Okay, so

Okay, so...

If Catra is going to be sent to Beast Island, and Scorpia is probably going to follow her, what's gonna stop She'Ra from going full force against The Horde?.

The Horde's biggest strength against Adora is the emotional manipulation Catra could put on her, Catra separated her from everyone else every time they're on a fight, she doesn't let her concentrate and Adora is too attached to Catra to actually damage her, while Catra is shown to not be afraid of doing so.

I don't know if Huntara is going to be able to be as efficient against She'Ra, she may be on par physically, but without Catra she's gonna be able to be emotionally stable through the whole thing.

If Hordak kicks away Catra he's going to lose a big key to victory.

Attached: 1557680675815.png (1280x720, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/she-ra-season-2-noelle-stevenson-interview-bow-scorpia/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=542&v=H3Y1Wycazkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipping_boy
whats-on-netflix.com/news/when-will-she-ra-and-the-princesses-of-power-season-2-be-on-netflix/
youtube.com/watch?v=er4zU20y8kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that Star vs had to become awful and the only replacements for it is physically repugnant shit like this sickens and enrages me at the same time. Their really is no hope left in this cruel miserable world.

Attached: 27843A80-E26B-4777-BA07-DE249CFA33AB.jpg (480x358, 25K)

There there user, they both visually look like shit.

Isn't Twelve Forever coming out soon? That pilot was really cool and the designs are pretty nice.

Star vs was always awful. If you think it was good at any point your taste is garbage and your opinion is invalid.

>Makes a thread trying to differ form the 300 SVTFOE threads
>Get's somehow turned into a SVTFOE thread

She'ra was pointed to the Crimson Waste by Bow's dads. They're going to be busy with the signal/constellation rather than fighting the horde.

I honestly think 12 forever is going to be bad. It just looks and feels like a cookie-cutter "magical girl" show. I know it's not an isekai, I'm just saying that I have little hope for the show.

Season 1 was a perfect show, fuck you
I heard 12 forger is being picked up by Netflix and now the MC is a trans girl so I’m afraid it’s going to be dead before it even airs

That could be it, but like, The Horde is suddenly going to stop attacking?

>Adora will defeat Hordak
Adora is barely keeping her own shit together and Hordak is focused on building a portal to get the fuck out of Eternia, which he doesn't even care about conquering. I don't think there's any risk of the Horde being defeated by Adora in the next twenty years.

Hell, the Horde is badly organized that I think if you killed Hordak, it'd take years for some people n the Horde to even realize it. They have no chain of command, everything is autonomous. Hordak doesn't give a fuck. They'd probably go on causing pollution and stealing the aircraft for shits and giggles like they've always done.

That transgender thing was started because of some art floating around that shows the MC with the trans colors. As far as I know, the transgender MC wasn't confirmed.

Is this another one of those things where Yea Forums takes headcanons as facts and everyone loses their mind bc of that?

>Badly organized
Is this bait? Being Force Captain was a big deal in the first 2 episodes and an even bigger one in the finale and they all report directly to Hordak. That's clearly some form of command structure. There are even episodes in season 2 that she'd light into the operations of the Horde.

>Season 1 was a perfect show
Christ, your standards are low.

S1 was terminally unfunny and spent far too much time being LE ZANY and SO RANDOM XDDDD to bring much of value to the table. Literally the only good episodes are Blood Moon Ball and the Storm the Castle.

What do you think?
>Inb4 the Twitter screen cap
I honestly can't find any information about whether Reggie is transgender or not.

Haven't gotten any news for a while as I am aware, which kinda sucks because I really liked the pilot.

fpbp

bump

Attached: Ghacarl.png (680x542, 61K)

The first thing Adora did with the power of Force Captain was steal a skiff. Scorpia notes that in spite of attending an orientation, she doesn't know what rank comes after Force Captain, meaning nobody above Force Captain has ever given her an order. The only rank between Force Captain and Hordak is Shadow Weaver, and later Catra, but the chain of command is so weak that Hordak still has to use spies to learn things his Force Captains actively want him to know.

It's a very real possibility that the Horde's "propaganda" is just bullshit rumors spread by the ignorant rank and file.

>cell poster
>claims Star vs was ever good
>complains he has to replace it with "repugnant shit like this"
I'll just cut to the part we eventually end up at.

I'm sorry you're probably one of the people who have trouble masturbating to a lot of the little girls in this show.

Attached: Catra Swaddle 2.jpg (1968x1415, 256K)

Attached: e93.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

That is because SW is Hordak's second in command, and Adora probably knew this since she is constantly told that Hordak would hear about X and Y that happens in that place.

