Star vs

Can't believe Hekapoo, Glossaryck and Rhombulus are fucking dead. Anyway who is responsible for such a shitty last season?

Attached: 45256.png (1640x946, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4dq0pSg0c
youtube.com/watch?v=uMu5nYJ1ffI
sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Neo-Queen_Serenity
youtu.be/irAEwwun_B4?t=132
youtube.com/watch?v=p-h3smll1tU
youtube.com/watch?v=g7-tskP0OzI
youtu.be/J74RN69k6wQ
youtu.be/aBQM0EZHypM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can't believe Hekapoo, Glossaryck and Rhombulus are fucking dead.
Well, at least part of Rhombulus is alive?

We don't know what happened to them, that was just Ponyhead making up stories

Oh, so no one actually died and svfags are blowing it all up to sound edgy, dark and serious?

No, dont listen to that retard, they literally died and they showed them dead when Star was saying "im sure they are all fine". And thats a grimdark moment for comedy purpose.

fuck off retard, watch the fucking episode

Nah, this happened instead

Attached: 1C340B60-A790-4DD3-88FD-CB5C4B706D7D.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

So...where is that place? is it in Mewni? did it end up on Earth

>Star finds Omni and Rhombulus's corpses.

No, as a different user I'm pretty sure it actually happened. It was clearly said they'd vanish from existence one Star destroyed the magic, which she did.

Pony Head was saying how Star's friends were probably happy, and it showed brief cutaways of that (unclear if Pony Head was imagining it or if it was real). But then Pony Head says she wonders what happened to the MHC and Star says she doesn't know, and it cuts to them being dead. That part was definitely real in-universe.

It wasn't really played as dark/edgy the way it happened but yeah, Glossaryck and the MHC really did die, or more accurately were just removed from existence along with the magic.

Reminder that Ponyhead got to live

Attached: pony head fire.jpg (1366x768, 144K)

You either lie or pretend to be retarded, user.

>Get written as likeable figures
>Writer need a villain for plot reasons so off the rails you go
This is the biggest sign of sloppy writing

Heck, it didn't have to be bad.
If they got treated like characters and they showed their reasoning for their bad desicions, showed internal conflict as things fell apart, allowed them actual pathos etc.
But nope, we need to do a switcharoo with Eclipsa now so now, minus sort of Hekapoo, everyone's just a mustache twirling baddie.

Yeah im pretty sure MHC and Moon Butterfly suppose to be good guys after their battle with Toffee. After S2 ended, i feel like entire series was taken over by completely different showrunner and writers

>Glossaryck and Heckapoo were 100% A-OK with killing the magic along with themselves, and other magical beings
Straight bullshit. Glossaryck I can kinda see since he's a true chaotic neutral guy, but Heckapoo? She kept a fucked up lie for 300 years and she's just gonna make an (im)moral choice like that instantly? Fuck off.

Hey fat boy, take your hands off of the lizard-crystal thing and we won't rape your world into oblivion and cast everyone you know and into a darkness the likes of which they've never seen before.

Attached: 1547960634311.gif (500x323, 983K)

Heck she was more against revealing the truth than Rhombulus was.
But I guess they'd spent more time establishing her as a likeable character so they gave her a bit of dignity.

>Anyway who is responsible for such a shitty last season?
;-P suck it, shitlords.

Attached: Sabrina+Cotugno+46th+Annual+Annie+Awards+PAnNAnBRGafl.jpg (419x600, 80K)

They deserved that user, i’m happy that they finally gone and surprised they didn’t save Hekapoo because she was liked by people

Considering that the stories were happening in situations that needed long time to be running like that, as Kelly already in an adventure or the bird guy in some club, while in the end they show Marco and Janna just recovering from the shock, which implies that just some hours passed is what tells me that those stories weren't actually happening.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (600x600, 32K)

What if Hekapoo survived by going to the Tavern since it's some weird Limbo cut off from everything else and just left the rest of the council to die.

>going to the Tavern
Getting drunk isn't an escape from reality, user.

your waifu is fucking dead, accept it

Shaun is going to die soon, too.
Once he runs out of pizza.

Hey man her ditching responsibilities to get drunk and helping push someone to murder her coworkers is squarely a point in the negatives column.

>all magical beings + Shaun
Who else did Star kill

Anyone in a non-earth hospital or in a high speed vehicle since every dimension with magic uses magitech and all of it would break down.

Imagine how many wars are gonna start because nations were plunked down on top of one another

we'll just give them all a one-way bus ticket to sanfran

is magic gone or did it just remove their ability to consciously wield it. i mean pony head can still hover that has to be magic.

Geez, they couldn't even have Star look remorseful as she considers the "necessary" deaths the who she had once called her friends/mentors.
Nope, just laugh. Yikes.

guys, there was a unicorn at the end. magic came back
it also obviously never went away entirely because floaty things were still floating

That was a flesh and blood unicorn, not a made of magic unicorn.

Magic is dead.
Hekapoo, Rhomblus, Omnitraxis, and Glossaryck are dead.
Spider in a tophat and all the other wacky spells are dead.

If they hadn't established that spells are sentient "getting rid of all the magic" would be bad. But since spells are sentient, Star is a mass-murderer who just decided that her slaves' lives don't matter.

Did they Show what Happened to Hekapoo? IO like to think the Drank till the last minute.

Imagine if Star had to look Spider-in-a-tophat or doop doop straight in the eyes and say that they did more harm than good and that the world would be a better place with them gone and that she regrets that they ever existed in the first place.

Isn't that basically what Glossaryck pulled with the Magical High Commission?

There's just something innately in bad taste about a kids show saying that some people are better off never having existed.

>father arranges his kids deaths
Well that's horrible

Glossaryck: "A good captain goes down with his ship."
What makes anyone think for a moment he's a good captain?
He literally brainwashed humans and told them to commit genocide and that it was their manifest destiny to oppress and subjugate them for hundreds of years.

Nope, she just accepted her death

Was it all just so he could kill his kids? That’s fucked up

That Giraffe on a boat was also killed since he was his son

That's another burning question we won't get answered.
Why DID Glossaryck do everything he did. What was this greater purpose and scheming he had in mind? When he left star and moon for ludo, what was his reason?
What was his reason for turning early mewman settlers to mewni into zealots and declare they take mewni by force? He was wasn't cryptic or mysterious. Nothing he did ever had any reason to it.

His snakes are sentient so why did they not get erased?

>Why DID Glossaryck do everything he did
Bad writing
Well, that's the IRL explanation anyway

Symbiotes, not magical constructs.

Like if his goal was the merging, why didn’t he just sent those humans back to Earth. There wouldn’t be a need to

Fire the MHC WAS on his bucket list

>Glossaryck stuck real snakes on his kids arms just to fuck with him
And Glossaryck's the good one because ?

actually that was the same spell Star used for Marco's monster arm so the snakes should have disappeared

>What was this greater purpose and scheming he had in mind?
If I had to guess, his whole endgame was destroying magic from the beginning.
>When he left star and moon for ludo, what was his reason?
So that Ludo would learn magic and take over the kingdom, which would lead to Star confronting him, blowing up the wand, and being forced to learn the butterfly form.
>What was his reason for turning early mewman settlers to mewni into zealots and declare they take mewni by force?
Because the conflict between Mewmans and monsters is what eventually caused Star to destroy the magic.

He'd been teaching the queens of Mewnie magic for generations because they'd all eventually have to combine their power to be strong enough to end magic. Toffee was set up by Glossarick from the beginning so that Star would realize destroying magic is a thing that can be done (and have to learn butterfly form while fighting him). Toffee's method was just wrong, because he was corrupting the magic instead of outright destroying it.

That's my take on it, anyway.

Isn't glossaryck the source of magic in the first place? If his goal was to end magic from the start...why did he even bother making it in the first place?

So he created the MHC to die?

That's honestly a good take
I'll accept that

So he could eat chocolate pudding until he got bored of it.

For a season about racism the finale ended up being racist to spells.

Press F to show respect.

Attached: In Memory of the Fallen small.jpg (3969x3969, 2.56M)

It's been a while since I've seen a character so universally reviled.

That was a shame because the MCH were probably my favorite characters for a while. Even the whole thing about lying about the family line could have been interesting if they explored their different motivations regarding it.

There's even extra lore in one of the books about how the commission basically raised Festivia like an adopted daughter. And if they hadn't saved her Star would never have even been born.

Attached: 830954.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

It was more than just 'racist' against magic.
Imagine the untold damage she did not just to Earth's ecosystem, but mewni's. Earth's ecosystem is extremely delicate. Introducing elements from on part of an ecosystem to another, even just one or two can wreak damage that's permanent and widespread.
Imagine what introducing an entire ecosystem, one that's completely alien to anything on earth would do to it. Worse, the ecosystem being introduced would suffer almost as much. Neither mewni nor earth's life will ever be the same if life even can continue afterwards. merging mewni and earth would cause a mass extinction event in a matter of a few days.

F it's sad how they're cast aside like trash by their misstress

Attached: #War.jpg (540x720, 99K)

she pretty much was an even bigger monster hater than Solaria, I mean at least she had a reason

Every time something doesn't makes sense a wizard did... I guess you can't use that excuse in this particular context.

