did you have to get this close to me? Why did you make me care for you!' she could hear her own voice now, she was screaming at Rapunzel, the pain and resentment she had kept from all those years finally coming to the surface. It made her feel dirty, ashamed, and yet she couldn't contain herself anymore.

Rapunzel looks at her, eyes unfocused. The loss of blood made her face as pale as a ghost and she was close to unconsciousness. Despite this she gave Cassandra a kind smile, the smile she always gave whenever the two spent their nights together. In their escapades on the forest or in the Lost Lagoon. Somehow the memory makes Cassandra's blood boil even worse.

"Why? Why did you make me love you? Why did you have to choose HIM instead of ME?!?" she hears herself screaming. Her voice hoarse as she grabs Rapunzel's neck, wanting nothing more than to twist it and choke the life out of her. She laughed to herself as tears poured from her eyes. Somehow this felt romantic in her own twisted way.

"I'm sorry Cass...I get it now..." she hears a weak voice. So weak it's barely there. "Wither and decay..."

Attached: 2ba5261e37cd4f9f083f31454153ced1c19dd43br1-1280-896v2_hq.jpg (1024x716, 82K)

Even though Staylan is hot, I think Raps is better

Attached: tumblr_payw1slzn21v390j4o1_1280.png (1000x773, 241K)

Guys, please don't post too much lewd fan edits here. If you insist to do that I suggest you post the links instead of uploading pics.

Attached: cass.webm (360x514, 559K)

>I...guess? Can't imagine anyone tapping that.
Friedborg has a fine body, I can imagine more than a few guards or merchant's sons employing ye olde bag method

Nudist hippie girl

Attached: 4e3886e70a6043dcdfaf34bdbbbae6e7.jpg (500x723, 57K)

It's too late
Thread already went to shit after just 4 hours
I might just check out until S3 or S3 news lads, it's just been too much as of late even after a break

Attached: 1510861302133.png (580x288, 242K)

Raps has free spirit but it doesn't imply she is either nudist or hippie.

Attached: D3AycN0W0AAE9bf.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

I'd love to fuck her and cum all over her feet. What would sex with Rapunzel be like?

Attached: 1534546333561.jpg (894x894, 103K)

Note for next thread, let's wait at least several days or a week and put links to the mega in OP for newcomers to hop on. Star vs fags are gonna be zombies and need something nice after this week.

This please. They may join us

I mean I kinda tried here I guess.
If someone edited the image to have Star Vs on the left and Tangled on the right with cons on the left and reasons to watch on the right like the original format that'd be cool

>Star vs fags are gonna be zombies and need something nice after this week.
Sadly even Raps/Eugene is not enough to fill the whole that Marco/Janna has left in my heart...

>Marco/Janna
Why would you do that to yourself? At least with Cassunzel everyone knows beyond all shadow of doubt the outcome and are able to just memeship. But you poor fools, you had HOPE, didn't you?

Couldn't help it. Janna was just so earnest in her love for Marco that I couldn't help but root for her.

Like, Cassandra's got nothing on Janna's level of dedication

Attached: collage.jpg (2468x3064, 1.38M)

Those shippings in svtfoe are toxic.

Attached: D65GtV6XkAAcBOU.png (892x612, 38K)

Even though I like to imagine Cass and Raps together, I'd be annoyed if they ever actually paired up. It wouldn't work out for them, their personalities would eventually clash more and more. Only best for awkward hatesex from Cass' end.

Rank songs from best to worse

>God Tier
Next Stop, Anywhere

>Shit tier
Anything else

>Shit tier
>Anything else
Seriously? You mean "Ready as I'll Ever be", "Waiting in the Wings", "Let Me Make You Proud ", "Everything I Ever Thought I Knew" are included in your list?

>four seasons in
>Raps is still only ssj1

Who can stop Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Cass?

Attached: bluper saiyan .jpg (1280x720, 489K)

Eugene 'sweet as sherbet' Fitzherbert

I usually call it Super Saiyan Blue instead of the long title. And Raps would achieve ultra instinct probably.

It only just occurred to me but where the fuck were y’all niggas sleeping when the hair nuke happened and I didn’t see one Atomic Blond(ie) joke

I just remind this movie exist when you mentioned it.

Flynn Ryder not even a competition.

Next Stop Anywhere is good but really repetitive. Not nearly the best song in the series.

Cass isn't a lesbian

How about Eugene Fitzherjerk or Fitzherbear

Attached: ScreenShot_20190417211850.jpg (1280x785, 132K)

Attached: 4a192d122ad508e8a27aca59d1284061551479a77bd3404da7d71abf912cb52f.jpg (1000x1000, 446K)

Attached: 7b88535640986151dae9a715b724446fec43728dc2a84175a75e79fe1c1d3590.png (690x808, 432K)

Kratos, no! You've got the wrong guy!

I've got a crush on mirror Raps

Attached: ezgif-3-9cca38581719.gif (480x1067, 547K)

So if you vote for the most iconic moment of each season, which one would you choose? This is my choices.

Season 1 (including the pilot):
Rapunzel sheds her tear when she witnesses the tower is gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=VOY1Wj6MVs0

Season 2:
Rapunzel cast the reverse incantation and her hair turns black.
youtube.com/watch?v=nobLlMG1sks

Cassandra... is essentially a man and this picture illustrates it well

Hey guys? We have guests here. Instead of putting all the worst parts of our fan-bullshit on full display, we talk about what we each personally like and dislike about Tangled the Series.

I'm a huge fan of the expansion of Rapunzel and Eugene's personalities, and the exploration of their flaws. Cassandra feels like she's always been there, despite being an OC, and it's immensely satisfying to watch her struggle and suffer. The lesbian stuff is an obvious meme but it's so hard to unsee once you see it it's basically canon. Songs range from bretty gud to Broadway showstopper and the animation is very pretty. Also, we have a lot of neat fanart. Lore is pretty simple but that's it's strength.

Dislikes: Hiatus, Disney neglect, Shape Up, Keeper of the Spire and Lady Caine is just a complete loser. She's the Ultimate Shocker of this universe

Attached: C026.jpg (1450x2048, 264K)

>Lady Caine is just a complete loser
Yep, I'm also a bit disappointed about Caine's arc in the series after the pilot. I mean I don't mind she's constantly beaten by Raps but the process is often too easy and non-challenging that even Stalyan can bring more trouble to Raps than her. Also her tragic background about how King Frederic separated her with her father is still not told yet. I wish the crew can write her better in S3.

I honestly surprised she's still alive. Her master plan was to kidnap all the nobles at the princess's coronation and do... something with them, it wasn't really clear. And she did all of this in broad daylight. In Frederick Felonsbane's court. And hope she didn't meet any resistance.

Lot of balls, not a whole lot of brains. Thwarted by a self-taught swordswoman, a master thief, and a literal goddess.

I really like Eugene in this series. He mantains a traditional "quippy" personality that you see in lots of movies but he's very emotionally open compared to his contemporaries. It's a breath of fresh air.

The rapefic left me gold, but I liked this quite a bit. Haven't watched the show, but does it actually have dark stuff and themes like this?

Actually a suprising amount

It's a really good fic, but some fool posts it in every thread like pasta. Ruined it for a lot of people

I liked the keeper, she was funny

Because after Raps reunited with her parents, King Frederic no longer maintain his past strict law and order like Eugene was almost executed by stealing without trial procedure.

Definitely agree on the new characters not feeling like OCs. They really do a great job of making them feel like they always inhabited this world. It also helps that with Cassandra they develop and explore her as much as they would any of the main cast, so the new characters really feel that much more impactful.
Definitely adore the songs, all of them are good. I don't know how they got Alan Menken back to do music for a whole tv show but I'm glad they did.
Also agree on the simple lore. Even in plot heavier episodes it mostly serves as a setup for how the characters respond to the situations it presents and thus they're more strongly developed for it. In cases like Raps and Cass, their direct involvement in the lore also makes them much more interesting to follow as well. When we learn more about them, we know more about the bigger picture so it's pretty neat.
For Caine, I get where you're coming from but I honestly don't mind a joke-tier villain. We've already had so many great ones, I don't think having at least one absolute jobber could hurt.
My personal con would probably be the Island arc. Yeah I know about the ahegao peppers and the fanservice but it was just so fucking boring. It didn't help the rest of S2's first half was already so heavily frontloaded with "filler" already. At least S2's latter half was fantastic to make up for it.