After Force Captain comes Second in command, which is the role Catra was in S2, that's why she gave orders to Scorpia.

The Horde has sent bots to waste everyone's time. Entrapta has been building them and the Horde hasn't really had to send their main fighting forces into direct combat.

Uhh... Are you saying you rub one out to Frosta?

Attached: 1557714318510.png (600x450, 103K)

Only Adora, Catra, and Entrapta have approximate canon ages. The rest seem to be young girls.

Adora was supposed to be 17-18, same as Catra.
Entrapta's autism hides her age, according to her creator she's around her age (29!)

Glitter and Bow look and act like middle-school kids, 14-16 at the oldest. And yes, to me, aside from Entrapta, these are kids.

Attached: Best Friends Squad She Ra.jpg (687x873, 93K)

Then "Underaged" would have been a better word. I'll put Glimmer and Bow in the 16 y/o range.

Scorpia is a fun character, but what has she done for the Horde? She has great strength but her attachment to Catra impedes her greatly and will do what is best for Catra, but not what is necessary for the Horde.

Catra does whatever she wants but she also eggs on Adora and causes her to find that little bit of strength to continue fighting, just so she can defeat Catra.

>If Hordak kicks away Catra he's going to lose a big key to victory.
The only good think Catra did was bring Entrapta to the Horde side. She still has hang-ups about Shadow Weaver and Adora and still got easily manipulated by SW even after years of knowing who SW was and with her in power over her.

I know she's been abused by SW and her psyche still tries to find a mother figure in that monster, but Catra was not the proper fit for the SIC position and is still too emotionally weak to be at her best.

Right, so there's three ranks in the whole structure.

Hordak.
"Second in Command"
And Force Captain

But the Force Captains are almost totally autonomous and have full authority to check out and use all the equipment and human resources at the Horde's disposal. Hordak speaks to Shadow Weaver, Shadow Weaver speaks to whoever she feels like, and the Force Captains do whatever the fuck it is they feel like doing.

You talk about the first episodes, but I should remind you Catra showed up late to training and nobody cared. Kyle got shot and the "team" got themselves surrounded while they were shitting on him for it, but nobody said anything.

There's zero structure. If Hordak died, things would carry on in an almost identical manner to how things already are. Hordak has absolute authority, but it's clear he doesn't give a fuck about the peons playing "empire".

Hordak mostly doesn't give a shit about Etheria and wants to GTFO this pastel hell since he arrived there. The Horde has a fairly good portion of the planet under their heel and the only thing that stopped that is Adora becoming She-Ra, which Shadow Weaver lied about until he found that out after a botched extortion.

Apparently lying second in commands are just that fucking plentiful here.

We've talked about this before, they're all over 18.

Shadow Weaver apparently held a lot of the organization together, if she defects that will be a huge blow to the Horde. Between that and losing Catra, Hordak's in a pretty tight spot right now.

Except not really. The thing is is that Force Captains are Generals while Hordak is the commander in chief. The Force Captains manage resources and manpower, and make logistical decisions while Hordak is the one who decides the next courses of action. The snow episode happened because Hordak wanted an expedition for First One's technology so he sent his (wo)men to explore. The thing is is that he relegates the conquest mission to the Force Captains because his main priority is his portal.

Because they all look like, act, and essentially are just men and not “girls” as you so inappropriately called them

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I liked the show when it was an episodic comedy instead of some shitty 2deep4u lore show

>Bow and Glimmer
>18
Yeah I call bullshit.

>dyke-ra all the young girls are just men lol
Go shit up some other show's threads.

Attached: Mermista 2.jpg (858x862, 106K)

I think it was confirmed that Adora, Catra, Bow and Glimmer are 18-19

>Not that user
Then with your reasoning, you should have enjoyed at least a few episodes of the first season of She-Ra.

No. It was only confirmed that Adora and Catra were 17-18, Frosta is 11, Entrapta is at least mid-20's, and it's implied that Spinnerella and Netossa are in their 30's. Everyone else is a mystery.

Headcanon
>Scorpia is also 17-18
>Perfuma is 18
>Mermista and Seahawk are early 20's (20-23)
>Glimmer and Bow are 16

>Hordak makes logistical decisions
In the first season Catra wants him to know about all the important things they've put in place, but she has no way of getting that information to Hordak. Hordak only finds out because a winged baby happens to be on Catra's ceiling at the right time to learn what she wants him to know.

I understand Force Captain is a high ranking position. What I'm telling you is that there's a single link between Force Captain and Hordak, and apparently if that link thinks Hordak doesn't need to know something, the only way he's going to know it is if one evil baby finds out.