Attached: Xena_Simpsons[1].png (640x480, 246K)

She was thought that her parents where killed by monsters, she had reason to hate them even if it was a lie they told her.

yeah I like that unlike Solaria's chapter just starting with "KILL ALL MONSTERS REEEE" for no reasons at all

Whatever happened to him?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

They had one Goddamn job

DEAD

Master list of all unfinished/discarded/hastily-rewritten plot threads:

>Why was Lobster Claws turning demonic when he held the wand?
>Why did pre-baby Meteora (and Toffee for that matter) get soul-sucky powers from magic?
>Why was the corruption of magic dangerous?
>Why did some "dark" spells corrupt magic?
>How was Toffee able to destroy magic in the Realm of Magic/how did he know he would get there to begin with?
>Why did the Realm of Magic call Star?
>What was the point of hyping the "Spell with No Name"?
>Why did Glossy spend a year shouting Globgor if Globgor wasn't important or dangerous?
>Why did Globgor eat Shastacan, and why was it "complicated"?
>Why did they set up hints that Eclipsa was a selfish queen?
>Why was the MHC so convinced that monsters were "evil"?
>How did Eclipsa turn Meteora back into a baby?
>What happened to Monster Arm?
>What happened to the evil nipple that Rhombulus gave to Star?
>Why did they hint Marco's cheek signs in Booth Buddies?
>Why did magic send Marco to the Laundry, Janna to the castle, and Star to DoopDoop?
>What happened to Seth of Septarsis?
>Did Moon really betray Eclipsa just because she stopped her from killing Meteora?
>Was the teaser of Marco being able to use the wand just so he could fight with it in the final episode?
>Was Ludo being "unwell" really just so he could reconcile with Dennis?
>Why did Glossy say magic was in good hands with Meteora if it was going to be destroyed?
>Why did Glossy go back to teach Toffee a lesson?

Add more as needed.

>What's up with all the symbolism of Marco and dark magic? His wand design, being corrupted by Eclipsa's chapter, Monster arm, his cheek marks?

Attached: 1516523422436.jpg (615x1034, 356K)

So glad I could watch this today and say I saw something worse than Game of Thrones finale.

I miss when Star was actually this weird alien princess from another dimension and not just a human with magic.

Attached: S1E11_Star_emerges_as_a_purple_six_arm_fairy.png (1920x1080, 796K)

just turn your brain off and enjoy cute and wholesome starco lmao

Why did glossaryck tell humans to take mewni by force from the monsters?

>Now that magic is gone, what happened to all the villains the MHC crystalized?

They dead probably without Rhomby's magic the dimension ceased to be

He is meant to be a trickster good type character. He did it for the lols

>trickster good
every problem that has happened and happens with mewmans and magic in the show is because he gave mewmans(humans) magic in the first place in addition to him specifically instructing to take mewni from the monsters by force and subjugate them.

>book makes the distinction that Omni wants to make peace with the monsters
JK he's just another racist bitch and giving him characteristics outside of "boring" is too much work, can't have the audience care about him too much when he's fucking murdered!

Attached: Peace_Omni.png (864x524, 368K)

I think the other user meant god, not good.

I meant trickster god like loki, coyote or satan.

My mistake. Sorry user.

No comment from anyone in the show about the laser puppies? I mean they were their goddamn pets.

Don't mind me, just shilling my last projects for this fandom before I go away forever.

/sveg/ tribute
youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
Star vs the Parodies of Yea Forums Vol.2
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4dq0pSg0c

Attached: 1558291402220.png (1024x512, 548K)

>Spider in a tophat and all the other wacky spells are dead.
I didn't need to realise that

Attached: 1469143694824.jpg (520x423, 57K)

*Ahem*

Fuck magic and FUCK wizards!

Thank you.

so this show is just a big metaphor for little girls to grow up, leave glitter and other cutesy stuff behind, and to get yourself a man?

Why does this show glorify cunts like pic related?
While shitting on female characters like Mina and Moon who care about stuff besides "muh dick".

Attached: 1558298995118.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Written by women?
Get back to the kitchen!

and also evidently it doesn't matter how many people you make suffer to make it work as their happiness isn't important. Only yours is.

It's subtly redpilled.
Based Nefcy.

>it's okay to kill others or let others get killed as long as YOU are with your true love
thanks for the life lesson queenz

Don't forget the genocide

ARGHHH THOSE FUCKING FUCKS, I WAS HOPING FOR THE FULL ENDING SONG!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uMu5nYJ1ffI

The Laser Puppies are fucking dead. Star is a monster.

Attached: F.jpg (5669x5669, 3.65M)

Wouldn't Father Time be dead too now? And with him dead, wouldn't the flow of time stop? Talk about major plothole.

>so this show is just a big metaphor for little girls to grow up, leave glitter and other cutesy stuff behind, and to get yourself a man?
Typical magical girl ending message, yes.
Grow up, leave childhood behind, be in love.

Yeah, here's the consensus so far.

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (5669x5669, 3.78M)

Sailor Moon kept her powers and became queen of the world or something didn't she

Time manipulation is probably not possible anymore.
But then again, interdimensional rifts can still happen which drag dimensions together. Plus, it's a multiverse.
Ludo had his own new adventure with Quasar whatshername and the mystical thingamajib. Quasar had her own female black sassy voiced version of Glossaryck.

Anybody got a link to download the books?

"In the Black Moon arc, it is revealed that Usagi, as Serenity, will eventually become the queen of a new Silver Millennium centered in a city called Crystal Tokyo, which will already exist in the 30th century. She is first seen in this future form in Act 16 of the manga. Usagi learns that she will be given the title "Sovereign of Earth" and Mamoru will become King Endymion alongside her. She rules over the entire Earth from the Crystal Palace, situated in what was formerly Juuban District.

Usagi became queen at age 22, the same year she gave birth to Chibiusa. Once she became Queen, Serenity ceased to age, and continued to retain her youthful appearance for well over ten centuries. The Solar System Senshi never aged physically past the age of early 20s." Yeah she made out quite well I'd say.
~sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Neo-Queen_Serenity

Attached: tumblr_prq763rJYb1qzkiifo1_r1_1280.png (1200x700, 202K)

>>Why did they set up hints that Eclipsa was a selfish queen?

Well, she is portrayed as being impulsive and flaky throughout, so I don't see anything rewritten. She just happens to be a good person with some flaws.

Attached: 6a3c1fefdc6f4bdd240d1f9ba03149bb.jpg (564x564, 40K)

I HAD BETTER NEFCY A MOVIE NEXT.

Or at least a proper soundtrack.

Attached: D69bcoUWwAElC1k.png (798x434, 537K)

Attached: 57558555_131169247986446_4485598821502113685_n.jpg (703x772, 78K)

GO AWAY WITH THAT FILTH

I like Ponyhead. She's a selfish bitch in a way that amuses me.

There is absolutely no way that doesn't end in humanity freaking the fuck out

Attached: prnztr7bbB1xmklgpo1_640.jpg (609x435, 71K)

Looks like you forgot someone there.

Attached: memory of the literally fallen.jpg (3969x3969, 2.55M)

Attached: f354b758ada034e039785a646f0f9c45.jpg (564x532, 29K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-23h47m39s516.png (1280x720, 545K)

Someone needs to edit this to make the gauntlet look like the wand, with like the moon symbols and stuff instead of the stones

Attached: FA071A98-6D38-4F0F-9A16-D439B45945BA.jpg (618x412, 55K)

Attached: 4306e341cf0526c574dfb04218ab0b23.jpg (564x709, 63K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-21h40m18s933.png (1280x720, 677K)

I thought it was...alright? Far, far too many questions left unanswered, but it's not like they didn't acknowledge that fact. Mina going off into the woods smells like a hint at a comic ala the Gravity Falls one.

The issue has always been clear, Starco, as a backbone for the series, doesn't work at all. Whether this is Disney or Nefcy's doing isn't really important to me, the fact that no one took a stand to say "Uh...no." is kind of where this show fails. There were enough good episodes of this show to help me give it a recommendation, but I totally see why some people are freaking out.

What the fuck happened to Eclipsa's body?

Where did Tom go?

Attached: 0a5a379604813ff8e72932b86a527422.gif (700x394, 402K)

I hate Eclipsa

Yes but Star gets a guy for those few days so all is well

Attached: 9eb4baff6f2d976f2dd8cfd9b44e09df.jpg (500x700, 54K)

Make the edit yourself you lazy loon.
>if You want something done right do it yourself

Attached: 1548110810204.jpg (715x1117, 102K)

Attached: 3r4fvnl1o4o21.jpg (640x656, 43K)

What happened with Doop Doop is body horror shit.

Star called into existence a living thinking being, with hopes and dreams, that never wanted to do anything but help her, but he was a cripple because she fucked up.

And she threw him in a shed, where he stayed for years and years, forgotten except for two or three times when his God graced him with Her presence, only to abandon him again.

And then one day she decided he didn't deserve to live as much as some people who she'd gotten to know.

Fuuuuuuck.

>magic council, unicorn and magic armor dies
> monsters, demons and ponyheads are alive and well
It's not fair!

Attached: 9TUmI1qdk1npo1_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

Oh yeah.
And besides I'm sure all the people, animals and plants are ok with going extinct if it's for the love of two emotionally charged teenagers who most definitely know who their true love is and are most certainly rational and not at all influenced by their hormones.

Attached: 1399ae0b14ca86768be32b8bf4a36412.jpg (563x691, 45K)

>What happened with Omnitraxis Prime holding the multiverse/alternate timelines together or whatever? Doesn't someone else need to do that now?

Attached: 1556145072311.jpg (564x658, 43K)

Father Time can sub for him

oh wait

Perhaps Omnitraxis Prime being gone is why the dimension of Mewni and Earth merged together.

Attached: ec95d566b412a07055086283555e49b7.jpg (400x457, 28K)

>What does magic has to do with the whole monster and mewman conflict?
>Don't they have to worry about standard racism and segregation now?
>Aren't the entire dimension of mewnie are illegal immigrants now?

>magic is in good hands
>literally lets magic be destroyed

???????

>USA army shows up for catastrophe relief, and to reign-in the lawless and hostile aliens
>They are backed by conventional weaponry
>"Marco, we have to destroy gunpowder."

Attached: 1471982343335.jpg (266x400, 14K)

Look, Glossaryck was always terrible. Always. Bad guardian of magic, bad teacher, bad GLOSSARY, and very possibly the worst father on all of Yea Forums (which is a hell of an accomplishment).

