HBO Watchmen

youtube.com/watch?v=zymgtV99Rko&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0xQ9IZ0iUQYiRyWWQkM6N4EJVIn50vJPQOa7_Zq9qgy63Mbm4ryCen3cM

Attached: watchmen.jpg (1587x2245, 162K)

Alan Moore is contemplating suicide as we speak

I'll be watching His Dark materials instead.

Looks kino af

You mean murder with his wizard powers.

he doesn’t care how pathetic and creatively bankrupt Warner Bros is

this is such a lame casual meme

>be Moore
>be hired by DC to write a story about Charlton Comics characters
>"REEEEEEEEEE DC IS ROBBING ME"

>nothing ever ends
That's not a good thing you fucks.

>pray to a Snake God to piss of Chr*stians
>get in a polyamory relationship to piss off C*nservatives
>both women dump you and get together, and DC keeps making money out of your books while you turn into a parody of yourself
BRAVO MOORE!

Nothing ever ends because no one's ever really gone.

>Except that they didnt trust you with the Charlton characters because they "didn't want to break new toys" so you had to build characters from the ground up.

Not everyone can pull off the Marston.

If he didn't after Before Watchmen, he never will.

>build characters from the ground up.
>it's literally just Charlton characters with different names

>it's literally just Charlton characters with different names
I figure you're being an ignoramous on purpose, but which character do you feel is Rorschach, a murderous bum wearing an ink blot shifting mask?

>Who is the Question?

>what is actually reading comics like?

>i've never read the question but he looks similar so he must be the same character

There's money to make user.

Will this moment be in?

Attached: Dogs Get Put Down.jpg (500x199, 40K)

tick tock tick tock tick tock
because they're watchmen

It's so dumb they say tick tock.

I knew it was a bad sign when I saw Lindeloff's open letter.

lost girls when

more like who is the spirit really. and don't listen to them, they are forgetting that it doesn't matter that the question is not like Rorschach because he was going to write him that way, hence, DC asking him not to and him creating Rorschach

>lindeloff
im sorry...im sure hes a nice person and shit, maybe a family guy, but i wish he would fuck off out of hollywood forever. the man is responsible for basically ruining every potentially great IP. I hate him so goddamn much.

Any of the film actors in it?

He's too busy bitching about Thatcher.

So is this HBO's racket now? Picking up and dusting off things that had shitty film adaptations?

The cop angle makes me feel like they were pitching an original show and the executives lack of faith made them scramble for an established name to tie to it then they rewrote it to include hamfisted Watchmen references.

i got that imp;ression too and were most likely right in that regard
im getting some shitty political vibes fgrom it like 90 percent of tv adaptions and tv shows these days ( i get that watchmen was political in many areas) it always seems like their pushing and idea or agenda these
im not a homophobe i am far from it but i can guarantee theres gonna be some fucking lgbt bullshit forced into
>cassidy sucked off a drug dealer to get his gf drugs who he had just assualkted
LETS MAKE HIM BI
>spaceboy hints that he thought klaus was gay
LETS GIVE HIMA BF
>larry trainer has a male anf female souls
LETS MAKE HIM BENT
ifve come to the idea that if its adapted there will be politics and some gay shit involved and we jsut have to get over it

B-b-but The Leftovers tho!

Honestly when it comes to the 'weird' DC writers, it feels like alan moore is fucking a miserable jerk that doesnt do anything while grant morrison just seems to keep on trucking along

well this shit is gonna have fuck all on the happy! adaption
consider yourse;lf correct

ITT: sheeting raccoons

Attached: mandrilliconsquarehigherres-768x768.jpg (660x660, 59K)

They better pick up A Song of Ice and Fire, then

We are Raw Shark.

TIME TO SHIT

That was way cringier than I thought. It sounded like a parody.

>Nothing Ever Ends...
That’s how you know this is true capeshit.