Bye

Bye...

Attached: ef4e54ec-5e47-4932-9eef-1bf82d78af1e.png (1280x1610, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IN THE AAAAAAARMS OOOOF THE AAAANGELS
Pour one for our fallen waifu lads

Attached: 1558258636923.jpg (736x1021, 170K)

Good riddance you piece of shit.

never forget

Attached: 1558270685576.png (900x900, 171K)

F

Why did they have to die :( Nefcy didn't have to do this.

>wait, that gonna kill you
>Marco, I want to die
like father like daughter

Attached: 1555843909911.jpg (918x1080, 175K)

Cause they wrote themselves into a corner by tackling a subject they didn't have the writing chops to properly resolve.

Attached: Hekapoo.full.2306499.jpg (915x1200, 108K)

It's pretty sick that Rhombulus and Omnitraxus just vanished from existence in the middle of their pizza party.

At least H-poo knew wha was coming and had time to get wasted or fuck a dude or something.

Rhombulus deserves better

Why is there no picture?

Hekapoo server:
discord.
gg/qjFBmpv

Good riddance

Attached: 1558241596282.png (544x572, 224K)

>you're gonna die
>uh whatever I don't care
sure, yes, how convenient, the magical being wants to die anyway

svtfoe is shit confirmed

is unfair

Do Star and Marco finally fuck/get together? It's been a while since i've watched this show, and i do not intend to waste time catching up, but i do need to know about them for... reasons.

Yes, they get their happy ending

If magic is dead why did they not take ponyhead instead.

And they will keep cucking each other afterwards.

Nefcy stopped giving a fuck after S2 and let Cotugno finish the story for her

>Cause they wrote themselves into a corner by tackling a subject they didn't have the writing chops to properly resolve.
THIS

And it still hurts ;_;

It's pretty relieving, or pretty fucked up that she was possibly an off screen kill.

No he didn't, he was probably the most incompetent character in the show with powers and responsibilities that far exceeded his mental capacity.

>Todo tiene su final
>Nada dura para siempre
>Tenemos que recordar
>Que no existe eternidad

Maybe not dead entirely, just kept around in case they ever decide to do a spin-off, they didn't show a frame with her dead.

They're all dead now.

Attached: iiIAfOSmwCz9T6aBIpbLleyVkWI.jpg (780x439, 69K)

Star murdered her in cold blood, after Marco spent more than half his life getting to know her, and after Hekapoo saved the lives of Star, Moon, Eclipsa, and Marco. Star is a monster.

That's what happens when inferior storyboarders use blackmail to carry out a coup against a brilliant showrunner like Nefcy.

Attached: Sabrina+Cotugno+46th+Annual+Annie+Awards+PAnNAnBRGafl.jpg (419x600, 80K)

Got anything approaching evidence for that claim, champ?

An insider leaked it; check the archives.

>insider leak
Fucking nothing then.

it all seems so pointless
I don't even want to rewatch the show now

she was my favorite and they butchered her character
yupp
great

So long, squishy thighs

Attached: Blessed thighs.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

But what was left of Hekapoo? Her dress? The horns? A couple of bunched up tissues?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-19-11h54m16s966.png (1920x1090, 1.8M)

her crown and a pile of ash...

the pizza

her dress bent over a bar stool, her panties on the floor, her boots spread apart and a drink spilled on the side. Because we know that how she died

Attached: hekapoo.png (1200x1080, 992K)

broken scissors

Lewd

What's with characters in dresses having such oddly appealing yet hidden away features?
Pic partially related.

Attached: 1552420950219510.png (465x837, 377K)

She lived a good life. Considering the way time works in her world she most likely is older than Glossaryck. Plus she accepted her fate and rather than go spend her final moments in her own world for a few years she was chilling at the bar.

>You will never grasp her little white ass.

>Rather than go spend her final moments in her own world for a few years
Feel as though if anyone were to asspull a reason for her survival, i'd say the conflicting rules of her world possibly counteracting the loss of magic.

Still, she really did, she lived it how she wanted to and did what she thought was right even when told she was wrong.

Did the carpet match the drapes?

>little
Son, that ass could smother a basketball team.

What happened?

Apparently everyone on the magical council was imaginary.

F

Attached: 1510137779460.jpg (1000x1100, 726K)

Artist?

Star snapped all magical creatures. Hekapoo's dead. Spider With a Top Hat is dead. The Laser Puppies are dead. They're all fucking dead.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Explain.

>Give us character development on the Spells, Find my self liking Narwhal Blast. all of them are practically killed

#MagicLivesMatter

Attached: Is this fine Oak.gif (480x270, 2.02M)

>Heckapoo's whole attitude about the plan

zero fucks given

Attached: peace out 2.gif (500x288, 2.54M)

Playing off the commission's deaths like a joke, especially after Hekapoo went out of her way to save all their lives, seems bizarrely cruel...

Attached: 3487503.jpg (747x711, 89K)

He was still a aggressive hothead early on but I think it's a shame they just made him a dumb baddie that dies off-screen in the end. He used to be Star's bro for a while, and out of the whole commission I expected him to be the one to get a redemption arc.

Man, Spider with a top hat worked so hard just to be collateral damage in the end...

It only showed the corpses of the two asshole ones I guess so it was fine to em.

