Rayllum will end better than Starco

Rayllum will end better than Starco

Attached: rayllum.jpg (249x182, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLSf2HRElaI
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/witness/201301/the-best-predictor-future-behavior-is-past-behavior
discord.gg/S7Ecxtb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a better show, so that's a start.

The trick is to have it not eat up too much time, It should not be the focus of the show

It's not pussyfooting around with ten other love interests so that's already an improvement.

That’s not exactly hard

>It's not pussyfooting around with ten other love interests

not yet anyways. Claudia vs Rayla when?

I haven't seen this show. But I think that goth dragon girl is adorable and I want to hug her lots. I'm not a pedo though. I promise.

Attached: KDLHDoyWQqg.jpg (337x600, 37K)

based

Good she's legal in my country.

"#WOKE" SJW pandering garbage

Attached: 1550367311009.png (538x632, 629K)

I want to hug her ovum with my sperm.

have you came to Rayla yet?

Attached: rayla.jpg (183x185, 9K)

it's what destroyed Star vs
so far the sjw shit is in the backround of this show, as long as it stays there the show has a chance

>so far the sjw shit is in the backround of this show
Doesn't matter. The mere EXISTENCE of SJW pandering in any form automatically, eternally makes it worthless garbage.

>so far the sjw shit is in the backround of this show, as long as it stays there the show has a chance

It won't stay in the background lmao. Come to terms with this now.

Attached: 1557498400659.jpg (600x2588, 223K)

Pandering is obnoxious when it jarringly shoves it in out of left field and/or has a *looks directly at the camera* moment to pat themselves on the back.
The fact they've already put it in the background and barely commented on it is relatively harmless. Especially since, with the race thing in particular, you can chalk it up to them getting Shoa'd by the elves.

THOU SHALT NOT LAY WITH AN ELF AS IF IT WERE A HUMAN

damn race mixing elves stealing all our men

Attached: 1550374056590.jpg (673x821, 74K)

They’ve made a good start in that regard.
I’d be worried if they’d pulled a Korra.

that looks very cute, im sad to know we will never get a scene like this in the show

Goodness. You pop up in every one of these threads. The existence of a lesbian couple isn’t pandering so much as it’s just showing something that exists in real life. Sorry reality is so awful for you. There were likely people like you screaming about liberal pandering back when Mary Kay and Johnny slept in the same bed. Get over it. The world moves on.

blame the people who are obsessed with it and force it into everything

Not if Rayla doesn't take care of her BO problem

That’s the thing. It wasn’t forced. It didn’t stop dead to show a lesbian group. It just had a pair of queens who happened to be lesbians. No focus given. No time wasted.

Callum has a smelly girl fetish.

and the sjw are pissed that it didn't, the creators will eventually listen to the vocal minority and shoe horn even more gay shit

>and the sjw are pissed that it didn't

Attached: 1521979853779.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

when will Rayla claim Callum as her own

Attached: 1538180832811.jpg (2000x2600, 487K)

S6 at the earliest

Alright. I guess you’re a pre-cog? Can you tell me my future since you’re so certain of this future?

it's happened multiple times with multiple shows
but please continue to be willfully ignorant

>getting mad at a show because of something that might happen
This is some advanced autism. At least save your autistic screeching for when it does.

where do you think we are?

Why not?

Attached: 1541183360319.jpg (1200x852, 91K)

THE WHORE IS PREGNANT NED

I don't care about your waifu fagging and shipping. All I care is knowing when is the next season.

season 3 came out 3 days ago. idk when S4 comes

What have you done today to breed out the Elf menace?

Attached: olgqmmx89bo21-449x1024.jpg (449x1024, 90K)

Around July if the previous timings are anything to go by. They don’t release trailers until it’s about a week before.

Really? where?

please stop getting my hopes up

I have forgotten my image.

Attached: 2RPGELd[1].png (1920x1017, 1.37M)

In truth, maybe having two hormone ridden teenagers carry the heir of all dragons across a continent all alone may have been a poor decision.

Past performance is not an indicator of future results. Unless it’s math. Social science is not the same user.

