Would he fit in more with Marvel or DC?

Would he fit in more with Marvel or DC?

Attached: 52E53D44-A1C8-4213-BE16-8A90E3ADA6F2.jpg (577x577, 84K)

Gonna go with Marvel in this one.

His bullshit dial would shoot up like crazy in either universe, and I would be totally cool with that.

I'm going to say DC. Why? Because I want to see how he'd interact with Deathstroke, Silencer, Deadshot, and other assassins.

Attached: Silencer 4.jpg (1186x1800, 2.48M)

Did anyone else feel chapter 3 was the best yet?

yeah he sounds way more dc than marvel to me. i could see him in gotham or hub city or something like that

>Black Widow vs John Wick
I’d read it.

so Equilibrium?

Attached: kyBiwFY.gif (576x240, 1.66M)

I'll pitch a "what if" comic
>While on the run in his own universe, Johnathan gets accidentally pulled into the DC universe after a botched ritual trying to summon "The Boogeyman".
>The League of Assassins want John, and hunt him
>Running gag is his "hero name" being Baba Yaga

Nick Fury: John...What are you doing here?
John: I need more firepower...
Nick Fury: *Chuckles and take a inhale of his cigar*...Well, hot damn! Follow me son.

He should play Sinestro

DC really does have a lot more assassins and mercenaries than Marvel. Seems Marvel has regular street level vigilantes and all their assassins are just the Hand.

Man I really need to watch these movies some time.

It’s literally the only good movie series to come out of this decade

Honestly yeah, its a fucking ride from start to finish

Hey now, the Planet of the Apes reboot was good too.

Wait for the third movie to come out and have the best movie night ever

Oops, those movies are also all great, so that counts too
What was your favorite part

Mine was the horse stable scene

DC. Trained by Spiral/LoA/Leviathan/whatever

Mine was the first fight scene with the Chinese. The eye stab and skull stab was brutal as shit

that eye stab was so cool, I love the part where he was just chugging knives at one of the Chinese hitman until he had like ten knives in his upper body

It's hard to pick, there were so many good scenes in it
that axe throw though, I was dying. The whole library fight, the dogs, the fucking ninjas, the shotguns against the high level grunts, it's all so good

This old woman and her husband sat near me in the theater, and the woman was having an absolute blast with all the action
>that moment when he beats the dudes face in with a book and breaks his neck
>little old woman "Oh DAMN"

>John plinking shots off actual armored soldier dudes
It was really fun to see all the hotel staff and John fight like they were still fighting regular targets/fellow assassins, when John realized he needed more firepower and him and the dude got the shotguns I got really fucking excited
>When the shotgun slugs literally blow their fucking foreheads off
I was ecstatic

Why do I feel erotic tension from this image?

Wick or Keanu?
Keanu said he'd want to play wolverine and Constantine (again)
I really don't see him as wolverine

>Keanu
>Playing anyone with a more diverse set of emotions

Attached: I'm afraid that's not an option.png (264x295, 75K)

Well, I didn't see him as Constantine either, but I think he did pretty well there.

Newest movie has me geared towards DC- it's clear that the John Wick-verse has more of a mythic structure in line with that of the DC Multiverse, and there's a few characters in the third film who feel like they'd be at home in a Denny O'Neill or Grant Morrison Batman run.

I mean for all intents and purposes The Elder is just Ras Al Ghul, isn't he?

Keanu is literally the greatest actor who ever lived (except in Dracula...he was pretty bad in that)

Marvel since he's basically The Punisher but an assassin

He was the most interesting thing in the movie which will need to be explained in the future for me. Just turns up and then leaves way too quickly.

>John has business in Gotham
>the Bat isn't having any of it
>they scrap
>they disengage
>wounded John stumbles into the Gotham Continental for refuge
>sits down at the bar
>beside him is Matches Malone nursing wounds of his own
>"John."
>"Matches. It's been a long time."

hopes for the series?
>Next John Wick is about getting revenge on the hotel person and the Adjudicator
>Final John Wick movie is realizing as long as the Table stands he will continuously be dragged into it, so he goes around the world murdering all of the High Table
>John trains his pitbull to do that cool shit the girl's dogs did in parabellum so he can fight with it

That's because your a fan of DC user

Kys

Because you’re a faggot.

the Casablanca shootout with Halle Berry's dogs
it might even be better than the nightclub scene from JW1

I've never watched a john wick film. Does our dashing hero deliver casual, shrugged off violence just at men or ladies too?

I'm going to see 3 on the weekend.

I'm assuming it's exactly the same as the first two but he's in a different city now?

he kills a woman, yes

He doesn't face many ladies, but he when he does he dispatches them with just as much prejudice.

>fw no keanu reeves question movie

Attached: .jpg (786x1200, 473K)

It's the first two with the fights turned up to 11

>John Wick, crotch destroyer

incel

T-seething roastie

incel

Wick is a Métal Hurlant character.

DC

Have sex

Marvel. Specifically because he'd be an interesting person to bounce off Frank Castle.

T. Feminist perma virgin

incel

They were not shy on the crotch shots

DC.
DC is all about the detective work, worlds of assassins, and street level brawlers.

DC has always been darker and grittier than Marvel. Hands down.