>The laser puppes are dead
>Spider with a Top Hat is dead
>Narwals are dead
>Unicorns are dead
>Invisible goats are dead
>Baby is dead
>Magical squirrels are dead
>Doop-Doop is dead
What the fuck did I just watch? Who the fuck "casually" kills off half of the cast in the last episode of a wholesome cartoon that is partly targeted at little girls? Who the fuck thinks it is in character for overly emotional safe kid marco to respond to the imminent death of one of his best friends with a sarcastic "I'm gonna miss her"?

This wasn't SU or AT "muh SJW's" bad. This was BAD. This is the animated equivalent of a huge steamy turd dropped right on the precious faces of your children.

Attached: daron yay.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4dq0pSg0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TomStar supporters everyone

If Daron got the chance to make another show,..... Would you watch it?

This is what happens when you demand that the "kookie" woman give you an extra season. Disney will not learn their lesson from this.

Honestly it's a miracle the mouse was willing to air this. They reject the tamest things for being too violent but somehow this is fine

The censors wanted us to know what they went through, bless 'em.

You forgot Janna. Janna also died for Starco.

>What the fuck did I just watch? Who the fuck "casually" kills off half of the cast
Jep Loeb.

When a series is ending, you can kill off the cast without consequences.

That woman looks like the kind of person that would do that as well as like the smell of stinky feet

Time to start a petition.

Attached: f43214.jpg (1272x794, 409K)

lmao cry moar, it was great

>Woman writing story about kids in magical world that have to constantly deal with racism kills off half the cast in the final hour to tug at your heart strings

WHAT A TWIST

Attached: jk rowling.jpg (950x534, 106K)

Harry didn't kill magic and commit genocide on a multiversal scale tho

>Honestly it's a miracle the mouse was willing to air this.
It tells you that they burned the last season in 2 months instead of stretching it as long as they could.
>as well as like the smell of stinky feet
No, Nefcy fetish is cuckqueaning not feet.

If it looks interesting sure I guess

>Nefcy fetish is cuckqueaning not feet.
This. Nefcy is into cuckolding. Julia Pott is into feet.

Was she really? Yeah, Star was cucked for a bit during season 2. But, Nefcy proceeded to do everything in her power to make StarCo a thing. From bringing Jackie back, for the sole purpose of truly burying the competition, to having star commit genocide so that they could be together.

in season 2, star got cucked
in season 3, marco and tom got cucked
in season 4, kelly got cucked, tom got cucked again and hekapoo got cucked so hard that she was instantly killed when she wasn't needed as a love interest for marco anymore

>to tug at your heart strings
The acknowledged deaths in this show are played for laughs.

Absolutely.

Her pitch was to have Star be a silly schoolgirl that THINKS she can do magic... but can't.

All the Mewnie stuff was her frantically trying to adapt Star's daydreams to be real because Disney wanted a show with actual magic.

Oddly enough, the show that was nothing like what she'd originally intended wasn't planned out very well!

Executive meddling.

>Reminder that all these people died so that two hormonal teenagers could bone.

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

No, she killed my husbandos and I'm a salty bitch.

I love how this list has more names on it every time I see it. It's like a holocaust memorial list

None of that matters.

Attached: 1558300971602.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Hold the fucking phone, the vietnamese girl died? Like no joke? What the fuck happened?

If you're talking about Janna, she literally dropped dead. That's the last time we see her, so she presumably died.

Who, Janna? She's filipina and she was cucked to death.

>Who the fuck "casually" kills off half of the cast

Attached: 8e1151a9339aa07f59cc6c905515cb7a.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Would you commit homocide for love?

Attached: deadly affairs.jpg (958x718, 96K)

Fuck, seriously? Now I wish I had been keeping up.
>mfw my teenage cousin is probably devastated

>no ponyhead
please, tell me you just forgot to add her

Attached: 1483946266296.png (906x771, 463K)

It really is the worst timeline

Attached: 1540087381618.jpg (497x424, 45K)

Aha, no, the ponyheads aren't magical constructs, so they survived.

>Who the fuck "casually" kills off half of the cast in the last episode of a wholesome cartoon that is partly targeted at little girls?
One half was not enough

Did no one tell you? This is hell.

