Redeems your show

>redeems your show

Attached: redeemers.png (890x898, 598K)

Do you think they like it raw?

they insect bug soup. they obviously don't live in a place with vulcanized rubber.

whether a baby or a teen, I was still really uncomfortable. could never get over the fact heinous is actually a granny.

Attached: 1490476019810.png (1366x768, 1.01M)

How does their future work with the whole no magic thing

They like it spicy

Attached: never zone never happens.png (2190x1956, 565K)

Eclipsa says she's getting Meteora to sword lessons and Mariposa probably learns karate from Marco, also they have a whole new world to explore and have adventures

She's 300 years old when she was Miss Heinous. She looks pretty good for 300 years old

Best sisters. A show about them as teens fighting Mina in weird Earth/Mewni-land and rediscovering magic would be potentially awesome. Bonus Janna as a MILF who acts as their mentor

Attached: dd5od06-df49b49e-a6f1-4405-ae8f-4b3177b7b375.jpg (900x1200, 836K)

Janna's only 15 years older than them, if they're the same age as Star and Marco when the show started she wouldn't even be 30.

30 by some people's standards is a "MILF", definitely old enough to be knocked up at least

Attached: mariposa_and_meteora_fanart_by_ziurvi_by_kozriel_dd5v7ab-pre.jpg (906x882, 137K)

>Janna as the weirdo wine aunt

the only good thing to come out of this ending is that they will grow together, that puts my heart at ease after literally all my favorite characters got fucking thrown into the garbage can.

>secondary plot of original cast doing weird/mundane shit

Attached: paz0j8NLB91vqa1eko1.png (1280x1120, 779K)

Teen Meteora and genderbent Marco are cute!

If Marco dresses as a girl will Mariposa dress up as a boy?

Is that actually genderbent Marco? I don’t watch the show.

His (fat) sister

Attached: pqo0lhScHk1vdvotd.png (1280x719, 616K)

>every significant other Jackie has had since high school has resembled Marco in some way
>everyone politely pretends not to notice
>except Janna

I don't think anybody believes for a second that her carpet eating days are anything than just a "phase".

She is like shin and bones.

that episode was shit, though

>This version of these two will never exist again.

Attached: tumblr_pqvtahiSzG1u2gu4ao1_1280.png (896x896, 315K)

dude, that's his sister

Even the girls resemble Marco in some way.

Sure, it's weird to have a threeway involving your sister, but it doesn't have to be "Flowers in the Attic" weird.

no es bueno

yeah?

Attached: My Neverzone aged-up little sister can't be this cute.jpg (960x854, 71K)

...And?

She just barely considers him her brother.

Are they getting a spin-off? I feel like they're getting a spin-off.

>Are they getting a spin-off?
There's no indication of this whatsoever. As far as I'm aware, nothing has been announced.

With no magical shenanigans, what would it be about?

Super Science

These feral bitches are crazy in bed. Biting and scratching shit.

Also they're pretty barbaric-minded. Ensuring they have a big, strong provider around by having his children would be up their alley.

Has Nefcy said anything since the series ended? Any plans for the future for... anything???

I want to see a spinoff of them unfucking their worlds.

The return of magic.

>Be provider for your jungle wives in the neverzone
>Wow them with your cooking ability after bringing the beast bacon home, maybe set up some sort of small farm or garden if possible
THIS UNGAS MY BUNGAS

Attached: 1551326257581.gif (728x408, 1.3M)

And this too

Attached: 56690393-EA67-43B0-A8C6-2B952A2DC87A.jpg (656x440, 66K)

You'll have to establish a clan/tribe at some point.

Damage control much? It's alright. Even as a Starco fag, I recognize what they did to Jackie as unfair

>sharp teeth

Attached: 1459409360775.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Well it's going to be fun making the first 2+ kids, but after the first few they're going to start arguing over whose turn it is to be impregnated.

All the better for biting

Attached: meteora_tacos_love_by_the_minus_dd649s8-pre.jpg (838x953, 83K)

For all the scratches and bites she leaves behind to mark her territory.

That is one hot baby grandma.

Give them a spin-off. They had a better dynamic in 1 episode than Starco has had ever since they started forcing that romantic angle

>Marco and Star go to the neverzone and find 2 babies
>They're actually just 2 of user's babies with the aged up Metora and Mariposa
>2 of several more children
>Got a whole tribe of Full Human and 1/3rd mewman human monster children

Attached: comfy_coffee.gif (360x360, 3.72M)

this

If Marco dressed up as Turdina, how would teen Meteora react?

I'd imagine it'd be like Adventure time with Mariposa as the adventurous but out-of-her-depth normal protag and Meteora as the mostly apathetic and amoral, yet loyal, tag-along.

Is that Marco?

This, they had such a great back-and-forth and dynamic. Watching them fighter together was really fun too since Star and Marco usually fight separately. I was even thinking they were going to make an asspull and have them actually save the day at the end

Attached: dd5qiso-4eb5e9f6-f47d-4df0-b3ca-f00e7a6bb243.png (2718x2901, 2.35M)

The inexplicable desire to tie him down and make him her princess.

they are even cuter and perfecter than marco and star back in the day, i love them so much i want to impregnate them and take resposability so fucking much

Attached: 1555925808494.jpg (959x1024, 151K)

WHOA, hey...