Attached: 1556252486455.png (576x396, 184K)

Attached: 141414.png (916x512, 689K)

Seriously, wtf?

Attached: image0-149.jpg (998x720, 144K)

Despite his villain side, Matthews is a gentleman that he didn't try to sexually harass her when he has a chance.

Attached: ccfcd0c8a786c9170b7e877dc73d70cf3bc7572f.jpg (1920x2803, 1.84M)

dude, he's a frog

They have no standards you know that

underrated waifu, hope she comes back

Attached: tumblr_pcmdcsbhPn1sf0d1no9_500.png (500x281, 162K)

Friendly reminder to report porn and abuse/guro.
It's not allowed on blue boards, even if spoilered and getting the worst of the autists banned is probably the only way we can prevent these threads from getting banished to /trash/.

Also, s2e17+ proper rips when? ;_;

Attached: 1551178884399.jpg (778x1280, 94K)

my pp was almost hard until I saw the pig nose

Attached: 1414414155.png (758x772, 431K)

He was cupping her head like a creep

dude what is wrong with you? my pp like these pics

Attached: 32432.gif (199x256, 3.57M)

>to find a beautiful and healthy human body ugly
You're such a faggot. Cassandra is what peak female form looks like. It's beautiful AND functional. You may not like it but it's the truth.

pp hard

Attached: 145.png (948x620, 323K)

Yes. Rapunzel fucking burns her best friend's hand to a crisp before almost killing everyone and leaving behind a lot of withered husks.

It does get pretty dark and nightmare fuel at times.

Where could I find the rest of that set? Asking for a friend

google chan dcaco and click the pascal toy

No, Rapunzel is what peak female form looks like. With the softness of femininity and curves. Cassandra is nothing but sharp edges, angular and a roid-filled, insensitive mass of scar tissue

Pretty much anything about Rapunzel's powers are terrifying. Remember that tweet from Chris talking about how a fully apotheosized Rapunzel could nuke planets and eat stars?

Unless I see it in show I disregard creator comments about power levels. Don’t Dumbledore is gay me with how strong your character is, let us SEE that shit

But it's fun

But we've already seen her atomize a few square miles of Labyrinth while also shielding herself and Eugene, all without breaking a sweat

Attached: euca-20190521-000108-000.jpg (1213x1852, 205K)

Literally delete this

Why? This is fine art

Thot punz is best punz

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-112943_YouTube~01.jpg (984x1080, 105K)

Why do you choose to disappoint me like this children?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (600x814, 57K)

Post more arts

Attached: PicsArt_05-16-01.11.19~02~01.jpg (1085x972, 106K)

Star Vs ended badly and they saw the opportunity to snap up the refugees

Of which there's nothing really wrong with. The more people watching the merrier. But immediately spamming the thread with autistic fics and abuse edits only serves to push out people who would watch the show otherwise. We are dangerously close to /trash/ tier and you fags all know it.

Attached: gigachad2.jpg (822x960, 50K)

I did some editing

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-04.47.45.jpg (1213x1852, 148K)

Stop doing that to Rapunzel! Stop!

Attached: aaaaah.jpg (1074x680, 65K)

>ribs
I loath being able to see ribs on anyone. Someone give that Punzel something to eat.

Attached: received_1707327312722517[1].jpg (1280x718, 64K)

Ugh true. I usually don't mind them but those look like gills.

>But immediately spamming the thread with autistic fics and abuse edits only serves to push out people who would watch the show otherwise
The only people invested in keep making these threads are the most autistic anons, unfortunately.
I do agree with you, the faggotry and autism displayed in this thread only serves to push out new anons and it baffles me that lewd and abuse-anons aren't able to see that.
When S3 begins we will still be the same 50 or so anons watching.

>almost page ten in half an hour
Starfags reeeee

first of all: you're a faggot for bumping just for bumping's sake.
second:
>half an hour
you mean one hour, my reply didn't bump the thread.

If you don't have enough things to discuss about this show to keep the thread alive then what's the fucking point of this thread?

Cass loses and arm at the end. Thoughts?

it's a show for 7 year olds

Mirror Raps wanted to fuck Eugene.

That's because he's gay.

I mean yeah, the smolder grants Eugene the ability to lay claim to every pusy he so desires.

Except Rapunzel. He claimed her pussy by being a decent human being.

Tangled is the favourite Disney movie of Thomas Astruc, the fat French fuck who created Miraculous Ladybug

Any source for this image?
Nothing in other chan Dcaco, nothing in paheal or xxx and nothing in the booru.

Attached: 1555937010969.jpg (1201x2235, 184K)

I remember when we thought her arm was gone from that storyboard/sketch from ages ago

I’d say it’s possible but unlikely. Something like that would demand screen time to address her coming to terms with it and I’m just not imagining they’ve got that in the books

It's by far my favorite 3D Disney film so I can't fault him there

He has good taste

I was at my local comic store and I saw that there's a comic for the series. Is it any good?

It's bretty gud. You can read it free online

I mean sure that helped but the deed was already done at the tower. The nanosecond he unleashed the smolder on Raps she was his.

Because Tangled is possibly the only 3D movie which the studios crew put a lot of souls into.

I doubt if the smolder still works on Stalyan

Tangled is one of those series where i look at the storyboards and think "wow, they couldve made a series with just the 2d storyboard art look", but then they did it, the madmen.

Watched the first episode after thinking about it for so long and seeing these threads. looks good so far.

I'm still a little upset that they don't use the ending credits designs more.

I love me the look of ultra sleezeball Eugene.

Attached: 109845e57a198d179cb0e4ba5cc80d7d[1].jpg (500x286, 34K)

I think the style is fine with just static drawing, but it could be very costly to animate properly.

It's from a Korean reddit-like website

No uncensored version out there. I'll upload some related pics on dcaco later

I dunno, I'm a Disneyfag so I've enjoyed all their 3D offerings (Aside from Chicken Little), I just prefer Tangled more over all the rest.
It helps that WDAS actually had a LOT to prove at the time. Not only was it their 50th film and their first 3D princess film, it was also one of the most expensive films ever made at the time believe it or not. All of that was on top of the fact WDAS came off a string of measly hits and costly misses both critically and commercially and that for almost a decade Pixar was utterly wiping the floor with them in both departments. I think Disney very much had a vested interest in making sure it was a guaranteed success and I'm sure that pressure really pushed the crew to give it their all. Thus we received our anti-Shrek where irreverence of the source material wasn't used to actively mock its predecessors but instead to pay tribute to it. If you watch it again it's honestly closer to something like Emperor's New Groove than Disney's other princess films, including the ones that came after. It's pretty cartoony with a manic sensibility at times, but it's also not afraid to linger on emotional moments when it needs to. It's just a very genuinely entertaining and heartearming film overall.

Attached: water.jpg (510x498, 27K)

>ultra sleezeball
He looks like a straight up psychopathic supervillain there, more evil looking than gothel.

This Raps looks scrumdiddlyumptious

Attached: 14ff76e1d3263efc442963248db8ae15.jpg (494x823, 69K)

Attached: 9g8WkSK.jpg (850x382, 61K)

I know this is just fanart but it sure isn't helping to dissuade me from speculating that Cass is somehow related to Gothel for maximum pottery

Okay, so the film is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time and I've seen a lot of threads about this show, but I'm tentative to watch only an average continuation. I was never really a fan of TV continuations or straight to DVD sequels of Disney properties.

My question is, as someone who holds the film in pretty high regard, would I like the series? In terms of story, characters, tone, etc.

>Brunet
>Blonde
>Black
Sets her apart by color coding for childish autism and they couldn't make her ginger because she'd look like a main character herself

No. You'll hate it, don't give it a chance

Don't listen to As someone who was also pretty skeptical of this show I really enjoyed it. Of course your mileage may vary. I'd say watch the first few episodes to get a feel for the show. If you don't like it I guess that settles it. If you do enjoy your time you're in for a fun ride.

It depends on what you want. The show gave the further character development on Raps and Eugene’s relationship, how Rapunzel struggles her new life in castle to deal with her princess duties, her new friendship besides Eugene/Pascal/Max, and couple of lore and mystery behind the magic of the sun drop flower to be answered.
Not to mention they brought back Mandy and Zachary to reprise their characters, also Alan Menken is back to compose the songs for the show.