Attached: 1472626150954.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Season three I can't argue with. But, a lot of season 4 was from so many plot threads getting tangled. When Nefcy was trying to force Starco to happen. I think someone with a cuck fetish would want their self insert to be cucked for as long as possible. Star was only ever cucked in season 2.

It was necessary to teach kids the importance of gun control. Allowing Star to continue having a high-powered assault wand would send the wrong message.

Attached: v1pmqbx2zpg01.png (800x600, 330K)

I...I...what if... I'm desperate... and I have no one else to love... and no one else loves me at all...

Not all of them died. Where's your proof?

She only got rid of her and glossericks magic.

It's just a trope.

I can't believe Janna is fucking dead

This is a pretty retarded meme people are trying to push.

>Game of Thrones and Star Vs. end on the same day
>Both feature a blonde heroine that becomes a genocidal monster by the series finale

She tried to cheer up Marco when he realized he would never see Star again by saying that at least Marco still has her (Janna), but then she realized that she will never be as cool as Star, and that Star and Marco belong together, Janna will never have Marco, so she killed herself by stopping her own heart. Her last moment in the show is flatlining.

This all sounds like a joke, but you can watch the scene and hear her saying this stuff.

What part of "Magic is dead" don't you get? The only character that shouldn't be there is the warrior lady but considering how that dimension works she and higgs for that matter would be long gone sooner or later.

I think that big dyke was immortal. A shit-ton of time passed in outside dimensions, which means a shit-ton times a million passed in the neverzone. Whether that immortality was magically-induced is unclear, but Mina survived.

RIP n piece Higgs, she didn't have any immortality to fall back on so she's definitely dead.

Gone Girl did it better and was more self-aware.

Attached: 1558152103706.jpg (2622x1798, 1.61M)

my head canon is star is just day dreaming

am I seriously the only one who saw the unicorn at the end, showing magic game back

this is like when I was the only one who saw Supergirl in Justice League vs Fatal Five

He did when Alan Moore wrote it in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 2009

All of those were annoying, useless, or otherwise shitty characters. Literally nothing of value lost.

/ourgal/ Brittney made it to the end and that is all that matters.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S01E02.Matchmaker_School.Spirit.1080p.WEBRip-ULTOR.mkv_snapshot_14.08_[20 (1920x1080, 595K)

Yeah I would

>the ponyheads aren't magical constructs
Fucking how? They're literally floating heads, by any sort of logic she shouldn't be able to survive unless she was magical.

Attached: 1551367021165.jpg (263x191, 6K)

All the organs are in the neck
She's filled with lighter than air gas, doesn't float by magic

Gone girl was also a massive turd

>tom can never go home again
>monsters remain untouched and therefore unchecked

WAIT so does removing magic kill the magical beings or not? And did star actually destroy magic?

>And did star actually destroy magic?
No, they were just kidding.

this

Attached: Star vs the forces of evil creator Daron Nefcy talks about Narrative Based Drawings Art Attack.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

so she's basically the Neji of Svtfo.

>After the final shot, Marco says “You will always be my queen,” and stabs her for all the chaos she brought on everybody.

>Janna actually fucking died

I thought you guys were joking. What in the actual fuck.

It wasn't sarcastic.

Higgs would have been placed on earth with the other Mewmans and rewound back to her proper age.

She was definitely dead for untold years before that though so that should be jarring as all fuck.

She was a goddess. Goddesses are magic. She's dead.

>Did you do it, Star?
>Yes.
>What did it cost?
>Everything.

Attached: 1558306077429.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Did ever acknowledge them as more than just her slaves

Attached: 1558319822397.jpg (1280x717, 125K)

Ask Hekapoo.

The underworld is a physical place below Mewni, he can just dig his way down there.

We're still counting bodies, user. That being said, I think we know who the real monster was this whole time. It was Star. If you needed to be told this, you're just a guilty of genocide as she is. She is Hitler, you're Mussolini, and Marco was Hirohito.

Man I love my magic princess cartoons where the magic princess destroys all of the magic and all of the fun stuff along with it.

Thanks , Star!