>ignore history and the past because it might not be the same
read a book nigga

its on hulu

>unironically using Hulu
what the fuck

That is literally not what I’m saying but nice to see how single minded you are. What I am saying is don’t expect the worst because the worst has happened before. I’m open minded while the other user is absolutely certain his outcome will happen.

it is literally what your saying
your telling people to ignore things that have happened because "Past performance is not an indicator of future results"
by doing so your choosing to ignore anything that happened in the past

I just explained what I meant. But you’re the pre-cog here so I guess you’re right. Thank you user for showing me my heart of hearts. Thank you for setting me straight.

>pre-cog are people who learn from past events
for real read a fucking book

For those whose care there was a panel at wondercon
youtu.be/TLSf2HRElaI

Will we ever see actually decent manly hero in the animation? Why are they all betafaggots now. Finn from AT was decent untill they butchered him.

because masculinity is evil

Here's a book for you

Attached: 0470043636[1].jpg (195x246, 52K)

here are several more useful book for you

Attached: books.jpg (318x359, 49K)

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/witness/201301/the-best-predictor-future-behavior-is-past-behavior

Attached: read a book.png (628x522, 46K)

Wait hold on I think you might need this one instead

Attached: iu[1].jpg (260x326, 22K)

If it's on hulu, then how come there arent any mirrors?

>you mad
do you assume everyone who disagrees with you is mad?
>Past performance is not an indicator of future results
maybe you should follow your own advice

My bad, this is what you're looking for

Attached: iu[1].jpg (260x325, 21K)

Viren?

if autism means reading books than i'm ok with this

Attached: what.jpg (540x292, 46K)

Runaan's birthday was two days ago. Say something nice about him.

Attached: duoy4x0pszj21.jpg (1578x1228, 154K)

Kawaii baby

why do elves have horns?

handles for blowjobs

>pre-cog
>pre=before
>pre-cogs see the future
I’ve seen Minority Report user. Stop being an autist screaming about a future that has no indication that it will happen other than the actions of those uninvolved with these people.

Why do men have nipples? Probably a trait that’s been forgotten by evolution.

>using basic information from the past means I can see the future
do you have some kind of mental disability? I honestly can't tell anymore

So no news of the s3 release yet?
discord.gg/S7Ecxtb

Attached: D5VjaWXW0AUtmGF.jpg (1200x887, 190K)

why is Rayla such a cuck?

Oh man user. Someone once did me wrong. The entire world will do me wrong! I’ve used basic information to know the future!

Care to elaborate? Since when she's a cuck?

Not much. Just confirmations of stuff we already guessed. Callum will pretend to be an elf. The release date is in mid July and Ehasz says longer productions times is always on the table. But, the energy among the team is to strike the iron whilst it's hot.

claudia won callum from her and she got jealous. and now all the other girls are all over callum for being a mage and he wont even give rayla a second glance.

do you think learning from the past means assuming the worst possible thing imaginable?

Alright user. This was fun but I think I’m done raising your blood pressure. Have fun!

Giving romance screentime to develop isn't the problem imo. It's making a love triangle the major focus that ends up having all character development and relationships repeatedly regress for the sake of forced drama.

Claudia lost Callum and Rayla was there to pick up the pieces. This was cemented with Callum drawing Rayla in his sketchbook, when most other sketches had been Claudia. I suppose that, by other girls, you mean Ellis. Because that's the only other girl there's been and she's four years younger than Callum.

>assumes everyone who disagrees with him is mad
cute

I'm pretty sure Claudia took that one out back and shot it in S2's episode 2

Bitch I know what I am. Don’t gotta tell me I’m cute.

what does drawing a picture have to do with anything. Rayla and Callum will have the same kind of relationship drama as Starco.

I unironically wish for the series end with them doing a halfbreed, specially if what they said is true that halfbreeds were a thing prior division

Attached: tumblr_ppx4buRl0y1uh3bkyo1_1280.png (569x736, 144K)

>What does drawing a picture have to do with anything.
I take it you don't read many romance novels? This was a move straight out of ATLA. When Ehasz and wife were pushing for Zutara.

Muh dick

Who Drew in atla?