>What happened with Doop Doop is body horror shit.
>Star called into existence a living thinking being, with hopes and dreams, that never wanted to do anything but help her, but he was a cripple because she fucked up.
>And she threw him in a shed, where he stayed for years and years, forgotten except for two or three times when his God graced him with Her presence, only to abandon him again.
>And then one day she decided he didn't deserve to live as much as some people who she'd gotten to know.
>Fuuuuuuck.

She didn't even let him hang out in her wand with the other spells. She was so ashamed of him she hid him away as a secret. Her unloved first child.

He's just a spell. Spells are just magic in a specific shape, just like the magic high commission. They don't die, they simply cease to exist.

She still is. She's like the Awoken from Destiny

Why does all Eclipsa fanart make her out to be some tiddy monster?

"He's just a spell. Spells are just magic in a specific shape, like the magic high commission." - you
"He's just a monster. Monsters are just protein in a specific shape, like Toffee." - Mina

C'mon dude, we established that spells can love, laugh, get depressed, and have families.

That just how it be sometimes.

Glossaryck literally cast a spell to give Rhombulus snake arms.

But they had lives, dreams and even families

Only inside the wand do they behave like people. And yet, they all only exist and are fine with being used to do the bidding of whomever holds the wand. They're weird robots.

The snakes lost their sentience and are now just regular snakes.

this. Fuck Star.

why the fuck did they make episodes about the spells living inside the wand if they just get killed off in the end? that just hurts

Cuz muh thicc

Attached: B94D2583-301C-4C68-923E-1F655B5E373C.jpg (816x979, 80K)

The first time for comical effect about how the silly little spider with a tophat is Star Butterfly's strongest spell.
Then, the second time to show off how the nameless spell was the most powerful spell that could destroy even other spells.

They're essentially a slave race, yes.

...And? They're sentient, they have hopes and dreams, they have needs and wants, they laugh, they cry, they die, they get angry, they get depressed, they fall in love. They're sentient, albeit with a deep-rooted need to serve humans.

And Star didn't give a second thought to murdering them all. Hell, she walked right past Hekapoo without so much as a "sorry" as she flat-out heard that Hekapoo was going to die as a result of all this.

The show decided to make itself into something about the evils of bigotry, but for some weird reason they decided to create and kill off an entire sentient slave race.

They devoted several eps to showing that the spells were sentient, the writers had more than enough time to think this through. They wrote something bad, don't handwave it.

>They're weird robots
>like the magic high commission
The Magic High Commission was screwed from the start

there was also the stump day episode to welcome the all seeing eye to the family

So, what did it say to Star?

Attached: Ghost_Unicorn.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

>Only inside the wand do they behave like people
yeah that is definitely not the case, we see many of Star's spells display personality outside the wands. perhaps Cloudy is the best consistent example of this.
>Eclipsa: You know, have you checked the tower down the way?
>Star: I've checked the tower.
>Marco: [whispering] Three times.
>Eclipsa: Well, you never can be too thorough...
>Cloudy: YOU WANT TO BET?
the show has made it very clear they are not just weird robots; they have feelings, relationships, varying intellect. I actually kind of thought we were eventually going to get a subplot about Star realizing this fact about her spells and treating them with more respect.

Attached: S2E30_Star_Butterfly_summons_Beanbag_Monster_'Hi_Star_!'.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Because the final season was written by low iq imbeciles

Hekapoo wanted to die though. She thought it was the right move to kill magic, knowing that it would kill her too.

>Run for your fucking life, I'm about to go nuclear.

"Fuuuuck youuuuuuu"

I'm not the only one who felt a little sorry for Mina when Solaria ignored her, right?

Weird talking robots.

Ehhhhh.... let's just say that it's not the best writing in the world to have the MHC have one "good" member, and then have her basically say the words "I want to die, please kill me" because you wrote yourself into a corner and are committed to killing all magic beings.

fuck Solaria
I'm really glad Mina survived and is still a hateful bitch, fucking based

>Hey kids do you think the world might be better off without you existence?
>Has your parent previously shared their regrets for giving you life?
>Well you all might just be right!

I enjoy the Ponyhead.

nothing about them is robotic
Star committed actual genocide

Attached: FUCK-YOU-STAR.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

Yeah, Mina's batshit insane but that moment seemed pretty cruel. Having her just be lucid enough to be reaching out for help from the one person she truly trusted in, only to be left for dead.

I don't think Solaria deserved those last wholesome moments with Eclipsa honestly.

I hate this type of writing
>Yes I am directly responsible for your corruption and creation for my cause
>But now I've changed my mind because I care for my loved ones more so screw you, you're on your own.

Weird talking robots that can malfunction.

the character with virtually n friends, abused by negligent parent, wanted to die and the show gave the moral that she was right.

I don't think the writers thought this one through.

>That was a shame because the MCH were probably my favorite characters for a while. Even the whole thing about lying about the family line could have been interesting if they explored their different motivations regarding it.

Agreed.

Actually, I think my favorite characters were the MHC and the Spells. Huh.

Yeah, I really hated this ending.

The spells and magical creatures don't have a finite lifespan.

You could've written speeches for Solaria, my man.

Yeah the way a dad orchestrated a murder-suicide of him and his kids along with a ton of innocents like Baby was pretty weird

you're just as bad as Star!

Attached: S2E22_Spider_With_a_Top_Hat_mourning_the_beanbag_monster.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>What was the significance of Glossaryck's head gem?
It was alluded multiple times to be important, but then they just decided "fuck it, he is omnipotent but uncaring now"

She wasn't even THE good member back at the trial. But I guess because she got more screentime and was closer to one of the protagonists she was given some for of dignity.

Like what if they just had Omnitraxus and Rhombulus realise what was happening and join Hekapoo at the bar. Having one quiet last drink as they wonder if they really did to the right or wrong thing.
>Hey, at least we might see Lekmet again soon right?

Even if we're supposed to hate them now, we still spent time with them and grew to care. It's cruel to play their dead bodies for laughs.

The narwhal spell disn't want him and his family and friends to die in the name of the greater good in that episode with Eclipsa's spell

I feel like the writers just have their favorite characters and can't even imagine other people caring for other characters

>All she wanted was a mudsister because all her friends died in the monster wars
She didn't deserve any of this ;_;

Attached: Mudsister.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>Yay! massive genocide!

"No Homo"

The writers suck, and should not have been paid money for such low-quality work.

If I did my job as badly as they did theirs, I'd have been fired long ago.

S3 and S4 might of been a decline in quality but I love Eclipsa bros.
I'm glad she got her happy ending.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6tj7lwVlS1s74psg_540.png (540x281, 135K)

"I... I wanted to live... you mons-*"

worst taste

I get what they were going for with the idea that racism will always exist regardless of how the conflict turns out, but I wish that she had just finally accepted help after being abandoned by Solaria.

Instead she just wanders off into the woods, still dealing with magical brain damage...

Definitely.
She made Mina what she is, both through empowerment her and by igniting the monster hatred within her, yet she has the gall to look at her with such disgust when she's only doing what she thinks you would have wanted. Not even an attempt to calmly get her to stop or wordlessly tell her she was wrong. Just hatred cause she's coming for your daughter.
You twisted that girl in the first place, Solaria. Take some responsibility.

T. Minacel

how did we let her get away with it lads

No fuck you everyone has to love Eclipsa and her decisions!

Eclipsa was a good character introduced in a meh/bad plot.
It's a shame because it happens alot in shows

>The entire series is a metaphor for the consequences of creation without forethought, and how it can oftentimes be more painful and destructive to hold on to the notion that something's existence presupposes a need for it to exist
>Glossaryck created magic so that Star would have to destroy it and reveal this truth to the multiverse
>This entire series has been a stealth argument for the necessity of abortions

t. Stalin

this is such a shit argument its not even funny

Attached: cursed.jpg (2000x2000, 899K)

Hot opinons coming through.

Best characters by the end of this shitfest:
1. Ludo
2. MHC
3. Toffee
4. Janna
5. Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 1503793010506.gif (450x334, 3.89M)

I'm still kind of sad they didn't go the route of Ludo becoming a worthy foe to star and the series ending on a battle of equals.

>liking rhomulous

no

Was it foreshadowing?

Attached: Into the Wand.png (1050x643, 883K)

I'm disappointed they didn't actually set up Eclipsa to be the final villain. Maybe grapple with the fact that actually quite a lot of monsters are just predators who feel no remorse about killing mewmans to feed their children

>Ponyhead lived while Reynaldo died
FUCKING PONYHEAD

I agree 100%

You know it wouldn't have worked, at least not with both their characters remaining as they are. As it stands, it is way too easy to root for Ludo, while imo Star has ZERO redeeming qualities.

That one knight who did the castle's laundry was pretty cool.

>Hot opinions
*Retarded ones

yep, that's all pretty true

Share yours, if you're so great.

Attached: 923879286.png (604x473, 354K)

Remember that eyepatch narwhal, his butterfly wife, and their child ceased to exist.

Why wasn't Marco helping?

Attached: file.png (1403x889, 1.16M)

so wait
are those ALL the queens of Mewni? I thought the Book of Spells burned so we didn't get to see their long gone ancestors, like Mo, but then here we only get a handful of queens as if Mewni only existed for a few generations.

I feel so bad for all-seeing eye. Dude was going around believing in the sanctity of Truth, separated from the spells he'd gotten to know but starting to make some new friends, and then BAM murdered by a kid.

Racism is about privilege
Didn't you notice that magical being, despite being just 1% of the population, held all seats in the magical high comission?
Did you know that 100% of spells and academia researchers were magic?

Did you know that two out of every three congressmen hold magic double citizenship?

you really think they would design 20 other queens just for this scene??

