Post characters who were vindicated by history

Post characters who were vindicated by history

Attached: 6cc360e05e9470705e1f93618f2aaeb29241d493r1-500-281v2_uhq.jpg (500x281, 23K)

He didn't do anything, you dumbo.

I forgot what his motivation even was.

Get rid of magic, because it oppresses people. People, as in, the native monster inhabitants of the dimension of Mewni.

It bugs me that this character is linked to this show. He deserved better.

Attached: cartoon-hitler.jpg (651x387, 43K)

now with magic gone monsters will just be oppressed on earth, congratulations star

No magic to oppress the monsters.
>well, then humans with superior technology will oppress them
Monsters can use technology as well. Also, the monsters will simply intermingle with society, and in the end, you'll get a weird country where everyone has some weird superpowers as a result from humans and mewni natives having forbidden sex together.

75% of the monsters will die from the common cold before they understand how to operate a gun.

The monsters aren't humans, so they're not susceptible to human germs. And even if they were, the human ancestors of the mewmans would have already immunized the monster natives from whatever icky picky nasty germs that humans have inside them.

>The monsters aren't humans, so they're not susceptible to human germs.
Because obviously monsters like Tom's mom and Mewman's like Tom's dad can't create hybrids like Tom.
Tom who?
>And even if they were, the human ancestors of the mewmans would have already immunized the monster natives from whatever icky picky nasty germs that humans have inside them.
Because flu viruses aren't unique strains
Because viruses don't evolve
Because early American colonists carried every disease known to the modern world

Let's turn it around. 75% of all humans on Earth die because of new icky picky germs from mewmans and monsters.

If the 75% includes Ponyhead it is all good. So it won't.

I stopped watching once he got offed, but according to the amount of tears I'm seeing; he was the best part of the show.

Glad I dropped it when I did.

The monsters have been living with humans for a thousand years. I don't think human germs are going to kill them.

humans have tech. Monsters don't.

Im pretty sure Nefcy had ideas what to do about him in S3 and S4 but everything was turned to shit by Cotugno and her SJW writing

Tech is something that everyone can use. Magic is something that only mewman queens can use.

>acting as though Nefcy wasn’t completely on board with her agenda to start with.

Pathogens aren't static, dumb dumb. They change and evolve super fast. The bacteria and viruses the humans brought with them to Mewni in ancient time would not be anything like modern ones.

Monsters can use magic as well.

And who’s going to give the monster the tech they don’t have? Are the vaccines and antibiotics going to magically appear out of thin air? Oh wait, they can't because there isn’t any magic anymore

You say that like the 1st world nations aren't throwing aid, tech and medicine at Africans who only use it to be warlock cannibals while inviting in rapists to buttfuck their children