Game of Thrones ending is dogshit

>Game of Thrones ending is dogshit
>Star Versus ending is dogshit
>Kingdom Hearts 3 is dogshit
Is anyone else getting tired of escapist media shitting the bed so hard? I'm thinking about just giving up on it all.

Attached: 83019832103821321.png (241x209, 3K)

>even caring about those three pleb things in the first place
no wonder your life is shit

>Star vs wasn't even fucking supposed to be escapist media in the first fucking place. It was supposed to be a fish out of water story. It became irrevocably fucked the second they abandoned that premise for escapism.

Look for actual good media and not stuff that's shit but you'll latch on to because that's what's popular at the moment

cartoons by default are escapist media

>Star Vs ended with Star and Marco choosing to die together, but because this is a Disney show that caused both worlds to merge
If this wasn't a kino romantic story I don't know what is.

Everything else you mentioned was crap though, I agree. Including Endgame.

>MCU
>Elder Scrolls and Fallout
>Game of Thrones
>Harry Potter
>Regular Show
>Adventure Time
>Star Vs.
>Steven Universe
>Star Trek
>Star Wars
>Kingdom Hearts
>Hitman
>Thief
>Assassin's Creed
>Mario games going for staples in their series, homogenization of spin offs accelerated
>terrible video game movies
>no exciting books to look forward to, let alone any to adapt
Those are just the few I can think of. IPs and continuity is getting stale and there isn't a direct replacement. The interesting and funny stuff is shitposts on youtube and bitchute that get fucked with. They haven't made a way to commodify the edgy humor that fuels the freshest shit, and I don't mean Robot Chicken edgy, I mean /pol/ edgy. They got close with Million Dollar Extreme, but you know they wouldn't let that stick around.

Basically the market needs to fall out and systems need to break before people can enjoy things again. At least Pop Corners are still delicious.

Attached: popcorners_3oz_kettlecorn-2.png (1296x1763, 470K)

Time to grow up and become a normalfag you fucking weakwilled cunts. Pathetic

Attached: 21382301830219312.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

>They haven't made a way to commodify the edgy humor that fuels the freshest shit, and I don't mean Robot Chicken edgy, I mean /pol/ edgy. They got close with Million Dollar Extreme, but you know they wouldn't let that stick around.

Why would they commodity something that drives people to go insane and become radicalized child soldiers?

What happend with stars ending? How bad is it?

you will find another promising show

which will shit the bed and the circle will continue anew

Attached: thug.png (473x396, 277K)

I’ve thought about killing myself for similar reasons, between star vs shitting the bed and Star Wars being disneyfied their seems to be no point to go on

>star vs shitting the bed
.... tell me more...

the more that libshits fuck things up, the more my bloodlust grows

No, because moe anime is still going strong and the future is bright. Even if all the beloved sci-fi and fantasy series of my youth get terrible endings and sequels, I still have cute girls doing cute things.

>I only engage in a handful of products at a time and treat it like a marriage

I wouldn't say stuff like that if I were you.

He’s right though

Go shoot up calarts user, it's the only way

>Being this much of a contrarian nigger

Have sex you nerds!

Why do white "people" make this face?

you forgot sonic

White genocide when?

Star and GoT started going downhill as soon as the second season so this shouldn't have come as a surprise to you.

Attached: 1555182866983.png (1280x1374, 555K)

Imagine unironically believing /pol/ is or has ever been at the forefront of counterculture.

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 38K)

Endings are shit nowadays because writers keep trying to "subvert expectations" for the sake of subversion. Everything has to be some big twist or shocking revelation and it's always, ALWAYS handled poorly.

K, keep complaining when shit things happen to be shit

>Why would they commodity something that drives people to go insane and become radicalized child soldiers?
Because they did once before.

Attached: B19qdR75OtS._CLa 2140,2000 71ylfMe9jXL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.png.jpg (2140x2000, 174K)

Attached: op2.jpg (680x451, 68K)

Oh that bitch has been awful since I was in grade school, no one cares about that hot mess.