Don’t you remember when Sokka drew Appa? They were unsure if Suki was actually gonna be killed off at that point and they needed a replacement love interest.

Sokkaxappa?

Yessssss. Remember when he climbed into Appa’s Mouth? He was satisfying his sick vore fetish.

couldnt find a smaller fucking pic, you phone poster?

Attached: D5cQGruUYAInMFX.jpg (862x1200, 109K)

>SJW originally referred to armchair activists that exageratted their efforts to change the world
>Then it meant cultural marxists who in a misguided attempt to stop alleged injustices tried quantifying oppression by making sweeping generalizations about groups of people and acting prejudiced against those they saw as having "privilege"
>Now simply having any character that is not white or straight qualifies as being "SJW"
I'm not sure if you yourself are an SJW strawman or if you simply resemble one.

Attached: 1550428015716.png (668x728, 22K)

Attached: Credit21.png (400x400, 282K)

I don't know what either of those things are, but I'm going to guess its shipping relating, and will ask you to either grow the fuck up, or take some .45 Caliber Aspirin and remove yourself from my misery.

it's pandering to these people you disingenuous piece of shit

It's obvious that reactionaries are trying to continuously push the line.

Then outline a way in which someone could include minority characters that you would not consider to be pandering.

Attached: 1538450263179.png (800x600, 130K)

Hey Arnold had a gay character who's entire personality didn't revolve around it

Two season of DP is rather mediocre. The only good thing things from it are Claudia, Rayla, GILF Elf, and Callum, everything else is shit.

Does Runan's?
You would only even know the character is gay by either interpreting a single image in the credits of a single episode properly or reading the social media posts of one of the writers.

ya he's a good example

it just feels like season 1 of avatar, it was meh until the season finale

Seems like you just want LGBT references to be something that's gotten out the way fast. How long before that's not good enough for you?

So then what's the issue?
How is the series "WOKE SJW pandering garbage"?

Attached: 1556000578319.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

I want characters that are gay, not gay "characters" that only have the personality of being gay and letting you know they're gay every time they're on screen
I want well written characters

What shows are you watching where this is even a problem?

Viren and his dumb kids are easily my favorite part of the show at this point.

we have had almost no well written gay characters in any show, usually they just take a straight character and make them gay for woke points
I don't think the show is really woke except for the queens being a really bad idea

I'm so sorry you went into a thread on a subject you don't approve of, and didn't enjoy the content. If only you could've known!

Everybody wants well written characters. But, it only seems to be gay characters that have to be absolute paragons of good writing. I don't see this level of complaint striking at badly written straight characters. Who's only personality trait is that they're straight. I have a feeling that you're the type to say that you'd rather not have gay character than badly written gay characters. Which would be a very convenient thing for a bigot

because even badly written straight characters have more personality than their sexuality

Runan is gay?

Go fuck yourself, shipper, you subhuman scum.

So if Callum was adopted by THE king does that mean he was raised by a cuck?

The same can be said of some badly written gay characters. We can sit here cherry picking all day. Because this has nothing to do with writing quality and everything to do with the fact that some people don't like that there are more gay characters in cartoons.

> Because this has nothing to do with writing quality and everything to do with the fact that some people don't like that there are more gay characters in cartoons.
no, there is a very big difference between having a badly written gay character and a badly written straight character
I want a gay character that's an actual character and no a bunch of gay stereotypes to get woke points. People defend badly written gay characters because they are gay and for no other reason

>angery
Chill out user. Gonna pop a blood vessel

Were the queens badly written? They were two mothers who lived their child and kingdom and gave their lives for the future of both. The fact they were gay wasn’t even dwelled upon or even really pointed out by any character.

You didn't answer my question. Also, bisexuality exists.

>I want a gay character that's an actual character and no a bunch of gay stereotypes to get woke points
What characters are like this? There aren't very many gay characters in cartoons as it is and the ones that are writers generally have to be subtle about.

