CITIZENS OF EARTH, LEND ME YOUR EARS

CITIZENS OF EARTH, LEND ME YOUR EARS

Your beautiful world has been ravenged by the actions of the Tyrant Butterfly family. They, without any concern for your well being have invaded your home, unleashed hoards of vile monsters and creatures, violated your peace and turned your home into a terrible hellscape. We as a people must unite to overthrow these despots and make your world beautiful again.

It is true that I am a foreigner, I was but a humble rag seller growing up under the heel of despotic rulers and the yolk of monster smooching tyranny. I can not stay I know your pain our your hatred, for it is your own but I can empathize with you. The feeling of having everything you worked for stolen by uncaring hands. Monsters in human skin. I ask though, let me be your ally. Let me help you reclaim your stolen homeland and drive the scourge back to the abyss. Not under a ruler, but as a strong, united society. HUMANS OF THE EARTH UNITE, ALL YOU HAVE TO LOSE IS YOUR CHAINS OF MONSTER OPPRESSION

Attached: mina1.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

No idea who this Star is, but she sounds evil. Let’s go!

Attached: 7A5B7BD0-3F88-4A0C-ACB0-AB972E9B54A6.jpg (500x281, 23K)

Hey now, there just poor whittle refugees looking for a new home. So what if they have all the advantage to spread and conquer, you should give them a chance guy.

Attached: FEA16739-F987-48A3-B1CF-87B2B8D860C7.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Sounds good to me

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x1600, 145K)

Nah, I’m going Hero.

Would anyone unironically side with Star over Mina after finding out about the whole magic genocide thing?

Honestly no, I mean Mina’s crazy but she just wanted like 50 monsters dead, Star’s actions killed even more, she basically pulled a Thanos, and now she’s forcibly merged two worlds and who knows how many died from that

Yeah but with how Mina acts nobody from Earth would follow her. Girl is an absolute nut

>borders are evil, you will open your wold to everything and have no say in the matter
what did she mean by this

Mina
>Literally alone with no that loves her, everyone still thinks she's a crazy.
Eclipsa
>Has a loving husband and child
Unironically have sex monster racists

Attached: 1557050954604.jpg (736x463, 46K)

>ruins an entire kingdom because she wants monster dick
unironically stop thinking about sex 24/7

Whoa whoa whoa, Mina has Manfred now.

Not that he's all that great but at least she can probably get laid if she wants.

Let's be real, even completely devoid of context, the fallout of Star's actions are going to be seen as hostile by 99% of the population. The governments, the military, and the general populous of the world would all find reason to side against her.

Eclipsa wanted to fuck off, that retard Star is the reason magic is gone.

>unironically stop thinking about sex 24/7
No.

Attached: D681UjzW0AEJKaR.jpg (1195x641, 70K)

and then they break up in a year because teenage romances never last

God that’d be awkward. Fusing dimensions is such a commitment

>and the earth is fuck for good

Cope.

Attached: 1558245233298.png (1323x645, 482K)

well ya she tried to force 2 groups of people to live together
it's like forcing Isreal and Palestinian to share 1 country

Eclipsa didnt really care some mewmen wanted to live isolated so its not the same thing really. Star is the tyrant who wanted to force monsters and Mewmen's together.

If you think hard about it: merging worlds is the metaphysical allegory to marriage. Two world becoming one like two people entering into a union. Star and Marco ate metaphysically married now

Attached: 81102274.jpg (376x369, 38K)

>"In an hour of Darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of Insanity look to the madman to lead the way.",

Fuck off monster smoocher

You haven't been following politics much I guess.

>With how Mina acts

Literally did you watch the episode where Mina goes to Earth. She literally has a stalemate vote until Star votes.

Which means, now that everyone's actively being antagonized by the nightmarish meowni wild life, that's an easy sell

>Child Marriage
Yikes, what are we in the 1600’s?
>Metaphysically married
Ok, then I hope they’ll get metaphysically divorced.

>Starco happens at the cost of the show's quality and storytelling
Y-yay...

Stay triggered ya goddamn nigger

Monsters took my JERB!!

Attached: 1558034178972.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

I would not hesitate to follow her/elect her/ fight for her to exterminate the monsters

Absolutely. Even watching the show start to finish and retaining that knowledge I would side with sailor moon I imagine your average Joe would feel even more strongly.

