This is my wife

Please say something nice about her.

Attached: 60563605_489211971822452_1399940033170898944_n.png (1366x768, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She deserved better writing

well that design was...disappointing

She was a whore who damned her kingdom and her people for monster dick.

Star did the same thing on a cosmic scale for Earth dick.

fuck off Globgor, no one likes you

t. powerless Mina who now lives in the woods with her husbando

She's trash.

what was the point of the Meteora and Glossaryk episode? just so we could see her turning into a butterfly?

Yes.

Worst butterfly form.

In fact, Star's was worse because all Eclipsa really wanted to do was fuck off with her BMC hubby. Star wanted to proactively fuck some shit up for everyone out of her own self-righteousness. If she had only lusted for earth dick, the universe would be fine. It was her cosmic meddling in addition to her dick lust that destroyed the world.

what was the point of episodes about spells?
what was the point of episodes literally about Star's spells living inside her wand?
what was the point of episodes about the MHC?
what was the point of all the other ships if Starco is the most important love that cleaved two dimensions together?
what was the point of the Book of Spells with all the additional lore?

You have shit taste, Globgor!

>Earth gets merged with Mewni
>Globgor learns about the internet
>Globgor now posts on Yea Forums

lol

this all wouldn't have happened if Eclipsa simply didn't become queen again, she could have easily rejected the title

>she could have easily rejected the title
if only they weren't pusing an agenda

She's a dirty monsterlover

you are a whore that betrayed her species, caused the butterfly-line to be delegetimized, cuckholded your husband, expected your subjects to accept a miscerant as their next queen, and ultimativly started the chain that would lead to all Magic getting destroyed.

you deserve to watch your family die in front of you in the most painful and humililating ways possible, with the monsters as a whole getting genocided anyway.

Her voice was the best part about this show.

fuck the british accent it's a lazy hack to hide the lack of emotional range of the actor.

Hi, Globgor

Agreed and I don't understand why all the Queens had a Br*toid accent except for Star.

Well have there ever been any American queens?

>Wait! Eclipsa! Before I go, there is something I must tell you about Mewni's tax policccyyy....

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E21.Cleaved.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_09.30.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Without magic Eclipsa never would have seen her family again

She's not my waifu......

Hekapoo discord:
discord.
gg/qjFBmpv

Attached: 1550212416602.jpg (794x800, 78K)

She's fucking ugly, and an easy target now that she's stuck on Earth without her magic!

Attached: S3E24_Mina_'what_the_heck_are_you_doing_here_'.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>Tax everything!
>Bleed them dry!

She's my wife too user. Rock on fellow Eclipsabro.
She's a sweetie and cutie and was the best character/best part of seasons 3 & 4. She's a got a rad design, backstory, personality and voice. The show has problems bu I'll always love her and I'm happy she was around.
If she's happy, I'm happy.

Attached: 4646547546575434563.png (776x1021, 935K)

The idea was that Star, Moon, and Eclipsa wouldn't be able to destroy magic on their own. Glossarick had to teach Meteora magic early so she'd be there to help the other three. Hence "the future of magic is in good hands".

But from a writing standpoint, yeah. It was just to see her turning into a butterfly.

Go to bed Globgor

Her mother did that. Eclipsa fell in love with monster just because Solaria was so antimonsters .

Filthy monster smoocher

What? Eclipsa was the one who fucked monsters, spawned that missbegotten half-breed bastard, only to run off like a dumb teenager, expecting her cuckholded husband to take care of the spawn.

Really, I'm impressed he didn't just throw her into a river, would've prevented a lot of problems.

>what was the point of episodes about spells?
>what was the point of episodes literally about Star's spells living inside her wand?
Most were just silly gimmick episodes. The last served as foreshadowing for the spell with no name so when Eclipsa called upon it the audience was clear that this spell was something different from what we'd seen from her already.
>what was the point of episodes about the MHC?
Authority figures outside of the Butterfly family, it was because of them that Eclipsa was imprisoned.
>what was the point of all the other ships if Starco is the most important love that cleaved two dimensions together?
Because until they were both able to admit it there were other dating opportunities, really only Kellyco felt pointless since it was introduced as a rebound and ditched in a throw away line while Tomco and Jarco got send offs and impact on Starco scenes.
>what was the point of the Book of Spells with all the additional lore?
World building.

Why didn't Mina instantly die for being as old as solaria?

REMINDER THAT EARTH AND MEWNI DID NOT MERGE
REMINDER THAT ONLY ECHO CREEK WAS TRANSPORTED TO MEWNI

Attached: 6352423.gif (367x265, 558K)

Don't fug the bugs

I guess it's just not a constant healing kind of anti-aging magic. It just means from now on they'll age normally.

I'm gonna fug the goth bug.
4 more arms, better hugs and snuggles.

Attached: tumblr_prqyduJ2MV1swy8r2_1280.png (1280x719, 561K)

Why would she? The magic kept her body in peak condition. Turning it off doesn't mean she suddenly gets hit with the hundreds of years of decay her body would have experienced if it wasn't in peak condition. It just means her body will decay normally from now on.

Her live appearance didn't translate from her royal portrait. Something with the eyes I think.

AGHHHHHH SAVE ME SOLARIA

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E21.Cleaved.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264SRS.mkv_snapshot_08.08.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

Attached: Acceptance.webm (960x540, 1.89M)

>how the fuck are you still alive

That was my exact fucking thought when I saw that scene

Attached: 1462574060887.jpg (377x566, 52K)

But if Toffee did it by himself, why not Star?

I like the antennae
it's fucking weird that meteora's form wasn't in any way different, and that she was able to do it pre-mewberty

I can't blame her for wanting to get creampied by ten foot long monster dick.

how do you know