Give me your worst pages

Give me your worst pages
The ones that make you say "What were they thinking"
I'll start with an easy one

Attached: captain-americas-interview-after-the-civil-war-3.jpg (1030x1543, 1.72M)

Yeah I get the idea of the page but no matter how you look at it....it just does not work. Not even when they tried it again in Secret Empire. This character basically was never used after a certain point and it's easy to see why.

>Sir when was the last time you partook in random vapid hobbies that literal tens of millions of Americans don't even know let alone care about
It's just such a flawed idea. It ironically could only have been penned by the kind of person the reporter is talking down to in her rant.

The funny thing is most presidents are relatively out of touch with pop culture by the end of their presidency because, y'know, they have some responsibilities that take precedent. Superheroes would too.

What the fuck is this page even trying to say? That Captain America isn't American because he doesn't waste his time eating up shit American media pumps out?

Tell me this chick chokes and dies later.

Slowly, Steve began to hate them...

Attached: 4inuvj[1].jpg (780x946, 302K)

but beanie babies tho

Cap's 10 years in the making comeback was worth it tho

Attached: People on twitter.jpg (1306x409, 107K)

Attached: 1557640028596.jpg (940x529, 263K)

Not only is this retarded, it's also extremely dated.

>Cap doesn’t like Simpsons memes
Fucking commie.

Wasn't the Simpsons already dead by 2006-2007 anyway?

That Steve is out of touch of the times and that the SHRA was going to get p

His answer is he is unconcerned about the irrelevant pop culture phenomenons. He is more concerned about people whos rights are taken away because they have superpowers

Attached: G7MPX82.jpg (700x1094, 254K)

Can someone post that edit where Captain America utterly wrecks her with a inserted response?

Wait, nevermind, thanks

Does anyone have the page where she flips off Daredevil? Because it kind of redeems the character for me.

Basically every single appearance she had after this doubled down on her being a bitch or had everyone else in the Marvel universe shit on her.

Even today it's still the most watched animated show in America.

i hate mutants but jesus at least they don't come birthing out of a neon green xenomorph egg

That doesn't mean it's relevant to the average American, which is the point Floyd is making. Star Wars' first issuing from Marvel was the best selling comic of the decade but most people on the street don't even know about it.

At least my nigga Spidey btfo'd her
thirsty girl

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1025x1600, 321K)