Curse of the Were-Rabbit now has a blu ray release

After almost fifteen years, there is now a blu ray for Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit, coming out in two weeks.

blu-ray.com/movies/Wallace-and-Gromit-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Rabbit-Blu-ray/44108/

Bonus:
>Chicken Run blu ray now exists.
>Flushed Away also releasing in two weeks.

In other news, cosy Aardman thread.

Attached: 71y4t93i GL._SY445_.jpg (319x445, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcVc-hMniUE
youtube.com/watch?v=9t_tEoemlHM
youtube.com/watch?v=yX1pDd0nGr8
youtube.com/watch?v=yrwdBw4Gnuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad the theme park ride doesn't have higher production values.

I miss dark Aardman.
youtube.com/watch?v=XcVc-hMniUE

Peace and profit!

I'm still not sure I understand that one. What did the big bald guy represent?

Attached: babylon-c2a9-aardman.jpg (676x412, 68K)

bump

Obligatory reminder to buy the UK version, since in the US the marrow is a melon. FUCK the US people.

Be nice if we could get a rerelease of the OST as well. Or a complete version of Chicken Run's soundtrack. Or a soundtrack release for the original three Wallace and Gromit shorts.

Wait, do they just dub it in as a melon or did they reshoot every scene with Gromit's marrow and turn it into a melon? Given the time stop motion takes to do that's a hideous amount of effort for a negligible localization for the US market.

Discogs exists, you weird person.

Also, would not mind an official release to the GAME's soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=9t_tEoemlHM

Redubbed. Baseless and melonpilled bastards.

>Flushed Away also releasing in two weeks
Good to know they're not completely ignoring it.

Attached: 1511472382726.png (609x827, 331K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yX1pDd0nGr8

Always felt like an Aardman movie on cocaine (very fast paced), to please the impatient action loving americunts.

Well that's nice to hear. Night of the Were-Rabbit was a pretty good W&G movie. My favorites though will always still be Grand Day Out and Wrong Trousers.

Stay mad

Sounded like I was mad, but I actually wasn't. Still does not change the fact americunts are impatient.

>almost 15 years
fuck me has it really been that long

Is this short available on any of the blu-rays?

>Curse of the Were-Rabbit was 15 years ago

Attached: 1550976024409.png (425x444, 294K)

Christ I was a sophomore in high school when I saw it.....fuck I'm old

Attached: 1481009283470.gif (259x214, 760K)

>Flushed Away also releasing in two weeks.
Now I'm excited.

I'm buying this.

Attached: 71KVICzNtUL._SL1500_.jpg (1166x1500, 186K)

I prefer the DVD cover

Attached: 61UnKin4FHL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 46K)

>no rating
Work in progress, or just shit?

Did they fuck?

Attached: flushed-away-1.png (1920x1008, 1.66M)

Bfs and gfs usually fuck. Yes, sex exists.

The close-up faces thing is a common trend with recent animated movie releases

Attached: 712bUF-ktyL._SX342_.jpg (342x440, 41K)

Fucking lol at this cover

Attached: 71-KL8fUEVL._SX342_.jpg (342x440, 28K)

I'm more of a Sid man myself

I remember it was an extra on the original Were-Rabbit DVD, maybe it'll be on this

Time to fire some people.

Don't they do this for live action movies every now and again? I recall seeing Babe do this shit too.

I'm guess this is some market tested thing for kids movies

ABSOLUTE kino. Best Aardman short of all time.

before the DVD for Curse of the Were-Rabbit came out I got to do a focus group with a bunch of other kids where they showed us a bunch of possible covers and asked us to pick our favorite. I picked the one that showed all the characters cuz I liked how they all looked but all of the other kids went for some bland shitty cover because "it looks like other dvd covers"
can't remember if that was the one they used

>I got to do a focus group with a bunch of other kids
I was going to ask why you were hanging out with a bunch of kids, but then I remembered how long ago that movie came out.

damn this unnerved the shit outta me as a kid. It came on the were-rabbit dvd and I'd always watch it when going through the special features. Arnold always scared me along with the robot from the moon short

Wrong Trousers is essentially the peak of Western animation.

I love these older Aardman vibes so much. Reminds me of Grand Day Out.

>Given the time stop motion takes to do that's a hideous amount of effort for a negligible localization for the US market.
I hate to break it to you, user, but there's loads of CGI in this movie. For example, the scene after Wallace gets transformed back originally was animated with him still having rabbit ears, but they decided they didn't like it and so just replaced them via computer.

>15 years ago

Attached: 1318853588864.jpg (370x304, 21K)

DVD minigames were pretty cool

This guy not only calls the chase sequence at the end a perfect action scene but also backs it up with a pretty compelling argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=yrwdBw4Gnuk

>the pocket scene

Attached: 1557295386662.jpg (639x624, 52K)

YOU BUGGER!

you mean the one in blackpool?
i went on it with my brother and i was upset it was just the recycled version of the goldmine ride