We voted for Trump.

We can't let Mina access the nuclear codes.

Attached: 34534354535354.gif (498x374, 3.31M)

Good thing Marco is in his late 30s.

incoming butthurt /pol/ replies

FUCK YEAH! TO ARMS! ACLU CAN FUCK OFF MONSTERS AINT HUMAN!

Attached: 1557087365776.gif (640x360, 3.75M)

>You can unironically use this now considering all the people who are going to die on the day of the merged world

Children, Spouses, Mothers, Fathers, Lovers, Grandparents, Friends. All killed on the first day of the Mewni Invasion

Hail the Emperor, death to the mutant

Attached: What a lovely day.jpg (895x469, 223K)

What about us lazy AYY LMAO's

Attached: Anime-Right-News-Ayy-Lmao.jpg (600x505, 92K)

Most adult relationships don't either

What an interesting dilemma. It seems that we have a common enemy, magical entities throughout the universe have started to disappear and loss their powers, although not a problem for me, it has had some negative effects to some of my collaborate, the Justice League. So as a sign of good faith I'll give you all the resources at my disposal. So use the Justice League, Lex corp and anything else that's laying around to help your righteous crusade.

Attached: 250px-LexLuthor1.png (250x363, 167K)

>t. 30+ roastie whore who spent years on her back and is now surprised no one wants her
i would say tick tock but you've probably been rendered infertile thanks to countless abortions. at this point, you'd be lucky some loser with a dead-end job would take you on.

>Being bitter this over an accurate comment
Relationships don't last forever even when everything is perfect sometimes. People get bored or each other ect.
Jesus christ have sex.

>i can't keep my legs shut and have no idea how commitment works or what it is so I'll call you an incel and try to ignore the fact that I'm going to die alone like the sad, dried up whore I am
wew. have fun being eaten by your cats while your siblings live a fulfilling life with their children to look after them in their old age.

Attached: 1557693700771.gif (400x575, 3.24M)

Good thing Marco is 35.

>that projection
Wew lad, tone it down a notch

>Batman: Luther your sure she can be trusted.
>Lex: Not even close, she's clearly evil.
>Batman: Then why are we helping her.
>Lex: It's clear these Butterflies are linked to the no more magic situation and she's are best way of finding them.
>Batman: But she'll genocide a whole race.
>Lex: Don't be coy bats, we both know the second she turns her back we'll stab her in the back, then we'll restore the magical nod to the magic world and we bring Diana back and all the other magic back.
>Batman: Fine.
>Lex: Reminder, have the boy scouts to get the Phantom Zone Generator ready, no killing after all.
>Batman: And you keep the portal to other worlds open.
>Lex: Nice talk bats but you'd better be (seeing batman has vanished) Oh, I always hate how he does that.

keep seething Yea Forumsmblr

He is projecting being a wymen?

So he's headed to prison then.

I understand having to rush your conclusion, but why would you let an antagonist live and clearly murder innocent people? Even putting morals aside that's fucking stupid.

He's projecting his insecurities on an innocuous post that has nothing to do with the massive chip on his shoulder

Mina's survival is an allegory for the nature of racism. No matter how far a society comes, there will always be racist.

dude they weren't just going to kill star, even if she's pure evil

In any piece of fiction from a more mentally healthy time, the princess who
>betrayed her realm to give over the throne to a traitor who abdicated to fuck a man-eating monster
>then destroyed magic which was the only thing protecting humans from super-powered monsters
>and killed untold numbers of benevolent magical creatures in cold blood
>then imported a horde of monsters to earth, which will inevitably result in war and strife
would unambiguously be a villain.

Funny how literally everything would have been better if Star went to a different school so she could stay with Tom and Marco could stay with Jackie.

>>then imported a horde of monsters to earth
That's not her decision, that's what magic decided should happen.

Only happened as a direct consequence of her actions,

If Star did her thing on Ben's world would Gwen die? She's sort of made of magic

.... Well, hot damn user, now you got an Angry Ben on your hands. He’s gonna murder the Butterfly family

no, magic doesn't exist in Ben Ten, it's actually the manipulation of life energy called mana, so unless star destroys the concept of life itself she's fine.

No. The magic in Ben's world works under different rules.

I mean it's not like this is the original Gwen, also a mad Ben is closer to a destroyed timeline to be honest.