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 8K)

Not just Mandy and Zachary, I think almost every VA from the original film shows up if their role is reprised.
Raps and Eugene are a fantastic couple and their relationship over the course of the show evolves very naturally.
It's also really satisfying to watch Rapunzel grow as a character. When she fucks up it isn't just brushed aside, she has to actually deal with the consequences of her actions to both herself and others.

>When she fucks up it isn't just brushed aside, she has to actually deal with the consequences of her actions to both herself and others.
Looking at Star, she committed genocide to the magical species and fucked up two different worlds but still left the messes and chaos to the citizens without taking any responsibility.

Attached: Raps gusture.gif (252x338, 1.34M)

Thanks for the input, guys!

Really hope you give it a shot user. It's probably the best direct Disney Princess sequel by far. Granted that's a very low, low bar, but it's genuinely very enjoyable. If you love the movie I'm sure you'll enjoy this.

doubtful

Attached: tumblr_pojgc63cEj1sw99veo2_r1_540.gif (523x294, 2.99M)

>Dislikes: Hiatus, Disney neglect
Yeah, same. It's a damn shame that the show is getting this level of neglect, but at least we know the crew is free to tell the whole story they wanted to.

A shame Milo Murphy's law doesn't have that luck.

This flashback hurts so much. I wonder how Raps looks at her handbag made by Cass in S3.

Attached: 58968161_132852547808466_2156100971645081207_n.jpg (891x611, 89K)

>Adira tells Raps only she should go through the door and get the Moonstone's power
>Raps mulls it over and decides to bring Cass along with her anyway, feeling she overcame her trust issues with her realizing she was really by her side with her best interests at heart all along
>even after a genuinely heartfelt thanks for all she did on the journey, Cass betrays her anyway
youtu.be/c0csHgHwTC8

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

It's a fabulous twist. Speds like us analyzing every detail were waiting for it to happen but as I've heard, plenty of children were taken by surprise with devastating effect

I know it's become a meme associated with shitty writing at this point, but I thought it was a genuinely good example of subverting expectations.

Raps felt guilty of hurting Cass hand by using the moonstone incantation and not "trusting" her judgement. That nightmare is also sticking in her dream. Raps was so desperate for proving that Cass is still trustworthy in her mind to compensate the damage caused in the great tree but unfortunately she didn't expect something weird could happen on Cass to motivate her betrayal behind the door.

Attached: tumblr_ppsaeldIuJ1xz4u7so1_400.gif (400x225, 2.22M)

This.
I, like pretty much everyone else, expected Cass to betray Raps, it was obviously coming. but the episode did such a good job of making me believe that it could not happen up until the last literal fucking minute that it made twist of a twist of a twist in a very efficient way.

tl;dr the twist wasn't the best part, the execution was.

>Cass betraying Raps is one of her worst nightmares
>it actually happens
This one's just fucking sad
I am absolutely not ready to see the utterly devastated and depressed cinnamon roll in S3 it's gonna hurt too much

Attached: 1542521258435.jpg (750x903, 72K)

Part of me wishes we could get an entire season of Rapunzel getting progressively more and more smile and optimism gone kind of like Cassandra had in S2, but unfortunately we know the timeframe is a bit tight

Hopefully they'll still do us good and have plenty of suffering lemonhead

not in an abusive way at all but I really hope we see Raps crying her heart out in S3, trying to figure out why she sucks so bad at this friendship and trust thing.

and the reason I'm saying this is because, after 2 seasons, I believe the writers have a good grasp of how humans actually reason (in an irrational sort of way) and would like to see them tackle this even further, even though I know it's very unlikely they can give too much emotional pain to Raps due to her being a Disney Princess an all.

Bonus points if she has an utterly devastated rant before crumbling into an emotional wreck and sobbing in Eugene's loving arms

At least she won't go Dany in GoT. She got her life lesson from Varian and she is tough enough to get over it. I believe she can recover from the trauma soon because Eugene and Pascal are still with her.

Attached: Raps betrayal.jpg (400x1600, 127K)

Daenerys had fucking Palpatine whisper Order 66 into her ear. She turned on the city like a literal fucking switch was flipped

God what a travesty

this would be the season to make Eugene the truest mvp, by being a really good supportive boyfriend. Make the man win over that heart until raps herself is the one who proposes and he says yes, like he was bullshiting (or maybe not) at the end of the movie.

I am really into the idea that in finale Raps is the person who proposes to Eugene and Eugene says yes to verify Eugene's joke at the end of the movie.

Attached: 1557644756742.png (1280x625, 399K)

I'd love the fuck out of her being the one. Eyes on the prize punzle

Attached: homing punzle.gif (540x270, 2.79M)

I like

When will Eugene resurrects the Dark Kingdom and wage war against Equis, that pathetic excuse of a kingdom?

After they pull a second unification and bond Corona and the dark lands. Then they can do a pincer maneuver and conquer all the realms between them

>Cassandra is strong enough not only to lift and twirl rapunzel, but also throw her over one shoulder and run in a suit of armor

Dark Kingdom is literally gone that all citizens were evacuated 25 years ago and Edmund is the last King according to Adira. So Eugene will be happy to live with Raps in Corona.

Attached: encode20180729235258.webm (1280x720, 374K)

This is what he means by resurrecting the kingdom. Just call all of them refugees back into their kingdom once the whole kingdom punk hair problem is settled. If all else fail, just use necromancy to summon spirits and skeletons as citizens like what Eugene's ancestor did.

>webm
We need seeing more cute girls actively flirting.

kek

Cassandra... is a man

Attached: tumblr_ppbk5lF13k1un7vmfo5_500.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Not sure if anyone cares but Tangled is getting its own little section of a park at Tokyo DisneySea

Attached: tangled tokyo.jpg (1200x675, 244K)

Nah Cassandra just has pure retard strength

post more based punz

Attached: 141414155.png (1280x720, 584K)

yeah, I live 30 min train ride away from there and I can't fucking wait. 2022 IIRC

Attached: 제목 없음.png (928x516, 768K)

Attached: BASED.png (492x685, 312K)

Is the Duckling pub a restaurant like the one in Shanghai?

Owl raping bird Cass lewd when

Seriously, owl is so underrated. Cute funny based pet

Attached: unknown-10.png (868x490, 615K)

I'd rank them:

>God Tier
Ready as I'll Ever Be
Life after happily ever after
Waiting in the wings

>Good Tier
Next stop anywhere
Wind in my hair

>Okay Tier
Buddy Song
The rest

>Meh Tier
Get Ready

Attached: 8282d396be9614bc8968108aa3a34ae0.jpg (736x520, 43K)

>Everything I Ever Thought I Knew not in God tier

Attached: 1555009808919.jpg (600x728, 43K)

Season 1.
Varian's attack and the masterful way his keikaku was executed. If it hadn't been for that traitorous raccoon, he would have won. It's surprising how the bumbling and dorky support character can become such an effective and imposing villain. He almost took over Corona solo.
youtu.be/Bpoypm9lb08

Tower destroyed is my second choice.

Season 2.
Reverse incantation no doubt.
youtu.be/nobLlMG1sks

Bless you, user! Finally some good uncensored Tangled smut.

Strongly disagree my dear gentleman. Rapunzel is pretty flat and slim. The only good curves she has are in her hips.

Cassandra got just the right edges, bet she got some delicious abs and her muscles make for a tender yet hot embrace.

Attached: 1386804_1402899168411_full.jpg (236x566, 25K)

Just imagine what it'd be like. Eugene supports Rapunzel so she gets and keeps both the Sundrop and Moonstone. With the powers of the gods she brings life back to the Dark Kingdom and resurrects the dead darkenians as skeleton warriors. She becomes the immortal and unbeatable empress of mankind.

Using the Moonstone's powers she brainwashes all coronians and darkenians to become her happy slaves just like in Rapunzeltopia.

Together they enact the pincer maneuver and conquer the neighboring kingdoms. They nuke Equis and Arendelle for the lolz just because they suck, and bring back the dead citizens as ghosts, forever enslaved to them even after death.

It'd be glorious!

