Starco never fucking happened

>Starco never fucking happened

Fuck you Nancy you fucking hackfraud.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/rules#co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4channel.org/rules#co
>Spoiler tag use is enforced.

Doesn’t apply here because he’s fucking lying.

Seriously OP, what the fuck are you actually fucking talking about?
They made out and everything and they’re together, literally, at the very end. What more do you want? An on screen sex scene?

...yes they did
the show bent over backwards for you Starcofags and you still bitch and whine. fuck you.

>the show bent over backwards for you Starcofags

Not to mention both worlds and Janna herself getting fucked for Starco to happen.

They didnt makeout at all.

>What was them kissing in the barn

What that never happened.

Attached: 1558154708024.png (1174x1063, 379K)

Attached: 1558149931816.jpg (1278x1432, 521K)

Only watched the finale huh? I don’t watch the show either but at least get informed enough to shitpost

Is Star a poorly written character or just a less-than-morally-good character like Rei?

OP is a falseflagging retard trying to make Starcofriends as ungrateful. All of us who supported Starco from the start, while we didn't agree with some aspects of the show, are happy Star and Marco are together in the end.

HOT

The show declined for the sake of Starco.

The other ships were red herrings and you were a fool to believe in them in the first place. Starco was established from the beginning and it's asinine for you to have expected a different result than this.

Starco would've saved the show. Season 4 turned around when they had episodes focused on Marco and Star on Earth. All the focus on Eclipsa, Star's relationship with Tom and whatever Marco was doing with Kelly are what made the show bad.

If the show doesn't focus on Eclipsa so much, we don't get the "racism is bad" message so much.

>All the focus on Eclipsa, Star's relationship with Tom and whatever Marco was doing with Kelly are what made the show bad.
This x100000

So in other words, the show was doom from the start for Starco. That's even worse.

It's almost like all negativity is falseflagging to spread discord and strife, and you fall for it every time no matter how fucking obvious it is.

0/10 possible ghost antics

If the show bent backwards for starcofags then all these love triangles whouldn't have lasted this fucking long and Marco would've been swapping spit with Star in season 3.

I mean, that would've been a better show.

The entire series was Starco. It all revolved around their relationship to the point that they destroyed the multiverse in order to still be together.

And I, for one, find that cute. Fuck you Yea Forums for being bitter.

Attached: 1558151064570.jpg (748x912, 85K)

the whole last season was a mess

She's a spiteful strawman for Disney's intended audience and a deliberate gaslight to get Yea Forums to stop watching cartoons.

This guy is frighteningly fast.

Attached: 1558314876916.png (916x3600, 2.6M)

I thought she was well written, I just hate that bitch.

>Fuck you Yea Forums for wanting a better SVTFOE.
FTFY

>not wanting a show about a literal power couple with actual chemistry and buildup that lead to their relationship
I--just, fuck

>Starco would've saved the show.
No it would have just stopped the romance bullshit. If they did neither the show would be saved still.