Why is everyone Bitching about, all she did was mash mewni and earth.

She Essentially just made Cleveland

Attached: hyper_real_think_by_epycwyn-dbctz0e.png (828x1282, 1.28M)

kek

Like if she had gone to a different school from the start? Marco would have ended up with Janna. And this is pre-last-second-character-development Janna. Jarco was catalyzed entirely by Star.

>making Cleveland
>not a monster

>h-have sex
I do. I also have a committed relationship that's been going on for 10+ years. get gud

Ben is also a magic ayy, Ben 10k used the same magic stuff Gwen does.

no, he uses mana, you casual

We must secure a future for our human children

Earth is for humans. I shall not respect nor follow one of the invaders.

Attached: image0-6.jpg (808x741, 46K)

I think the League would be mad if suddenly Zatanna, Fate, etc died

So this is the cause of lose in magic in the universe. I will assist you to protect the lives of the magical entities in my universe.

Attached: xT7bDtSadvw3qqudRZ4VvZ-480-80.jpg (480x269, 24K)

And more importantly Wonder Woman being a magic statue and all.

They'll be married within then year, probably.

He's going to fuck Mina isn't he?

Attached: Manfred.png (440x792, 422K)

CLEAVEland
I'll see myself out

He would become Alien X and remade everything that was destroyed but with a new design. while he is at it, he would make Gwen not his cousin so he could date her

They didn't deserve it. Press F

Attached: 1558303245845[1].jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

Nah, fuck casters. You've had four editions of supremacy, now you get to come down and wade through the muck with the rest of us. This Star girl should get a medal, and she has my sword.

Regards, /tg/.

Attached: fighter466.jpg (770x600, 155K)

This unironically. Now that Mina no longer has magic, it's guaranteed the first thing she'll do on Earth is buy a gun. LOTS of them.

I'm a 24 yo male who looked at divorce rates

well looks like he really wanted to

To be fair, almost everyone in that picture was an asshole.

It is clear what needs to be done. Pray for my quest to save millions

Attached: marvel-infinity-gauntlet-replica-sideshowtoy-300x250.jpg (300x250, 23K)

>Monsters end up taking the heavy lifting blue collar jobs from all stronger human males
>Mewmans are basically treated like the immigrants they are and are all put on welfare
>Taxes are raised through the roof for humans
>Humans now barely have any money to support themselves
>All humans regardless of race or gender come together despite their differences to eradicate the monster existence, and probably dump all the mewmans off on an island somewhere

Attached: deargod.jpg (301x330, 16K)

>doesn't know what a prenup is
wew lad. considering how cucked gen z is I thought you would have looked into and been more accepting of that by now. I'm sorry your chicks are worse whores than millennials.

Attached: Otis with an axe.jpg (1149x818, 66K)

>This unironically. Now that Mina no longer has magic, it's guaranteed the first thing she'll do on Earth is buy a gun. LOTS of them.

Oh boy, another "guns are bad" episode incoming

>Which means, now that everyone's actively being antagonized by the nightmarish meowni wild life, that's an easy sell

On top of that, she was stripped of the Solarian Warrior magic that was making her insane. She'll be far more coherent and collected, and be able to make her case to the Earthlings far more eloquently.

So not only did Star's actions not stop Mina, but it could be argued that she's been made even MORE dangerous.

This shit has the potential to become Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Reminder that both Solaria and Eclipsa are cunts

Solaria
>Did that to Mina, litterally magiced away her empathy but the cunt gives her the cold shoulder for redemption
Eclipsa
>everyone against eclipsa is evil. everyone love eclipsa pls

To be fair, everyone in the series is an asshole. Especially the 'heroes.'

Filthy InHumans!? UPON HOLY TERRA!?! MALACATH! FETCH THE LIBER EXRUCIATUS! WE HAVE SCUM TO SCOURGE AND PURGE!

Attached: C8C35C54-B669-494D-8BC3-B4E6A292D0DC.jpg (493x828, 49K)

I've known people who married their high school sweetheart.

They're usually normie tier though

Mina is right. Look at how the fusion caused chaos and MONSTERS ARE FUCKING TRYING TO EAT HUMANS. I only hope Mina become like 50's Captain America and becomes a leader who beats these monsters into submission.

Attached: RCO020_1462607455.jpg (934x1378, 313K)

How many timelines do we win in, Doc?