Attached: 1557892452965.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

So that big MAGIC portal thing at the end that merged their worlds... didn't seem to be magic to you?
the magic didn't die, it got rebooted

You don't understand. Mewmans were originally humans from earth. In fact, Mewni and Earth were probably originally one planet. That was a spell being UNDONE.

am i the only fucker who doesnt have a single clue about what he jsut said?

What? No, humans came through the zone of magic into a new dimension, one filled with monsters. then they subjugated the natives and made their own kingdom that lasted so long, nobody remembered it was formerly a monster planet.

When you put it like that it sounds pretty metal

Oooooh. That way the first season makes a lot more sense.

>Star vs ends
>Game of Thrones ends
>but it’s the children’s cartoon one that had more death in it
Amazing.

I... I think I might have just understood the last scene.
If we would look at it under the assumption that Star never had true magic and the show was really just an alkegory about how beeing a teenager is weird and scary, then we see Marco and Star looking at the world and finally seeing the same thing. A world of the mundane and the magical shuffled into each other. But it's not full of terrifying consequences because it's not physical world shoved into each other but cute teenage whimsy.
She killed the magic because it ruined her show.

they wrote the ending by listing a few "this is cool this should happen" on a paper, they didn't give a shit about how to connect things together properly, leading to characters kinda reading their lines, and some scenes felt like copy pasta because the characters had this horrible "I will do it, I didn't do it, I do it again" attitude the whole time.

is the time dude really dead? He was more of an avatar of a concept than just a magic creature.

A Tumblr Tard shows up to defend Star

I find it horrible how the morale is that scarifying people who didn't do anything is ok if you are a privileged royalty with some fire in your panties.
If nefcy was really the sailormoon fan she claims to be, she'd know the recipe of a good ending is SELF SACRIFICE. It doesn't help that we are focused on "saving mewnians" who, through the entire show, were show as despicable backstabbing genocidal retards.

>read between the lines, I have my own theory and it's 200 pages long it CAN'T be wrong

That inicorn wasnt magical. It was animal on mewni

edit when

Attached: huey.png (600x660, 312K)

>despicable backstabbing genocidal retards
Please keep in mind you're discussing a kids cartoon, not a political documentary.

I think this finale had no morale at all, which is the biggest weakness of this show in the later seasons. It's okay ofcourse to have no morale if it's just a fun wacky show like it was in the first season, but then they added in more and more lore which in the end went nowhere because they had no story to tell.

I guess our favorite chicks, Sugar and Nefcy, both made the mistake to draw away too much from the original essense of the show.

Sugar wanted to make a wholesome SOL with a strong moral lesson woven into it. Not my favourite kind of show, but she did a marvelous job at it to te very last second of the finale. What went wrong is that she started adding in more and more lore as if it was some kind of epic space opera. She didn't have a solid story ready for that, so it failed miserably.

Nefcy wanted to make a fun wacky comedy with lots of absurdist humor. She absolutely nailed that. But she made the mistake to add in both a shitload of lore as well as some kind of moral lesson about equality. She didn't have a solid story ready for both so it failed utterly.

sympathy isn't politics. Mewnians have been the direct source of problem during the whole show. they were never shown as redeemable.

pretty much impossible to rewatch now, you just keep getting introduced to likable characters that get murdered in the show's finale, no thank you

no.
loves overrated by modern media and just an excuse to do stupid shit and spend money.

yeah just keep that Korean off of it

mewmans were only shown as stupid, not evil, so that's pretty easy to redeem

I think she went with the ending she did because two of the things that happened, magic being destroyed and Star and Marco's love/magic reuniting them in the end, were already really predictable and standard.

So to get people talking/complaining about the ending even after that, she decided to go the crazier route of also killing off a bunch of characters and smashing Earth and Mewni together. Seems to have worked.

I was okay with the ending despite not being okay with most of S3 and S4, and I think it's because I was completely expecting Meteora to somehow end up being the last person who can use magic and the savior of the united Mewman and monster kingdoms. The ending of fucking everyone losing magic and the monarchy destroyed was like a miracle by comparison.

But then I think I also might have been more annoyed by S3/4 than a lot of other people who liked the show more, so the ending bothered me less because other anons may have expected better while I was expecting worse. I dunno.