Attached: n1qpbygg7P1snbn2so1_500.png (500x388, 140K)

Nah, probably because the resolution was deeply disappointing so it left a sour taste. Solving it by talking about it for 5 minutes with freaking Pascal of all things?

He got a great voice, I actually preferred him in Buddy Song.

Doesn't mean the song itself wasn't fucking fantastic

>It's surprising how the bumbling and dorky support character can become such an effective and imposing villain.
Disney sidekicks have an odd habit of that happening.

Attached: 8e42d2ceba5d0abc63a0f44199736aab_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 27K)

Pascal reminds him he still has faith at Rapunzel (in Lost and Found episode), so Eugene resolved his struggle by his faith mostly.

And I'm happy for that. They made it epic and made him a credible threat.

He should have talked with Rapunzel too. It was a couple issue, not something for Pascal to fix. Additionally, they should have given Edmund more episodes to make us care about his relationship with Eugene.

Attached: 52582ffa12587ce8243836efb1c34732.jpg (736x1499, 97K)

Is Cassandra a sub?

Attached: 91236f7deaa4502d770cd208bb39425e903cac2ebb2a0468eccc8cef710d8d28.jpg (1387x983, 179K)

I assume Edmund and Eugene's relationship will get fleshed out more in S3

Then the reveal and Eugene's solo would have fit better in season 3 and have some other conflict in the finale.

Both of them have tiny tits. But whereas Raps' are cute and perky, Cass droops and hangs lower than an unsupported, desiccated old woman

Fuck off from here JET

Based dessicated old woman poster

I JUST WANNA CUDDLE RAPS IS THAT SO WRONG??

Funny to ask actually

Her dream was to be a guard, which requires adhering to strict hierarchy and orders but we’ve also seen that she visibly chafes when made to follow plans not her own. Leads one to wonder just how well she’d actually make it in the guard if she got in

She's nothing but a larping poser, who fancies herself equal to a man's job but is actually completely unprepared

She's actually good in battle but the Captain gives her trouble in season 1 and she stands no chance against any of the darklanders in season 2. She's out of her game.

Attached: b9e7dd937db7ecc7e64b7844195c854544a99443v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Pascal is a sapient being and immediately empathized with Eugene over the mutual death of their mother's. Don't treat Pascal like he's a noncharacter, he killed Gothel

He has survivors guilt.

R/ing a gif or webm of Punzie playing the guitar in The Brothers Hook.

Refugee of various finales here. Been eyeballing this show for a while but never took the plunge. What does it bring to the table besides the random musical shit I've seen?

He's a murder lizard.

Great romance. It avoids the shitty love triangles that go nowhere because there's an established couple from the movie. They keep developing and showing their support for each other when it counts.

Rapunzel goes from a naive dorky girl into a wise and brave adventurer who isn't afraid of taking the hard choices for the good of her people and paying the consequences. She also finally learns how to prank people in season 2.

Her lady-in-waiting displays the most development in the show. She's a new character that has a rough exterior and slowly mellows to the princess while becoming an ally of hers. Then season 2 shifts her role in a fun way.

I'd dare say Rapunzel's lover gets the least development as his story was shown in the Tangled movie. But he will get more focus and a new plot line in the upcoming season 3.

The writers also expand the lore from the movie and introduce new magical locales and settings. Season 1 is more slice of life, focused in Corona and its inhabitants as Rapunzel adapts to her new life and responsibilities.

Season 2 is a trip towards adventure where Rapunzel must face her destiny, supported by a crew from season 1.

The villains are entertaining, but won't go too much into detail as it will be big spoiler.

The characters are well developed and change through the story and the plot is pretty good for something that is aimed at younger viewers.

Also it can get pretty dark sometimes.

Attached: Hurt Incantation.jpg (480x360, 26K)

A mature relationship based on respect and mutual trust, rather than teen hormones, with no will-they-wont-they or shipping to distract

Villains who are shaped by the world around them, rather than just being evil. Nearly every villain in the show exists as a consequence of somebody else's choices. For example, recurring loser villain Lady Caine was orphanned by the King's draconian approach to law and order.

Consequences. When someone hurt, they stay scarred. Broken trust stays broken. Rapunzel makes horrible mistakes, and suffers as a consequence, and doesn't get off scottfree because shes a magic blonde princess.

Suffering. This show is actually pretty bleak at times, especially recently.

Well, I do enjoy some suffering, and that screenshot sure looks neat. Might as well try it out and move on from the actually insane magical princess a few threads down.

I think you won't regret it. The story is really good. Give it a chance, 3 episode rule and then decide whether to continue or not.

The watch order if you are interested is:

Tangled > Before Ever After pilot > Tangled The Series > Tangled Ever After short

Actually, you may not need to watch the series. Just try the Before Ever After movie if you haven't and then decide. The tone is very similar and the movie is pretty good.

Attached: mogzr3m2Zz1r76dh3o1_1280.jpg (1024x840, 169K)

An autistic blonde literal goddess is accompanied by a turbochad and seething femcel on a quest to defeat a Lovecraftian horror and slowly but surely increase her power level as she learns to deal with the consequences of her actions.
But really it's a character driven show expanding upon the themes and story of the original film in a way that's respectful to the source material and builds off of it. There's no shitty "Will they/Won't they" shipfaggotry since we know Rapunzel and Eugene get hitched so the show instead opts for building their relationship through the obstacles they face together as a couple. The supporting cast all feel like they belong in the same world, the lore is relatively simple but always interesting since it's tied directly to the main cast and built up over time, and it's one of the few shows that does SoL well since for the most part it consists of actually meaningful character development as well as payoff for your time as the show frequently calls back to previous episodes and the characters introduced. The villains are great, the songs are great, the VAs are great, the writing is tight. It's just a very solid series overall.
Hope you give it a shot user.

Attached: season 2.jpg (4392x4252, 2.4M)

>>What's the watch order/timeline?
Is it ok if I just into the Before Ever After/The Series if I haven't seen the movie since it came out?

>Series has Rapunzel get her hair back, expands the powers her hair has, to the point of being able to genocide entire city-states.
>By the end she'll lose it all and be a normal girl again.
A worthwhile trade to get back brunette Punz.

I think you can. Only thing you need to know about the movie is that Eugene Fitzherbert is a thief to be executed by the draconian King.

King Fredrick is a draconian despotic ruler who punishes bandits for the smallest infractions due to the grief of having his daughter stolen as a baby.

Rapunzel is the stolen baby, taken of by Mother Gothel. A witch who wants to be young forever and uses Rapunzel's magic, granted by the Sundrop to do so.

Eugene stumbles upon Rapunzel after stealing her tiara and she asks him to go watch some lanterns. Which ends up killing Gothel and scarring her for life.

Also Eugene dies but is brought back thanks to Rapunzel's magic.

Lore seems heavier in retrospect.

Attached: dude_naw_girl_by_kundagi-d362qmc.jpg (850x631, 282K)

I guess? The movie's almost a decade old, I'd recommend watching it again just to jog your memory (But also because it's just a very good movie.) But if you have a good understanding of what happens and don't feel like watching it again, you can always just start the series.

>King Fredrick is a draconian despotic ruler who punishes bandits for the smallest infractions

He literally stole the crown jewels, presumably to sell to another nation. It wouldn't be hard to argue that such a thing would be treason. And traitors deserve only one punishment.

Attached: a62a3efb2114afeebc32982510f76e82[1].jpg (1440x960, 206K)

The prologue of Before Ever After basically tells what happened in the movie, but the movie is kino and full of 90's Disney golden age soul so I still recommend you to watch it.

Attached: D3meK74XoAcXX5D.jpg (500x500, 47K)

It exists already

I can try to find later

True. Eugene deserved it, and it must be a hard pill to swallow for people like Lady Caine, that while their parents were murdered for something like stealing a loaf of bread to not starve, Eugene was not only pardoned for his crimes (which were many and very famous like the tiara), but he was also made consort to the princess and got to live scott free in luxury and comfort. Meanwhile Lady Caine probably had to whore herself out for money once daddy's head rolled off his body so she wouldn't starve.