Heckapoo probably poofed off screen leaving behind a crown. Though she went while downing some alcohol and yelling "Peace out fuckers!" before going

bizarrely cruel is a pretty good summary of the show from day one. Remember when Star used to accidentally make rogue magical creatures that would attack people?

Star from the beginning and Star at the end are basically entirely different characters

Remember when Star would shit talk monsters and beat the fucking tar out of them without a care while causing collateral damage and putting innocent people in danger?

Yeah, but I rarely took scenes like that in season one very seriously because it was just played up for background dark humor. But now it's a big statement of where the entire show's character development has led them to and it entailed several major characters dying for questionable reasons.

All dead, i'll would put them in the memorial but there is no more space left.

Attached: In Memory of the Fallen small.jpg (3969x3969, 2.56M)

Don't worry user, there is always a place for the dead to be remembered.

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (5669x5669, 3.65M)

>Janna
I laughed.

Attached: heckadie.png (500x639, 76K)

Since romb and omni reverted to what (presumably) glossaryck made them out of, I'd guess Hekapoo would turn into... a candle?

I mean she's got white skin and the whole "blow out my flame" thing goin on.
just a guess though.

A logical possibility. There may have been some of those on the tables at the tavern.

Attached: 1544040176270.png (700x700, 444K)

Man, I'm glad I stopped watching this shit when the new season began.
I couldn't find any rips of s4e1 anywhere, they were listed but it was the following episode that was actually there, so I didn't watch it and forgot about it. Then, I see all these threads about how Heckapoo, Kelly, and Jackie got full character assassinations because instead of making Starco work by having Marco come to the conclusion despite all these other options, they just completely eliminated all the other options. It makes me hate Starco even more than I did after Booth Buddies, and I fucking hated it then because of Marco losing his $650 after all that time. I really liked the idea of everything being put forward that they were supposed to get together, but they completely ignore the "prophecy" bs without any fanfare, Tom redeems himself from the douche status that made Star break up with him, and Marco gets with Kelly because they had mutual feelings for each other, ie she actually cared about his birthday while Star was more concerned with the fireworks display.
She sacrificed all magic in the entire multiverse, killing this many magic beings in the process? This sounds like the meme "She killed billions to save millions." And no, I don't have that backwards, because I imagine there'd be exponentially more magical beings in the multiverse than there are monsters in Mewni. And what of the magical monsters?
Bunch of bullshit I'm glad I didn't put the final time investment into.

>only good thing from this shitshow of a cartoon gets killed in the finale
Great job

NEVER FORGOTTEN

Attached: 1557868071818.png (1800x2274, 2.01M)

was going with low expectations but they were still lowered

Attached: drake unsurprised.gif (245x214, 1.42M)

get used to it

Attached: 1501455578500.png (1089x1062, 302K)

Is there a reason they had to die and couldn't just lose their magical abilities?

So the audience could see the carnage was real.

Attached: With+the+sheer+size+of+her+hair+and+dress+it+_aef3a601c35020887cb90b42d03d9cdd.jpg (900x1237, 224K)

The High Commission is the biggest retards who have kept up a hypocritical system and are the cause of the show's conflicts. I get it that they semi deserved it but you'd think they'd just lose their powers at most since Star's Spells have a level of cognition and emotions

Source?

anyone knows the author
>someone suddenly goes "hur dur google it"
already did so, no shit

Attached: dvsf.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I will masturbate to her one last time and accept her death.

Bigger more complete version. They will be missed, Specially Spider with a top hat.

Attached: tumblr_prryfgzcbb1rzxhn7o1_1280.jpg (1280x1477, 671K)

>Marco actually getting good at improvising with the wand.
>World finally mixed at its most interesting version so far.
>Bye, show over, you can't keep that.

All that effort trying to catch that Spell With No Name to save all dimensions.
And they got wiped out by the mortals anyway.

So that big foreboding closeup was for nothing

Maybe this was the real reason Glossy wanted all magic to be gone. He predicted the spell would eventually get out and destroy the multiverse.

A puddle of cum from the gangbang she was enjoying in her final moments.

So what the fuck is that moose guy? I thought he was one of Glossaryicks creations, but it turns out he's just another monster they pretend isnt a monster?

Could just be another race like demons and ponyheads.

That's assuming he's from Mewni in the first place, he could be from a different dimension entirely like Kelly.

So that's why they tried to dehumanize these guys.

Attached: HECU_gasmask_model.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Started from the bottom

Body was too ridiculous to continue existing.

Attached: TonyRegret.jpg (194x343, 16K)

It still blows my mind a show like this just casually killed off so many members of the cast, like holy shit. What a weird ending that was totally glazed over.

Oh no no no hekafriends...

>People still think nefcy is in charge of the show

Lol

What a shitshow of a shit show

>who have kept up a hypocritical system and are the cause of the show's conflicts.
I never got a good impression on why they they thought or got the idea that Monsters having rights would annul their jobs.
Especially that they seem to have all shown regret or a desire for peace otherwise.
>and are the cause of the show's conflicts.
So you'd think that the final threat would be Stars facing off them. Maybe with some pathos given that we've spent enough time with them to care.
But nope. "Kill me now" and let's laugh at their corpses.

>...at least once otherwise.