Are you read for the crossover?

Are you read for the crossover?

Attached: 5949a5c5cd20044238db5790c702b61f.jpg (602x602, 42K)

Yeah, I could go for one.

I mean it would work for a lighthearted one-shot type of thing.

Certainly way better than that 'crossover' Marvel had with Attack on Titan, a nonsensical thing with a bunch of those giants showing up in NY and randomly getting beaten up by the Avengers/GotG in a blatant movie shilling move.

A crossover with Dragon Ball would be more fitting. Goku vs. Superman is way more prominent.

Superman would hate how that high school is ran.

He has no problem with the way Batman runs his circus of non-meta child soldiers.

If anything more superpower settings should have things like training and oversight when it comes to people fighting crime with powers.

Might be the competitive side he has issues with

I think he would have more problems with "heroes" walking away from a scared girl being taken away by a creepy guy in a mask in dark alley just because he claims to be the father

That's old news dude we need something more entertaining.

Does Hori even like DC?

What happened? I only watched season 1 of Boku no Hero and don't plan to watch anymore.

When people like the Super Young Team existed at the same time and in the same setting as Superman you can't say he would do anything about other heroes, especially ones outside of America, just because they are a little different.

Attached: RCO022_1472201462.jpg (1280x1982, 433K)

Because no individual hero in DC has ever made a bad judgement call, when they've literally destroyed entire cities or timelines? Tintin was just trying not to screw up the case that was gonna be slammed by the heroes on the Yakuza/start a deadly fight in a public street, and even he later felt as if he had made a mistake and agonized over it,

He'd have issues with the entire concept of hero rankings and hero celebrity culture. To him, it'd be like entering a world where everyone is Booster Gold.

It's interesting how all the major super hero anime have this competition and/or ranking going on: BNHA, OPM, Tiger& Bunny
That said, it would make sense for such a ranking to exist in the MU and the DCU. Not something official that determines the status of a hero, but something like a "top 100 favorite actors" that exists in real world.
Most super hero wouldn't give a fuck, but some would care a bit too much, like
>Booster, obviously
>Gwenpool: it's a matter of survival
>Human Torch (bragging about being more popular than Ben and Peter)
>early Hawkeye (wanting to be ranked higher than Cap)
>pre-depression Hercules (always upset that Thor is the more popular god)
>probably some number of young heroes: Beast Boy, Real Hawkeye, Rockslide, pre-Stamford Speedball...)
>Damian. "Bah! I don't care about... What? Drake is ranked above me? What is this madness!"

>hero celebrity culture
Except that sort of stuff already exists in DC

There's making a mistake and then there's just watching a villain walk away with an innocent victim while doing NOTHING. I can't imagine Superman doing that

Yeah that would be a great read actually. Now imagine these men in the same room.
Fuck off DBZ fag. Goku is shit

Attached: JUSTICE.jpg (1909x2446, 534K)

Its to do with Japanese culture, thats why variants of it show up in Japanese stories.

Though even then there's pretty clear differences between the costumed heroes and their organisation when comparing those three settings.

I'd rather see a crossover between Captain America and All-Might. They have far more parallels.

Superman let his son be taken away instead.

By his own father

Bendis's shit might as well be non canon

Bendis iant canon.

Please no.

Attached: 0EA5AE9D-4E83-480F-9EF9-15CF227B7928.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Yeah that would be pretty sweet.

Attached: dsfgsg.jpg (850x1241, 233K)

>Let kid spend time with with Grandpa
>Let kid get dragged off in back alley by walking pedo stereotype
These are exactly the same.

>Cap crossovers

Attached: 13042994872.jpg (1200x872, 1.61M)

Attached: 1231386543205.jpg (1680x1050, 216K)

Attached: Kamen America.png (590x800, 494K)

Attached: captain_america_and_wonder_woman__coloring__by_jasontodd1fan-d9ezp2u.jpg (1024x1499, 1.43M)

Imagine Death of Superman, only instead of him dying All Might shows up to help him out. Both of them tag teaming Doomsday and then shaking hands is better than the death fakeout

Attached: large_474-captain_in_love-2000px.jpg (800x800, 95K)

Why did none of the other heroes help Superman out with such a major threat causing all that ruckus? With a later appearance showing that two kryptonians attacking Doomsday at once can roflstomp him when he gets DP'd by two supermans.

I didn't say he would do anything, only that he wouldn't particularly like it much.

Doomsday curbstomped the entire Justice League before getting to Superman

He's a westaboo, he likes loads of American shit, pretty sure a shot of his office had a whole cabinet filled with models or figures from American stuff.
Whats more popular in Japan, DC or Marvel? The MCU would give that side a big boost I guess.

Deku was doing a ride-along with a group of heroes who were investigating a Yakuza branch, scared child comes out of a dark alleyway wanting to be saved, creepy dude (who later turned out to be the Yakuza's leader) follows her, claims she's his child, and then insinuates that if they try to start anything, he'll kill the kid and fight them. Deku and his senior let him go so the investigation isn't blown and a little girl doesn't get murdered.

Idiots

It was basically wrestling, the new talent was built up by having a squash match against people lower in the cards to build up to the Main Event when the biggest Face in the roster would face him.

There's one absolute fact though.
Doomsday should NOT have been kept around after that storyline, he was just a dumb walking plotbomb that existed to cause the 'death' of Superman and had no further purpose after that.

Its not as bad as he makes out. The two who did it were students and they both instantly regret it and there was nothing they could really do without ruining an entire plan that was set up to take him down.