Yea I seriously hated the treatment that they got. They were misguided in their mistrust of Eclipsa but were never malicious. Hell, outside of their deal with Eclipsa, they protected the balance of the multiverse. They really didn’t deserve to die like some kind of malicious villains. At worst, they should have been depowered and had to live like any other being of the multiverse from then on, but death is a bit much

Do we need this many threads about this?
I'm not arguing that the finale isn't a big deal, especially with how shit it sounds, but do you want to associate Star Vs with shitshows like the Samurai Jack finale or the Pickle Rick fiasco?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-19 co - Comics Cartoons - Catalog - 4chan.png (1413x2199, 1.7M)

Did you miss the episode where Eclipsa restored the book from the remaining piece of it Star had in her closet?

We are far over that hump anyways and man, it was a SHIT show.

Attached: floating.gif (500x375, 756K)

I wish they had just one scene of Toffee randomly eating pudding, just to show that he was in the know of the magic ways, which would have made sense of him being able to accomplish something in the realm of magic

i was thinking they could have just showed their silhouettes in the mist

Yeah why not. These are the best times to post, maximum fun and creativity

that wasn't the first time the Book of Spells was destroyed, the reason why the irl one we got only had a handful of queens was because it burned before Skywhatever took it

Look Satan, this happens every time with a show that isn't super obscure. Just let it burn out naturally, it will be quicker and we'll get some good memes out of it.

Omnitraxus Prime, Rhombulus and Hekapoo all ceased existing happily.

>Why did Glossy say magic was in good hands with Meteora if it was going to be destroyed?
>Why did Glossy go back to teach Toffee a lesson?
>Why did glossaryck tell humans to take mewni by force from the monsters?
All part of the plan to destroy magic by creating the chain of events of angry Toffee, racial tension, and magic Meteora

we don't know how Omni and Rhomb felt

They were partying and eating pizza and making schedules about schedules regarding schedules that would allow them to make more schedules.

Heck do we even know why they dislike Monsters so much?
I don't remember any real signs of personal dislike until the very end. Up till then they just seemed to be serving the interests of Mewmans, the thing they where made for.

so here are some things that I think might have been explained more if given time to make this ending more reasonable

first of all, we get references to the magic dimension being 'soured' and part of it seems to be that the dark magic spells are actually changing the make up of the flow of reality, as represented with the unicorns turning evil

part of that might also have keyed into what was happening with the MHC- considering they're beings made of magic more or less, the spread of the dark magic might have contaminated them too without them being aware of it, subtly leading to personality changes- Rhombulus being more aggressive and focused on revenge than justice, Omintraxus becoming more easily distracted and blind to the big picture while getting bogged down in minutae, Hekapoo becoming more short tempered and childish. It could also tie in possibly with them and Glossaryck no longer working towards the same purposes.

I also feel like Glossaryck himself might have recognized on some level that this was happening - his lesson with Meteora for example with Toffee demonstrating that just because something is bad doesn't mean it has to stay that way unless you chose to feels like it could have tied into the corruption of magic as well.

I mean- even the idea of destroying magic itself might have tied into this whole theme of rebirth and renewal that's been a constant minor element of star vs the forces of evil. The destruction of the wand, toffee's return, meteora's transformation, eclipsa- it all seemed to point towards Glossaryck subtly manipulating things to advance a goal like giving magic to everyone in mewni in some form, or bringing magic to earth? He was created by the universe itself to give Mewmans a better understanding of the magic after all.
I feel like this would have explained the actions better. If the ultimate end game of Glossaryck was always 'magic creates inequality' or 'power leads to corruption' then why even bother to train the queens?

If a queen rules for 30 years, then the other ten queens represent 300 years of history.
I don't think Mewni is that old really

This show demonstrates the jewish art of scapegoating perfectly.
Rather than take responsibility for their choices, good or bad, they decided to blame magic itself and sacrifice it. This doesn't fix anything. Now they have new problems piled on, like with Earth governments suddenly being in charge of mewmans, monsters, and about twice as much planet. And there is clearly still magic around, but all the sentient magical beings are dead?

I understand why the MHC behaved the way they did, they just wanted to live.

Would they have been partying if they knew their end was coming?

We are nowhere near Korra, so we have room for improvement

The same happened with RS, AT, SJ and TLOK
Lurk more faggot

No. Which is why they they were partying. They believed they had won, they did their victory party, and then simply ceased existing. The end.

Hekapoo was established as having made one (1) friendship in her life, and having an abusive neglectful father whose only interaction with her was to say "you suck" every time he met her.

So while it's not surprising that she barely blinked and went "yeah, killing me and my entire family sounds like a good idea," it's pretty shitty in terms of teaching kids morals. "Ever feel like your whole family sucks, and you don't have and friends, and the world would be better off without you? Well it would."

Given that the original queen seemed to be dressed as a Pilgrim and Earth and Mewnie seem to run on the same time passage, I’d say Mewnie’s royal family would be around 400 years old

come on Eclipsa was a fucking shithead, she left the kingdom without a heir and simply abadoning her responsiblities
what the fuck was the MHC supposed to do with no new magical princess in line?
and Eclipsa's daughter was a half monster and no one knew what powers she had

Hekapoo's just an immortal demigoddess who loves to screw around with people and otherwise follow the orders of the queens of Mewni, being very complicit in a big conspiracy. She had lived a long enough existence to have done lots of things, like smooching that Talon guy or that other monster who succumbed to the wound inflicted by that Solarian warrior.

I know your being sarcastic but because someone will try to use this argument seriously;
You can't use inate magical ability as a metaphor for privilege because the whole idea is that it's artificial and arbitrarily assigned to whichever social group holds the highest status.

They kind of got it with the Royal Families being given magic when it can actually be used by anyone, but it falls apart when it comes to guys like the Magical High Commission because it's their very existence.
You can argue then that Rhombulus, Hekapoo, Omni and Lekmet being embodiments of magic, are therefore embodiments of the structural injustices that maintain privilege/magic.

Except that's kind of shitty writing when they've all received characterisations as sentient individuals for most of the series. Applying that idea kind of shows that they where stripped of their humanity and agency, reduced to narrative props. Ironically much like the way that the bigotry functions.
The very way of thinking SvTFOE argues against is what it uses to create it's villains and facilitate it's conflict.

Some thoughts I saw that really articulated why this ending didn't feel right to me was that destroying magic kind of goes against the ideas that had been expressed previously.

“Wipe out all magic, simultaneously wiping out all these creatures in the process, because magic is too problematic”doesn't really mesh when the story itself for the past 3 seasons has been saying “keep an open mind”, “mature and become a good ruler for your people”, “fix the oppression that’s been happening in the country”.

Sure, the ending on paper sounds okay, but when fixed with this story it becomes inconsistent

Skywynne was the 27th queen of mewni, that's canon
so mewni is more than thousand years old

I was going to argue that people dressed like that for a long time in many communities, but idgaf

What kind of culture would have done this drawings anyways?
Leaving aside that no one probably came back and that even if so, it would have needed to be one of the first mewmans who came back specifically to carve their story on stone and then go back to oppressing monsters

Attached: tumblr_prlc51O58x1v1xxkw_1280.png (1136x640, 575K)

>Janna
>Ponyhead but hot
>good

Attached: 1556934111817.jpg (562x780, 222K)

>someone will try to use this argument seriously
It was word for word a /pol/ argument against jews, so yes, people do use it

Also, everything you said about magic fits the jews, just saying

Wow, that last episode was kinda butts.

didn't know
source?

True-ish, but she'd also spent her entire life believing that her Reason For Existing was tied up with her job. Which we saw was a pretty shitty job serving others and going to meetings.

When the ink was drying the writers decided the direction they wanted to go in was saying that she'd had a crappy life and was fine with being killed and taking her family with her.

That's pretty messed up, and not super-satisfying for anyone that liked the characters. The writers didn't really treat it as a sad thing or acknowledge the psychology behind it. Hekapoo just went "yeah sure, kill me" and we saw her brothers' corpses as a joke. That's... dark, but in a way that the writers didn't even acknowledge as being dark.

Fucked up, user. Pretty damn fucked up.

>Queen Eclipsa had spade cheek marks
>A queen of spades is another term for a woman who exclusively fucks blacks
>Monsters are an allegory for blacks
What did Nefcy mean by this?

Attached: 8ADA4FCA-C20E-4EC9-BE7F-58127FFF3A8B.jpg (957x1561, 124K)

What gets me is that anyone that does five seconds of thinking realizes that Star killed a whole lot of people. Even if you decide to forget about the spells themselves, she straight-up murdered Glossaryck, the High Commission, Father Time, Baby, and a bunch of others.

And the show didn't so much as have her take a beat to feel bad about doing that for the greater good.

That's just bad writing.

Attached: 2.jpg (3264x1836, 2.18M)

I'll miss you Star.

>racism conflict that just paints one side as "GOOD" and the other side as "BAD" with 0 moral ambiguity or shit to think about
>Globgor is just a charming fella who happened to eat mewmans once
>magic high commission, Glossaryck, Star's spells that we got to know in several episodes dedicated to them and literally every other magic creature in the world died but nobody fucking cares and Star and Ponyhead even laugh about it
>final boss is defeated by a magic horse running over her, literally no final fight or sense of danger present
>"HAHA you may have defeated me but my ideas still persist..." actually said word for word by the antagonist because the writers can't understand "show, don't tell"
>Ludo completely stopped being relevant after the Toffee possession
>the good ending is worldwide catastrophes and confusion because star and marco just craved each others genitals so much
>ponyhead being alive
Disappointment.

Attached: 1449929532329.png (717x499, 416K)

But Echo Creek is in California though, that wasn't colonized by Europeans (Spain) heavily until the 18th century and they definitely didn't look or dress Spanish. If they're still wearing outfits like that but are not of Spanish decent, they might be conservative Protestant denominations like Amish or maybe Mormons which would place Mewmans to the 19th or even 20th century

why did the magical high comission care so much about getting rid of Eclipsa? I mean she smooched a monster yeah but it seems... sort of unimportant in the long run. They're the Magical High Comission, in charge of all magic in all dimensions, not the mewni-micro-management team.