Attached: tumblr_p7xa6oq6wl1qk034mo1_1280.png (1280x1707, 858K)

Attached: 1553778922288.gif (322x358, 891K)

>Caine is the villain with the most legitimate grievances against the Coronan royal family
>is the most punked on of all the antagonists
Really makes you think

They're saving her for when Raps uses the hurt incantation and wants to CHASE HER TO THE ENDS OF THE EEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRTHHHHH

I find it hilarious and heartwarminthat Flynn "Smolder" Ryder, the infamous thief stole the Lost Princess's Tiara in broad daylight the day before the anniversary of her disappearance, insulting the King, Kingdom, Royal Guard and the princess's memory, and when Frederick "Make the Children Watch" Felonsbane looks at this brazen shameless criminal--

--He sees the hero who brought his child home and finally ended a nightmare 18 years long

>saving her
Unless they wanted a flat out ineffectual joke villain this is the only thing I can imagine to explain her utilization

Redemption arc when

I like to i imagine a two-episode arc with Caine and her cronies busting Varian out of his supermax fantasy prison where he's the only prisoner because she wants a mad scientist for her next dumbass scheme. Of course, hearing stories about the young alchemist with terrorism, kidnapping, and attempted regicide, she's suprised to find he's a scrawny teen desperate for any kind of reassure and trust. Though cold at first, they bond over their shared dark pasts and become like Big Sis and Lil Bro, with Caine promising to help him with his father if Varian promises to help her avenge her own. Final shot in the episode is him dropping the cute shota act in private, musing about how easy Caine is to manipulate.

"Everyone makes promises they can't keep"

I'd love that twist. I mean they're both villains, they are almost fated to doublecross each other.

I want Varian to go Josef Mengele on Caine.

Attached: 1557765222472.png (1280x960, 572K)

Damn

Finna bust a big one if we get supreme chad Varian

Attached: despair.png (479x489, 310K)

I like it. Would be a good way to flesh out Caine while still keeping her the ultra-jobber she is.

Thanks, mate.

Attached: 7F2D631C-3A51-406A-8660-49B67896606B.gif (295x352, 1.26M)

Man FUCK

We've got so much shit to resolve, Cassandra Azul in the present and close, and Varian back in Corona, plus Zhan Tiri as an ever looming menace

God why couldn't there be more time!

I'm genuinely curious if the crew can achieve the impossible and make a modern cartoon that is consistently good the whole way through with an ending that actually wraps things up well and isn't spectacularly shit in at least one fashion.
That seems to be too much for most shows these days.

I firmly believe they can. This show's strength is in its simplicity. It isn't try to tell us the story of 17 characters, it only focuses on 3. Its isn't teasing inconsistent or even conflicting lore. It doesn't bait politics or sexuality. Hell, Cass's sexuality is only hinted at by the crew, and is a source of personal conflict for her, instead of virtue signaling dumped at the end.

Of course, there are subtleties and nuances and deliberate ambiguities. But all of those serve the main plot: the growth of Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra as individuals and friends.

Why did Cass take the moon drop? It seems so out there and random for her to turn evil.

Weren't you listening? She's fulfilling HER destiny. On the whole, we just don't know.gif

We'll find out eventually probably

Attached: the door.png (1366x712, 1.22M)

What is her destiny?
Does the moon drop just give her power over the rocks or does she get magic hair to?
How long was she conning them?
Why is she evil?
What does Varian have to do with any of this?

Ok, have you watched the show up to this point or did you just get spoiled?

I watched all of it.

Ok
Whatever she chooses. She's a death god now.
Don't know yet
Probably more of an quick impulse than a con.
Since they left Corona Cass and Raps have been having problems. Cass feels replaced by Adira and like Rapunzel doesn't trust her anymore. Rapunzel doesn't need a protector anymore and Cass doesnt know what to do with herself anymore. After her "injury" drove a wedge between her and Raps, whatever she experienced in the Door opened up a well of bitterness and envy towards Rapunzel. She saw an opportunity to be special liker her and she took it.

Long story short, see

Okay, all of this explains it nicely, but it just seemed weird for a show finale to leave with unanswered questions.

Well that's what S3 is for.
It's annoying now, but when the show's over it'll be a lot easier to view it as one whole work since it'll be done by then.

>S3
Oh, thank god. I want some Alan Menken songs.

what you thought the show was fucking ending right there?

believe you me, this thread wouldn't be around if the show had cold cocked it's small fanbase like that

Caine will be redeemed and elope with Cass as morally gray vagabonds when she leaves the party

Attached: 1554937686878.jpg (430x617, 57K)

What makes you think the fanbase is small? The animation alone looks high quality.

>What makes you think the fanbase is small? The animation alone looks high quality.
Oh my poor sweet summer child

>What makes you think the fanbase is small?
Who's gonna tell him

Attached: oh dear.jpg (427x365, 16K)

user I... don't know how to tell you.

This thread, this collection of reprobates, rejects, and retards? We're about it. This, some Tumblr folk, five guys on reddit and some Koreans. If there are more than 500 people who watch and discuss this show regularly, I'll shit in my boot

but the show is good

My son, it is a cruel world we live in. Tangled the Series has languished, beautiful and pure in obscurity while trash trash trash pours out unabated

We must be happy for what we have

Yep. And Star Vs got 4 seasons, contant reruns, a cash money porn comic, and 40 threads a day

>Season 1
Rapunzel's tower being destroyed

>Season 2
Cass grabbing the moonstone

A few days ago I lurked a Star thread and someone asked if they'd watch another Nefcy project even with how shit everything went to. Almost all the responses were a resounding yes. If it wasn't already abundantly clear, cartoon fans are either masochists or individuals who revel in schadenfreude (Usually of those unlucky enough to be dragged along for the show after so long.) In fact, I'm willing to bet a big reason we're all here is because we just enjoy the suffering of the main cast too damn much. Why expend your time on a consistently great show when you can ride the mediocre highs of a generally shit show and wallow in your misery as the showrunners leave you for dead like you're some cheap whore. Or better yet, stay on your high horse of superiority as you mock those who've just been had. As much as Yea Forums says they loathe shipfaggotry, needless drama (Both on and offscreen), and other such shite associated with most shows these days, that couldn't be farther from the truth. If it was we wouldn't see so many Star, SU, and Voltron threads all the fucking time. And when something good does come along it's so utterly buried under this sea of stuff Yea Forums "hates", it never has a chance to shine in the first place.

Attached: 1534121871159.png (347x441, 254K)

Most based of them being the Korean drawfags

Attached: euca-20190516-212740-000.png (1280x720, 650K)

hes a fucking ghost. His balls and penis have disintegrated a millennia ago.

Cass got a DFC

Attached: n010_033.jpg (870x1261, 299K)

Attached: -6-3.gif (550x545, 1.34M)

It's interesting that Yea Forumss usually spread their hates on the show selling the unnecessary SJW propaganda, but those shows usually get more attentions in Yea Forums because those are edgy teen shows with controversial stuff. Some other pure good show like Carmen Sandiego, Hilda or Ducktales didn't draw a lot Yea Forumss' attention because they have no such edgy factors.

Ducktales gained a lot of hate in the first season

So is the Korean version of Waiting in the Wings released? (and Jap version is most expected for me)

Racist

Attached: PicsArt_03-10-06.33.05.jpg (1080x1748, 183K)

Yes
I didn't listen to it but people say it's exceptionally well done
youtu.be/ymKzqa_eIec

I also like Polish dub of the songs. Their singing quality almost ties to Eng version.
youtube.com/watch?v=o6X_S_UIv8I
youtube.com/watch?v=v2mJPV8lRi4

I know this is in Korean but I'm kinda tempted to watch the show in Japanese just because I've made too many "this is my favorite shonen on right now" jokes regarding this show.

Tangled the series is literally an anime produced by western studios.

is there a core plot guide? s1 seems nice but i wanna get to the meat of the show and some episodes seem skipable but still fun regardless.

I think you should watch them all

Before Ever After
Are at the very least fairly critical to understanding shit. But come on nigga, what's the fucking hurry? There's a long ass time yet until the next season comes

kek

>not just watching the whole thing
actual pleb
It's pretty hard to say, a lot of these episodes have meaningful character development and some characters from said "filler" episodes show up later on either central to the plot or with some payoff that you appreciate later on (Vigor in S2 is probably the biggest example.) That or the episode is just usually fun to watch overall.
I'd HIGHLY discourage skipping episodes on your first series watchthrough.