We've spoken for a while now and all you've given me is worthless platitudes, that you hold up as a shield. You've yet to say how the lesbians in this show are bad. When they're characterised, not by their sexuality, but by their martyrdom. By your own definition, they fit what you are looking for in a well written gay character and yet here you are complaining. I can only conclude that you don't much care for the writing quality of gay characters. Only how their presence affects your feelings. You can pretend that there's a difference between a badly written gay character and a badly written straight character all you like and it will remain unconvincing. Because, that's a line you've drawn and no one else.

they had literally no personality so the only thing we can call them are the gay queens, and we have people like you trying to defend badly written gay characters because they are gay

No, because Harrow had no daughters.
Think about it logically.

Attached: 1549572562140.jpg (664x399, 91K)

He is canon gay by the staff confirmation

Is that why he lost to a girl in a fight and enjoyed viren torchuring him?

Attached: eerna-Rayla-The-Dragon-Prince-5121303.jpg (1280x959, 273K)

done with this strawman about people not wanting gay characters when I've explained that being gay isn't the major problem
going to stop because I know you people will never stop and I just want to talk about the fucking show

Same could be said for the mother who’s only personality trait was being straight. Or that random guard who’s only personality trait was being a guard. And I’ve literally pointed out their traits. They weren’t long standing characters considering they died rather quickly. Their traits encompasses duty, love, sacrifice, the greater good, and yes, they were gay. Sometimes people are gay user.

the crying faggy looking elf in the end credits of s1 is his lover

he was a bad king

Attached: 1550561809707.jpg (1280x2872, 426K)

By done, you mean you know that people have rightly called you out on your shit and you can only project. This is an actual strawman argument. You accused the other user of only defending the characters, because they were gay. When you had no way of knowing that. You are a lying craven and I'm quite glad that you're running away to lick your bruised ego.

What if rayla turns out to be gay?

Callum means too much to her.

>Because this has nothing to do with writing quality and everything to do with the fact that some people don't like that there are more gay characters in cartoons.
hypocrisy

>doesn’t offer a shred of reasonable arguments
>throws up hands and nopes out of argument they began
>has the audacity to accuse other anons of being strawmen
I’ve had a hearty laugh today bruv. You make all Dragon Prince threads fun.

Yea Forumsmblr is real

>what if it turned out she used to be until she met Callum

Bli en bög

the true hero of the show

Attached: 1537486072345.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

He tried to be a good man, problem is that being a good man and being a good king is two very different things

All elves are gay and reproduce asexually

Soren's lack of jealousy and animosity to his sister is a testament to his good nature.

Attached: Credit31.png (1280x1280, 1.66M)

>elves trail of tears the humans out of their shared homeland
>their land is dying. Only saved by dark magic
>elves hold all the power while their leader watches the border.
>human dark mage finds a way to save humanity and even the odds
>he’s the bad guy
What the fuck man...

Harrow was born before his time. He was a marxist before there was an industrial revolution.

we need him to stop the race mixing of elves

Attached: 1539534137140.png (880x1120, 416K)

>He was a marxist
explains a lot

>Viren ends being this show Toffee

Attached: tumblr_oz4a2f0AUP1uioz58o1_r2_400.jpg (400x466, 64K)

Attached: 1506953916697.jpg (700x802, 150K)

Viren wasn't the bad guy until he tried to overthrow his king.

but killing a corrupt king is a good thing

No. Your king is your god. If you don't like that, go live in a godless country- infidel.

>characters who unironically did nothing wrong

Go to bed, Charles

Attached: cromwell1640.jpg (440x293, 78K)

>Toffee wants to rid the world of magic
>series ends with Star destroying magic
funny

This is how feudalism works. If you're not okay with it, go be a revolutionary. Assassinating a king and attempting to kill his heirs is nothing more than a power grab. Only a villain makes a grab for individual power.
A lot of Viren fans seem to understand feudalism only through capitalist eyes. Which is as bad as Harrow trying to be a marxist as a feudal king.

>Only a villain makes a grab for individual power.
but Viren is making a power grab because every one else is incompetent

When Will a Main character be gay

No, it really wasn't. That was how they described it when the waxed poetic, but the reality is that kings were only secure on their throne when the second tier nobility thought they were a stable bet, or at least better than alternatives.
Viren clearly has partially selfish motives, but seizing power from a perceived weak monarch, during an unstable period, is precisely the shit nobility got up to.