Unless there was something about a monster, or a monster-mewman, getting their hands on magic that was particularly bad? We got these really interesting backgrounds from St. Olga's that the camera lingered on. I can't help but feel like they imply some sort of dark prophecy about what would happen if monsters ever gained control of magic.

Attached: st.olga2.jpg (540x304, 41K)

I mean, even going all the way back to seasons 1 and 2 it was pretty clear that she had zero empathy for anyone save for her closest friends.

Considering it was an argument about how innate magical ability is a bad metaphor for privilege (I'm looking at you Korra season 1) I don't see how.
Also this isn't /pol/, take it home and keep it there.

Attached: st.olga.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

It's like the Uchiha massacre all over again, except Nefcy doesn't have the excuse of growing up on a collectivistic shithole ran by literal nazis.

>They're the Magical High Comission, in charge of all magic in all dimensions, not the mewni-micro-management team.
This really bothered me as well. It's like their whole role in the series' universe suddenly changed one episode.

Hey, remember when she murdered that pie guy that Marco was talking makeup tips with? This season!

Imagine being the head of Homeland security and having to send in a national guard and jets to deal with literal monsters and kaijus and all this shit. Only to learn that the reason for this is because two teenagers really wanted to fuck.

Attached: 1557975141680.png (395x340, 236K)

“I was never your wand. Run it’s not over yet”

the MHC literally said that the wand in the hands of a monster would be too dangerous
also Eclipsa is a fucking traitor, fuck her

Question- why the hell did we come back to Doop-doop three times? Why did the magic bring star to him and it was made to be like it was important?

>and Star has a heart shape
>exclusively for white male
>instead she chooses a Chicano

It makes you think...

Well technically she just through him into look warm cinnamon syrup or some shit. But I will agree that at time she probably thought it was lava and was fully unphased about murdering him in that way

>of all magic in all dimensions
apparently there isn't much?? also the MHC was always mainly occupied with mewni, have you NOT watched this show at all or read the book? they even raised a queen on their own
and the current queen is always part of the MHC, Eclipsa only was allowed to ask about her daughter during trial because she used to be part of the MHC once too

THIS

Attached: svtfoe-ludo-vs-forces-of-evil.png (958x557, 395K)

Wow, ok Star "Six Arms to Put You Six Feet Under" Butterfly

>Marco is her shastican and she will runoff to go be with a white man

Attached: AE7E5A2A-5282-4646-B9C4-D4473827DC7D.jpg (680x671, 38K)

I kind of figured that since their reason of existence is to serve and teach Mewman's, and Glossaryck told the Mewman's that ruling the land was their manifest destiny, they continued supporting that.

Doesn't explain why they'd side with Mina though.

No she turned him into a toad

He represented stars magic and how cruel it was.

The magic wanted Star to recognize her spells as living sentient beings who deserve respect

Oh that guy, Eric the Moon impersonator. Yea that was pretty fucked yo.

>at least not with both their characters remaining as they are
Explain

Maybe to make Star realise that all her creations where sentient and encourage her not to kill em all, including itself.

Which Star never got and thus why we got genocide run.

okay, this was horrible.

kek

Attached: 1555698509250.jpg (377x567, 15K)

Nah, they don't have actual free real will. They don't rebel, they don't complain, they just are happy to always serve, even if abandoned for years. And should somebody else take hold of the object of power that controls them, then they will gladly obey the wishes of their new lord and master.

We should have gotten a fifth and sixth season to delve into the fact star killed a lot of magical creatures. Maybe her becoming guilt ridden and having an emotional breakdown.

Attached: 9DAB728D-C3E8-483C-896F-B22B6998486B.jpg (1122x1488, 138K)

Richard had enough free will to realise he didn't want to sacrifice himself and family to save all dimensions, and came up with another plan.

>in charge of all magic in all dimensions, not the mewni-micro-management team.

Their job description in the Book of Magic is to "manage the contacts between the Queen and the Realms of Magic."

I have no idea what the fuck that means.

I do know that it means the Queen is important to their jobs.

COMPETENT writers could have done something like have the mother of all existential crises when Eclipsa went "fuck the throne, fuck the crown, screw being a Queen, I wanna be free!"

But this show never had competent writers. The MHC are bad because the show needed powerful bigots in it. That's it. That's the whole explanation.

>tfw you will never have a cutie quirky blonde gf that will abandon her family and merge entire dimensions together just to be with you

Attached: 7774394D-02F5-496C-80D9-D13B205D0E56.jpg (774x1032, 70K)

>Mr. President, I’m really gonna need a raise to deal with this shit. I mean, what the actual fuck?

They were milking a Justin Roiland cameo.

That’s probably for the best of all of existence

When you put it like that it sounds more like a stealth argument for being responsible and understanding the gravity of your creations. Basically an argument that you shouldn't fuck around like a whore/manwhore because actions have consequences and the easy way out is really a travesty of its own

Speaking of Roiland, is it possible that Star and Marco are this dimensions version of Rick and Morty?

Attached: F1898E9C-D0A4-44A1-8CA5-965440105BB1.jpg (650x474, 38K)

Oh yeah California is fucked.

Attached: 1558307496827[1].jpg (1280x720, 409K)

That's the desert part of California anyway.

Final version including everyone, its like Smash Brothers but everyone is dead forever.

Attached: 1558303245845[1].jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

What happen to that helicopter?

They're cartoonist not historians, besides how else would they make that Thanksgiving joke episode?

Not much to it, just their characterization leading to a pretty clear underdog situation.

Ludo may be a shitty runt with a chip on his shoulder, but you also saw him claw his way up from absolute rock bottom and stubbornly reach for glory, while deep down longing for approval and affection. Even his greatest moment of success showed him to be dumb and talentless, not worthy of anyone's interest, and after all that crawling in the mud to take life by the horns, it is revealed that he was a puppet the whole time then quickly discarded.

Meanwhile, Star is a privileged princess with little to no restraints, who is given free reign to be a ticking magic bomb with ADHD wherever she pleases, and who asspulls her way out of the few obstacles in her path with her sheer talent and quirkiness. There's no need for diligence introspection, respect for others or anything of the sort, she just has to be her radiant self and everything will solve itself. And that's all without mentioning the stuff she'll do for Mexican's dick.

Wouldn't sealing away the magic make more sense until Mewmans were ready? The writing on this show sucks, and Glossaryck had no endgame. Moreover Hekapoo's character is all over the place

I got into the show because I saw her design and thought she looked cute

Listen NEFCY you bitch, we know you're monitoring these threads, we know you only did this as a fuck you to Yea Forums because this was the only place your show was popular, we're fucking on to you you hag!
Come out and fucking FACE us you bitch! Own up to your bullshit and confront us like an adult you titcow! And then kill yourself roastie cuckquean scum!

Attached: no.jpg (400x211, 39K)

what baby marco with wheels for hands

What's worse is whenever her asspulls don't work it's somehow the world's fault that they didn't and not because she's a moron.

>final credits didn't have "I think Earth is a pretty gre-eat place"

Attached: 1508471888825.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Same sort of, It was 4 years ago when the designs for the show came up and back then I did not browse this board back then. I saw Star's design and thought it was really cute and now here I am.
Though now I think the ransomgram monster is best girl.

Attached: 1555555139297.jpg (416x392, 30K)

>>I'm not the only one who felt a l
Solaria is a cunt. She is the one that did that Mina and SHE gets the redemption? What the fuck.

You can't say face us with that image user.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
sniff

I hate to pull the 'Think of the Children' card, but damn, I'd be less disturbed if this was an Adults Swim show.

Attached: 1491903500448.jpg (405x266, 32K)

Thats how real life California is

People are just weird talking robots too ya' fuck.

I really don't think anyone would think that far ahead to be honest

>Season 1 is earthly shenanigans
>Season 2 and on finds earth so fucking boring as to just remove it from the show almost completely
>Last like 6 episodes just have Star and Marco deciding to dick around on earth so the earth and Mewni fusion doesn't come out of literally nowhere

That's kind of stupid

It pays to be the mother of someone important rather than some random peasant girl. This shouldn't surprise you.

You know that's not why. It's because the writing is shit and after Toffee was done they decided to do this dumb monster racism plot.

Spells love to serve one way or another, thus they're robots. They might try different approaches instead of doing suicide run to solve a problem, but in the end, they are happy to serve.
Humans on the other hand can decide to really not do complicated shit.

That doesn't mean they're robots, they're literally not they're sentient living beings with family and more intelligence than the average animal. And are you seriously arguing that the audience SHOULDN'T care about their deaths? After multiple episodes humanizing them like Spider With A Top Hat?

Them behaving like they have a family is just a silly joke.

>Both had their own half of the same wand

Everything was there for a kino showdown, what a waste. I was sure that Ludo's earnest interest in learning from Glossaryck despite being shitty at magic was meant to be building up as a mirror to Star's genius carrying her while having no interest in learning.

He was created by accident by himself using time shenanigans, and as such realized he needed to not exist. So, he had to work out how to cause his removal from existence in the only way he could. Thats how it felt to me at least. Sort of like a cosmic being made out of hawkings radiation.

So, is she starting to age not that there's no magic flowing through her??
>The lizards are going to slaughter them all now.

Attached: Star vs Mina showing her age.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Why such a cute character has to be background. I wonder why she appear in three episodes.

Attached: 7145F50F-B699-4BBC-8599-693F501B9D0A.png (1200x900, 187K)

>not the mewni-micro-management team.
that's where you are wrong

Gloss made them, and it really looked like all they cared for were this random bunch of starved pilgrims that wandered off their dimension

>all of this for beaner cock
>they'll break up in no more than a year because they're teenagers

>Can't believe Hekapoo, Glossaryck and Rhombulus are fucking dead.
They won't be the last ones Star killed.