Attached: 1556636741499.png (498x443, 79K)

Return of Strongbow (E06), Pascal's story (E11) and Big Brothers of Corona (E12) are great although those are not plot driven heavily.

>skipping Lance's intro episode
>skipping the setup for Varian using the mood potion
for what purpose
just don't skip any

Do all of the plot heavy episodes have songs in them?

No
Don't skip anyway homo, how many times we gotta tell you?

It's weird that the show has this reputation as a musical when they really aren't that common

As user said, don't skip you homo. Except maybe Ruthless Ruth. That episode is useless

Ruthless Ruth episode explained ghost/spirit exists in Tangled world, and foreshadowed an event in Destinies Collide. Also King Frederic read Raps journal and it caused Cass was almost sent to convent. It's not useless.

Is Cass related to Mother Gothel? We even saw here in the series and we know ghosts/spirits exist

ah thanks, im going to watch all of season 1 before heading to season 2 but i kinda wanna see the direction of the show.

i just wanna peak at some good shit in season 1 before watching all of it. im not going beyond the first before watching the rest. its a fun watch, but i see the episode conclusion coming a mile away and wanna see the big problem they keep hinting at. i WILL be sure to watch the rest in order.

the songs are spoilery

Cass-Gothel relation is mostly fan theory based on their hair style and eye colours, but I still doubt they're not so similar and I guess Cass could be more related to Separatist of Saporia by the foreshadowing of episodes.

Attached: Rapunzel Day One 12.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Well, there's enough songs per season to fill a small album's worth for each. The song to show ratio across the whole series is probably about the same as one for your standard Disney musical flick. It also helps that those songs are very good.
What does it foreshadow in Destinies Collide?
You think we didn't feel the same and weren't skeptical of this show at all? We've watched the whole show fag, trust us when we say just watching all of it in one go your first time is the better option by far. But if you HAVE to (Again, this is a terrible idea and you're full homo for doing this) watch in this specific order for whatever retarded reason, also watch episode 6. It introduces Lance who's a very important character overall, ESPECIALLY in S2.

Attached: 1556736288046.png (793x309, 110K)

>What does it foreshadow in Destinies Collide?
the previous dark kings and queens coming back in ghost form to fight them. I wouldn't call it foreshadowing but just showing the existence of ghosts

Lance isn't important you fag

It's still pretty well helpful to know who the fuck he is considering he's so prominent

Hookhand is a literal who until his last episode

Lance is a main reason that Eugene was threatened by Stalyan in S2 premiere, and he contributed lots of humor factors in the group.

He's not horribly essential to the plot but the episode sets up his relationship with Eugene and why they're absolute bros the entire series. If you don't watch it you just wonder why Eugene hangs around this absolute unit of a black man for some reason. Also he's a main cast member in S2 (Who's still in the party by season's end) and is just a very entertaining character overall.

I just don't understand.
How hard can it be to take of your clothes, take of your boyfriend's clothes, take his penis, stroke it for a little bit, then place it inside your vagina and oscillate on it for a few minutes?
Is Rapunzel just retarded?

Attached: hand reach for dick.png (552x530, 563K)

I'll bite, Why does Eugene hang around this guy?

Watch episode 6 and find out ;)

Because they're brothers you gay dummy. Brothers with no mothers

They're also both likeminded turbochads

It's pretty obvious that the show will eventually start shifting focus and build to a Cass/Varian team-up and romance.

>all of the cass/varian fanfics
absolutely disgusting

>Cass/Varian teamup
Fuck yes, give them a kino villain song duet too
>romance
Probably not but you never know

Not saying it's right or wrong, I'm saying it's what's going to happen.

The writers can drop in all the sneaky lesbian hints they want to tease shippers on twitter, but at the end of the day it's still a spinoff from a big-budget core Disney princess film that's way too valuable to the company to risk doing anything else.

The suits weren't ever going to approve this show without a defined plan as the to main new character's ultimate story arc, which is why the only two new characters in the very first episode are Cass and Varian.

>Cass/Varian team-up and romance
Varian almost hurt Cass seriously in S1 finale and Cass is now powerful enough to fight against her opponents alone, so I doubt any chance of her teaming up with Varian.

But what about the Nobel Prize they almost won together? Surely that has to count for something? Maybe an opportunity to Blow Up the Kingdom?

Attached: Nobel Prize.png (1015x573, 524K)

Raps likes flirting with Eugene in their private date, but it doesn't imply she is a dick-hunger lady.

>Pairing the 20+ year old with the 14-ish kid
Hop off, /ss/fag

But I guess Varian is going to be redeemed in S3 and he will have a pivotal role for saving Cass from darkness. Cassandium would be the key item.

Zachary answers some questions about the show.
twitter.com/corrwill/status/1130681164694470661

imma watch 6 then 8 tonight. probably stick in line for the rest of the show from there.
Hearing about Varians descend from good intentions to actual badguy had kept my ear to the show (but nothing spoiled save for the music part clip) and seems to set a motif for the show of Blonde being too trusting. seeing Dark Rapunzel and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Cassandra around was the breaking point. i dont wanna miss important character development and build up.

Is she autistic, can't she tell she'd be making Eugene and us very happy if she simply had sex with him on screen for two episodes? God what a dumb bitch, ugh.

Breaks my FUCKING ANUS every goddamn time I hear people spoiled themselves with motherfucking Ready

Menken's new song for the Aladdin remake sounds an awful lot like Waiting in the Wings at times
youtu.be/DwTogmKwYWo
He's also rescored the movie if that means anything to you other theaterfags here.

Attached: 1454045978207.jpg (700x638, 54K)

I think nudist user said he literally became nudist user as a revenge scheme for being spoiled the Varian twist here on Yea Forums.

I'd be a lot more pissed about it if this show wasn't such a hard sell.

i know, its bad. Sometimes small spoilers help create big interest. But i know its still Im not spoiled on the things leading up to and after, but by the time i reach the full HAPPENING status i will probably be in the moment and in a state of disbelief regardless.

Mostly because Naomi's singing voice is not as powerful as Eden.

A bit disappointed in A Whole New World. Naomi's voice is okay, but the male voice is meh.
youtube.com/watch?v=atc8RAtl-Ms

The original one is more magical.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ1Rb9hC4JY

Genie's songs are mostly alright. Will's great on Friend Like Me and good on Arabian Nights and Prince Ali (The autotune for those tracks are fucking atrocious though.)

Anyone happy that they changed Bastion for Eugene? I think Eugene is more charming and memorable. Most girls don't want a guy like Bastion/Christoff whereas most young ladies want to be fucked like an animal by Eugene/Flynn Ryder.

Aye

The Bastion concept worked better for Kristoff's more honest character. The story just wouldn't be the same without cunning, dashing, sweet pretty boy Eugene

Are there any Disney or Dreamworks couples who have half the chemistry Raps and Eugene have? Only ones I can think of are Hiccup and Astrid

Attached: unknown_1.jpg (720x694, 61K)

Kristoff and Anna, Shrek and Fiona I guess? You have to remember other couples don't have the benefit of a whole tv show to really flesh out and develop their relationship like Raps and Eugene do.

I try not be to harsh but this song sounds completely out of place. It is very not Jasmine like.

3DPD can't beat 2D as usual. As a Hungarian I'm interested in the dub because the original was made in the golden age of Disney dubs in my country.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-aQLiXVRCo

>Most girls don't want a guy like Bastion/Christoff
No wonder most of the boy bands have thin pretty boys with minimal differences.

Apparently they changed her character quite a lot in the remake, if that's the case it makes a bit more sense I guess.

I did expect that because the definition of a strong girl changed a lot since the original. But then everything else will look out of place... the song sounds very modern and loud.

>Kristoff and Anna
Very forced and non-convincing ship thanks to the poor writing on the males. Kristoff is almost a forgotten guy.

>Shrek and Fiona
Quite innovative for an ogre couple, but the disappointing sequels ruined it a bit.

Hiccup and Astrid could be the close one, but Hiccup and Toothless' bromance overshadowed it.

Astrid and Rapunzel are the good definition of how to portray strong female characters properly. They are strong physically/mentally and independent, but still can show their soft side and also give the chance to their men to let them shine.

Eugene is not thin guy at all, but his body shape is just right.

