>It's the Ultraman suit
How would this make you feel?

Attached: 7ap3kXbV.png (500x500, 529K)

Would love it

>Superman BUT EVIL
YAAAAAWN and Boring.
Get better material.

I’d only be excited if it was Henry Cavill

Zack Snyder’s murderverse was garbage but I did enjoy watching people lose their shit over it

>How would this make you feel?
Oh look! The first DC movie with actual development in a decade

I'm a bitter ol' chunk of coal myself, but thatd be pretty cool

>Why is he dressing up as Ultraman, he can't grow big and he doesn't have a color timer on his chest

That would be great way to tease a forever evil movie but dc movies are in shambles while marvel has stories for decades so it will never ever happen

The greatest crossover will be Ultraman Vs Ultraman, with Ultraman beating the shit out of Ultraman and then having him return to his staton to report for duty.

It was fun but even worse than SS so guess dceu fans would be too busy trying to defend it and wb would axe any sequel. Post credits are just news reports by Yondu.

I haven't seen this yet but I fucking love the concept for it. Actually tying it into the DCEU and making him Ultraman I guess would be pretty cool.

Is the Horror Aquaman and Wonder Woman rumor true

Nope, but he is seen breaking shit underwater. If anything michael rooker would be his Luthor which would be hilarious, oh and only metal from his ship can hurt him so guess there's material for a sequel

>but he is seen breaking shit underwater
But why though?

Because he is evil.

Bummer. Would have loved a horror JL. Ah well, the slasher lover in me is gonna watch it anyway

Yes , watch it. It's pretty straightforward but fun.

Does he peg his mother?

I feel like this movie was just made for Pat

Terrible movie, by the way.

I don't get why people still get excited for those Gunn related projects. Remember "The Belko Experiment" from a few years ago? Same shit. "Oh, a movie produced by the genius from Guardians of the Galaxy, is must be amazing", and it's shit.

Dude is a hack.

>You shouldn't have fired (at) me, officer
>Kills the mouse mascot of the local restaurant
>"I am good"
Oh, James.

Attached: 1553444160526.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Oh boy, for a second I thought he would . He was doing his research about female physiology

Yeah. Seems like an Oedipus thing would happen because of her treatment of him

I don't know. Kinda goofy for a horror character. And they don't even have the same power set.

Attached: Ultraman_Profile_Photo.jpg (250x417, 101K)

No.

Does he have no dick cause he’s an alien?

Pat from GameFags?