You know what? Forget what I said before. Have all the half-breed bastards you want rob the kingdom of magic...

>You know what? Forget what I said before. Have all the half-breed bastards you want rob the kingdom of magic. YAAAAS KWEEN!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-19-07h27m06s574.png (1280x720, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>QUEEN SOLARIA, I'M FUCKING DYING! FOR CORN'S SAKE, HELP ME!

Attached: Mina is fucking dying.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

Grandad was like that till I was born

She had a chance to save magic by telling Mina to stop but noooooooo!

Or Star could have come up with a better solution.

you mean like communing with the spirit of Solaria, have her actually reconcile with her daughter and then confront Mina with Solaria's ghost and have an actual point for that flashback about Mina's origin?

The book of magic was so useless too. All that info and star, moon and eclipsa could only do 5 magic attacks?

Why waste time and energy with your fuck huge moveset when you can use the best, well practiced shit to get the job done?

Attached: Hatake-Kakashi-in-Boruto-Naruto-Next-Generations.jpg (2000x1000, 147K)

>QUEENS, WAIT! WAIT!! EMPEROR PALPATINE IS A SIT-

>Got jobbed by a horse

KEK!

You need to go shower. You're too salty.

To be fair Mina came out on top.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E21.Cleaved.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_13.26.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

>using Naruto as your example
You aren’t helping your case

When she put on the skull, I really thought she was going to be the new Ludo.

This is worse than Orochimaru's "redemption"

Attached: past.jpg (602x323, 57K)

>Not getting sarcasm

>this is all Minnas fault

Attached: no you.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Isn't he like a slave to Naruto, Sasuke and the village now?

Mega? or some link I could watch it?

here user, it's not worth it tho
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig

Solaria really was the fucking worst. Didn't even give her most loyal comrade who sacrificed everything for her a remorseful glance as she was being trampled to death. When she was the one who got her into all this shit in the first place

Attached: HERESY!.jpg (780x918, 280K)

More like Shiro Ishii from Unit 701. An exceptional citizen that happened to practiced inhuman experiments some years ago and never showed remorse for it

>That monster girl who wasted no time just trying to shoot her in the fucking head because she knew this was going to go nowhere good

Attached: squidward laugh.png (298x289, 160K)

>be Solaria
>be angry about monsters
>find people and manipulate them into swearing fealty to you
>take those same people and use magic to strip away all the things that make them human so that they're murderous abominations on the same amoral level as the monsters you claim to hate, knowing that these once-innocent souls you've corrupted will one day go completely mad and destroy themselves
>completely fucking abandon these loyal soldiers you've made and betray everything you told them to do because your piece of shit kid had a mongrel half-breed even though a single word from you would stop the rampage cold in its tracks

Mina had a hard life.

Magic would still exist if it wasn't for Solaria

nope, that on Moon and Star

>successor to the throne creates a fucking death spell so powerful that it could escape the wand and wipe out whatever dimension it was unleashed in
>abandons her kingdom and marries a demon known for his trail of Mewman blood
>Magical High Commission do the only sane thing and lock them both up
>hundreds of years later
>"The only thing Eclipsa did was fall in love and they punished her for it. They're the real bad guys :("
>MHC get unceremoniously killed off

Still 1000 better than SU

someone needs to draw Hekapoos dress over a bar stoll with her panties on the grond, her boots on the floor and her drink spilled over. there or in a bathroom sink

what?? Star decided to destroy magic because Moon couldn't reverse Solaria's super warrior spell, that was literally it

Is she ded?

MONSTER RACISM BAD

So I think we're mostly agreed that Battle for Mewni is the best stopping place when watching the show

I'm still not sure why this didn't happen? It seemed like they set up using Solaria to get Mina and her soldiers to stand down - the jump to destroy all magic seemed really extreme and honestly not worth it.

soldiers that Minna would have if wasnt for Moon, and if Star was going to fuck up the world anyway she might as well have used Eclipsas spell together with Moon, the 3 of them could have done some many things, maybe defeated the army with a huge spell, probably take out at least Minna, or at least save the hostages and bail, get hekapoo to open the portals for them then turn them of again. but fuck that, kill magic

I thought that faggot died after I stopped watching. What the Goddamn

Kishi is a hardcore nationalist and at some point Naruto became fascist propaganda and Japanese revisionism. Also Japan seems to like Orochimaru and Kishi stopped caring about Naruto around the end of the Pain arc.