Attached: R_E.gif (720x404, 1.84M)

He's svelte

watched the movie after watching the season 1 of the series.
i Think i find shallow that eugene fell in love with rapunzel after a day but sacrificing his life to save the girl in the end really proves his love is true. he didn't even wait to be healed and went out like a chad and still got lucky the healing worked without the hair.
Gothel was keikaku master although-out

Is that much worse than Raps and Eugene?

Raps was 18 and Eugene was 23-24 when they fell in love. They're both at legal ages.

Snow White was 14. The Prince had to be in his 20's

Cass did not "turn" evil. She's been a bitch-cunt of a whore from day one.

Attached: ezgif-3-636cffa3050d.gif (347x422, 2.61M)

She just turned 18 and he was 26

>raps experiences the horror of being added to a cringe complilation for the first time.jpg

the question is who will rape who and when

Attached: 3b0d4c89f1f8acab53fb56aa0a613022438e12c8196fe300a03c9ff69cdd7c7b.png (800x643, 243K)

Attached: ezgif-3-6263739cfd88.gif (380x382, 4M)

Attached: hhhhh.gif (204x247, 812K)

Attached: hmm.gif (347x358, 956K)

cute

Attached: hhhhdddddddd.gif (214x214, 3.64M)

The first interaction between the main character of the franchise and her love interest was to beat him into unconsciousness and shove his lifeless body into a closet

Eugene is about 25 at the start of S2 and Raps is 19, so he was 23-24 in the movie.

Attached: ezgif-3-4b0083440d77 (1).gif (330x363, 3.88M)

Her reaction of thunder is priceless.

She's so fucking cute bros

Attached: 1555700990539.png (363x296, 136K)

I honestly hope the cassandium never turns up again. It was just a rock made of sand, wasn't it?

Varian basically used a clockwork particle accelerator to create a new element

I tried to watch the first episode without realizing that there's a whole movie that comes first a year ago and I wasn't that into it. Hearing Ready in one of these threads convinced me to give it a second chance.

Attached: tumblr_pr40yl29RN1uatxw2_500.jpg (500x514, 65K)

He put a bunch of sand in a machine that generated heat and pressure. He basically made glass.

I just downloaded sims4 for free. having some fun rn

Attached: 1414.png (1920x1080, 1000K)

>sims
I was tempted to reinstall 2 to try and make some disney princesses but I really can't stand its gameplay for big chunks of time.
It's quite the suffering that there aren't many good games starring cute girls to fill the void.
I just want some good disney princess action adventure game , is that too much to ask disney?

I'm not familiar with ToonBoom so I don't know how easy this is to make but, regardless of that, the attention to detail to add those little movements and expressions is quite commendable.

He said he "creates new elements."

Keep me posted.

Attached: 1414141.png (1920x1080, 693K)

they are not in love, it's just casual fucking

Attached: 1533285939344.jpg (2000x2120, 333K)

Attached: 75768494.png (245x252, 111K)

delete that shit right now

Attached: 1541084559550.jpg (540x461, 43K)

GUYS NEW CONTENTS IN DCACO MAIN

this question becomes more and more important to me as each day passes and I'm scared

Attached: risinglevelsofLEWD.jpg (841x913, 121K)

Diamond and graphite are literally of carbon, but in different structure.

I'd love to be a casual fuck buddy with Cassandra.

Yes! Based user!

So I just looked up dcaco and WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK THOUGHT THAT BIRD PICTURE WAS A GOOD IDEA JESUS FUCK I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE FUCK YOU

Attached: 1553799960950.png (600x600, 846K)

Even though he’s a bumbling sped I’ll take his word for it

You were weak. If you hadn’t taken this step you would have been utterly unprepared for when you inevitably see some real shit

Cassandra... is essentially the man in this relationship.

I guess, but that doesn't mean I needed to see a picture of someone nutting on birds today... or ever. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Sims4 based game

Attached: 1414141.png (215x204, 66K)

Based and nudistpilled

We don’t control our Korean brothers and sisters nor do we care to. You must enter their domain at your peril

No thanks, I think I'll just stick to not entering at all. That's enough for one life.

Attached: 1535686861047.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>Short blonde hair
It's so inaccurate.

Attached: tumblr_pp1dl0j8gI1wn7701o1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 609K)

only retards don't like birds

Are you even aware of the content in said picture
It's not even about whether you like birds or not, no one should see that shit.

I'm curious, is it a drawing of bird raps or a picture of someone doing something to an actual bird?

Bird raps and cass

Attached: tumblr_prplwnQSfY1rt6jeso1_1280.jpg (900x581, 141K)

>tfw self insert as Cass and ship Cass x Varian
Not fair.

Attached: hes the baby daddy.png (938x1114, 1.31M)

is he still /ourguy/?

Attached: dbqs2fq-8f3707b4-96ac-4c5c-9379-3250276d3c5d.png (600x800, 199K)

Mercury Filmworks has probably the best puppet animations on television.

Attached: mercury.png (647x561, 78K)

pretty sure it way confirmed way back that he was 26 years old in the original movie

could be a small retcon. the show pretty definitively states the Dark Kingdom was abandoned 25 years before the present. No telling how old Eugene was when it happened

Another one from this artist

Cass suffers ad infinitum

Attached: CB963CF2E7014746B1F3193A7640A585.jpg (900x554, 118K)

Cool, so they use a sort of all-digital rotoscopy pipeline, that's very smart.

Cass will always be our guy.

Oh like Paperman

26 sounds right, in the episode that Lance is introduced, it starts with "8 years ago" and has Eugene drawn as an adult in the flashback.

>Based

14-year-olds are fine in some countries plus back in the good old days it was fine everywhere

Seek medical help

if only

watched episode 6, still don't understand why Lance is important

Because he's in the show a lot

Took me a while to warm up but I think you'll grow to like the guy

because he is based

He is a character with a backstory tied to a major character.
Why would it not be important to know that backstory?

Overtime he becomes a good supporting character, not great, but good enough, in my opinion he only really starts to shine in S2.

>Backstory of Lance
The only we know is he grew along with Eugene in orphanage and he was Eugene’s partner in crime, but Eugene obviously has more backstory like he has ex Stalyan, stole Eye of Pincosta with her and his birth in Dark Kingdom.

Yeah, that also got my attention.

Why?

Anyone own any merch?

I don't really get merch for anything but the Lego sets look neat. If I cared enough to buy merch I'd go for those.

merch exists?

If I ever find hard copies of the comics I'll buy em

I own digital copies of the movie and the artbook but nothing from the series itself.

I have the doll (that comes with pascal and pan)
4 books, the journal that comes with dvd, a plastic mug with glitter water trapped inside which I accidentally microwaved and melted

Attached: 3-1.gif (700x472, 3.88M)

Oh, I'd also get this if I wanted merch. I don't care that much but it exists for all you autists here.

Attached: nendoroid rapunzel.jpg (600x800, 104K)

I have the "Queen for a Day" DVD.

Look in a Tuesday Morning or TJ Maxx or Big Lots. Or a Macy's Backstage if you have any. Anywhere that sells overstocked merchandise.

Yeah I have the artbook as well
It's almost criminal they don't make the show artbook

Attached: Friendship_Song.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

To any of our new viewers in the thread, what do you guys think of the show so far?

Attached: 1540070082091.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Yeah, I download what I can salvage online but it would be so nice to have everything nicely compiled and commented. I would be willing to pay for an artbook per season even.

Best doll

Attached: tangled_the_series_rapunzel_doll_pre_order_1496018913_fa51f347.jpg (640x638, 46K)

You did well, Chris, you did well.

Smug punz
Best punz

Attached: 71t1S133bkL._SX425_.jpg (425x495, 52K)

It would be great if the series had audio commentaries, but since it's Disney ... u_u

>chris is a frogposter
I guess the punishment really broke him.

I hope nendoroid could release Raps in S2 outfit with dark hair version.

Attached: raps dark turn.gif (600x338, 830K)

It's funny that he, or someone that was said to be him, was at the stream of the S2 finale. I wonder if it was, what he thought of the reaction. I hope it made him feel good

I would settle for a crew spoilercast or panel once S3 is over.

I just wish Disney make a good figurine like this one

Attached: b5d7b1da-26fc-45c6-8e63-248bf8e6bd84_1.606235c5c27700b2fb58fc001275f85d.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Checked
I just wanna know how people have been enjoying it. I wouldn't wish Chris's misfortunes on anyone.