You could've just said shithole too.

He will try.

Why didn't Star just create more resources?

1 out of a possible 1,467,431

How do you think mina would do in 40k?

Please lead us!
You are trurly a warrior queen!

Is he drinking Slaught out of a little juice box?

>wanting shitty fucking monsters on Earth
>all because you have shitty mage wanking DMs
You don’t deserve to call yourself from /tg/

Will she even survived though look at the lines on her face is she like rapidly getting older because magic made her Immortal and now she's not Immortal anymore

Attached: 1558279068989.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

$the best thing about ideas is that they stick around
even if Mina dies, she won't be forgotten and the proletariat will carry her ideals on--especially in an age when monsters are stealing human/mewman resources and monsters are killing everyone.

we need a monster genocide

Only one person joined her and the people in the star and the forces of evil Earth seems stupid so I don't think they will mind the monsters that much so I think her ideas pretty much dead

Death to pretenders and usurpers! Defend your Butterfly Queen!

Attached: 23602123327b5070945d8b6832a2cedf.jpg (322x679, 20K)

>taking it literally instead of metaphorically
I'm sure you're under the impression that only person voted for Trump as well and that Hilary's campaign and the current media campaign against the orange champion of the proletariat are completely organic as well. you will die at the hands of the proletariat, bourgeois sympathizing dog.

Do you think pic related would be affected by the lack of magic? Or would her survive since he's made of Primordial evil?

Attached: RNtSGWqb.jpg (600x600, 23K)

My favorite part was that no one even tried to arrest her. The only sane person was a monster that tried to brain the dumb bitch. And even then, her kill switched got set to off when it became clear it was retarded speech time.

StarVS magic is a really specific thing. It all came from Glossaryck. What Star did would never affect other universes. This is like the Infinite Gems having no power in the DC universe.

I don’t really know much about Aku, does he describe himself or what he does as magic?

>My favorite part was that no one even tried to arrest her.
For what? Star threw the worlds into chaos.

Attempted murder?

nah, just evil. It's never described as magic but it pretty much is. Only thing that can defeat him is the magic sword.

F

Aku is a Cthulhu-like force. Not really magical, just something beyond the natural world.

Attached: delet this.jpg (1000x664, 126K)

Seriously, I don't get why exactly we're supposed to be rooting for Eclipsa and Star after the monarchy steals everyone's homes and give them over to the monsters. Or how Eclipsa marrying a serial killer cannibal and spawning an abomination wasn't a good reason for her to be deposed in the first place. Like isn't the Queen stealing your home and giving it to monsters exactly the sort of scenario that her marrying the King of the Monsters would make you fear?

They play off mass scale race based land seizures by the state and an ensuing refugee crisis as a joke and then the main characters just march around shocked that the humans aren't thrilled with Eclipsa's leadership.

Its just bizarre, if I didn't know that they were serious I'd think it was a satire of multiculturalism gone amok.

Attached: Heckapoo by plagueofgripes.png (1280x1645, 1.72M)

Attached: press f.png (440x237, 225K)

>after the monarchy steals everyone's homes and give them over to the monsters
That isn't what happened. Eclipsa left to Monster Temple. Monsters already lived around there. She didn't steal a damn thing.

I would unironically side with Mina. Fuck the Butterfly family they deserve to be killed

Attached: aestheticasfuck.gif (576x324, 2.63M)

Then why are all the Mewmans living in Yurts?
Why does the old capital completely go to shit?

The monarchy completely destroyed the entire society. Realistically Eclipsa would have been executed by an angry peasant mob.

Attached: Machiavelli statue.jpg (1776x1044, 801K)

Did you even watch the show? The capital was heavily damaged by River's party, Ludo and his rats and the Mewmans inability to live without the queen giving them everything. Meteora nuked the rest.

>implying she won't be president ten years from now

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E13.Monster.Bash.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_11.04.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

It's hilarious that in every fucking liberal medium this has happened, like Korra, it has always been shown in a negative light.

>yfw this actually becomes the plot of a future Disney + original Star Vs. movie

>I don't get why exactly we're supposed to be rooting for Eclipsa and Star
Literally no one said you should

As stupid as it was, I really like how they fucking murdered Mina at the end. Pretty progressive for a Disney Cartoon.

