Is there any superhero that can beat him?

Is there any superhero that can beat him?

Attached: The Doctor.jpg (540x719, 34K)

No.

Doctor who hasn’t been good since david tennent left

Change my mind, oh wait you cant

None. Even when he's fucking around, the Doctor is a horror to encounter in conflict.

OK. Fuck off.

Maybe once or twice, but that's the problem with Time Lords. He can just go back in time and set it up so that you lose anyway. And you can't kill him, not for good. When he dies he'll just turn into somebody else, it won't even worry him that much unless you happen to be on the planet that he already knows he dies on. And all he has to do to win is go back in time after he beats you and prepare for it after the fact.

Yup.

Attached: JJ.jpg (825x464, 38K)

There's also the fact that Time and the White Guardian (amongst others) are directly rigging things in his favor, increasing the already natural plot armor of a Time Lord elevenfold.

No one would try to change your mind
Steven Moffat is a fucking hack

Cyanide san

This dude literally would have dies to cyanide if he didn't have "the antidote" wich was just a bunch of plot armor food shit they had lying around wich he then turned magically through the power of the super arsepull™ into a cure for it.

You're right. Matt and Peter were fine actors stuck with shit scripts and plots
He's right faggot

>cyanide
>killing a Time Lord
He'd just regenerate unless it was some highly-customized classic DW technobabble/magic. Death for Time Lords is near meaningless.

Listen, I odnt care for whatever bullshit you want to bring up about Moffat. I couldn't give less of a fuck about that. I'm discussing more what OP raised as a question, and if you don't like that, then you can gargle a million dicks.

Bueno

You have bad taste, I’m sorry, it’s a medical condition.

Then when are you being assblasted about people calling out the nosedive in writing after David's era?

PMuch.

WE

Attached: c63aa727b1da5ff3ca0df5933a70c797.jpg (900x1133, 199K)

Becuase it's just more thread derailing out-of-context creator bullshit, that's entirely pointless since Moffat is fucking gone. You can continue to clutch your burning hard erection until it explodes in a geyser of fetid cum and blood all you want, user. Just don't shit up a thread with that drooling tardshit.

Nobody can fight the cosmic transvestite lich. You need to appeal to his emotions, seem like the victim in the scenario or something similar.

Attached: 4432B6F4-9F4D-4587-A684-0BF892E47F40.png (300x496, 299K)

That's quite dangerous, since betrayals of trust are one of the Doctor's pet peeves. That's the kind of thing that could end up with your body timelocked and dropped into the heart of a blackhole for eternity even.

The fact that OP started a power level thread with The Doctor was fucking retarded from the start, user. So you can continue to be a whiny bitch about the thread not going the way you want.

And you can continue sperging out over a fatfuck who doesn't even work on the show anymore. I'll be laughing at your dumbass the whole time as you do.

The only sperg here is you. I only agreed with the user since he brought it up. Stay mad, faggot.

>muh Amelia
>Clara Who
>good
kys my dude

>I only agreed with the user since he brought it up.
Or because you're ass-patting yourself in seething butthurt rage.

>Or because you're ass-patting yourself in seething butthurt rage.
????? You have issues. Whatever helps you sleep at night man. Are you just thirsty for (You)s or what?

Attached: Suck it Trebek.jpg (273x184, 6K)

Im assuming that these are both you. Which is seriously pathetic if so, given youre extneding your thread-derialing tard tanturm to everyone who isnt joining you in your Moffat hatejerk.

In all honesty, you should probably neck yourself. Do the whole world a favor for once.

Holy shit I thought that was Jimmy McNulty

Attached: 1534707752390.gif (460x338, 331K)

>dr who thread devolves into notmuh
>the whole show is literally about a rotating cast that goes from place to place without consistency
Absolute buffoonery.

Attached: 27078BAE-0133-4A40-9AB7-155335C5E9C6.jpg (400x533, 50K)

>not posting the most fantastic doctor

Attached: nine.gif (339x288, 3.97M)

It's a semi-consistent pattern with DW threads on here. There's a bunch of faggots who just can't let Moffat go and continue to shit up every Doctor Who thread with absolute retardation and tantrum-throwing becuase of his work on the show. Sometimes a thread can sneak past them, but it's not all that often.

Can the Doctor's plot armor protect him from Batman's plot armor?