Attached: Just Resting.png (916x3600, 2.6M)

and yet they did no effort to explain why
I get the anti-monster sentiment among mewmans, but the MHC sounded like the cheapest racist-just-because parody

what do you have against robots? I was sad when Heinous destroyed Gemini

It all is user.
It's all just a silly joke.

because the 28 queens before were mewmans and the MHC knew how to handle them
come on it's fucking Star Vs they never explain anything properly in this show

Are all of the portals connected or just Mewni and Earth? If monsters didn't die, Earth is in for a rude awakening when they encounter all the shit from the Neverzone.

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

Yeah I don't think the writers thought this one through. How is this supposed to be a happy ending?
>Glossaryck and the MHC are all dead
>Realities smashed on top of one another, with chaos ensuing
>The entire reason why Mewmans and Monsters were fighting just got 10000x worse
>Mina is still technically a threat

how is that a silly joke

Mina's a crazy cunt, but she's not wrong. This merger thing is gonna fuck monsters up even more.

What she needs is a good head pat and a "good job". Well now that the show is over and that she came in so late there is going to be a scant few more fan or any at all.

Ludo's greatest moment of success was him killing Toffee and going "you see everything coming, huh? Did you see THAT coming, bitch?" then dancing on the fucker's corpse.

I mean, he got shat on by the show a LOT but lets acknowledge that in terms of high-score on-screen kills he's second only to Star The Genocidal.

youtu.be/irAEwwun_B4?t=132

I'm pretty sure the magic just forced Mewni and Earth together because of Starco's tru wuv. If it were all dimensions they would have showed Kelly to demonstrate that, but she's stranded on her home planet.

lmao

Seriously dude, you would have written the BEST speeches for Solaria.

Anons will try to point to lore that would explain it, but that's just Anons trying to come up with No-Prize explanations that the writers didn't bother putting in the show.

The MHC were turned into the cheapest racist-just-because parody, because the writers kinda sucked ass.

Wouldn't a better solution be tricking Mina into speaking to Solaria's ghost thus breaking the magical pact that held the super soldier spell together? You could have had this entire thing with Solaria's ghost trying to undo all the problems she caused for her daughter and everyone else. But I guess we had to blow everything up instead

Attached: Squirrel Girl Thinking.png (577x500, 176K)

>the lizards are going to slaughter them all now
the lizard nation is now subject to international law and the U.N., as is the Mewni kingdom

user, there's very few of us here that can't think of better endings.

This show has astonishingly bad writers.

it's kind of funny how the show so obsessed with racism ended with the MC genociding a whole class of people, and spent the entirety of the show treating them like her lesser

Attached: S4E25_Star_Butterfly_and_Doop-Doop.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

It's meant to be 'bittersweet' like GoT.
>Starco will live, even if the world must burn
youtube.com/watch?v=p-h3smll1tU

It's not Nefcy's fault, Cotugno blackmailed her with her cuckquean porn video.

>an entire group of people
the demons and monsters survived
she only killed like 5 people, at least 2 of which were okay with it

I mean, the Mewmans are about to learn about democracy... AND the current monarch is a lady that would go door to door handing out books explaining how to do a democracy, while saying "I really really really don't want to be a Queen."

So there's that at least.

you forget ferguson

So all the Starcuck stuff was herself projecting?

But how is this bittersweet? Because the bitter GREATLY outweighs the sweet. Yeah you could argue it's all true love bullshit, but you also have to remember that these are still teenagers and no relationship is set in stone. Wouldn't that be the most awkward shit ever, Star and Marco breaking up and yet still have to deal with the numerous issues caused by dimensional overlap?
>"I could have stopped all this, but I had to run into that fucking portal"

Yeah... funny...

Ooh yeah, without the magic they can't regenerate anymore.
>But is Mina rapid aging now?

Attached: Star vs_Mina.jpg (854x480, 54K)

way more than 5
and yes, apparently it only counts if its monsters on the receiving end of the genocide

Ive got a sneaking feeling there was meant to be at least one more season and when they got told there wouldnt be one they had to rush a ending hard

>way more than 5
but the only beings who were pure magic were Glossaryck and the MHC? nobody was actually killed by the merging of the worlds because it's a kids show, only the MHC are canon dead

Anonymous the only way this could be true if all of the production people were high for the last two years. Disney does NOT give go aheads for fifth seasons.

The demons lived, the monsters lived, all the beings made of magic are dead. And that's not five or six people. Pretty sure all the magic realm unicorns are dead, along with all the spells ever written (all of them sentient), dudes like Father Time and Baby, and then there's the chaos created from fucking up all the dimensions' trade economies by getting rid of portals.

Star picked a whole bouquet of oopsie-daisies.

everything in the wand and we have no idea how the other magical creatures responded to this i.e. Brunzetta, Gay Demon Guy, Baby, Father Time, Sun God
and also you forgot about Pate who did absolutely nothing wrong

Pate got tricked into being cursed to speak in rhyme, and got shunned extra-hard by his abusive neglectful deadbeat dad as a result.

And then he fucking died, because some dipshits trying to do a "all life is equally valid" moral didn't notice that they were killing off a lot of folks.

Great writing, Disney dudes!

So the finale was pretty much this except it ended well for the main two.

Attached: milbi8kdnchz.jpg (760x1050, 173K)

So why do magical unicorns have to suffer extinction because Star couldn't think of a better solution?

Relax user, there's always The Last Unicorn to satisfy our much needed unicorn fetish.

>absolutely nothing wrong
He was born as a Magical Entity
They deserve to be wiped out as per the decree of Star the Bloodthirsty

How isn’t she magic?

Bloodthirsty sounds kinda harsh, don't you think? The Doombringer sounds more accurate

Upper-class liberals often make the most bizarrelly racist shit

Wouldn't it be great if just ended up a Godfather reference where Star wonders where Ponyhead went, wakes up one morning, and finds that without magic she's just a dead horse head?

Because fuck you, that's why.

>final episode
>not even an hour long event

Attached: 1547602852336.jpg (539x442, 39K)

Star The Bane of Magic
>Youngest Mewman ever to take up the crown
>Rid the world of magic, and now all worlds shall drown

Rombulous was right star was evil. Omni should of let her die in the time loop.

Nah, she is thirsty for Marcos blood-engorged cock.

This show has never had any clear direction user. For me it ended after Battle of Mewni, nothing after that was all that noteworthy.

Breddy gud

>But how is this bittersweet? Because the bitter GREATLY outweighs the sweet.
Same with GoT, which was also described as bittersweet.

Which one gets pregnant?

Attached: S3E35_Seahorse_'may_I_do_the_honors '.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

She gives good head so the suits agreed.

>We have fucking 24 threads on this board
Jesus christ guys. Just make a /svtfoeg/ and stick to that general. Fuck me man.

Attached: Star Butterfly.jpg (2480x3508, 2.97M)

Nah, witness the full POWER of this fully operational DEATH STAR!!
>Whilest spraying in your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7-tskP0OzI

Attached: Star is angry.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

I don't watch nor have I ever read GoT so I can't really use that as a frame of reference unfortunately

How did everyone else that is all fifty of the non-Yea Forums viewers out there react to this finale?

Star killed all these cute creatures. She even killed cloudy bro. What the fuck kind of morals does this girl have?

Attached: Star killed them all.jpg (1274x666, 167K)

most tumblrites hated it

Is it a Samurai Jack-tier fallout? Referring to Ashi-Jack kissing of course.

Attached: 8ecac95bdf3606e767f762abf06cc163.jpg (563x797, 37K)

kind of, SJ S5 and the outrage was so long ago I can't remember much of it...

Show Reddit mostly loved it.

Attached: tumblr_pp5b6t1ImE1r52ffoo2_r1_1280.png (864x562, 553K)

Glossaryck is clearly a complete asshole. He's just the one that made the plans and won the game.

Attached: 1556142766660.jpg (736x414, 59K)

Someone who has a bright future in Villainy. Some of the most greatest evils after all were born from good intentions.

how you doin lil mama lemme whispa in ya ear

Attached: 1cae880409bc442ddfa6d7b5d5d3975a.jpg (563x496, 36K)

He deserved better

Attached: S4E17_Reynaldo_feeling_sorry_for_himself.png (1920x1080, 795K)

Tumblr loved it while Reddit is mixed.

>all fifty of the non-Yea Forums viewers out there react to this finale?
The Starco kiss scene got 2 mil views
youtu.be/J74RN69k6wQ

Welp, my life sucked, my father's a butt and I fucked for a good while...time to blow it up.

Attached: Star vs_Yeah, blow it up.jpg (640x360, 69K)

No they hate it and are mad magic got scapegoated

Attached: 1546419788549.jpg (540x295, 33K)

Revenge for the jannies killing not/sveg/

>Turns into a shota to fuck Mommyclipsa
Kinky kino

I guess the real message of Star is how the rich and privelege will only look out for themselves and fuck anyone else over at a moment's notice.

Solaria is the main reason Mina is how she is. She manipulated a poor, ignorant rag seller into the monster hating ptsd driven villain she is today. And how does Solaria respond to the bigotry she created? She has the audacity to look disappointed. Now we are to believe she's a good mom because she smiled at her daughter half-monster baby, and all is forgiven. Fuck her. The same goes for Moon.

Conveniently the writers have Heckapoo and Glossaryck be calmly okay with being killed, and apparently these two being okay with it means that everyone else must be okay with it and it's okay for Star to murder an entire population of sentient creatures.

Star and her family once again decide to fuck everyone over and use their powers to make decisions for everyone else that ends up with them having to pick up the broken pieces.

Either one of two things are going to happen. One, either Monster will continue being persecuted thanks to Star merging Earth and Magical dimensions together and war and violence breaks out. Or Two, Monsters having a slight advantage over humans since Monsters seem to keep their powers, will turn the table and become the new oppressors, causing war and chaos. Star's plan doesn't fix shit either way.

Also Marco and Star were literally ready to abandon their families and die together, and that's suppose to be seen as romantic.

I just don't get what people see in this finale.

