Ruins your show

>ruins your show

Attached: F1D6C02A-FE9D-41F0-944C-2A8821E49885.jpg (2362x3000, 299K)

Actually what "ruined" season 4 was pacing and Gennedy trying to scramble to the finish line.

This. Aku's defeat felt almost like an afterthought.

>Series finale
>let's just shove in this brand new character who'll get a majority of focus and be jacks love interest
>but dont grow attached because she dies

Are we really going to have this thread again?

Attached: ABC87BA7-A514-46D2-8ABC-022F6248EFCF.jpg (1536x2048, 587K)

The right is way more hotter

Stop being everywhere Tara Strong

she's fine. Hmmm, now that i think of it....was this some kind of feminist thing?

We are of differing opinions, but I respect your choice.

sword was cuter

Attached: aznqt.jpg (1280x1280, 56K)

how does she have heels

i dont think it was her fault, the ending sucked

Ashi was a good character and her turn was well done. Season 5 had issues (nowhere near enough to "ruin" the show or even season 5 as a whole), but she wasn't one of them.

>ASHI, YOU HAVE AKU POWERS
>YOU'RE RIGHT, I DO!
>*screeches a portal*

What was Genndy thinking?

Who? I just see two blank spaces.

Ashi was perfect.
I don't know what everyone else is talking about

Attached: Ashi pits collage.png (1782x1470, 1.38M)

>but dont grow attached because she dies
I don't like how people wanted an asspull end where their favorite character get to live. the show it about undoing the future that is Aku, jack undid the future that is Aku in a beautiful bitter sweet end. if this is bad by any measure I reccomend star vs. A show who's final act makes no sense and has terrible implications but atleast your ship is still alive.

I'm fine with her dying, but the way she was killed was the cheapest attempt to pull heartstrings, just kill her off before the fucking wedding, not right in the middle of it while giving exposition

Actually that's one part I loved.
I hate when a character COULD win easily but they fritter away the opportunity for some bullshit reason.
If you gain the upper hand, act on it decisively.

I don't really care about her surviving or not, but it wouldn't have had to be an asspull, since the rules of time travel are weird and arbitrary enough as it is. If we're expected to believe that going through a time portal can halt your aging processes, then it should be easy to accept that going through one also prevents you from going poof if changes in history eliminate the conditions for you coming into being (which is actually how I always imagine time travel working anyway.)

The thrust of Season 5 was Jack coming to accept he can't go back to the past and instead focus his efforts on saving the future. One of those "Wants versus Needs" story arcs. Ashi pulling a portal out her ass because "Muh Gotta Get Back" just flew into the face of that.

>Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness, FUCKING DIED before they could finish my show, so they had to replace me...

She was dumbass. Without her thereā€™d be no romance shit