Attached: 8b409590b7d047001db4f9f9cdb7c86bcc0f0aec_00.jpg (438x452, 24K)

>halfbreeds are just Japanese people

>I don't think the show is really woke except for the queens being a really bad idea
The queens are barely even in the show and barely characters at that, they are just bullet points in Virin's story about the famine and how Thunder killed the queens.
The foreign lesbian queens could have been literally anything and it would not have changed the story, so why get upset about them?

Too bad. Again, it doesn't matter if the king is incompetent. The king is dead, long live the king. You're looking at this from the perspective of an underling usurping a CEO.
It was the shit they got up to. But they knew they were traitors. Seizing power was a flaw in the system not a feature, even if we paint it as one through modernism, and only villains, such as Viren, did such a thing in fiction. Thus, Hamlet, Macbeth and many other villains.

>But they knew they were traitors.
No, Edward IV was pretty happy where he was, and the country was a lot better for it in the long run.

>Too bad. Again, it doesn't matter if the king is incompetent.
yes let thousands starve because we must respect the kind and his decisions
>You're looking at this from the perspective of an underling usurping a CEO.
stop with the strawman

You clearly have no idea how anything functioned in history. Please educate yourself instead of projecting your NPC logic as historical truth.

Did I say I agree with feudalism? Seriously, who's making strawman arguments here? Because I think someone is projecting.
What I'm trying to put out, to people who are wilfully ignorant, is that Viren's lot in life was set in stone. He wasn't the king. Trying to become the king is villainous. You could argue whataboutisms all you like. But, that's not the case with Harrow. Perceived incompetence doesn't justify treachery. I know you're both just trying to play cheerleader for your favourite character. But, the excuses you make, are just that. Excuses.

The irony here is that you’re viewing history through the lens of romantic idealism rather than the realities of the time. It’s just as wrong as doing so from a modern perspective, but at least cut throat capitalism has a degree of applicability to how things worked.

See this

You clearly don't agree with feudalism, because that would require knowing what the fuck it actually meant.

Attached: 1392473258510.jpg (500x500, 37K)

we aren't talking about morality from the perspective of a feudalistic society, we are talking about morality in general

I hope they can fully acknowledge that. If Viren hadn't stepped in his people would have either been revolting or eating eat other.

Morality is formed in the basis of the society people live in. That's the whole point I'm trying to make. Sure, long live the revolution. I agree with that. But, in the context of the show's setting, Viren is the bad guy and it's sloppy reading of the text to see him otherwise. A tragic figure? Sure. A person with his own morals? Definitely. But, good? Justified? No.

>Viren’s actions are inherently villainous because feudalism means you can’t step in when your ruler is incompetent, despite history showing nobles in the feudal system repeatedly did precisely that
I don’t even disagree that he’s a villain, but you’re so much of a dumb motherfucker it hurts.
If you want a Shakespeare reference, try Richard III

It isn't sensible to project your insecurities user.
Regardless, people exploiting a flaw in the system is only seen as a good thing now. You're using the morality of today's society. Not the one that The Dragon Prince's setting is based in. I'm a little surprised by your example, since it only adds to the point I made. Richard the Third is a villain. Traitors, to anyone living in a feudal society, are villainous. A story, set in a feudal society, is playing by those rules.

sounds like user is grasping at straws because he knows that Viren is morally in the right

By today's standards. He would have been, if Harrow had listened to his wife. By the standards that the show has, based on the setting, then no. I can't believe I've been wasting my time, when all I should have said was that General Amaya was right to cuck Viren out of his dream promotion.

>Richard the Third is a villain.
Richard III was the rightful king of England and, despite political wrangling to screw his nephew via a technicality, did not have a particularly bad reign. Despite accusations of murder, no reliable evidence was ever found.
Henry VII usurped his rule, and was well known for being a tight fisted miser. By your logic this makes him a villain and Richard the defeated hero of a tragic story.

Just stop talking about things you know nothing about, and instead use other arguments for why Viren's actions are villainous.
This should not be difficult.

