Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice gives us a tough Batman...

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice gives us a tough Batman, years of experience under his belt and played by an Oscar-winning actor
>DC afterwards panics and bumbles around, causing that actor to drop out in anger
>DC then decides to pander for zoomerbux with a pretty boy who looks like he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag

Is anyone else miserable besides me?

Attached: Zoomer Tough Guy.jpg (1013x862, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what matters is the character and the story, not the actor.

If anything good has come out of Pattinson being tapped for the role, it's that it's made turbo cinema plebs out yourselves.

Yeah, fuck you OP.
We were stupid in the past dozens of times before.

“Chris Evans is gonna be Captain America? Fucking awful. No one’s ever gonna see him as anything other than that shitty Fantastic Four actor.”

user, come on. Give the fucker a break. We’ve been down this road with many, many actors before. I’m willing to give him a shot in a world where we got THAT kind of Joker. They’re doing a soft reboot. I’m willing to give them the benefit of a doubt now that Zack “You gave me your virginity” (yes he actually said that about Batman) Snyder is gone.

Still hating vampfag for twilight.
He looks like a typical Brit who can handle himself to me lad.
Ever go out in anywhere not London and you'll see pretty boy Brits like him giving it the big yin to bouncers and polis alike.

Hmm, any other roles besides Twilight?

Good Time

He probably made a shitload of money from Twilight, I can't blame him
youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

OP here.

Shut the fuck up.

Sorry, I prefer quality actors for a universe that purports itself to be above the Marvel movies for the kids with their dabbing and Fortnight references, only to kiddify themselves with Captain Marvel just as Marvel itself raises the stakes and give consequences for once. Instead, you just want something you can take your mom to because god forbid superheroes actually have a relatively mature universe for once instead of quipfests.

Hell this happened with Affleck. He was too pretty, wasn't believable as a hardass Batman, his Daredevil was too wussy, etc. Now people are crying about his loss and pretending they always thought he was perfect for the role.

He played some guy in the Harry Potter movies

Attached: robert-pattinson-daniel-radcliffe-harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-warner-bros.jpg (620x406, 46K)

He played a retard in Rover and a Patrick Batemen esque character in another movie that was okay.

This, he was pretty good in this

>played by an Oscar-winning actor
Affleck didn't win an Oscar for acting. He's a terrible actor.

Oh yeah I liked him in that. Really sad

>Quality actor
> judges before any footage has been shown
So clearly OP is either trolling or is actually a capfag brainlet because Patterson has performed well in many roles post twilight saga.
Just stick to playing fortnite, at least your single brainlet can handle that

I agree with the first part and wish we would have gotten more of experienced Batman, but Pattinson is probably the best choice to go for a younger version.
Dude has done more than Twilight and HP.

At this point I've learned to trust DC in there casting, I just don't trust there choices in directors producers or screen writers

He's an oscar winner who happens to be an actor. His acting in the DC films was never oscar worthy, don't kid yourself.
It's like saying Tarantino is an oscar winning actor.

This. Batfleck turned out to be the few highlight of BvS
Now the question is, is he going to be Bruce or Dickbat

>>DC then decides to pander for zoomerbux with a pretty boy who looks like he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag
He's 6'2 and in decent shape. He could probably handle most lf the anons here with relative competence, doubly so when he gets ripped for the role.

What are you even on about? Pattinson is legitimately a good actor, but you wouldn’t know, since you only watch mainstream stuff.

>He played a retard in Rover

So, a natural fit I assume?

Reading comprehension would do you children well.

Fuck you. A child screeching autistically, helplessly, into the wind. Look at the gif I got for you. Doesn't it fill you with glee, since it's clearly made for those of your mindset?

I'll give you you said "most", but speak for yourself. I could likely smack him down with ease. And they want this guy as Batman?

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

Still kind of staggering that Ben fucking Affleck is an award-winning actor.

Evans was a good Johnny Storm though.

>serious mature superhero movies for serious mature manchildren like myself

did they hire him solely for his chin?

He's not though. He's an award winning director and writer. He's won nothing for acting because he's a terrible actor.

Good, I thought I had stepped in the wrong timeline. Then again he wouldn't be the first bad actor to win awards.

Why do you have such an insecure, delicate sense of superiority, OP?

>He was too pretty
Is that really a mark against him? Isn't Bruce Wayne supposed to be really attractive?

He was fantastic in some Cronenberg movies

>a tough Batman, years of experience under his belt and played by an Oscar-winning actor

>Entire story is literally
>"fucking altruistic aliens, get off my planet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

151 minutes of a billionaire being autistic doesn't equal a superhero movie OP.

They probably saw Cosmopolis and thought Bruce Wayne.

Batman v Superman gave us the shittiest adaptation of TDKR making sure that story doesn't get properly adapted in live action for a long time

lol

Check out Good Time and High life.

Aside from Bruce being old(not even as old as TDKR Bruce) and a few homage shots it had literally nothing to do with TDKR.

Looking forward to seeing Lighthouse. Apparently Pattinson is great in it.

Remember when Ben Affleck was announced and people were bitching and moaning about it? How about we all just wait and see, he's a fine actor that everyone just associates with the garbage Twilight series.