These are pure girls for PROTECTING. Nothing lewd.

Mariposa, his little sister. She got aged up because time is relative from dimension-to-dimension.

This is Yea Forums don't act surprised.

i think you are highly mistaken sir, you see i intend nothing but consensual love making for the sole purpose of procreation, leg locking on mating press position, kissing them and headpating both of them and make them the two happiest girls in all universes, my intention are 100% pure and wholesome

Attached: tomboys are for marriage, impregnation via mating press and hand holding.png (494x769, 689K)

They remind me so much of Star and Marco from back in the day before shipping kicked in with a mix of the skills both had developed in the later seasons. They’re basically what could have been if not for shipping

What happens in the Neverzone stays in the Neverzone.

>M&M hear all these stories about magic
>Meteora learns about her family's history with magic
>learns she had the ability as a baby
>both go on a quest to revive it
>Star catches wind, tries to stop it
>"I won't let you undo my life's work."
>defeat Star, un-Snap the magic
>tearful reunions
>S2 follows the multiverse's reintroduction to magic

will literally never happend because that is actually a good idea, good ideas are not allowed in popular show my due

Attached: same fetish.jpg (750x579, 92K)

>Hekapoo reappears at the same bar holding the same mug
>shrugs and orders another round

Wacky Dimension jumping "Aunt" Janna who never reveals how she does it

Attached: tumblr_p31jxkHye61v3d47xo1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1037, 217K)

Only if Hekapoo doesn't return or goes MIA or just stops doing her job.

Dimension hopping through magical wells that quickly drive you insane if you aren't prepared sounds a lot more perilous and interesting than just slicing open portals.

>Don't forget to pack your pudding, kiddos.

How about the magic high commission come back when magic returns but they come back as babies? Adults turning into babies is a theme for this show right?

I thought Gloss saying "magic would be in good hands" in regards to Meteora meant she was going to replace him.

I was going to complain loudly, but then I realized I'm on Yea Forums

Attached: 1558300282068.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Or maybe he mean't that Meteora will bring back magic in-general?

It would make sense. Magic would be in good hands instead of nobody's hands because Star killed it. Maybe this is Glossaryck's way of making them earn it back and be more appreciative of it.

>Nefcy has a long term plan that put together cryptic loose plot ends for a sequel

Attached: product-image-418758573_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Nah, the show's done. MAYBE there will be a live action movie in 15 years, but I think this story's done. All we have left is headcanon and fanfiction.

M-maybe well get a shitty semi-canon comic!

Yeah that episode was the shit man. Just the right amount of distance from the breakneck pacing of the last episodes and the snail pace of the first episodes

I see, the Hirschian Method.

>Ywn smell Mariposa and Meteoras neverzone musk
Why live?

>ywn be marked by their neverzone musk
It's for the best. They would just use you to scrounge for garlic spiders and flavor their stews.

thats what makes it good.

Attached: 952a9e22c24f2c9ca6cde2705ab2b3c13cac05da.png (1024x768, 311K)

Would love a spin off series of these 2. Doesn't even need to be about whacky adventures I'd still watch it.
Something about them screams cute and perfect. I don't care if they where BFF's or a lesbian couple. Either way would make me happy.

Attached: 1556758577802.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

>all we have left is headcanon and fanfiction
That's what I'm worried about. I'm going back and forth between denial and bargaining, and hoping we'll get a comic post-ending or some shit.

Attached: 1558304545356.png (387x511, 210K)

>Something about them screams cute and perfect.
cute and funny*
ftfy

Where's the writefags? This makes my penis the BIG penis

Attached: EXCEED.jpg (631x658, 38K)

What if the magic decided Marco, Mariposa, and Meteora all belonged in the Neverzone? Their adventures would revolve around founding a primitive civilization.

The fanfiction route is probably the best one. Lots of aborted plot threads to pick at, and you can choose an epilogue that fixes everything you didn't like abou the finale.

Why do artists always give Meteora goth clothes?

Attached: dd5tr18-f0371cfd-b394-4778-a0e7-2bd7ce5081e8.png (845x955, 752K)

Because her sharp teeth and odd hair style gives her an "alternative" look.

>Their adventures would revolve around founding a primitive civilization.

So Adult Marco fucking two teenage girls? One of them being his sister? And the other who hates his guts?

>2 weird teenage girls
>1 is short, 1 is tall

Attached: ptecover.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

She's based on the Singing Telegram girl from Clue.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

that honestly looks horrible

More like finding other wanderers in the Neverzone and creating a village/fort of some kind. He wouldn't HAVE to Barry White the girls, completely irrelevant to the plot. Put it in the subtext.

Also Miss Heinous' aesthetic fits every well into the neo-Victorian goth style.

Say, what happens if you get a girl preggos in the neverzone?

Better hope they stay in there long enough or else they'll come out as a zygote

The way the neverzone works, it's like a save file. You just pick up however you left off, which I assume means you will go back to being unpregnant when you leave, and when you come back you will just resume that pregnancy. Now if you're pregnant before you go into the neverzone, come back out, give birth, then go back in, I have no idea what happens.