I wouldn't even classify Doomsday as a character really. He's nothing, a bland monster that was merely created for the event and hasn't been interesting since

In all fairness, they do this because they have no idea what the guy's Quirk is and didn't want to risk starting a fight entirely blind, and if they had started the fight, the Yakuza boss PROBABLY could have killed them (his Quirk let him restructure anything he touched on a molecular level virtually instantly: shortly afterwards, he's shown rendering a man down to his individual cells and reforming him in seconds).

But my Doomsday army...

Attached: 1537352671221.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

I'd like a comics setting that is more organic with how everything is meshed together instead of just being a bunch of individual stories crudely placed next to each other, let stuff like the presence of super geniuses and their inventions actually affect society and super teammates actually sharing their shit to improve the group as a whole.

Attached: 1224652096468.png (797x1200, 1.24M)

Fuck off like you would do better

A bunch of jobbers so weak somehow Batman doesn't die instantly the second the fight starts.

>people saying Cap and All-Might would get along
>when MHA is a world where the Superhuman Registration act passed
also if you have powers and stopped someone from being raped you can get arrested since you don't have a license

>It was basically wrestling

Not to mention all the heroes in those stories have to go through a certification process before they can operate. They're more like superpowered public servants than vigilantes.

All Might isn't the reason for the heroes being registered though, Cap would still respect him for the work he does.

That's not exactly true. I think the MHA universe still has a (the term is escaping me) thing where witnessing a crime in progress allows you the leeway to intervene, which isn't the same thing as vigilantism since the latter is actively seeking out a crime to stop.

Except that no one knows who All Might really is, although he's the exception rather than the rule. Also, canonically most countries that didn't adopt Japanese-style power regulating legislation have an insanely high crime rate (the USA has something like 35%), so Cap might have a different attitude if he sees that the law is more necessary than the SRA.

Eh, the world of MHA has been shown to have problems with it, it's not like they act like the system set up is perfect.
Also it's established that everyday civilians don't really know how to use their quirks that well, at least not as good as heroes can. It's like someone using a gun without training, they understand how to pull the trigger but might end up not only hurting others but also themselves.

It's really easy to apply wrestling terms to capeshit. Push, jobber, heel, tweener etc.

The difference is most of the population has quirks, rather a minority

We don't know how America legislates their heroes/quirk usage, and how their systems differ from Japan's.

All we know about America in MHA is that they were they first of all counties to have officially-backed superheroes arising from the sea of vigilantism.

Attached: yMwUqOc.png (750x1334, 611K)

The only real flaws with the MHA system is school recruitment and the program being more of a popularity poll than a effective skill assessment. Like for example Shinso's quirk failed the entrance exam because he couldn't brainwash robots, and yet his quirk is perfect for pacification uses. I'll give MHA shit when it's due, but at least their society adapted to the quirk issue rather than Marvel's retarded stance on Mutants

I kinda wonder how Cap would feel about the way the live action Tick shows handled registration. One show, you could get in trouble, but getting a license was easy by lying. The other, it was part of a new Constitutional Amendment that was meant to protect superheroes secret identities from being released to the public.

fuck bendis

If you put the X-Men into the MHA universe they would immediately shit things up for everyone with their aura of complete bullshit whinging.
>NOT MUH MUTATION

Movie states it has a 35% crime rate.

Marvel Mutants have entitlement issues, and the majority of them are fucking assholes. So you mean to tell me that the guy who could nuke a city block shouldn't be cataloged because of "muh oppression"? Fuck that. I know mutants don't choose what they get from the gene lottery, but god damn I think some should be put on a watch list or given additional training.

Remember the reason Doomsday went to Metropolis was because he saw and ad for wrestling?

The X-Men thing is pretty fucked up, people complain about a setting with the kids choosing to sign up to schools specifically to get a diploma for a career in super law enforcement/emergency rescue, when the X-men are forming their own private racial paramilitary formed from young teens drinking the cool-aid doled out by some creepy cult leader wannabes? Like a bald cripple that wants to fuck one of the teens at his school, or a former supervillain that has little to no scruples about raping peoples minds on a whim and mentors her proteges to act the same way?

Attached: cutting a sick promo.jpg (1024x1535, 630K)

I mean All-Might is basically early Superman in attitude and powers so probably

Attached: 1549931393769.jpg (2325x3508, 1.36M)

Attached: 1231607815280.jpg (600x515, 57K)

Remember that anime Marvel got where for some reason all the heroes ended up trapped in discs so they needed kid character partners around to summon them into action.

Attached: KatHam.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

>Its to do with Japanese culture, thats why variants of it show up in Japanese stories.
Could you elaborate?

Japan's super fixated on status and hierarchy, so the idea of certain professions having comparative ratings where individuals can compare their individual rankings.
For example, in the Japanese school system, examination results are all posted publicly in school so that students can all see where they stand in comparison to everyone else academically.

Teen Titans x MHA

What the fuck does Rhoad Island need with 189 metas? Are they all just taking turns busting the crack houses in providence?

Superman would have an issue with the society overall and doesn't have the excuse of being indoctrinated/raised with the context of why they think the way they do.

You mean quirk liberation army?

That's not Miss America. And you're racist for not including the most progressive Black Panther ever.

>We'll never have that much fun in comics anymore

Attached: Justice Avengers.jpg (750x461, 207K)

Its a world where the majority of people are metas, really fucked things up before everything settled down and got civilized again.

Japan has a mighty respect for rankings culture-wise, even down to mundane seniority.

>tfw Allmight's costume is ugly as sin.