Attached: Batman vs Spectre.jpg (500x415, 238K)

user are you feeling okay? Is there something you want to talk about, or do you just want to accuse me of phonepost/samefagging some more?
It's not even a not muh thing. Unfortunately the writing took a dip when the show peaked at popularity and they just stopped trying for the most part. Granted Doctor Who was always fast and loose with sci fi fiction but there's a line. Personally I'm over it, and don't really keep tabs on the show anymore.
Dude I didn't even mention Moffat at all.

Attached: Anon is losing his mind.png (1762x574, 116K)

Death's Head yes?

More than likely. Batman's plot-armor had Barbatos going for it, but that's likely not comparable to the things rigging shit in the Doctor's favor.

>series eleven was the most controversial shit imaginable before it dropped
>nobody care now because it was boring as shit.
I just want a male Romana.

Maybe if someone shot him or w/e from the start, like the 90s movie.
The more time you give ANY incarnation of the doctor to think, the better his chances are.

If you don't care for the show, then why are you here? Is this literally just baiitng?

Are you? I still have fond memories of the show. I'm allowed to post here. Let me end the thread right now and answer the obvious question
>No, The Doctor will always win because he's an immortal time traveling being with the power of plot armor and asspull cosmic intelligence
There.

I mean, it’s not like the San Francisco thugs really won, they just shot the guy on accident and then fucked off. I’m sure if someone identifiable picked a fight with the doctor and offed a body they’d get torn apart by regeneration energy.

Worthless

If I recall, regeneration energy once blew up a whole Dalek saucer the last time they directly forced him to regenerate. So being anywhere near the Doctor (or any Time Lord) when they start regenerating probably isn't a good idea.

>R-Rose, I don't feel so good

Attached: Thanosman.jpg (990x600, 114K)

>Time and the Guardian cause the snap to somehow not target the Doctor
>Thanos tries to snap the Doctor, but his wrist gets dislocated
>the Doctor just tanks it via Time Lord fuckery
I can go on.

We got to see the eight Doctor my boy Paul and he made his Radio drama’s cannon fight me bitch that was amazing!

>him

Clearly the doctor would reverse the energy flow of the space and time stone with his tardis and with a slide of hand and some fast talking he’d get the reality stone to change all the chaos back and trap thanos in the soul stone and still muss up that tea time with his companion forcing them to leave while he laments being sad and thinking of how his next crime against the fashion world will make him feel better.

>the White Guardian causes the snap to not target the Doctor
Sounds about right.

>it
>the insurmountable space doom
As long is it makes sense in the context you can call the character without a name whatever you like.

Dormammu might have a shot, if the Doctor don't bargain with him.

Attached: Dormammu.png (759x787, 1012K)

Is an episode canon if nobody watches it?

Time Lords can be whatever the fuck they want. Fairly certain they didn't even have a concept of gender prior to them turning the ur-universe into the ordered multiverse as we understand it. The Doctor is male becuase that's what he mostly bothers with.

fucking based

Based

Only because he had just received a fresh batch of regenrations. That level of energy would probably burn the Doctor to ashes otherwise.

If its Thirteen that would be them

Attached: Alien_Pitt.png (258x486, 104K)

Capaldi's last season was somewhat good

does anyone actually give a shit about the newest season? i've heard fuck all about it aside from when the teaser came out

The Doctor could probably pull some bullshit and have the TARDIS overlay its own internal dimensions on Dormmamu and his realm, negating the need for the bargain.

I binged it a couple months back
It's alright, villains are all new and a bit of a bit n miss, writing is still mediocre compared to Davies but it's watchable

The villains for that season should be the likes of them: instead

Yeah, but she only had the fight the Purple Man, not the Doctor.

Nice shoop

>not posting the most fantastic doctor
That's not Tom Baker.

I don't have a problem with the new Doctor, but there are too many sidekicks, and they all have an irritating level of mary sue that makes the Doctor obsolete.

This desu, the companions are all simultaneously underdeveloped and obnoxious. They really should have just stuck with Bradley Walsh and nobody else. Overwhelmed old man companion sounds like a lot of fun, but it wasn’t done right.

DW doesn't really have a set cast of villains. Anything goes when it comes to the Doctor's rogues gallery.

For instance, one of the antagonists in the new season was an entire sapient universe that wanted to enter our own so it could properly interact with things.

The best monsters are the one-offs imo, stuff like the monsters from Flatline or the cheetahpeople from Survival.

Or the Midnight Entity.