Attached: 135915617160.png (551x357, 141K)

No one has used arguments for why Viren was good. Other than Harrow was incompetent. An argument I already struck down. Aside from that, thanks for brushing me up on my Shakespeare. It still only proves my point, though.
Honestly, stop having shitty arguments and we won't have to get bogged down in this.

Your only argument so far is to claim the morality system you assume dragon prince uses, feudalism, would view Viren's actions as inherently villainous.
You have been shown repeatedly that societies that used the feudal system had no such compunctions.

This is dumb. The man is literally false flagging terrorist attacks, ordered the death of two innocents to consolidate his usurped power, considers his children as expendable, imprisoned an officer he had no authority over and left him to rot, and THIS is the hill you're choosing to die on?

Blah blah blah feudalism blah blah morality
Who cares
When is human boy and elf girl fuck?

S6 at the earliest, but probably not until the last episode.
>it's a Rayla and Callum realise that when their mission is over, tensions won't vanish overnight and they likely will rarely see each other again, if at all, episode.

when Rayla has enough and pins Callum down

Attached: Callum dick inbound.jpg (405x405, 16K)

rayla would look better if she had no horns and had a natural haircolor

so a human

My argument is a counter argument to the claim that killing a corrupt king is a good thing. I'd love to talk about those other points. But, if people stand by their original argument, I have to stand by my counter argument. Especially when people, such as yourself, keep attacking my counter argument.
The point you're now trying to make is that I should move on and I'd honestly say the same to you. Why are you making an offence, towards my counterpoint, your hill to die on?

humans dont have ears like that.

only the ears being different would be boring

Attached: tdp rayla callum runaan.png (1080x2499, 2.5M)

lame relationship

Don't bet on that.

They said they had many more seasons planned but Netflix has started cracking down and cancelling shit left and right to save money since they woke up and realized operating in debt forever isn't a sound business strategy and they've got Disney+ looming around the corner.

Harrow made the decision to condemn a large chunk of his people to starvation knowing it would never effect his family directly. It was a selfish decision wrapped up in a self-righteous mask. The lack of concern this show seems to exhibit for the common person actually disturbs me a little.

Viren was right.

No you wouldn’t love to talk about those points, or you’d drop this abortion of a point rather than stubbornly replying over and over again, constantly shifting, deflecting and failing to grasp that as someone anonymous, you can just let it go and nobody will ever tag you as the idiot who posted this utter crap

I can’t imagine this series costing them much. If anything the 9 episode format is probably to make it seem even cheaper on paper, rather than a pen pusher seeing the cost of a 20-24 episode season.

Mate. I had let it go at that point. You need to sort out your priorities.

I do like this show...but his show lives on but Santa Clarita Diet is gone forever?

This world may not be worth saving...

Attached: D5dD5SMXoAIIVEw.jpg (1200x1200, 349K)

So this basically

Attached: D5WZt8CW0AAepsK.jpgL.jpg (724x1200, 93K)

I want to see rayla and callum go on a date

Just give me horribly awkward, cringe flirting.

Oh no. It's too late. These people have all been infected. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into degenerate elf-fuckers. This entire thread must be purged.

Attached: GarithosWasRight.JPG.jpg (185x185, 7K)

An interesting villain with a great setup that becomes squandered and forgotten as the series turns to shit?

show become irredeemably shit the instant they unceremoniously killed him

>t.Richard the Third
Go buy another silly hat you dumb old king

>Rayllum will end better than Starco

We are so good at setting low bars.

We sure have, at least cartoon wise

Attached: D3LQyKaU4AANHLQ.jpg (1280x1280, 146K)

what if Rayla is actually a tranny

Go fuck your brother claudia

humans for humans and elves for elves

they are free to fuck now

Attached: 0fx7a8nsgln21.png (1280x973, 1.4M)

Viren did (almost) nothing wrong

Attached: D3GjU33UcAAWZQn.jpg (800x1200, 122K)

Viren was just doing his best for the place he calls home. Getting bitter and disenfranchised just because the King wasn't willing to hear any more of his goddamn backsass isn't grounds to somehow sneak his soul into that bird I'm calling it right now the King is in the bird it's the BIRD THE BIRD IS JONTRON

Don't you start that shit again Arthas

I bet you'd make an excellent necklace. A little gaudy most of the time, so I'd tuck you in against my sweater-like hairy chest.