Attached: 2019-05-19-2347-58.webm (674x380, 1.71M)

To be fair she's powerless and probably going to die soon from Rapid aging or just in the wilderness

But Korra has surprise lesbians in it so every criticism of it is invalid, incel.

You know who's really powerless now that the world's merged? Mewman's and monsters.

Short haired mina a cute, CUTE!

There are thousands of mewman's and monsters and only two people on Mina side and again Mina probably rapidly ageing so you're most likely going to fight a old bitty soon and some pushover Butler

I think he means their medieval society now having to compete with modern Earth weaponry. Mewni is going to get annexed into the new United States.

Mina seems like the lesser evil at this point.

>There are thousands of mewman's and monsters
And there are billions of humans. Who are going to be doing a lot of monster killing.

I mean, havent seen mina rapidly aging.

There are hundreds of millions of people in the United States of America, son. This is definitely going to be a District 9 situation to keep these invaders in California.

>I think he was referring to them being powerless because I said Mina was powerless so it would be best to kill Mina since they're both powerless

Mina looks really frail after the magic was gone compared to how she was before and it's clear she's either very weekend or she is rapidly aging and I guess it'd be too dark to kind of show that on a kids show compare this to the Post magic Erasure

Attached: 1558297713438.jpg (720x406, 64K)

What is it with modern shows insisting that pulling a Korra is always a good thing these days? All while showing the exact opposite?

I guess. I just assume she's really depressed and beat up after her cunt ass idol Solaria decides its ok to change her mind and fuck over someone she corrupted.

That pisses me off more than Ludo just saying Hi in the finale.

Don't people still think Mina tried to to take over the planet that one time from like season 2 so will they even trust her

Anybody else think the humans would side with Mina and power her movements into another civil war making every effort the main cast had completely moot?

Well it was just California and nobody cares what California thinks.

Fuck off you stupid niggerfaggot poltard back to R3ddit.

>no one cares what California thinks
>blocks every single one of Drumpfy's executive tantrums
SEETHING flyover shithole COPE

Not in California. Even if they wanted to and believed in her cause, they'd suppress those feelings to maintain social standing and relationships.

Arizona would be all over Mina's cause though.

California's a sanctuary state, user.

>implying this wouldn't be the final straw in pushing Californians over the edge into a violent proletarian revolution that overthrows the neoliberal bourgeois oligarchy
based retard

So how's that homeless problem ya got?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x375, 835K)

So if Magic was power and oppression over monsters what’s the irl equivalent? Weapons? Money? What do we have to destroy to get our kumbaya egalitarian ending?

The lesson is toffee was right all along? Lmao

California is barely functional as is. Their entire farming industry is already extremely reliant on borrowing water from other states, and there’s already a huge cultural divide between the pansy Urbanites and the farmers. A bunch of nonhumans being brought in for gibs would be enough To kick off the French Revolution 2: Electric Chair Boogaloo.

Based and Akupilled

Even liberal as fuck Los Angeles would want the monsters to be put in camps.

>SURPRISE

>homeless are seen as a problem to flyover shitholes
>t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

>What are you talking about? What kind of weirdo sees having Hobos shitting in bushes out side of a 7-11 as a bad thing?

We don't have to be millionaires to afford our homes out here

Probably end up being a martyr in reclaiming a planet from Xenos control. Might get the Star of Terra, or even designation as a living saint depending on how good a job she does.

Venice would be a lot better if there weren't a million disgusting hobos at every overpass and crowding Venice beach.

>Mfw Mina is still portrayed as the villain in this scenario

Attached: 1D17B0C0-5E25-4E84-BBDD-A9FB13B67DFB.jpg (789x716, 187K)

>what are you talking about? what kind of weirdo see's a poor person as a human being?
>t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire
>t. irrelevant flyover shithole
have fun waking up at 3:30am just to drive 120 miles to the twinkie factory for work!

>We see homeless people as valuable human beings. That’s why we make the cost of living here so high so that we can have even more of them!
Lol

>blocks your path

Attached: 405.jpg (259x195, 15K)

>bus homeless to California
>hurr durr why do you have an increasing homeless population
>n-no you!
don't stay up too late, don't want to be tired for your shift at the twinkie factory!

she be fine

I posted 405 traffic you fucking moron. why would I be in another state?

