So is the Star Vs. series finale the pic related of Yea Forums series finales?

So is the Star Vs. series finale the pic related of Yea Forums series finales?

Attached: finales-seinfeld_0.jpg (612x461, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/rules#co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No
Because not only was Seinfeld actually good and considered good going into the finale, there's a fair amount of people who will be split on thinking that its finale was actually good.
Game of Thrones finale might actually be the most accurate to this

No. In Seinfeld, the villains were brought to justice.

>Woooow, this shitty cartoon had a shitty finale, I can't believe it!

Jerry was a bad man. A very bad man.

Attached: VERYBADMAN.gif (500x375, 231K)

a TV series taking too long to end, and ending badly

an event unrecorded since time immemorial

Attached: no regrets.jpg (560x415, 26K)

Was his mother wrong?

Not really Seinfeld and friends where assholes so reality biting them in the ass at the end made sense for the characters.

Now if you mean how the whole catalist for the ending came out of nowhere then yes, out of nowhere Star decides that killing magic is the only way to destroy racism even though they didn't even kill the one person that started the whole problem in the first place.

>Not really Seinfeld and friends where assholes
I see people mention this about Seinfeld a lot. And I never really saw it. I mean sometimes they were assholes, but no more than anybody else in that show. There were a couple people in particular who were fucked and were pretty innocent though. Babu Bhatt for example being one.

George left a building full of children to die in a fire, he was pushing people during it to save his own skin

As deplorable as that is - It's not abnormal behavior.
Think of why yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is considered a call to action and why it's a generally bad idea. It isn't because one or two people might injure a few people. But because a few people would probably be injured or killed by everybody else trampling them.

"Seinfeld" famously ended when it was still running strong exactly because Jerry Seinfeld didn't want it to run into the ground like most American TV shows.

Can someone tl;dr the Seinfeld finale please?

The cast get a year long jail sentence for being assholes.

Basically the four end up flying in a plane and make fun of a fat guy getting robbed. They unknowingly violate a “Good Samaritan” law for not helping him. Their trial consists of character witnesses from various episodes that tell the jury of every bad thing they did. They end up convicted and the show ends with them having a conversation about buttons, which was in the first episode

Okay...so what's the Star finale? And did someone say GoT got a finale? As in ended ended? If so, that's kinda bad. Now the normalfags will lurk to find some other piece of media to latch onto, and that may be something I like.

>Seinfeld throughout its run had seinfeld and his friends do some pretty questionable if not outright nasty things to people. Sometimes they make callbacks to these events, but they never have to face any real consequences for their actions
>series finale
>They watch and videotape a guy getting mugged while laughing
>Cop came up to them and asked if they just watched it all happen
>it's on tape because kramer was recording it
>"You're under arrest because of our good samaritan laws"
>prosecution effectively calls everyone they ever wronged in the series to the stand and has them testify to their character
>get sentenced to a year in jail
>last scene of the series is them sitting in a jail cell

Star finale is half an hour of them destroying magic and mourning the fact they can never see their friends across dimensions again, except the last minute is the multi-verse merging so everyone can still see each other. The end.

Wow it's amazing how that has nothing to do with the Seinfeld finale in any way shape or form on absolutely any level at all.

Man, the first few seasons were so good and then it just kept spiraling further and further into shit. The only bright spot in that shit was his bromance with the Russian gangster, but then that went to crap too. And then it all fucking culminated in that baffling finale.

>Okay...so what's the Star finale?
>Star: Magic has never lead to anything good. even if we stop mina here and now, magic will continue to be a force for evil and just screw everything up in the future. Mina's just a symptom of a greater problem: magic.
>Star: I decided to end all magic forever with the whispering spell
>Star, eclipsa, moon and even meteora all cast the whispering spell in the dimension of magic and permanently and irrevocably destroy magic. In the end, magic is gone and there's no way to bring it back or go back to earth from mewni, and vice versa.
>Star is in mewni, marco is on earth, with the two separated
>Suddenly they both notice a portal in their respective worlds. They run towards it and as they both approach it there's a massive explosion
>after the explosion and dust settles, elements, people and creatures from both worlds are seen together in the same place, mewni and earth merged into one strange amalgamation. Long panning shot of many earth humans being terrorized by creatures from mewni. Many mewmans and mewni creatures and monsters are seen afraid of earth's foreign elements. Both are seen as being in a world that's absolutely terrifying and destructive to their way of life.

He didn't mention the way the show depicts the aftermath of the merger:
Everyone besides star and marco's lives are now terrifying and infinitely worse with everything they know being destroyed.

It doesn't sound bad. Actually, it's a very Seinfeldian ending.

well of course it sounds like a seinfeldian ending. It was the seinfeld ending.
At the time though it was pretty controversial. People wanted more seinfeld and was sad to see it go. In the end though, it was better that it left with people wanting more instead of people being sick of reduced quality and wanting it gone.

Compare it to the simpsons for example.

Seinfeld didn't have a narrative and was never about being this emotion-string-tugging show where they would all have a big goodbye like MASH or Cheers. This was the best possible way to end the series.

>At the time though it was pretty controversial. People wanted more seinfeld and was sad to see it go. In the end though, it was better that it left with people wanting more instead of people being sick of reduced quality and wanting it gone
This is what should have happened with Two and a half man.