Can't you two just say it was Shittersweet and be done with it? As far as im concerned the issue is more that the "Ending" ends up clashing badly with how the show been both earlier in the current season, previous seasons and the supplemental material i encountered, Both with the "Racism" thing due the "Genocide" of spells who we had a plenty of episodes to get to know as characters rather then tools, and the "WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MHC AND MONSTERS ANYWAY!?" argument, the MHC becoming "Irredeemable Racists that need to die" after sympathetic characterizations earlier in the show, vindicating a earlier villain, pulling a spell condition that was hinted at nowhere out of the ass just to make Moons contingency bite her in the ass, for the "Maturity" it is supposed to be Stars decision ends up seeming like she is still as irresponsible and self-absorbed as in the pilot as she chooses to not even listen to alternate suggestions.

Im all for Starco, i expected it to happen when the show fucking started and have no issues with that, but CUTE AND PERFECT does not excuse the schizophrenic as fuck writing shifts this show undergone culminating in a bungled ending in other points.

Attached: 63111318_p0.jpg (1553x2324, 1.41M)

I hate to suggest something out of /k/'s book but I think it's time to build those survival bunkers boys. If some issue that may separate some thirsty bitch from her lover can be averted by causing a world catastrophe you can bet the majority of the western world - that's all those people you see every day as you walk down the street - will gladly eradicate you if you dissent against the bitches' wishes just because "love" is cute.

Yes.

This show was badly written.

baby aint fat no more, also there is a hunchback now

Attached: fat baby.jpg (132x230, 17K)

Fuck a specific race of people

>Mostly positive shit when searching Star vs evil
Idk but then again I stopped using Tumblr after they banned porn.

You folks are so desperate to believe everybody agrees with you about this finale.

Most people outside of your bubble thought it was at least okay.

Attached: 1548102653111.jpg (640x350, 34K)

the MHC racism was explained pretty much as them not wanting to lose their jobs. they literally stated they were doing all of what they were doing to save their jobs and positions of power

The entire sending could've been salvaged if they just pulled a Rambo, and summoned Solaria to talk Mina down.

Attached: first blood16.jpg (500x213, 23K)

t. twitterfag

I do want to see some proof one way or the other.

Yea Forumsntrarians can't cope with that fact.
Normalfags liked it.

that's not true

Buuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllshit. They said nothing of the sort.

The last ep had them going "oh boy, we can get back to making schedules" but there's nothing to even explain how monsters were getting in the way of them making schedules.

It was slapped together, don't kid yourself.

>you tried
>in the end, you did

Cope

They'll get used to it eventually.

Regeneration seems like a racial trait, like Ponyhead's floating and Globgor's size-shifting. Remember, Toffee wanted to destroy magic. Why would he want to destroy the thing that gives him immortality and makes him a threat in the first place?

I actually kinda figured most people outside would be okay with it, that tends to be how it goes with these thing, especially since what most people on those sites want out of their shows is shipping and tend to be shallow enough to miss the
>IMPLIED IMPLICATIONS

I don't really care outside of knowing their reaction for trivia.

which is why i think magic wasn't so much destroyed as rendered unobtainable. he's still out there, magic is still out there but no one can use it anymore. at least consciously... i mean pony head is still floating that's fucking magic man.

The most I've seen is people gushing over the Starco bits. A lot of people think that it was rushed.

Several of them were in the panning shot. A group of kids running from a mosnter, and a couple fleeing from their home when a spider lands on the roof of their house.

This hellscape is Earth now.

Resonance cascades like this entire situation is how you get the Combine noticing and invading your multi-universe to deplete it off all resources, because guess fucking what they have the science to do so. And Earth doesn't even have magic teleportation of its own. They're completely fucked.

youtu.be/aBQM0EZHypM just scroll down and you'll see that a lot of people were upset with this ending

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-20-09-26-49-1.png (720x745, 89K)

This isn't even an official Disney upload. Anyway, 3 k likes to 34 dislikes.

Well there's no Xen or Race X creatures spawning out so I think everything is fine for now.

Though I wonder how the Combine would react to magic. Synthetic magic?

For millennia she lived a life of hedonism, finding no joy in the sole purpose she was created for. She had a bevy of muscle men and teenage boys on call to fill her holes, but not the one that needed filling most. She reckoned it was time for her to go.

In this scenario the monsters may as well be Xen creatures.

>she's also hated by the characters in the show

Star freeze it in place at the beginning of the episode and it crashed at the end of it.

>show two lovers that thought they would never see each other again as they were torn to different dimensions
>hey
>hi
I also completely forgot how much of a fucking weird ass way that was to be the shows final moment

Don't you dare to make fun of that family, they had hopes and dreams.

Attached: Billy and Ritchard.jpg (1280x717, 125K)

Attached: Star alone.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Well that wasn't nice. Where they concious while frozen or did they just suddenly saw time change and dided?

It felt more like a season finale and not a show finale. Which is sad because this new Mewni/Earth is a really good setting for a season.

For a moment I thought that after she got rejected by Solaria she would come to her senses, but no she doubled down in the nonsense.

The fact the show was taken over by a "bisexual" should tell you everything. Narcissistic people who need others to know who they're fucking and that it's a big part of their personality and want attention. Of course they don't care about what OTHER people want, because their life is entirely about them and others exist only to pay attention to them.

Here is a collage of all the fallen, press F for spider hat.

Imagine starting the series over from the beginning, getting to these episodes, and remembering all these characters are fucking dead. And the actual worst part is it's not even acknowledged.

That's the retarded thing about all this.

A bad ending for a bad show. After season 1, it became dominated with bad teenage melodrama, shipping shit and a dumb monster racism plot.

Yes, next season we are going to see that Spider with a Tophat somewhat survived and is looking for vengeance.

Attached: big_1509073782_image[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Pretty much. Humans have guns. Mewman's and monsters wont be running shit after the initial chaos and probably genocide caused by Star.

Pretty sure the last two week episodes where part of the movie, each one stars where the last one ended.

I would call it even Fanfic quality, think about it, Eclipsa is the OC that everyone loves, and the MHC are the characters that the writer writes out of character to make them villains.

So the end of Madoka but replace witches with magic?

They where crystallized so maybe the where unconscious when the ship exploded.

>I just don't get what people see in this finale.
Most people hate it outside of hardcore starcofags for the reason you pointed out.

>Also Marco and Star were literally ready to abandon their families and die together, and that's suppose to be seen as romantic.

yeah, what kind of suicide-pact bullshit is this show spewing??

na,madoka saved all witches,star fucked up the multiverse

Bad writing, the writes wanted a scene so they forced the characters to act a certain way to accomplish it. Never caring if it made sense or not.

This makes me very worried about the next generation of girls growing up on cartoons like this one. They'll buy into anything if it's covered in enough saccharine-flavored shit.
I think we need to consider rescinding universal suffrage for a few generations.

>Star tried to kill magic
>Magic comes back to kill her
That would actually be a great plot for another season.

Was this show even popular with minors this past season? The only fans I see for this are old as fuck

How does it not make sense?
>Marco decided he wants to be with Star no matter what, but the portal to Mewni closed before he could get there
>Star decided she wanted to be with Marco no matter what, but the portal to Earth closed before she could get there
the reason they didn't stay together immediately was because they were each thinking it was better for the other person to be with their family

i mean i never said it was, just to show that a lot of people were upset outside of Yea Forums

Tumblr didn't hate this ending as much as they hated Voltron's.

But then again, this ending wasn't as bad as Voltron's. Few things are.

They're literally going "well, there's a couple that fell in love and got to be together, and neither of them was a character created for the end credits scene. That's an improvement." And they're not entirely wrong.

Shit, last-second love was even in Regular Show now that I think of it.

Regular Show: Halfassed couple.
Adventure Time: Bubbles and Marceline end up together, Finn and Simon get fucked.
Voltron: Lance gets fucked, Allura gets killed, Shiro gets a "happy ending" that they drew on post-it-notes when they realized the original ending was too shitty.
Samurai Jack: Jack gets fucked
SVTFOE: Okay, there's a happy couple! Also, the main hero committed genocide.

Good fucking grief, is it that hard to give people a decent happy ending? The best we've had in years was the bittersweet "maybe we'll visit another summer" of Gravity Falls, and the "our universe is fucked, but we've ended up in a non-shitty universe" of Mystery Incorporated.

Attached: sir not appearing in this film.jpg (1024x573, 57K)

Did the showrunners know they lost the kids, do you think? I had this idea not long ago of the concept of an "anti-child". Not a functional adult that can tap into their childhood or a manchild that can't let go of nostalgic things from their childhood go, but a sort of creature that doesn't have a child's wonder whatsoever and instead uses some kind of misshapen, screwy substitute?
It would explain a great deal about tumblr vs Yea Forums attitudes and priorities. Just about anything made for children is inherently a product or toy commercial or something artificial but while the good stuff evokes a child-like wonder in some people, be they children or autists, the medium is currently over-saturated with things that appeal to the anti-child instead.

>Solaria seeing firsthand how her ideology destroyed countless lives and left Mina a violent and psychologically damaged shell of the young girl that she once knew
>forced to lay down the blade and reach out to the one she wronged
That could have been great.

Janna was literally cucked to death.

Attached: janna_dies.gif (540x304, 405K)

Again though, Eclipsa does NOT want to be in charge. She's going to be thrilled when she finds out she can just go "fuck my throne, take it from here Mister President!" and make a living posting youtube videos of her husband struggling to understand Earth customs.

I don't subscribe to the interpretations that there were more than one universe in Mystery Incorporated. It was certainly never stated that they were in a different universe, it was said they were in a different timeline. Time followed Back to the Future logic, not multiverse theory. So the universe is the same but the time lined out differently than before.
Yea Forums was essentially making the ending of MI darker than it was for no reason.

Meduka was a good egg that saw friends suffering because of witches as a concept and wanted to stop them.