It would be really cool if we got an episode about Angella and Castaspella leading the rebellion in the absence of the best friends squad, espeically of all the other princesses joined the best friends squad to the crimson wastes

We could see Angella and Castaspella battle a high level Horde officer, Shadow Weaver, or Hordak himself

That's a really cool idea, to be honest

I dunno I just wanna fug that girls fat tits and also her hair maybe

She gives great hairjobs

Attached: 1557514184357.png (1920x1080, 944K)

It's a very effective evil baby though.

You think she gives Hordak hairjobs, or does she go all the way?

this isn't a star vs. thread.
what do you think you're doing talking about she-ra? you should be talking about star!

>Has like 300 threads around the pathetic finale
>Still wants more

Attached: 1558261749455.jpg (322x326, 29K)

Star vs. fans are burning the autism reserves over the ending. It's funny in a sad pathetic way.

I couldn't care less about that show.

Attached: 1556803414603.jpg (400x400, 30K)

we NEED 15 threads because remember: generals bad

Hopefully

Attached: 2843616 - Entrapta Masters_of_the_Universe She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power.jpg (1066x981, 78K)

The fucking Homestuck Epilogue had less threads than Star vs.

Just admit the ending was shit and move on, user

EVERY fucking thread I've seen is saying it's shit. Once the initial shock wears off, the threads will die off.

she-ra is a chad show that will have a better conclusion that Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, BoJack Horseman, the other horse show, and Game of Thrones

Don't jinx it user.

Last thread we had a talk about Mermista and Seahawk-

Attached: seahawk.png (1305x1608, 408K)

God bless you're back
that's kinda hot

Uh.. are you the same person who was doing that Superman edit with Catra and Scorpia?

I would love to see this show pull off some parental bonus humor like someone pull a few blue hairs out of his mustache while twirling it.

'I was helping Mermista move some furniture and some of the fibers must've come out of the rug.'

Attached: Mermista.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Ye

He literally ate the rug huh

Drink until you die, user. Drink until you die.

Have you come up with a suitable replacement to that "farmhands" line?

Haven't had the time to think about it, honestly. Had other work to deal with. Still interested in hearing ideas, though I may just fall back on something boring but not requiring any explanation - like just substituting "farmhand" for "princess" and "drinking milk" for "hitting the gym"
Did the horde danger room thing have a name?

I don't recall them ever mentioning it.

I gotta check secondary sources. Maybe the book mentions it.

Maybe the Wiki has that information?

I'd say keep the milk part (mostly because it reminds me of a thread where some guy drew Scorpia as Stefania Ferrario)

I kind of liked : "I'm a Fright Zone cat, Scorpia, A bit inexperienced with Pedipalps."

Unfortunately that means Scorpia is Clark.

This is how I think S3 will go down.
> Scorpia will go to Monster Island to save Catra.
> She will ask Adora for help in a temporal truce because she's dumb and can't think of a way to save her.
> Adora obliges because conveniently they just happen to be heading there for plot reasons. Also she worries about catra.
> Adventure will ensue.
> On Monster Island they find Huntara and the Harpies.
> Everyone in peril at some point.
> Sudden deus ex machina, glimmer's father is alive and saves them.
> More Adventure ensues.
> Catra will be saved.
> Catra has the chance to come clean.
> Catra wastes this chance because of mommy/daddy issues and also 'fuck Adora' attitude.
> Catra pulls a 180 and gathers the strength of monster Island to her side in order to impress daddy Hordak to take her back.
> Catra is going to crush Scorpia's heart in order to achieve this somehow.
> Season ends with an uncertain future, Scorpia depressed because Catra used her and the Horde stronger than ever with Monster Island recruits.

Attached: Naive.png (573x583, 207K)

>Maybe the Wiki has that information
>the wiki
What wiki, user?
The Masters of the Universe wiki mostly ignores nu-ra
The dedicated nu-ra wiki is so full of autism it's hard to read. Half of the character pages have fanfiction and fantheories written in, and a disclaimer about how "fandom perception of characters are just as important as canon"

I haven't checked any of those, was just trowing ideas, but that sounds like a big cluster-fuck of a place

Hope they don't pull that whole "SIKE! I WAS ALIVE ALL ALONG!" bullshit, I hate that thrope so much.
Beside that, this seems p alright overall, I know the crew said Scorpia was gonna get her heart broken because Catra is "not who she think she is", so I'm waiting for that plot to arrive.

Attached: 47424322-4c0c-476b-b5e1-6a91f6640ca1.png (473x487, 200K)

You referring to Catra, or glimmer's dad?
He was alive and held in horde prison in the original series. Knowing cartoon tropes, we would not have been introduced to him as a kid if he was really dead

>Hope they don't pull that whole "SIKE! I WAS ALIVE ALL ALONG!" bullshit, I hate that thrope so much.
They pulled it on the original series, Glimmer's dad was captured by the harpies and presumed dead.