I don't watch Star vs. but when is the last time Yea Forums didn't bitch about a popular show's ending like it's the worst thing of all time?

I know GoT will be non canon after George R. R. Martin finishes the books.

You guys realize that they literally spent their entire prison sentence having daily gangbangs, right? I mean that's literally the only thing they could have done.

That’s more of an IASIP thing

Jerry Seinfeld was content with what he made from seinfeld and wasn't as concerned with the money or the fame. Charlie Sheen however wanted more money and fame.

Normalfags will latch into that HBO Watchmen series, don't worry about your secret club.

Charlie only wanted to have sex with whores and a lot of drugs. He did nothing wrong.

>IASIP
I wonder how will that series end?

Attached: 1537148801812.png (430x390, 240K)

I would think unprotected sex with as many people as possible and getting infected with HIV might be seen as a mistake by a few people.

why are you in this thread bro

>George R. R. Martin finishes the books
S-sure.

Those people are fools. If a man can no longer have sex with hookers on top of a mountain of cocaine then this is no longer the America I love

Why don't season finales for major cartoons get stickies warning of spoilers

how did Dexter end I dropped it after season 4

I have seen the whole series user but for some reason the channel that has the rights of the series never ever transmited the final episode. Fuck you Sony.

Debra dies, she found out what Dexter did. He leaves his son to Lumen or something. And he becomes a lumberjack in the woods

Because nobody got beaten half to death for spoiling Star vs.

The Gang finds out people want to make a tv show out of their lives or something

How did Lost ended?

No, because Star never went to jail for her crimes.

>Okay...so what's the Star finale?
Star decides that the only way to deal with Mina and her army of monster haters in giant magical robots is to destroy all the magic in every dimension. They go to the source and destroy it leaving all dimension block from each other forever.
>It ends in two notes, its implied that all magical beings died when the magic was destroy
>The power of love merges Mewni with earth with many people screaming in terror while Star and Marco look at each other with puppy eyes.

>The power of love merges Mewni with earth with many people screaming in terror while Star and Marco look at each other with puppy eyes.
I don't believe you, no one can be this retarded.

How did AT ended?

I think the Island ended up being Purgatory? I don’t know, that show was a mess, I only liked the fat guy with dreads

Spoiler tags are literally one of two Yea Forums-specific rules though.
4channel.org/rules#co

Uh, let’s see Gunther ended up the new Ice King, GOLB got the Final Crisis treatment. Marceline and PB get together, and it ends with one of Jake’s descendants tagging along with a white bunny creature in the far future

>Gunther ended up the new Ice King
And I thought the whole ''lesbians save the day'' was retarded.

Do Good Samaritan laws actually work the way shown in that show?

I know, but since when are the rules enforced consistently? They went hard on Endgame because spoiling it was a meme.

They're pretty controversial, but usually good samaritan laws are put in place to protect someone trying to help from being liable if they screw up and make things worse on accident.
I.E. If you try to perform CPR on someone who isn't breathing, you aren't liable for that person's death.

Sort of but I doubt you'd get a year in jail for a mere robbery. It's a law meant to protect lives, not wallets.

So what you're saying is that the law doesn't compel you to intervene when somebody is being mugged.

Those weren't dreads, just greasy filthy hair.

Depends where you are (jurisdiction), how violent the mugging is, and your actual ability to intervene.

The law they refer to in the seinfeld episode isn't a good samaritan law. Back then the internet was less prolific as it is now so this kind of knowledge didn't permeate everywhere so quickly. So there were a lot of public misconceptions about both good samaritan laws and the duty to rescue laws.
A duty to rescue law only exists in a handful of places. In the town they were arrested in, there's no duty to rescue now and never has been one.
To answer your question though:
Not in seinfeld's case.

What the fuck is the finale of those children’s show and why are there so many threads about it

>baffling
The showrunners were forbidden to have Dexter be captured or die.

>after George R. R. Martin finishes the books.
user...

>think Star is a mixed bag (after the initial studio with it's neat animation was replaced)
>watch it mostly because discussing it in generals makes it just fun enough overall
>hiatus
>apparently it's airing again
>not a single big thread
>it's already over
What? Just how shit was this last bit? Is there even a reason to watch it if no one liked it and wants to discuss it?

>If a man can no longer have sex with hookers on top of a mountain of cocaine then this is no longer the America I love
This man, this man is a true patriot.

Attached: [FREEDOMS INTERNALLY].gif (500x375, 686K)

Would you safe them? Because i sure would not.

Well duh, I’m not gonna let kids die. Also I don’t really care if I’m alive or not, so Death is meh.

Jerry and Elaine are the vainest fucking people and both are petty as hell, with Elaine having a really bad temper that constantly gets her and her friends in trouble. George is a selfish neurotic idiot who can't maintain personal relationships. And Kramer is constantly getting everyone else in trouble with his dumb schemes.
They're all assholes, though admittingly Kramer and Jerry are the least malicious.

How did Arrested Development ended?

At best, Jerry was chaotic neutral.

Brats who don't know how to keep their shit to one thread. Same old same old.

Attached: 1HY7Z2Q_002_lt.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Jerry isn't vain he's callous. The joke is that when he tries to be considerate it bites him in the ass, like when he bought his dad that car

Over the Garden Wall