>n-no I'm not from a flyover shithole! I'm a Californian!
sure thing cletus

Honestly I just assumed Mina looked the way she did as a result of being trampled by the unicorn/drowning in the magic/probably crawling out of the wreckage of the wellspring on the back of the skeleton horse, not rapid aging or anything. Just generally roughed up after all the shit that happened.

I assume she's just going to age normally now that she's no longer immortal, but if she doesn't do anything too retarded she shouldn't instantly die.

At least India has DESIGNATED shitting streets. Commiefornia is literally being buried in hobo poo.

I don't think she is so much aging as just came out of a shitty situation (had to fight off a unicorn all hopped up on purple drank while she was in the middle of almost drowning.) I think the Solarian magic simply stopped her from aging any further, and now that it's gone she'll age normally.

>That pisses me off more than Ludo just saying Hi in the finale.
That might have been a mixed blessing. If he was more involved with the main plot of the fanfic seasons, it probably would have ruined his character.

Attached: 59619363_p0.jpg (562x1280, 471K)

>w-w-we don’t have a homeless problem! I-i-it’s just everyone else’s homeless. I-i-it’s THEIR problem!
Oh i am laffin

>flyover shitholes see impoverished individuals as a problem they can push off onto their betters
based retard

sounds good to me. while we're at it, can we take out the foreigners who can't speak English as well? it will make a lot of room for the people who sympathize with and join our movement.

>Humanity gets fucked both structurally and economically by monsters coming to Earth
>Monsters take our jobs, our homes, and our lives
>Mewmans, meanwhile, are immigrants and are cunts to deal with
>One lone Mewman makes us aware of the mass genocide the scum have inferred, the countless lives lost
>Just for sex
>There is no mercy for these scum.
>No regret.
>The entire world is united under one banner now, for one message.
>Suffer not the monster to live.

Attached: guard.jpg (702x476, 73K)

With all these Mewmans showing up, California could stop importing Mexicans to do farm work.

>He fell for the "all jobs are in the city" meme
My drive to work is five minutes

>W-w-we’re just importing all that homeless. T-t-that’s where they’re coming from! That’s the only rational explanation! California can’t just naturally be a shithole, r-right?
It’s like watching a child learn Santa Clause isn’t real, except that child is also retarded.

I will aid you for my homeland was ravished by monsters.

Attached: Sigmund H.A.M..png (407x1038, 333K)

cope

this, its surprising how the roasties on Yea Forums think that their degenerate lifestyle is the norm everywhere.

Why would you not want monsters, user? Monsters mean adventure. You wouldn't even be able to run a campaign without monsters.

This is your new Star Butterfly. How would you take her down?

Attached: Falzzz.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

With some human x mewman ingenuity, we’ll have a sect of knights that even the solarians would be proud of! Let’s gun down some traitorous whore queens!

Attached: 39A8893A-7101-4528-BA99-277DA876728B.png (900x900, 419K)

Monsters only exist to be gotten rid off. Also
>implying you can’t run campaigns with only human enemies
Unimaginative

>wants a world of human only
>calls others unimaginative

>Needs novelty gag creatures to make an exciting world
>Not unimaginative.

Why not both?

>implying you can’t run campaigns with only human enemies
You can, at the cost of being a boring sod. Nobody comes to D&D to play your GoT fanfiction.

He's the last surviving piece of an eldritch evil from the depths of space that took three heavy hitter gods (namely Odin, Vishnu and Ra) to take down, and barely at that. As such, only something directly created by those gods (read: Jack's sword) can even harm him, much less kill him

And thus. Making the world united as one against the treat.

Peace created by war.

I wouldn’t put it past her

>implying Human enemies required Politicking bullshit.
>Implying having other races automatically frees the campaign from Politicking bullshit.
>He doesn’t want to run a kung-fu movie campaign
>or a cheesy action movie campaign,
>or a pulp adventure campaign
So dull your mind must be.

Hey I resemble that remark!

>implying.
The faggots gave her a "redemption moment" where she liked her mulatto grandkid before disappearing along with the magic.

Attached: 31.png (634x345, 121K)

well, Iyou got FREEDOM

you have my guns.

so what
she ruined her life anyway

>so tha'ts what happened to Thor and Asgard, Strange, the Thing and Magik.
>all right Mina, we might not get along and our ideals are different, but we have a common foe.
>AVENGERS

Attached: a_main__16940.1528402173.jpg (800x800, 144K)