Oh I thought we where talking about Glimmer's dad.
I wonder, if Catra finds a family member, would she even feel something? She's like, 18 at this point, is hard to actually have family-like attachment for someone you didn't grew up with and didn't even knew.

> Catra finds her family.
> Finally feels she might be loved by someone.
> Is finally happy because she has real love.
> Because of Catra's misfortune her family learns of what she does.
> "You are no daughter of mine, gtfo"
> This pushes catra deeper into her pain.
> Motivates her to find a way back to the Horde to daddy Hordak.
> Also pushes her to betray Scorpia because fuck everyone that ever lived.

Only pain awaits poor Catra and Scorpia. Only pain.

Attached: Sads.jpg (800x520, 18K)

I know I asked for it but, shit, thats fuckin sad

Attached: fddb7d55-635e-428b-bd3c-dd6a2d01e221.png (1026x782, 390K)

It's just how things are meant to be for her. I don't know why, but I just have the feeling the writers are not even considering the idea of giving Catra a happy ending.

Attached: hugs.gif (400x318, 265K)

I think she could have it but she's a long way from redemption so far.
She isn't bad per se, she is just incredibly damaged.

Please give this kitty a moment of rest

Attached: 31d5554d-a7d4-413f-8573-994543709de9.jpg (1280x985, 261K)

Hordak will not send Catra to Beast Island. He's not that stupid. He has to know Catra is still useful, would be dangerous if turned against the horde, and probably *comes* from Beast Island, so her being sent there won't be much of a punishment.

Attached: D6UoeUpWwAAFHNP.jpg (1080x824, 92K)

If there was some proper "material", can't say that I wouldn't.

Attached: 1556921107086.png (4000x3600, 3.33M)

They have to pretend they're 18, otherwise SJWs on Twitter will get mad about all the lewd fanart, or the staff lusting after characters. Just look at what happened with Ava's demon who made the fatal mistake of creating characters who are under 18 years old.

How, when all the characters look ugly and the humor of it can be called that is so clearly tumblr I can barely retain my lunch seeing screenshots of it here.

I think the same, personally.
I do wonder, how else is he going to punish her? I'm not sure if just chocking her would be enough for him

Attached: IMG_20190508_215311.jpg (960x540, 74K)

He can demote her and put someone else in charge. Grizzlor, Octavia or some other 80s villain that hasn't been used yet.

>the crew said Scorpia was gonna get her heart broken because Catra is "not who she think she is", so I'm waiting for that plot to arrive.

Oh damn really? Tell me more

>Catra finds her family
>All of them lazy fucks that do nothing but nap all day
>Tries to get them to organize a riot
>They try to get her to nap with them

scorpia becomes new force captain

But she's already a force captain.

It would be funny as hell if we go into season three, and you see Catra in jail and Hordak standing over her saying, "If you want to prove your worth to me, then find Shadow Weaver." Or something in regards to her needing to prove her worth to him again.

>oh Glimmer can I sit next to you?
>Glimmer may I sit on your lap?
>Glimmer please sit on my face
is it just me or did Frosta's personality really shifted?

Has Frosta done anything interesting in season 2 or was it all just this hero worship of Glimmer?

He has Entrapta
She can build a robot that does that stuff from now on

The official second in command to Entrapta's unofficial second in command

>If Hordak kicks away Catra he's going to lose a big key to victory.
Catra couldn't be half-assed to provide her troops with armor and detested "Busywork" to the point of not even looking important paperwork until a battalion refused to fight because they had no armor and the armory wasn't producing it. Catra was failing as a Second-in-Command and finally made the big fuck-up( lying to Hordak about Shadow Weaver's whereabouts and then telling him everything was alright and she did as he was commanded) that really cost her position.

Catra is an excellent warrior, but the Horde is using bots that can be easily made to fight enemies and can be self-destructed.

Attached: Uh huh.png (113x121, 23K)

She has done nothing interesting except do a 180 on her character from season 1. Said 180 was done off-screen too.

I wanna see her blue carpet

Scorpia grew on me, I feel bad for the cat but even worst for Scorpia. She's definitely going get hurt near the end of the season

So does this show have a set amount of seasons? Or just til it ends or canceled.

Attached: Sunset.jpg (750x499, 47K)

Supposedly 52 episodes total if it doesn't get cancelled.

Don't worry Netflix will keep this show relevant with Tiny little seasons perfect for binge watching with little breaks

Yeah, it was Noelle in an interview, here's the link:
cbr.com/she-ra-season-2-noelle-stevenson-interview-bow-scorpia/

There's also this picture, poor Scorpia is going to get her heart broken and I am not ready for it.