Star was having a tantrum and blamed social and political issues on magical phenomenon.

You know, amidst the torrent of everyone's complaints, I still thought that was probably Janna's funniest scene.

Star: I never betrayed my dream
Tophat: STAAAAAAARRR!!

Attached: DYEHuReW4AAqv8q[1].jpg (817x1200, 247K)

We all know who is waiting for her turn.

Attached: janna_slidin_in_the_DMs.gif (500x281, 631K)

I mean, if you like.

I'm just saying it's weird that it's so hard for cartoon writers to give us a straightforward happy ending without anyone getting left Forever Alone or causing genocide.

The show that had Velma's girlfriend get machine-gunned to death by Nazi robots working for a Lovecraftian abomination had a happier ending than the cutesy Disney show about a kid with a magic wand.

It should not be this fucking hard.

Madoka saved magical girls from despair while Star eradicated magical creatures

Attached: 1550758770326.png (1800x1260, 2.47M)

Are cartoonists just incapable of coming up with endings?

It helps when the show isn't being run by a madwoman hiding decades of scorn for privileged girls behind her toothy grin.
Imagine being Nefcy and 12 and all the pretty girls torment you over liking Korean cartoons and pretending you have magical powers. But now suddenly it's fucking OK for girls to be into that shit so all the pretty ones do it and get all the boys. And motherfucking Disney wants to put magic in her show? She will shit on their cake. She will shit on their cake and they'll love it.

So what I don't get is why exactly we're supposed to be rooting for Eclipsa and Star after the monarchy steals everyone's homes and give them over to the monsters. Or how Eclipsa marrying a serial killer cannibal and spawning an abomination wasn't a good reason for her to be deposed in the first place. Like isn't the Queen stealing your home and giving it to monsters exactly the sort of scenario that her marrying the King of the Monsters would make you fear?

Attached: Star Butterfly Cuck Queen.jpg (840x664, 103K)

Thats the problem with Boarded driven shows, you are putting the people that make the pictures to write the stories.

>Why didn't Toffee lose his memory while in the realm of magic?

Mewmans are privileged. Need to redistribute the wealth. So says the princesses who run shit.

Am I blind or is their icon Star Platinum over a lesbian flag

There's something so inherently dark about what happened to the MHC.
They where always morally gray, but so where a lot of characters and they still had interior lives and motivations.

And then near the end the show stopped caring and they started prioritising the persecution of Monsters just because. We don't get to know why or where they're hatred of Monsters came from.
And Glossaryck's going round, explicitly hating his kids and wanting them gone...and you think they're going to challenge Glossaryck on fucking up his kids and doing nothing to guide them morally...
But nope, he was right. They really are just innately terrible and need to die. Not like the Mewmans or the Queens who learned their hatred from previous gens and who can change. Just inherently monstrous beings who need to be killed or accept death for everyone else to be happy.

So dehumanization is fine, you just have to pick the right targets.

His brain rotted.
His brain healed.
His brain rotted.
His brain healed.
His brain rotted.
His brain healed.
Fucking hax regen.

Why would they introduce him, a pitiful being whose done nothing wrong just so he can be murder-suicided by his dad?

Why is a kids show saying that some parnetal abuse is ok, even correct.

Ludo got a chance at redemption, the MHC didn't, because, well, fuck you, show's over.

I mean is it supposed to be a satire of multiculturalism run amok? Or is the lesson really supposed to be that the Mewans deserved it?

I don't give a shit about MHC or any other magical literal who's.

Attached: 3qykq4qtw0r21.jpg (750x1334, 66K)

you're assuming it was written by people with plans and points.

They ran into a room, went "fuck fuck fuck" a lot and threw together a half-assed plot on a whiteboard.

It's a cartoon if this is enough to negatively affect a child then it's the bad parenting you should be worrying about.

Fucking zoomer.

Attached: Griffith-holding-sable.png (300x434, 246K)

You're a lot less cute with plain cheeks, by the way.

>So dehumanization is fine, you just have to pick the right targets.
I think you just summarized the problem here, its a anti racism message, that is still pro dehumanizing certain groups. Like revolution in the farm "all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

The Star Vs crew fell into the same trap the group in the opposite side fell.

Attached: maxresdefault[5].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>I guess the real message of Star is how the rich and privelege will only look out for themselves and fuck anyone else over at a moment's notice.
Just like a shoujo manga. Sasuga Nefcy-sama.

Attached: HYD.jpg (1200x768, 256K)

And why did they think Monsters would stop them from making schedules.

>actually had a moment with confronting being wiped out of existence for the greater good, finding a 2nd option then having it all happen anyway.

One day that kid might grow up to write shit cartoons. The cycle just continues.

Yep. Still pissed.

Then blame the person that hired them. Any dumb kid can do them same with or without watching star.

Father time is dead...
But the wheel of progress is turning?

Don't tell me the hamsters just fucking survive the snap...

Attached: S2E32_Father_Time_riding_the_Wheel_of_Progress.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

I think she was made to be an annoying, vapid character intentionally.

You know, despite the hipster shit and 80s references, I think Regular Show was the last millennial cartoon that had a childish feeling. Again, the writers liked to project their personal grievances and relationship issues but there was a simplicity on Rigby and Mordecai running out like children from teacher Benson and wanting to play videogames and hang out with other (man)children. I don't know, I'm not a child and I don't have children but RS finale made way better numbers than AT despite having zero support from CN so there's that.

Not a day goes by when I'm not glad I dropped this garbage
SU too, that shit needs to burn already

Attached: 1556940726481.png (538x544, 500K)

It sure was something else

Attached: Korra nation.jpg (1903x4537, 2.93M)

nah, Nefcy loves her.

Yea Forums is GoT central right now, so I say we're best by not being the worst

i will forever be angry monster arm never got a 2nd chance at being a villian

1. The people suffering from this aren't anybody we care about.
2. Star and Marco are basically already married.

heres my take on it, without changing the general plot:

instead of destroying the magic. Star gets the idea that casting a spell that needs so much magic to succeed would break the solarian warrior spells (not enough magic left to sustain it) marco get an idea: to move mewni to the real world, as a planet opposite of earth in the solar system. star cant muster enough magic to do it, so moon, eclipsa, meteora and even marco with the wand help to do it. it works but marco is ejected from mewni from the magical shenanigans. the solarian warriors are defeated and mewni lose the ability to cast magic. portals cant be used anymore but marco can use the wand with janna's tiny unicorn in it to communicate with star. months later, mewni is fully in the solar system and marco can finally be with star again after magic mostly returns to mewni.

Soo, it's finally over Yea Forums?
>Let dead unicorns rest Yea Forums.

Attached: Star vs_Dead Unicorn.jpg (640x360, 41K)

I don’t get it.
Why would they have an episode fleshing out all the spells some more right before they all got genocided?

No, it isn't.
Parents can only accomplish so much. If your retort to things like school conditions, modern media and socializations through internet is just "bad parenting durr" what you're advocating is that the parent must instead fully control the child's growth so that they're not corrupted by how shit the world has become. And since this is a global problem that will affect all of western civilization in the long run it's time to understand this isn't an individual problem with individual solutions, and consider the option to purge the corruption of the world together.

RS was great because even though it was episodic the fact they had character growth with mordecai and rigby wasting their 20s on the park and then moving on near the end of their 20s to real adult shit made it feel more satisfying.

Everything about this finale is a window into the writers' horrifying morality.

Dropped this show at Season 2. Can someone give me the
>quick rundown
on why the finale sucked?

Star actually did what Toffee wanted to do from the get go, get the universe rid of magic forever.
She destroyed Magic and unironically Thanos-ed all magical beings in the multiverse... so Toffee unironically won

monsters dindu nuffin. eclispa dindu nuffin wrong. mewmans are racist. pls love eclipsa and her ugly daughter

She deserved better.

Based. Toffee was cool.

And so a fandom comes to an end.
Now I will wait to see the same happening to the colored horses fandom.

When I finished the last episode I was mad at how bad it was, now I'm just sad, 4 years of this show just to end up like with thismediocre solution at the end, killing off the magic that actually made these worlds interesting, it just so retarded

Attached: 1529656732724.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

She damned everything and everyone. All for the sake of love...

Attached: Devilman_v01c01_p020.jpg (340x421, 34K)

Attached: dewey beats truman.png (800x400, 287K)

>You can't even do the "maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way" meme because they're all dead
Jesus christ, Star

Attached: 1544756892273.png (1364x768, 1.55M)

Because she was first that did dark magic

Solaria's soldiers were way darker.

Like... she turned innocent people into roid-heads that exploded after a while.

lol

The show should've changed into Ludo vs The Forces of Evil and showed him actually becoming adept at magic as a contrast to Star who was just already super powerful because she's so quirky xD.

Based and Ludopilled

Attached: Supreme Champion.jpg (96x95, 3K)

That's... uncannily accurate.
>inb4 deleted scene of Godhead Star raping Marco in front of a hysterically angry... Heckapoo?

The inclusion of that scene alone would unironically elevate this show to a masterpiece.

>the next season opens up with a cheery flashback sequence inside of the wand as everything abruptly descends into horrible chaos during the magic purge
>Spider with a top hat somehow manages to survive the wand's collapse as his friends fall around him and fade away one by one

All things considered this was a fucked up finale.

>Star...
>I saved your life.
>W... Why...?

The finale was... horrifying. It was absolutely fucking horrifying wasn't it? I mean, I think we're all still kind of in shock. The shock will turn to anger soon. Anger at having this malice-in-animated-form inflicted upon our innocent souls for no apparent reason.

What did we do to make Disney hate us so? Are they hurting us just because they can?

Attached: evhjjyahsaidcfylzfcesopnjdmdgjqecmdjfdwb-350x600.jpg (350x513, 124K)

Fuck you Ryo, you are gay and stupid.

I feel like all this could have been avoided if some adult would have told the hormonal teenager to stop being such a cunt.