But the show isn't set in historical feudalism and it isn't being written that way either.

What the show is is mixing contemporary morals with an impression of feudalistic structure and tripping up because the two don't go well together.

>they forget He was even made into a coin for a while

Attached: challenger appears.jpg (1199x1200, 139K)

He pretty much saved his life there and probably is going to help the new 10.year old child king a LOT in the future

I mean, it kind of has to at this point.

Yeah, Viren's a sick man but he's not going to have time for that once 10' tall Aaravos turns him into a cocksleeve. No seriously, look up that elve's canon height, it's 9 or 10 feet.

Attached: Arravos Bike.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

"the queens who died to Thunder"

there I mentioned the queens without mentioning "lesbianism", and you know who I was talking about

actually this

Attached: D2I65bRUkAAtsEG.jpg (2048x1849, 305K)

>human with four fingers
That’s double heresy

Count again

Nah. I need a bigger ass than hers to really get off.

>thinking best boy would ever be jealous of a dumb but cute nerd like her.

Agreed. The drug angle of dark magic is just bullshit elf vegan magic propaganda.

He is a big guy

Attached: D2tUl40XgAIW65x.jpg (1770x2048, 284K)

No.

Attached: 4u.jpg (470x706, 50K)

>Callum! Thank God I found you!
>It’s Claudia, Callum. Ever since the Nexus, she’s got worse.
>Lego blocks as far as the eye can see, Callum... She’s replacing all the portraits with her Sonic OCs! There’s only one solution before it’s too late
>you have to fuck my sister, Callum! It’s the only way.

Attached: 6474DDC4-1F1A-471A-B6A9-E530BE54772A.jpg (780x520, 114K)

>it's a trap Callum don;t do it, here sniff my pits instead

Attached: 2994567 - Rayla The_Dragon_Prince.png (475x794, 198K)

This thread needs more Aaravos.

Attached: D6eJd1GWkAAdDiE.jpg (900x1200, 100K)

endgame Claudia

Attached: 1551118955906.png (2500x2500, 2.16M)

That color actually looks good. Think of Ciri from the Witcher. But the horns... Yeah, she'd be better without them.

there are some Northern European people with blonde hair that is near white that arent outright albinos

Attached: erika-larsen-sami-08-478x600.jpg (478x600, 47K)

Attached: eerna-The-Dragon-Prince-Rayla-5119247.png (500x625, 368K)

I must find this woman and have sex with her

they are basically failed albinos that had at least an ounce of melanin in their body to prevent them go full albino, also they are pretty much from the furthest north part where the only time the sun is out is in summer

>failed albinos
No such thing as successful albinos. This is a fallacy.

Me first. These genes must continue.

Attached: 49hyvj0nwcp21.jpg (2550x3300, 1.14M)

Abomination

Attached: tumblr_pokz7tV6F01ucucsco1_1280.png (982x1200, 1.63M)

hope we see more adventures of these 2

Attached: DyXGB4RVAAEKAmh.jpg (1825x1137, 484K)

Soren the Chad poet would be a nice arc.

He should fix the bad blood between elves and humans through poetry, push-up contests and poetry push-up contests.

So this board would not actually object to Claudia raping Callum later then?

Attached: 2 girls 1 callum.jpg (796x1792, 282K)

What?

Attached: ladda ned (1).jpg (200x200, 7K)

How could you eve- wait hold on bro im with you!

I'm sorry Arthas, I can't let you have all the fun.

Attached: Jaina hates elves.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Hopefully it handles the racism angle better than Star Vs ever did as well.

For some reason I feel the need to be here

Attached: 820B81BB-5FE3-44E0-96D2-78A24BD06938.jpg (177x188, 27K)

these threads often have people talking about how elf women lust after human men, but often forget that human women lust after elf men.

it is the natural order of things.

god bless aaravos.

Elf women lust after human men because elf men are all faggots

Starco was cancer. Rayllum is based.

I never really watched that; what went wrong?

It's a little-known fact, but Elves are more territorial than Orcs when it comes to lovers.

