Really, how powerful is this team compared to any other ordinary JL team

really, how powerful is this team compared to any other ordinary JL team.

Attached: justice incarnate.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Logically, they can't that much more powerful since they're just a mix of Leaguers from different universes.
Like, it was a team of nothing but Supermen that'd be one thing, but this is just Superman from one Earth, Batman from another, Flash from another, etc. It's a standard JL lineup.

quite. they have three Superman analogues, a Demonic GL, not to mention Iron man

Pretty fucking powerful considering Captain Carrot’s Toonforce

good but still no as mighty as the orginal JSA (Spectre, Fate, Flash, GL,etc)

> a Demonic GL

is abin-sur really a demon in that universe? I figured he was still an alien with mystical powers.

He just looks like one

Probably powerful. Calvin Ellis, Mary Marvel, and Captain Carrot are pretty much Superman-tier (and I think Thunderer, being a Thor analogue, is as well). Captain Carrot also has toonforce powers. Abin Sur, Aquawoman, and Red Racer are probably not that different from their regular counterparts in terms of powers. Earth-17 Batman has armor with probably different kind of functions. Machinehead is an Iron Man analogue but we don't know much about him.

who could defeat full roster of Legion of Superheroes?

Attached: 520417-legion_of_super_heroes__color_by_dalgoda7.jpg (700x842, 201K)

This

Toonforce applied to a 'real' setting is terrifyingly powerful.

Can any normal JL member beat Karate Kid? The guy fucked up Pre-Crisis Superman in a fight, right?

Batman with with writer wank.

Well, Captain Carrot’s completely invincible, due to being a cartoon. So there’s that.

Attached: AAB2DCF6-92C4-4D17-9C85-0F308087AD9A.jpg (756x660, 139K)

LoSH are pretty slept-on in terms of sheer "OP-ness." I'm not sure if there's a team who could beat them. Maybe some incarnations of the X-Men?

Attached: uu.png (1179x871, 2.26M)

Flash/Zoom can still speedblitz all

Attached: Speed blitz.jpg (3122x1600, 1.98M)

He just looks like one. It’s a Childhood’s End reference.

Superbros......

Attached: Bigger Threat.jpg (1176x923, 596K)

It is a Standard JL Setup.
+Iron–Man
+Abbo Thor
+Bugs Bunny

And Thor. You forgot Thor.

KK was the highest ranked martial artist guy in DC by Superman (forget what his number was but it was like Batman is a 6 and KK is an 8)

>The Flash vs Karate Kid

Attached: quicksilver1.jpg (1000x766, 230K)

>guy can read/predict/copy any attack
>Doesn't matter because his opponent is too fast/strong
literally my favorite

Attached: rock lee.jpg (1280x720, 64K)