Attached: 58356348-1ee3-46a9-8ab2-c7e73fe3c465.png (477x697, 565K)

>tale
Reeeeeeee

>thinks catra is her friend
Fucg

Um.. am I reading this right? You like LOL SO RANDEM humor when Star did it, but when a different show does it, you don't like it as much? Ate you seriously telling me that that fucking banagic episode or that Field Trip episode isn't Tumblr level humor?

Attached: IMG_20190425_180726_01.jpg (500x285, 26K)

I think I'd like this show a lot more if I didnt hate Adora's design. I like the rest of the redesigns, and even am cool with the less 80s idea and the outfit for Adora but she looks like such a dude.

Star Vs fans are salty because their show sucked in S4 and the finale was a mess, cut em some slack pal, they're having it bad already.

there will be no frilly dresses in the horde, dresses are only for high command

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=542&v=H3Y1Wycazkg
have a video of the greatness that is.... "Hordark"
what?

Attached: chinscratches.gif (595x382, 1.37M)

>tfw no big blonde gf to crush you with her thighs

Attached: D64ugZnWkAAoUKN.jpg (1536x2048, 467K)

Hordak is kind of based desu

Also, is there a canon-explanation (as in, canon to this reboot) of what the hell the gargoyle baby is, or why it hangs around Hordak?

We don't know so far, people are speculating he is a young clone of Hordak, but we don't know yet

Why live

Attached: fbm.png (1280x720, 565K)

His name is Imp and his job is to spy on everyone.

In filmation he was basically the only Hordemember that Hordak got on with and was pretty damn good at his job, hence why he got to hang round.

I don't know if it'll be the same here, though Hordak does seem fond of him. I guess he's like a familiar now?
Like Malificent's raven.

Hordak is an alien, they could have a very different way of growing up than human babies
also interesting that you only ever see Imp crawl- sure he crawls up walls and such and can glide but it makes you wonder if Bat-alien-babies just 'evolve' or grow up a lot faster than human babies
or he is indeed an imp
I am sure at some point the writers will give us an explanation- I hope so- I don't think any other work explained what imp is or where his powers come from or why he's so close to Hordak

Attached: eatshitcatra.gif (559x366, 732K)

I don't know if they'll explain Imp explicitly, but maybe they'll do it through Hordak's backstory.

I feel that would be a more subtle way to do it.

>reeeee why won't anyone agree with my retarded social and political opinions, incels rise up!

I thought scorpia was one of the older princess generation (30ish)

Not hard since all those (except bojack which hasn't ended) are trash endings

>that smug fucking grin
He's lovin' his job, that's for sure.

I love his cute outfit too, and the fact that he has one means Hordak has to have a wardrobe/closet of baby clothes for that gremlin. Hordak also knows how to properly handle a small child, or at least his species' children. Where did he learn this?

Scorpia said her parents "gave" the Black Garnet, is shown in the Light Spinner flashback that the first kingdom they conquered was the one of Scorpia's family.

I don't think Scorpia is 18, since that's Adora's age and SW was already a thing when she got captured, Scorpia must be at least 20.

it's not fair

Go away dyke-ra

Attached: heaven's door.webm (656x336, 991K)

MODS!!!

Attached: 1558245316175.jpg (528x292, 127K)

Attached: dyke.jpg (197x255, 12K)

SAGE

Attached: baby.jpg (750x458, 291K)

based

it seems like they can basically feed themselves, Imp already has sharp little fangs, he might be off catching and eating the rats in the vents or whatever else he can find
considering how he acts with 'normal' babies his species might not be the best babysitters
>it's two hours old why isn't it crawling yet? should I be concerned? why is it screaming? why can't it catch its own food?

>Baby is literally dead
>"I don't get it, i just left it in a place with plenty of rats for a week"

Hordak doesn't want to deal with a crying baby, not evem most normal humans. Besides whatever happened on that excursion must have gone terrible. Especially since the only thing he got from it was a [possibly Eternian] baby he thought was worthless.

