Was in the front charging with Cap during the final battle against Thanos

>Was in the front charging with Cap during the final battle against Thanos

Why is he such a fucking bro?

Attached: winston-duke-as-mbaku-in-black-panther (1).jpg (1300x650, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHGspiHKqGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULr4pj2Fc2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure he has anything else really going on in his life.

He’s so awesome, hope he has a bigger role in BP2. Shame we never saw him interact with Drax, that’d be fun

So they just gave up on M'baku being a villain, huh?

>racist
>lives in cold weather places
>hates other Africans and is nationalistic
>loves to fight but knows when the right time is to do it
>a bit of a rebel but still respects and follows the culture/laws of the land
He is basically white, but the wrong color

I guess, the movie just had him disagree with T’challa,

He lost. Honestly, It was pretty obvious he wasn't going to be villain when he didn't turn out to be a big CGI human covered by a monkey suit.

I'm still fucking mad about Klaw.

Klaw was so fucking cash money man. Best villain in the MCU just through pure charisma. Both the villains in BP were top tier, Killmonger was basically black Doc Doom. Extremist with good intentions and all that. Can’t believe they killed both of them! KM woulda been great as a Loki-type enemy and Klaw was way too fun to watch

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not, if you aren't, good job.

>ayyo kill all whiteys cause my uncle killed my dad and didn't take me to kang country
>layered villain with good intentions

I’m glad M’Baku is shown as this fuck huge, no-nonsense rival than full on villain.
It shows the different “political” stances of Wakanda with his ultra-conservatism, but fuck it if you mess with country. He’ll body slam you to next week.

Why? He's much more beloved this way.

Because he's a vegetarian.

Did any black males fuck white women in the MCU?

kill yourself cuck

Hey I’m just asking a simple question user.

If you were in his place, you'd do the same.

He was never a villain. He was just a dude who disagreed with T'challa, who was wiling to put that aside for the greater good

Yeah I'd blame whitey for all my problems too if I was a dindu muffin

He really doesn't.

No. No I wouldn't. Every developed country hands are covered in blood, war and combat are part of who we as humans are. Warfare and conquest are one of many means first world nations came to be. My "people", blacks are just mad because they were on the losing end, because they were either too weak, too stupid, or a combination of both to fight back.

>My "people", blacks
Yeah okay

besides the masters of evil shenanigans he was never much of a villain. BP even invited him to his wedding

BLACK LIVES PANTHER
WE DINDU NUFFIN

I use that term loosely, because I only become their brother when one of them are in need. Any other time, most could care less about what happens to another. Then again, I could just be generalizing.

thicc daddy m'baku

Attached: 1520634048033.png (700x990, 600K)

I hope he doesn’t get shoehorned into villainy, he’s a really cool character. The rival who is also a total broski and has your back without question when it’s time to stand together.

Attached: A9FEEFA9-9CD6-4296-98ED-6D144CF299D4.jpg (800x507, 91K)

Except blacks never do this, they will always rob and betray everyone they know because it is their nature

user this is fiction

the true king of Wakanda

I would love it if the sequel ended with T'challa saving the world at the cost of the throne.

that will probably be the sequel.

T'Challa has been snapped for 5 years and Okoye or M'Baku have probably been leading Wakanda this time.

But KM didn't have good intentions though. He just wanted to fuck the world, there are hints in the film that the war will also result in Wakanda also being destroyed but he doesn't care because he wants revenge on everyone.

IF YOU WANNA GET CRAZY

WE CAN GET CRAZY

He needs a white gorilla sidekick decked out in armour and blades on its arms.

It's kinda nuts how different he was between those two movies.

Shame Yea Forums hated Us.

What third world shithole are you from?

Don't respond to them you fool

Who cares what Yea Forums thinks?

I'd personally put my feet up and chill as the King of Black Atlantis rather than try and trigger a global race war. But then I'm not a nuanced well written villain. Also to be fair, from a dramatic standpoint the former is no different than what Scar did in Lion King, and he's way less entertaining as a villain when he did that. As dumb as it is global race war is more entertaining then Dora Milajae and chill.

And now we wait for Andy Serkis to put on a mocap suit and play Klaw as a Sonic Construct post mortem

I would watch M’Baku’s vegetarian cooking show.

the absolute madchad youtube.com/watch?v=CHGspiHKqGQ

GOAT mcu cast moment youtube.com/watch?v=ULr4pj2Fc2s

>Yea Forums hated Us
What a bunch of faggots

Do you actually think that's going to happen?

He's the chief of an ancient warrior tribe. A tribe so hardcore about sticking to their warrior tradition that they sat out of most of Wakanda's technological advancements. And since the society he thought was too progressive is fanatical about ancestor worship and glorious deaths, it's no surprise that he's as hardcore as a human can be.

>they were either too weak, too stupid, or a combination of both to fight back
Sort of correct, but misrepresented. Everyone left Africa more or less alone until the 1900's so there was no need to change their way of life. Haile Selassie (Emperor of Ethiopia, also known as Ras Tafari) called for the nations of Africa to unite into a United States Of Africa so they could stand up against Europe and the US, so Europe did everything in their considerable power to destabilize the continent and keep the African nations fighting against each other so they wouldn't unite against Europe. In this sense, yes they were too weak. However it is worth noting that European powers took this route specifically because they were afraid of the threat a unified Africa would have meant.

now you know what all those reggae songs are talking about when they sing about unification

*loud ape noises when you speak*

I would have liked it more if Wakanda was actually more crazy conservative and traditional. They got all these weird rule and conventions that make no sense in the 2019, but then immediately toss them all away ten seconds after Killmonger became kingl