Act 6 was a funeral to Homestuck.

>AT "muh SJW's" bad
OH FUCK YOU WITH THIS SHITTY BAIT

A.T. DECIDED TO FORGET IT'S MAIN CHARACTER IN THE FINALE

WHY THEY HATE A FOURTEEN YEARS OLD BOY SO MUCH TO NO GIVE HIS STORY THE CLOSURE HE DESERVED?

YEAH LET'S HAVE HIM SCARED AND HELPLESS IN THE BELLY OF A MONSTER

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1500071885111.png (280x482, 245K)

>Aww, my son is delusional
Uh, shouldn't Raph have been a little more concerned with what Marco is saying considering he knows it's not delusional?

Attached: Raphael.png (1746x982, 1.37M)

Well, I'll genuinely apologize for writing that as I don't really know what I'm talking about. I haven't seen the adventure time finale and refuse to watch it because I dropped the show seasons ago for not treating my waifu finn the way he deserves. I carelessly dropped AT as a second overhated finale because friends told me it was a bit disappointing but overall a good closure to the series, but I don't know and don't wanna know so I'm not gonna oppose you.

Since Omnitraxus who maintained the multiverse died, does that mean only the current universe exists and all the other ones, including gay boy Star perished?

Attached: 2a38e44d777016c7ba85b6dcad9d31e2a16e0752.jpg (754x990, 333K)

>tfw nefcy even killed our fanfics
what a bitch

This confused me the most. I have zero idea how that works.
I'm also kind of confused where Tom is from. I thought he was from another dimension as well since he had to use magic to get from hell.
I'm also high key pissed that Ponyhead stayed in the show but Kelly got written out to her own dimension. Like wow they really stopped giving a shit about that character after a while huh?

>our favorite chicks, Sugar and Nefcy

Hell is on Mewni judging by the dance episode.

Attached: RestInPeaceRhombulus.png (590x835, 168K)

I really thought for a hot second there that Marco and Janna would be the only ones to remember Star. Fuck, that would have been great.

Yep, the ending also eliminates the possibility of continuing the story without ANOTHER giant deus ex machina.

You know... now that I think about it.
Star didn't really ASK all of the magical beings is they wanted to sacrifice themselves.
She just asked Heckapoo and she pretty much decided their fates for them.

Wait did Star actually die or is it some retarded thing or both.

No, but his parents acted like he was delusional.

No.
Both Earth and Mewnie merged and now Star and Marco live together in the same dimension.

I think they just hadn't known when he was gone that he was going to Mewni, and assumed the taco stand just exploded with him and Janna inside or something.

Only if Cotugno is not involved in any way

>not evil
my fucking sides.

>Who the fuck "casually" kills off half of the cast

Attached: 1372488391158.png (333x340, 70K)

>Who the fuck "casually" kills off half of the cast in the last episode?

Attached: 77D47FAE-076F-46BE-B525-4FA642E7B392.jpg (500x333, 51K)

>laser puppies are dead

Fuck, I didn't even think of that. Somehow that's the only one that hurts.

Attached: 1510237064806.png (322x280, 92K)

>as usual Yea Forums pretends nefcy had nothing to do with the shit aspects of the series

Probably. I mean, if she has another cute female lead with some resemblance to Star I'd be more inclined..

Attached: 1519503310651.gif (450x253, 36K)

They have no choice but to remain loyal.

Attached: feminist.png (475x626, 844K)

Did she steal that necklace from Sonic's title screen?

But she says she can falsely flatline for sixty seconds, she's not dead. Are you being stupid on purpose?

That was clearly a lie so Marco wouldn't feel bad about her killing herself so he could be with his true love.

We never see her again after that. I know what she said, but her flatlining is the last scene she ever had. The whole context and subtext of the whole scene just paints a pretty morbid, sad picture hidden behind Janna's usual mischievous composure. "I can stop my heart for sixty seconds" just sounds like her way of committing suicide without letting anyone know she's actually killing herself for real.

>Janna oversaw what Earth was going to be like for the next few years and decided to jump ship on her own accord.
She made a logical choice.

>ywn see Star and Marco raising a family
>ywn see Meteora and Mariposa having transdimensional adventures
>ywn see Janna take over the underworld
Why live?