The Star vs ending was great, it was everything that it took for us to get there that was dogshit.

oh yeah those meme shirts REALLY made a impact
>

Or maybe you and every other idiot that treats media like the end all be all of existence could get your shit together. Killing yourself over a shitty cartoon or tv show is fucking embarrassing.

I don't know, user. I tried Pop Corners once, at least the flavor in the picture, and I thought it was too sweet. For a product whose name is a spin on the word "popcorn" I'm really disappointed that they don't actually make a proper popcorn flavor. Kernel corn is not the same shit.

I care more about fictional characters than I do about the lives of people IRL that talk about wanting to kill me everyday, online, over my beliefs and values.

Attached: 1558244358210.png (645x773, 49K)

>killing yourself over entertainment media
man i remember when this site used to joke about getting PTSD over media you don't like but it seems like it's a self-fulfilling prophecy now

It's time to stop being a shut in introvert escapist fag and start living in the real world

>fish out of water stories can’t be escapist
bruh

online I believe, but honestly no one cares enough to tell you that irl

That brings us back to 'Get your shit together.' Which includes not letting the goddamn internet dictate your self worth or fall for the rhetoric of assholes who only want your money/clicks. You'd be surprised how much better everything is when you stay off Twitter and every other internet cesspool extreme mentalities use for safe zones, and also stop listening to assholes on youtube convincing you the world is out to get you through a comic book or movie while begging you to subscribe.

How about do it at this point and end your fucking internet subscription you fucking boipussy.
It's clear you get invested too much in some dumb stuff, especially with KH3, which isn't healthy for you at all, and how while the ending isn't actually bad, of course I'm sure you all expected the series to end with a happy Sora or something like an actual ending even though Nomura STATED KH3 was the end of Xehanigga's saga.

Oh nonononono look at this faggot too.

Attached: 1540255124011.jpg (750x1004, 134K)

soon brother

>They haven't made a way to commodify the edgy humor that fuels the freshest shit, and I don't mean Robot Chicken edgy, I mean /pol/ edgy.

Attached: 1556903015305.gif (500x281, 266K)

why does yt make this face?

For years people insisted me that I watched GOT, now I'm glad I didn't.

When shit like that happens I just find a hard cut off for when stuff went to shit, even if its as far back as the first season, and write a fanfic ending

this

It went to shit after season 4 when they started to diverge from the books, so far as I'm concerned the only people that clung onto it after that were deluding themselves. The fucking sand snakes from season 5 made me drop the show because I could see the writing on the walls

Don’t forget the current Star Wars trilogy will inevitably have a shitty ending too

You're an idiot if you think /pol/ equals quality content.

But user, if you kill yourself then who will make worthless threads like this one?

The first season is very good, you should at least watch that.

>KH3 is dogshit
Shit taste

Attached: 1554068008451.jpg (986x797, 55K)

Bullshit, that's the Disneyfag in you talking.
The earliest Yea Forums shit was not escapist, it was very gritty, in a black humor way.
Remember, the first American comic strip ever made (as far as we know) features at least three (3) suicide attempts by the main character.

Attached: oldbuck.jpg (300x291, 20K)

It's all beating a dead horse with no idea what to do after the first Season. Ever notice that showrunners don't pitch what comes after?

Then what is?>commodity something that drives people to go insane and become radicalized child soldiers?
>people noticing all the fucked-up shit in the world and how attempts to fix it or at the very least point it out are actively shut down by the powers that be is the problem and not the fucked-up shit itself
/pol/ becoming popular is a symptom of a sick, divided, and atomized society, not a cause.

Attached: 1552266218451.jpg (400x502, 47K)

>Is anyone else getting tired of escapist media shitting the bed so hard?
Find a new hobby. Seriously, if you cut yourself off for long enough and replace it with something productive that you enjoy, you stop giving a shit about media consumption.

Attached: 1552670145763.gif (553x586, 2.99M)