"My gut told me she's evil"

>"My gut told me she's evil"
They should have trusted his gut

Attached: Gut feeling.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starvstheforcesofevil.fandom.com/wiki/Curse_of_the_Blood_Moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 95D03912-C943-4450-99D6-A5AF2CE5DDFF.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

>Star killed magic and billions to marry the guy she loves
Star is unironically a better villain than Thanos. Remember, only the victorious can write history.

>MHC at the trial say they locked Eclipsa up for her dark spells
>Star goes "I read that chapter and there was nothing bad in it"
>later episode reveals that the skull spell is so powerful that the other spells in the wand are the only thing stopping it from destroying everything
Rhomulus did nothing wrong.

>destroys both universes, magic and kills millions if not billions of innocent magic creatures(holy magic creatures like unicorns)
>Merge a world of Aspies monsters with the civilized human world
good job star. The crystal guy was right all this time.

>Rhomulus imprisoned powerful monsters and criminals
>Served the council faithfully and helped each and every queen of Mewnie
>He insured that the mewman eating monster didn't eat another soul
>Followed the order of a former and more capable queen
>Gets labled a criminal
>Dies because he didnt like Eclipsa

He will always be better than the show he belongs to

So when Moon had a change of heart why didn't she try to go get him to crystallize Mina and co? Maybe it wouldn't work but shit it seems a safer bet then destroying magic.

No, this like comic thanos where he wanted to impress lady death.

They made a big deal about him the and rest of the magic council almost dying when Toffee drains them but in the finale Star is shown laughing as she imagines their lifeless corpses at a pizza party.

>the guy she loves
>the only reason she "loved" him was because of a magical curse

Attached: 1554299273194.png (600x600, 147K)

>Magical curse forces you to be so thirsty for dick that you cause a genocide and bring Earth into chaos
So Svtfoe is actually a cosmic horror story?

Pretty much, Unless I'm wrong that blood moon curse was never lifted and is literally the only reason that she was in love at all.

The blood moon curse was literally lifted this season. Episodes later Marco confesses he liked Star from the start but pushed those feelings down.

>was literallylifted
No it wasn't. That episode is quite the ruse, go read about it. all of their feelings for each other were developed from that curse.

>No it wasn't
It was and it was explained how.

>it was explained how
By fucking Tom you dunce. Literally lying, manipulative Tom, with his families library, which he had access to to make everything up as he wanted. Are you so seriously blind to his character?

your gut says she's evil? my gut says she's good!

But what if it wasn't the blood moon?

>At the other side of the bridge, Star and company stand before the Severing Stone and ask it to break the Blood Moon's curse over Star and Marco. The Severing Stone agrees to do so, but Relicor (speaking from personal, painful experience) warns them that in order for their souls to be severed, they must sacrifice the memory of the moment their souls were first bound together. Star and Marco agree to this condition and step onto the stone's platform. After a few moments of dancing, they find themselves back on the Blood Moon Ball dance floor.
>Star and Marco have no memory of what happened at the Blood Moon Ball after their dance.

All of the feelings they felt for each other since the blood moon because of the curse would still be there, they just now have no idea why they find they now have a secret crush on each other. All they fucking did was remove the curse, not it's effects it already had. She literally did was she did because they didn't wait and break the curse properly and simply cut their connect to it.

starvstheforcesofevil.fandom.com/wiki/Curse_of_the_Blood_Moon

As irritating as his fits of paranoia were, it is especially tragic to see his perspective vindicated. Star just wantonly murdered him, as he predicted.