There's a theory saying that it was SW's idea not to kill the babies/kids of the families and cities the Horde invaded, but rather kidnap them and raise them as soldiers.

imagine being one of the older Princess Generations (twenty and up) and being like ten at most when mom and dad go to defend their kingdom from the evil horde and dying
Netossa and Spinerella must have gotten their thrones at a young age like Frosta did
Entrapta was basically raised by robots
>maybe her parents also fought the horde and died
Scorpia seems to at least know her parents, even though she was probably taken away to become a child soldier and is never going to see them again
....wow this show has a lot of orphans

I am very concerned about what's going to happen in the finale of She-Ra
especially with those three
and Imp and the Horde, it won't be pretty
I also wonder what they're going to do to/with entrapta and Scorpia- with them being princesses- probably banishment if Entrapta doesn't make the portal work and pisses off to god knows where

>....wow this show has a lot of orphans
explains how Bow was so many siblings

I think Scorpia is going to leave in order to find Catra, is kind of implied that Catra is the first friend Scorpia's ever had, which would make sense on why she is so fond to her.

Entrapta, on the other hand, is complicated, she is, after all, a valuable addition to the Horde and Hordak must know this. If something goes as bad as to need to punish her, I think it would be something like cutting her hair.

Entrapta's hair is basically a second pair of limbs, it would be like cutting an arm off her, and since is "just hair" the crew can let that slide.

Attached: 1557880577319.jpg (1285x947, 425K)

>Lonnie is still thicc

Attached: 1551103658652.png (235x163, 56K)

I don't think Entrapta could screw up- she's after the same thing Hordak is which is a) collecting first one's tech and b) portals

my post is more about the distant finale- the last episode- they gotta punish the 'bad' guys somehow
even when you say 'Entrapta did nothing wrong she only wanted to science' she nearly fucked over the entire planet and willingly worked with the horde building their killer robots
she kind of reminds me of Rusty Venture
>I might have used the soul of a forsaken child, but it was a powerful energy source and I had a lot of success- imagine the possibilities!

Attached: venturerusty.gif (268x201, 376K)

I still think for Entrapta it would be public distrust, for Scorpia I am not sure, she seems to be kind of in the same place as Adora before leaving, they're not bad per se but just manipulated by the Horde.

Never noticed that when watching, glad you pointed it out.

Bows parents blacked each of the old princesses to fill out their family

and now Bow can continue in their stead

Bow has Perfuma and Glimmer on his palm, I don't think he's going to need to adopt anyone.
Altho he may do it, he seems like the kinda guy, he's pure.

You know, that's good shit and you write better than the main writers because you love those characters
But sadly that's not the case of the thing chosen as showrunner,xim don't care
Sorry but we know I'm not Lying

Attached: 1557822168186.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>xim don't care

Attached: 803.png (625x626, 149K)

I dont really want a dress, I like her skirt, I just hate the utter lack of feminine definition. She's really blocky and boyish.

>Not him
So wait. Do you dislike She-Ra's design, Adora's design, or both?

The only baby she gave a shit about was Adora, and that's only after sensing she had power. So the only reason Adora wasn't given over to a Horde infirmary/daycare center and was instead moved to Shadow Weaver's care is because SW wants power she can't have, latches onto powerful people to control them and leaches off them like a mooch.

I don't think SW gives a damn about any children, other than powerful ones and doesn't have a say in Horde orphanages because she doesn't care about anyone other than herself.

I can't help to wonder how Adora and Catra met, and how SW got to hate Catra so much. I can't help but wonder what would have been of them both if they were never abused.

Attached: 5.gif (540x386, 2.95M)

I want the official She-Ra Highschool AU

Attached: high school.jpg (640x422, 57K)

>Catra in schoolgirl uniform
Nice

Why do western shows try to look like anime? They NEVER fucking get it right. They'd be much better off just using a western style.

>I can't help to wonder how Adora and Catra met
Hordak did call Catra Shadow Weaver's ward, when SW went to ask her boss about rescuing Adora/pinning the loss of Adora on Catra, and Catra is a strong warrior so she may have had some power. She might have just needed a spare to use the rod on.

> got to hate Catra so much
Supposedly Shadow Weaver saw herself within Catra, but I don't believe it and the whole "care about you and want you to become better than I am" spiel was just a ruse to make Catra believe SW loved her and to retrieve that amulet with that space-coke inside of it. SW seen Catra as a thing to hurt and abuse and could get away with it.

Well they're the same I dislike them both, but She-Ra's more than Adora's. When she is Adora she's at least a little thinner at the waist.

Actually, I just thought of another, and even darker, reason as to why Shadow Weaver abuses Catra, same user here.

SW hurts Catra because Shadow Weaver knows she could hurt Adora(She was ready to hurt Micah when she discovered he was already surpassing her as a sorcerer) and focuses her love on Adora and when Adora does mess up something or SW's in a bad mood that day, she takes out her frustrations on Catra and uses her as a punching bag to release her anger out on someone who ultimately doesn't matter.