REMINDER THAT MEWNI AND EARTH DID NOT MERGE TOGETHER
REMINDER THAT ONLY ECHO CREEK WAS TRANSPORTED TO MEWNI

Attached: 4262432.jpg (512x397, 29K)

Yeah what was stopping Hekapoo from creating a portal when the monsters are pushed
Why not use the whispering spell on the Solarian knights
Why not use Hekapoo to portal all the soldiers into the end of the multiverse voide

>What is it, Mina?
>Wait, Solaria is busy right now destroying the magic
>I'll talk to you after destroying the world and disappearing

Why in the fuck did writers even include the older queens? Just to have Solaria eye Mina down before perishing?
What was the fucking point of that?

Attached: queen_solaria_by_isosceless_dcq3e6o-pre.png (746x1072, 593K)

Whispering Spell required close proximity and a long cast time I assume. Doubt the Solarian Warriors would just stand still and do nothing during it

That Solaria didn't approve of Mina's actions or that she was a bad reminder

Basically Solaria just continuing to be a hypocritical cunt as usual. Not even her own daughter wanted to look at her

nothing makes a person stop dead in their tracks and realize they are wrong than a baby.

>That Solaria didn't approve of Mina's actions

>"I don't approve of the thing I told you to do!"

I wanted Solaria and Mina to interact just so Mina could call her out on her bullshit.

>Mina's one idol ignores her
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Acceptance.webm (960x540, 1.89M)

to make her touch the baby
meaning she would have accepted Meteora
which doesn't mean shit now

Exactly. Solaria is objectively the worst and was hypocritical in pretty much all things she dealt with

>Men are useless so Eclipsa you are not allowed to know who your respectable father was. By the way I demand you marry this asshole from the Spiderbites who will offer nothing to our family
>Destroy all monsters Mina. Join me in my Crusade as I slaughter monsters! Wait you are STILL trying to kill all the monsters hundreds of years later? F-Fuck you! My daughter married one! Don't even look at me!
>I don't like the shit you're pulling star. Nah jk Imma help anyway
>You are my most respected soldier Mina. I will always respect you for how much you sacrificed for me. Wait but not really though

Fuck her. Just further proof Jushtin should have been King Queen

>didn't approve of Mina
>accepted Meteora
I got that's what they went for, but my point is why even redeem the character to begin with.

It only managed to make everyone look retarded for carrying on with a plan that they made up half an hour ago because they decided they couldn't beat Mina.
They went from "Mina and Solaria bad" to "lol no just Mina bad", which only weakened the premise that magic was dangerous by making the one monarch that was an ashole just change her mind post mortem

They kept undermining any good reason to destroy the magic

I saw it that Solaria put her love of Eclipsa first so that's why she accepted Meteora and was pissed at Mina for trying to basically kill her kid+grandkid. Just to give some closure between Eclipsa and her mother before the end given their history

Still hypocritical shit to just give Mina the cold shoulder like that though

Meteora will carry the scene of her grandmother disintegrating into adulthood

Daron likes to touch the babies

>I literally made you into a monster but I'm good now so fuck you you're on your own
These tropes suck so much

They closed deep net of relationships in just one minute
I blame it all on lack of time/forethought/whatever, not to just label it bad writing, but it really feels like they should have done so much less fucking filler and develop characters ffs

I ask myself more why all the other queens were alright with destroying magic, most of them had pretty fucking nice lives just because of magic

>all those family's permanently separated and never able to see each other again, not even talk
Even more crimes to add to Stars fucking list. What a shitty main character.

Yeah I get it was a time issue and another two part ep would have helped (we could have done without the ponyhead eps)

At the very least they could have had Solaria appear remorseful after Mina got trampled

They aren't. They got warped back home to where they belong so they aren't separated in that regard. Ponyheads,Demons,Monsters, and Mewmans are all part of one realm I think. Travel will just be an issue now

Mina would just power up again from her source, as we've seen her do before.

I assume judging by this final episode that dead queens hang out in the RoM. So where were the other 26 queens we've never heard about? The crew didn't even have to draw them. Vague figures outlined in fog with glowing cheekmarks would have done nicely and kept up their mysteriousness.

There are almost definitely some interrealm couples. God help the ones with kids that were probably torn apart on a quantum level.

Just like North and South Korea

Attached: 140205-korean-reunion-mn-file_b06d153b5e09d66d10a721e9507beeaf.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1732x1000, 190K)

Would you let your mother help you? Or just betray you for the person that wants you died? Think about it.

Yeah I considered interrealm couples and that could be an issue. Maybe not for the Mewni cluster (demons x mewmans etc) but for things like if someone from Kelly's world hooked up from someone from Mewni

solaria already betrayed eclipsa when they were still alive

*dead

>At the very least they could have had Solaria appear remorseful after Mina got trampled

>Mina literally begging her beloved Queen for help
>Solaria just turns away

That's some cold shit right there.

>a standard american city that is highly dependent on hundreds of tons of imports that are shipped in every day is suddenly cut off from all resources
they're all dead

Solaria rejecting Mina was low key one of the best moments of the finale.