WORST DECADE FOR CARTOONS?

Which decade had it worse when it came to Cartoon Network shows?

Attached: 1546874370982.png (3788x2392, 2.55M)

The Problem Solverz

>implying Total Drama, Regular Show and Gumball are bad

>not even including adventure time
nice cherry picking op

Kill it with fire.

Total Drama was actually shit and it's only liked now because people too young to have had standards were impressed that it was slightly less shit than most of the Canadian flash schlock that dominated at the time. It's like saying it's human shit in a pile of dog shit, it's still fucking shit.

TTG, Total Drama, RS and SU will be remembered. The rest are either bland or just straight up bad.

>inlcuding mostly canadian cartoons
His bait is weak

>TTG, Total Drama, RS and SU will be remembered.

Attached: 1557530465345.jpg (514x514, 49K)

Yes, that is what I wrote.

>Regular Show, Steven Universe, and Gumball
>Bad

Fuck off, user.

Attached: 2 Ton Capacity Folding Cherry Picker.jpg (425x425, 15K)

And its wrong.

You realize we're talking memorability and not quality of shows here, right? This isn't the thread for that, and even if it was you're still wrong.

Wrong on both accounts dumbfuck.

>Beware the Batman being there at all

It was the best out of the DC Nation block, if only because it wasn't dragged down by relationshit.

Why is no one standing up for Clarence? It was great.

Clarence is just OK but again we're not talking about show quality here. Just whether they'll be remembered or not/if they're worth remembering.

Epic, my dude, Simply epic. Sent some gold your way xD

Nobody gives a shit about TTG or TD anymore. People stopped giving a shit about RS after its 3rd season and SU is gonna be seen as a relic of its generation much like those 80s cartoons in the Regan era within the next decade.

Attached: 1558248832684.png (2560x1600, 2.42M)

In terms of actual memorabilty and impact Adventure Time beats them all. Nobody cares about TTG anymore as its the captain of a sinking ship which is CN. Not sure why you put TD or RS thete.

SU has the first gay marriage in children's animation ever. If it were to be cancelled tomorrow it'd still be in the history books because of that. People may slowly forget it in time but it's already made it's mark, for better or worse.

>That CNReal shit

Attached: Screaming Kermit.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

I've watched neither but I'm aware of their popularly. Your mileage might vary if you have watched them and think you'll remember them or not.

>SU has the first gay marriage in children's animation ever
This isn't true since Gems aren't fucking gendered straight from the mouths of the creators and you only see sites like GLAAD making a big deal out of it. Like I said once thus crazy climate passes its going to look hilariously dated.

Yeah this "crazy climate" is just called life my dude. If you're expecting the gays to get bored and move on you're in for a rude awakening.

>I've watched neither but I'm aware of their popularly.
So you're talking out your ass. RS at its peak wasnt super popular but more of a cult hit that appealed to older audience rather than children. TD was also popular mostly with pre-teens and ushered in a wave of Canadian imports which lasted for....5 years.

>Yeah this "crazy climate" is just called life my dude.
People said the same shit about Generation X and looked how that turned out. You're delusional to think this is going to last since the climate is always shifting and people will always find new things to push to suit a current agenda and this shit has been going on for decades so what makes this so different from the Regan era other than your ignorance on the subject matter?

In a decade or so nobody's going to give a shit about homosexual rights because it will simply be seen as the norm, and SU's messages will feel as dated as 80s "Don't throw your plastic in the fucking river you animal" messages. They'll be in the category of "yeah, but no shit".

Then it'll be merely seen as a marriage between two main characters and an important plot point of one of the most important episodes of the show as a whole. Lesser shows have done much worse with much more.

>Then it'll be merely seen as a marriage between two main characters and an important plot point of one of the most important episodes of the show as a whole
So who gives a shit if the political subtext is absent? Its like the black character in a show from the 60s hanging out with white people, was considered "daring" back then but who gives a shit?

It'll be remembered either way, which was the point you seem to want to dodge around for some weird reason.

>It'll be remembered either way
Not really because not only wasn't the episode good but everything surrounding it was considered a low point in the series

>children's animation

Attached: 1557476668766.png (868x710, 531K)

What the hell Gumball do.

I'd rather watch Mike, Lu & Og than any of the crap in there, and nobody liked or remembers that show.

Late 2000s