I'm... I'm just speechless now. That's way to dark for a show like this

Attached: I don't want to live in this society anymore.png (353x777, 532K)

That's fucked up

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbeibs73jE1tydjmg_1280.png (470x386, 203K)

Remember that episode "The Promise" where the First Ones station made Catra and Adora live through old memories? Adora and Catra both went exploring the Black Garnet room and when they were discovered, who did Shadow Weaver use the immobilization spell on? It wasn't Adora.

Attached: SPoP_S1_E11.jpg (600x337, 75K)

Like SW said in that episode, she though Catra was a bad influence, and was probably eager to blame Catra when Adora didn't live up to her expectations.

A good explanation to why SW is so harsh with Catra would be that, she thinks Catra would fuck up her future, and that's why Catra blames it on Adora and not SW, because Adora never truly took the blame for her.

I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to seeing Hordak on the battlefield.

Fuck my shitty memory. I need to rewatch the show now.

Attached: 1553569802701.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Wonder if he has some powers or it would be just a fist/gun fight.

Either way, I hope they do something really cool with him, particularly because his design is pretty slick.

I hope it's just fists, brute strength and strategy on Hordak's part, maybe with an added weapon of a fallen soldier. I home Hordak fights Angella so there be a Demon vs. Angel motif/symbolism sort of thing.

Attached: angel_vs_demon_by_johnpatsakios-d6z48vy.jpg (800x878, 138K)

>home
*hope

It's obviously going to be his fists. I just hope they don't go the route of having him be a lumbering, staggering powerhouse due to his condition. I like the idea of Hordak being able to competently throw down.

I swear I saw art of this once, but I can't find it anywhere. It's driving me nuts.

Attached: IMG_20190509_182631.jpg (1661x930, 111K)

tell me that's just an out of context frame and she doesn't actually dab

Now you sparked my curiosity and I need to search for it too, goddamn it

Attached: 1y5.png (255x246, 74K)

It was a joke from one of the people who worked on the show. It's not in an actual episode.

So Catra is basically the whipping boy which was indeed something royalty had

There's rumors that Catra is a princess, but nothing confirmed yet, if that's what you're asking

I'd this is indeed true then there's a lot of irony in turning a princess in a whipping boy

>worked on the show
Please tell me it is worked and not works. So unbelievably tired of this shit.

Attached: Beatings.png (483x368, 190K)

For purely scientific reasons

Attached: 3028483 - Entrapta Masters_of_the_Universe She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power relatedguy.png (2308x6993, 3.88M)

wut

I hope you are wrong. But I suspect you might be right.

I believe SW sees Catra as Adora's Whipping girl.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipping_boy

I don't think the answer to our question relies on why does SW punish Catra, but, why SW won't punish Adora.

Attached: 3910972_0.jpg (630x630, 75K)

SW's manipulation with Adora is different, it broke her in a different way that with Catra.

She put a lot of stress in Adora's back, and constantly manipulated her with mind games and a constant that she needs to be perfect, is probably the reason why Adora has self worth issues.

Sure is a kinder way of abuse for saying it in a way but it can still mess up with someone's mind.

not just whipping girl,
SW sees Catra as Adora's pet, with them having such a close relationship with each other by punishing catra for Adora's mistakes she also puts pressure on Adora to live up to expectations while Catra fell into indifference
because no matter what she did she'd always be the bad one
and after years of abuse catra's view on all those things got twisted
it's like punishing the dog when the child doesn't listen
it's interesting that Hordak thinks SW also raised Catra as her ward, that means SW must have adopted Catra for a specific reason
>SW is racist and wanted to give her a pet to learn about responsibilities
>think back to how Princesses are said to oppress the 'beast' races and that SW was living her entire life on a floating magical island
>Hordak must have thought that SW was adopting catra for the same reason she adopted Adora

Adora's name is like literally the adored one
and Catra is like- Cat with a random -ra at the end
>what does -ra even mean? if there's he-man and she-ra does that mean ra- is like 'woman' or girl? does that mean catra's name is just Catgirl/woman?

>This whole analysis

Attached: c9.jpg (177x238, 8K)

Seems a fair look to me

It is I just
That makes sense and is fuckin depressing

I want,to protect catra's smile.

Attached: Ouxl1thmtrw_540.jpg (250x234, 13K)

They've already produced the whole show IIRC, it's just up to netflix how they wanna spread it out.

>the whole show
I think they are only fully done with S2/S3 (blatantly split to make it last longer) but the last season is still in production. They are all planned out and written, though

Perfection.

>last season
>set for 52 episodes
>13+7 equals 20 another seven for the 'third' is like 27
oh god we're nearly half-way finished

Poor thing was mishandled as a koten. I could literally lift the corner of my family's kot's mouths into a smile while playing with them, rub them stomachs, or do whatever without it bothering them.

