HBO's most successful show (Game of Thrones)...

>HBO's most successful show (Game of Thrones), Warner's most successful show (The Big Bang Theory) and Disney Channel's most successful show all ending in the same week

This can be just a coincidence, right? Do you think they rushed the schedule for some kind of "you have to show at least something today" pressure? I know it's stupid and neither of these franchises have compatible brand recognition level or even the same audience, but TV producers are know for being very stupid

Attached: 1557120665911.png (640x360, 282K)

What do you think Ratburn eats more of, cake or mens assholes?

Attached: Arthur writes.jpg (500x685, 89K)

Cake.

He's a kindly schoolteacher and not an obsessed pervert like you, user.

>Disney Channel's most successful show
Big Hero 6 was getting better ratings then Star Vs did

Don't you know? Once 2020 rolls around, everything will blow up.

>gayconspiracy.png

Better question: Was his huband Arthur from the future?
He looks like it and he even winked at Arthur for no reason at all

Attached: d6da0kpxoae9fof.jpg (414x231, 21K)

Star Vs consistently kept dropping in the ratings after the first season ans never recovered. How it managed to get addition seasons is a mystery because the show was never super popular.

Star isn't successful at all

I wonder what kinda kinky stuff Ratburn does with that snout

I can't wait for trump to be gone. Not because I dislike him as a person, but because he won't stop staying deranged shit that destabilizes the stock market.

big bang theory is ending?

It ended yesterday.

Destroying the stock market is a winning strategy.

Buy stock when they are low and then sell when they are high. If anything Trump would make you rich unintentionally if you knew how stocks work.

Once I become an investor I will buy Trump Tower and rename it The Rape Hotel so I can rape women.

What the fuck does this have to do with OP

If it was so damn successful, why did it end?

Don't forget
>MCU ended this year
>Star Wars ends this year

Normie pop culture dies this year

But user you can do that already

Game of Thrones is also Warner's

WB owns HBO.

Uhh Phineas and Ferb ended years ago and is getting a movie later

This year is kind of a weird year with a lot of shit ending. Avengers Endgame, GOT, Big Bang, Star Wars' latest trilogy, KH3, and I feel like there are more I'm forgetting.

>MCU
>ending
It was only the end of a decade long saga, we haven't even gotten to the eventual X-Men reboot yet.

MLP is ending this year also

And that's a good thing!

yep

Attached: The Big Bang Theory - A Proposal (Anu Proposes to Raj.webm (1920x1080, 2.12M)

>Dude the Great Depression was fucking amazing for the stock market, people could buy stocks super cheap then sell them high.

Attached: 1551738346213.jpg (720x466, 35K)

You are literally a retard. As if Trump would lead us into a fucking depression. His entire life has been business model success after success you fucking retard.

>his businesses were just fronts for money-laundering operations all along

lol

>friendly reminder that this is 100% the worst character in an entire cast terrible characters

LOL!!!!

Attached: SUCCESS.jpg (600x400, 52K)

>Mr Ratburn looking at all of his Grindr notifications
Based

>Not buying the Great dip
You're not going to make it.

Everything that went to Disney XD got fucked over. Star vs, Wander Over Yonder, Milo Murphy... They had inconsistent scheduling during the advent of streaming. Isn't Disney trying to get rid of the channel?

>Disney Channel's most successful
Have you actually looked at the ratings? is absolutely right and barely anyone seems to give two craps about Big Hero 6, that should say something.