Everything.

Attached: D47Hej0XkAA2JhW.jpg (1176x1200, 181K)

Attached: IMG_20190520_065335.jpg (953x2048, 121K)

Will goat lady ever show her feet

Yes.

what if Rayla gets raped by Chad?

Chad doesn’t rape.
Brad might try and fail, but Chad doesn’t need to. That’s what makes him Chad.
He would be more likely to wingman Callum.

is Claudia older than callum?

Yes so is Rayla

Explain this to me. the incel Callum has 2 girls after him for 2 seasons but the chad soren has 0?

>Callum
>incel
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

The only girl Soren ever even hangs out with is his sister. The elf is the only other eligible girl on the show and they barely know eachother.

This show is lacking in a lot of shipping potential simply because it’s short on characters. The handful of main characters we’ve got are mostly teens or kids, but everybody else is an adult with a big age gap between them and the protagonists.

Claudia is hotter than rayla

protagonist privileges

Attached: just want to play video games.jpg (869x2869, 219K)

a majority of people don't know what the word means
it's basically the modern day nerd

He's Chad and scatterbrained enough that he probably had plenty already.
Remember that he's nobility and there's nobody to fob him off to yet.

>The only girl Soren ever even hangs out with is his sister.
Even better

I want to cuck rayla

die in a fire Claudia

conventionally yes, but rayla has the elf angle to work with

Give us food and starve half your people...NOW!

Attached: queen-aanya-the-dragon-prince-27.8.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Callum! What're you waiting for? GET IN THERE!

Attached: scr_n91.png (1600x900, 860K)

>no, you look like shit, you smell bad and you have a hideous face

>but elves and humans don't belong together, i'll stick to following Claudia around

>I was going to but all I can see down there are three seashells

I'm ovulating right now. We're making half-elves whether you like it or not!

Attached: dragon-prince-rayla.jpg (910x512, 32K)

>That's what half elves look like Callum. Are you interested in making some?

Attached: 1538817089775.jpg (2048x2048, 690K)

>I KILLED A DRAGON WITH ME BARE HANDS, NED. GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

which character is most likely to get cucked?

Hot

no

Attached: 9472D75C-9F82-4125-A07D-9EC70483B3C6.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

MOONSHADOW ELVES IN THE OPEN FIELD ON A FULL MOON, NED

Attached: 1546879026242.png (413x373, 335K)

is the king actually a villain? he agreed to kill 50k of his own people just to save 50k of another kingdoms people. it seems like they wrote that in to make him seem like an honorable and nice guy but it makes him look like a dumb nigger

Are moonshadow elves just discount Night elves?

Honestly it seems like he likes to blame others. He places the blame of the attacks on their kingdom solely in Viren for killing the Dragon King. Washes his hands if a plan he himself approved of. I really kinda hate him. Then he decides to fight to the death against the elves, knowing he’s dooming his youngest heir to a throne he’s woefully unprepared for.

Hes a cuck

Attached: 1516401864955.jpg (424x424, 43K)

He hates being king and is actively sabotaging himself.

Bit of a dick move to drag everyone else down with him

Claudia
she'll fall for Callum but it will be too late, his penis will belong to the elf

Attached: 1550553797015.png (1000x1333, 694K)

Do we know if there's more to the world than just the one continent, or am I a brainlet that wasn't paying attention?

Attached: 1446413186829.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

It’s been neither confirmed nor denied.

Attached: Dragon Prince World.jpg (1800x940, 259K)

have the staff made any peep about Water elves? do they even care about humans getting trails-of-tears-ed?
discord.gg/S7Ecxtb

Attached: D6YGwlxUIAAGFYD.jpg (848x1199, 128K)

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE SHOW
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Soon™

Attached: D6klKsIUYAAGfDe.jpg (1200x971, 166K)

Do people watch this?

Yes.

Attached: D62TuBfWkAAu6FW.jpg (849x1200, 194K)

No, user. It was given at least 3 seasons because no one watches it.

To be fair it had two of those before the public laid eyes on it.

At first i thought this was the mirror talking to him

Attached: D2I65bTUwAAwBfM.jpg (1024x1200, 126K)