Shadow Weaver ruin kot.

Attached: Catra Kitty.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

it's the 52 thing really confirmed?
Cuz what I've heard is 5 seasons with the old 13 format

>koten
>”dawwww isn’t it so cute to mispronounce words on purpose”
Kill yourself, Jesus fuck this entire thread reeks of tumblrite a who haven’t showered in three days. This show is terrible from everything from being an insult to its source material to having possibly the worst art style for a show since problem solverz, you faggots have no standards or self respect.

Pic very much related to the whole lot of you

Attached: 07D745D0-E930-4363-A327-CC5B35281313.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Hey guys, did you get your shilling payout yet? I checked my account today, and nothing. I tried calling MR Goldstein to figure out what's up, but I just get sent to voicemail. I didn't get my degree in degeneracy promoting to be treated like this

>reeeee why won't anyone agree with my retarded social and political opinions, incels rise up!
Crickey, the projection in this post alone is through the roof

>act like men
Sorry, I forgot that women are only biologically able go have sex with you, and all other behaviors are unnatural

Shadow Weaver loves nobody except maybe Adora in a twisted way. She knows Adora's potential and wants to own it / tap into it, whatever is her final plan. Catra was always just a tool for her to keep Adora in line because she saw they were always close.

>Um.. am I reading this right? You like LOL SO RANDEM humor when Star did it, but when a different show does it, you don't like it as much? Ate you seriously telling me that that fucking banagic episode or that Field Trip episode isn't Tumblr level humor?
Because Star was actually funny instead of “le ebin weeb eye” gags from this show, also the characters are actually cute and don’t make the eyes bleed whenever they’re on screen.

>star was actually funny
You're funny, potato head lover
Yea Forums is officially infested with cal arts defenders

Yeah, Star was actually cute unlike the man faced trannies from this cancerous reboot

Attached: 1AA56EB5-1842-4FEE-B89B-12A7FE5231B6.png (1920x1080, 929K)

>he prefers a vegetable to a woman who has a jaw bone
I'd tell you to have sex, but you probably think that females aren't real and all women you meet are trannies

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_a66527688f1c6920dcf9448c638fcc88.jp (640x357, 28K)

15 but the point stays

Attached: Shes11Anon.jpg (317x304, 23K)

whats-on-netflix.com/news/when-will-she-ra-and-the-princesses-of-power-season-2-be-on-netflix/
>13 arcs accounts to around a 52 episode total series run. That’s in-line with many of the other Dreamworks series that have come to Netflix.

>we're already halfway through

Attached: Entrapta_at_the_controls.png (640x674, 234K)

How about Catra in a schoolboy uniform?

Attached: 1542864655346.jpg (650x867, 71K)

>thinking that man chin is attractive
You’re too far gone to reason with anymore

god this thread is terrible. shillra threads are truly pathetic

Attached: 1531974641550.gif (451x322, 736K)

>man chin
>clearly a more anime girl kind of chin

Don't hurt your arm while trying to reach

Go somewhere else to whine about your canthal tilt

>putting Entrapta in a schoolgirl uniform when she's a lot older than the other characters

>people were having a good time discussing character motivations back story, predicting future episodes
>faggots burst into the thread and yell "I WOULD NOT FUCK THOSE CHARACTERS AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU"
yeah, it is terrible

the show is shit, just accept it and continue as you are

Attached: dk.jpg (480x360, 17K)

She got held back for blowing up the lab at least once a year

People like stuff you don't, accept it and continue as you are

Attached: kek.png (1280x717, 396K)

So is [your favorite show] and [a popular show on Yea Forums] but you keep posting about them

And you’re inferior liking objective shit, I want you to understand this

I just want you to accept that it's objectively a bad show
Donkey Kong has more heart and soul put into it than shillra

Attached: dk1.png (510x370, 244K)

She never grew up mentally and just cosplays as a schoolgirl with actual students, pretending she's from another school.

The 12 Forever pilot was fucking trash. I couldn't stand the characters, their voices, their retarded random dialogue, or the design of the show. I feel it only gets attention because of the sexy villain.

>I feel it only gets attention because of the sexy villain.

Funny enough that's the only part of the pilot I didn't like, found the villain generic and lame, and not even that hot.

He's asking if the person who did that dabbing joke got fired.

Is that girl on the left supposed to be Kars from JJBA?

whats everyone's favorite song from the show
this one is mine
youtube.com/watch?v=er4zU20y8kg

wait until she crawls back to daddy Hordak at the end of season three and there's another purple bitch at Hordaks side turning her back into a lowly mook

That's the picture I was looking for! I guess I misremembered the style of uniform, but still. Thanks.