Attached: 1542560670061.jpg (637x504, 69K)

Is that the disney infinity doll?

These are really cute

Attached: 51akNrtq+5L.jpg (422x500, 63K)

Yeah, I also had this plush

Then like a year ago I gave it to a little girl living downstairs

She exclaimed "Oh my god! It's Elsa!!"

Attached: e163715654a1bf2d394169f8b3e57648.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

They do make good figurines of the princesses though, but they usually only sell them at the parks.

Attached: 81d1jMIGkkL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Hmm.. not a huge fan of these...

I want more cute and friendly punz accurately depicted

>inb4 shoes

Attached: 4599_2F1465510985_2F4053352_3-high-res_1400x.jpg (1400x1400, 137K)

>Oh my god! It's Elsa!!
I would have smiled at her while seething internally with murderous thoughts.
I hate interacting with kids in general, I know it's their thing to be retarded because they don't know better but still...

another, more cute and friendly punz

Attached: 51TEjbGjpSL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 16K)

I like this one's design but it looks bootleg as fuck.

Probably is, I don't recall seeing it at the parks

Rapunzel, Merida, and probably even Moana have REALLY been cucked by Disney's endless Frozen shilling, have they?

Rapunzel is more well known because it was before Frozen, but yeah... pretty much destroyed. Even Merida was also before, but her movie didn't have any songs in it.

Ya get the BEEEEEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Attached: hiccupastrid.png (812x798, 1.69M)

Raps feels like the most cucked to me, her movie is great, it has good songs and came out before Frozen, it deserves more praise.
Merida's movie suck or, to put it better, it sucks after the bear thing starts but even its good parts overall it feel inferior to both Frozen and Tangled.
Now, Moana is a good movie but it has the big issue that's the only Princess movie to come out in between Frozen 1 and 2, people are just going to forget about her altogether.

>it'll get even worse this November
At least we'll get S3 and conclude the superior Disney sequel by then
R-Right?

Attached: 1534530537166.jpg (572x434, 148K)

How's the Dragons show? It has wholesome moments between Hiccup and Astrid or should I just stick to the movies?

There are two different shows, with different tones and qualities. Second season is much better. But they're both stuffed with HiccStrid diabetes

Hey, guys. I was in these threads a few weeks ago, having just finished the series. I promised to contribute some original content in the form of a story, and I'm pleased to announce that it's done. I want to let it sit overnight, and then I'll look it over tomorrow and edit it. Then I'll put it up.

I'm actually so pleased with how it turned out that I think I'll post it on my Fanfiction.net account, so everyone can see it.

I'm not really into CGI animation with TV show budget, if Dragon adopts 2D animation with styled art I may draw more interest on it.

>they're both stuffed with HiccStrid diabetes
Great, now I have something to watch during the hiatus. Up until tangled I didn't realize how much I needed wholesome relationships in my shows.

We can't talk about Astrid because of reasons
It'll get worse user. I'm so sorry.

>I'll post it on my Fanfiction.net account, so everyone can see it.
Great user, looking forward to reading your stuff, just make sure to keep it in your fanfiction account so we don't get another pasta spammer please.

You mean the pig stuff or because something that happens in HTTYD3? I haven't watched the third one yet

What does this outfit come from? Its style is a bit off to her traditional dress.

Nah, that probably goes to Merida. Let's abandon our victim complexes for a sec, as shit as Disney's treated this show's promotion that doesn't mean it's been all bad for Raps. Aside from Frozen, Tangled is probably the most universally well liked and known 3D WDAS film, and she's even getting her own entire section at a Disney park over in Tokyo. Moana may not be super big, but her movie did pretty well and she's well liked overall. Merida on the other hand has the wonderful distinction of her film being on the lower end of Pixar's catalog in terms of quality, with no songs for people to really remember, and is stuck in a film that is the very definition of wasted potential. Also despite Didney confirming she's an official princess multiple times, her legitimacy will always be questioned since she wasn't a WDAS product. Oh, and her "strong independent woman who don't need no man" status has been utterly overtaken by Elsa and Moana so no one doubly cares. She really does have it rough.

It's still to sad too talk about

Yes, the astrid curse.

Raps is pretty well liked by most people

Outside of her own fictional universe, sure.

Excluding autist creeps, seething femcels, and Monty of course.
But yeah, I didn't really say otherwise.

you know? I get where Monty is coming from, I'm a jaded fuck who hates change and would also be pretty pissed off if my perfectly traditional society would get turned upside down over night by some hippie girl.

I think this series is better than Frozen. Fight me.

Raps is a versatile girl with personalities. She has magic with infinite potential, she can fight and flip physically, she is talented in art and astronomy. Despite her intelligence and outstanding talents, she can still be sometimes naive and act dorky to draw the humorous factors naturally. The most thing I like her is Raps can still prove she's independent and strong enough without the forced "Woman can be great and don't need the men" propaganda. She and Eugene always have mutual respects and they help each other to throw the great chemistry.

A controversial opinion in these threads I assume

Attached: perdida.png (500x280, 114K)

Yeah, and Rapunzel probably comes off as mentally ill to people who don't know her well

I would say this show made me completely change my allegiances. I used to think of frozen as the superior film but this series made me look at the characters under a completely new light and that retroactively elevated the film for me.

preaching to the choir man

Tangled is always a superior film by the pacing, story, logic of plot, villain, sidekicks, art style, chemistry of the characters and the characterization.

Attached: 58950154_331782924196788_5388359317286323088_n.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

It also helps that it's basically a Disney Renaissance era film stuck in a modern exterior

I think that if we count the movie and the show together, then Tangled becomes one of Disney's greatest properties. The story it tells is really grand and magnificent in scope, the characters are all engaging, and the songs are fantastic.

It helps that Alan Menken is still attached and they got broadway singers instead of random voice actors to sing

I think it is only surpassed in scope by Aladdin, although I will admit that the general plot of the whole Aladdin franchise isn't as good or well paced as Tangled.

stop it, you're gonna make me buy the artbook

Yeah, if we count all three Aladdin movies plus the series, it's definitely "bigger" than Tangled. One thing Tangled has going for it, as you mentioned, is that it has an overarching plot, while Aladdin's movies and episodes are very, well, episodic.

plus that will smith movie was god awful

you know live action tangled is coming eventually, user, it's inevitable.

>collider.com/tangled-live-action-remake-roy-conli/#images
>Producer Roy Conli Explains Why He Doesn’t Want to See a Live-Action ‘Tangled’ Movie Anytime Soon
At the very least, Zachary Levi can still play Flynn Rider.

No one can match Raps beauty irl

If it's a darker take exploring the abusive relationship with Gothel then I'll tolerate it's existance

They don't have enough guts to do this

I'll be insanely tempted to fucking neck myself when this happens.
If the recent other remakes are any indication they'll do dumb shit to make her more sympathetic or some shit instead.

>Live-Action Tangled
I'll neck myself when this eventually happens.

I was going to type that but I at least have definite hopes and dreams in the future I want to accomplish that aren't bound by whether a shitty movie gets made or not. But it'll look real fucking tempting, that's for sure.

Well kids we're running out of bumps. We'll make a new thread next week or so, catch some more Star Vs and GoT refugees. Remember, next thread keep the lewds and copypasta to a minimum. Gotta make a good first impression

Attached: 1557547422257.png (540x621, 336K)

I enjoyed Aladdin tv series in my childhood and it is fun, the only regret of the show is it's very episodic and slice of life, no tentpole main plot and lore was developed. Also Aladdin's father only appears in the very last minutes and suddenly without enough overshadowing.

It's been fun lads
Here's hoping S3 news arrives soon, I don't wanna wait till D23 to find out.

I can tolerate the hiatus if S3 is guaranteed for the premiere in Disney+ with the proper promotion it deserves.

I'm still hoping for a full hiatus-free run of S3 on Disney Channel just because the speculation in these threads is too much fun.

user, I...

I think Disney+ can still update the episodes week by week like how it did on DisneyNow, not necessary to follow Netflix to throw the whole season at once.

>I've got a dream

Based user

Attached: euca-20190514-191647-007.jpg (945x1241, 223K)

Raps in shoes is my fetish

The only situation she wears shoes properly is Queen for a Day.