Attached: S4E2_Star_Butterfly_starts_to_cry.png (1920x1080, 701K)

>ywn see Star and Marco raising a family

I do wanna see how they get to 1000 babies.

>ywn see Star run through like the genocidal maniac that she is
Thanks for jobbing, Mina.

Attached: 45678907654.gif (440x247, 621K)

But Janna actually died

both being school drop out makes it the only possible scenario.

The afterlife may still exist unless Star destroyed that too considering the ghosts got Thanos snapped. Janna could party it up with Tom or any other supernatural entity.

>Hekapoo died
>Janna died
>Higgs died
>Kelly rejected
>Jackie lesbian
>Tom cucked

Star won in the end

Do you have some kind of brain cancer?

>Star won in the end

No matter how many bodies she had to step over to get there. That's what makes Star a hero.

The Game of Marco's Dong is one you either die or win trying to sit on.

No.

Also you're responding to two different people.

What does Art Attack have to do with Star Vs?

Attached: 8EA42895-D45B-4AC7-A868-3D0351390F58.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I doubt it, but you guys should consider not breeding

I don't know why people assume magical constructs are morally equivalent to people. Maybe the MHC are, but things like the laser puppies and cloudy are pretty much soulless automata.

I mean, we're clearly pushing a meme. It's already taken hold as a joke in these threads but you're too autistic to humor it, I guess.

I'm not mentally deficient in any way. Janna said she can stop her heart for 60 seconds so that implies she resurrected by the time the credits rolled, and she's just fine.

But in the context of that entire scene between her and Marco, along with all of her other actions across the whole show, it's painting a picture where Janna was finally starting to form a genuine connection with Marco, like this was the "post-endgame" she was waiting for with Star in Mewni with no way back to Earth, only to realize that she can never be as cool as Star in Marco's eyes, and then the universe started to shatter itself to pieces just so Starco could be canon by any means necessary, so Janna accepted that she'll never be anything more than the weird creepy stalker gypsy girl, and killed herself.

And on top of that, this one episode already had a ton of character deaths, so Janna legitimately dying wouldn't be out of left field.

It's not funny. Just stop, it's not even shitposting, it's cringy

Men and women can have plutonic friendships, not every relationship has to be a ship

>Men and women can have plutonic friendships
Yeah, in real life. I'm a guy and I'm not even interested in pursuing romance.

But this is Janna, Marco's STALKER, we're talking about. A large chunk of her actions in the show has been creepy flirting or stalking or whatever towards Marco.

>Caring about this zoomer shit

Disney wanted to see if the box office effect of Infinity War could be used for ratings, too.

>I care so little about this show I post in all the threads just to say so
Sperg, James Sperg

It's more a concern with how many young people cling to sub-par works of "entertainment."

Don't mind me, just shilling my last projects for this fandom before I go away forever.

/sveg/ tribute
youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
Star vs the Parodies of Yea Forums Vol.2
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4dq0pSg0c

Attached: 1558291402220.png (1024x512, 548K)

For 60 seconds.

Her heart stopped and then she was never seen again. In any other show that'd be death, and she doesn't have have the saving grace of the showrunner putting out a humorous little doodle with a "she's fine guys, don't worry!" caption on it. She's probably not dead, but she may as well be.

What a fucking moron, am I right?

Holy shit, Star killed a child and his parents.

Thanks, I needed to give some thumbs down today.

>plutonic

One condition:
STAY AWAY FROM ACTION ORIENTED CARTOON IDEAS

I fucking hate how everyone in this show were jobbers.

Morals are overrated and unnecessary. This isn't the 70s and 80s, friendo, with child psychologists "advising" the writers. Story and character trump that shit. A little death in fiction is good for you.

I've not been keeping track for a while, but when you say baby, you don't mean Marco's new sibling, right?

Nobody remembered despite them celebrating the fact that they took it from monsters every single year?

Nah. They probably just believed that they did when they saw the cutouts from Glossaryck's book.

But it's a national holiday on Mewni..

Nah. Baby is this character from the second season, the magical tester.

Attached: Baby_profile.png (665x660, 253K)

gone but not forgotten

what are you gonna do now?