Genocide is OK as long as the right person does it

>genocide is OK as long as the right person does it

Attached: index.png (177x284, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgCG71EUxIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dropped it somewhete in 2-3 season.
What she did again?

Tldr: She destroyed magic, so every magical beings dependent on magic to exist died (pictured), and she fused Earth and Mewni, so it's basically chaos, since Earth is now overrun with monsters, mewmans, and dangerous mewnie fauna.
Oh, and Star and Marco scored too.

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

>Thanos does genocide
>Yea Forums celebrates him as the hero we need
>Star does genocide
>Yea Forums loses its shit by taking the moral side
What's wrong with Yea Forums?

>men good purpose
>women evil purpose

I can see why people are making so many threads now. I didn't even watch the show and that's a whopper of an ending.

Movie thanos committed genocide to quell overpopulation
Star did it for dick.

Star actually has more in common with comic thanos in that regard, actually. He did it for death poon.

She killed an entire race of beings because she wanted to jump an Earth kid's bones. Very selfish.

>winners get to write the history.

Attached: 1558151560593.png (1076x725, 603K)

No, that's not why she did that. She did it to save a bunch of monsters and to end the superpowerful supersoldiers.

This is why I prefer comics Thanos over movie Thanos. On the same page, I agree with Star. She made the right choice.

Thanos had way better reasons than Star.

Finally! Someone gets it. desu I didn't expect anyone on Yea Forums to clue in on that, but there You are.

Because unlike Star, Thanos is not a bitch

Thanos is a bitch though, he wanted to kill himself when Death chose Deadpool over him.

inb4 hitler did nothing wrong

only humans have souls you cannot commit genocide on soulless entities animals get culled Star did nothing wrong too few died 6 million more and even then it wouldn't be genocide or immoral

>Winner go home and fuck the prom queen

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

It's even more impressive considering it's a lie.

How long until we get Nefcy making a tweet backpedaling their deaths saying "They're still alive, just wall went to separate dimension!"

I don't remember people praising Thanos in any significant numbers. Mostly people called him a retard because within a few generations his actions would be undone, and he could have just made more resources.

it took you so much to realize that's what media is telling us? bring a comfy blanket, the bunks in the gulag are going to be cold and uncomfortable.

Marco would be the prom queen, wouldn't he?

>How long until we get Nefcy making a tweet saying might makes right and only the superior race matters
FTFY

So why don't you tell us the truth then

How is a lie? You can watch it right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgCG71EUxIQ

What the fuck even was the purple stuff that’s never explained. And why was every magic character ok with dying

Leave it to a woman to think she can enforce equality by taking away resources, opening borders and killing those she deems undeserving.

Yea Forums is just contrarian, Thanos was the "bad guy" so they pretend they side with him, but Star was the "good guy" so they point out that what she did was bad. It's literally contrarian 101, only siding with the thing you aren't meant to side with because you think that's "unique" or "cool".

You forgot quirky guy who died of Solarian curse.

If Star did it for dick then why was she willing to destroy the only means of seeing Marco?

>Genocide is okay as long as it's committed by a sexy teenage girl

Attached: rzq4ciqb9zx21.jpg (768x768, 36K)

The ending is pretty damn bittersweet, but at least Marco gets butterfly pussy.

Except he never gets to fuck her in her bug form. Ever.

If a soul exists after death then isn't killing something without a soul worse than killing something with one?