youtube.com/watch?v=MIERsgtYIao
youtu.be/PnF8_np6K9E?t=552
youtu.be/EgOs292k2Vs?t=390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Old Taxi
Cringy faggot from hell
>New Taxi
...I don't hate him.

Reminder that the Pizza Party Podcast can only be saved through kicking out everyone but Pan and Jim and replacing the rest with

>MysteriousMrEnter
>E;R
>Tom Preston
>Mumkey Jones

I second this but, why Mr.Enter?

Also this thread is probably gonna be deleted soon, have fun

What an absolute trainwreck that would be maybe even more so than the regular podcast.

Last podcast was great

Attached: 47203387_795275070824269_8372629485985890467_n.jpg (960x960, 63K)

I just want prat to be on the podcast again. I got an instant crush the first time

THAT'S NESSKA?!

SHE'S HOT

Not even shitposting, I am genuinely curious: Why are cartoon reviewing e-celebs Yea Forums but game reviewing e-celebs not Yea Forums?
Also, I like Pan, but FUCK I can't stand Izzy, and I hated his take of "you can't dislike nu-ra because the original was shit haha". No, I don't even hate it for the lesbians, I hate it for the art direction. It should've been more akin to Red Sonja.

Izzy is fine sometimes
He actually is in the industry and is fine when not talking about trans shit
But he does basically force the cast to be more liberal and limits the kind of people they can bring

He. Fucking. Won.

Attached: 1558148712532.png (676x558, 414K)

Attached: 56942681_132635511134544_5962684511104426188_n.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Whitexicans always get the hottest girlfriends

mods will delete this post but not this shittyme-celeb thread

Attached: 1542887048340.png (800x450, 98K)

No this thread will definitely get deleted

they've deleted all the Pan threads that have been posted today (and before).

>That episode with Prat
>She asked about paper

Before this thread gets deleted I want to ask:

If you were invited on the podcast would you accept?

He's a huge dicksucker for modern cartoons. He sold out.

>its the first baby I ever had

Attached: 857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg (2048x1024, 139K)

Pan sounds like a fun dude and can carry a conversation on stream so sure

Then why does this raving homosexual keep making them, can he got get the hint that the board is for comics and cartoons. At least pretend to make a thread about his shitty webcomic jfc

Enter is pretty based nowadays when he's on stream when he can figure out something to talk about. Rebel Taxi is a huge faggot but I'd love to see Enter on his podcast.

So is nobody gonna talk about nesska revealing she's pregnant and breaking down crying during a livestream? Or how pan's real name is Jose?

Monkey Incident 2.0 is coming

I don't watch his casts. But I gotta say his scripted and edited material is pretty solid. I thought Yea Forums hates the guy. But he's like a more Yea Forums version of Saberspark.

They aborted 2 sundays ago.

Is it bad that her crying gave me a hardon? Fuck Pan for being such a fag and instantly clamming up, telling her they're getting an abortion even if she's pregnant. Should've manned the fuck up and fucked the fear out of her.

He is the only youtube animator that stays out of drama and isn't either a soft "everything is good" or "EVERYONE'S OPINION IS WRONG BESIDE MINE", his biggest crime is being such a cuck and at this point is part of his charm.

Source: skip to 1:04:10
youtube.com/watch?v=MIERsgtYIao

I was just about to bring that up lmao
It's hilarious, she goes from saying "I'm not pregnant" to "I might be pregnant" to "Pan, we need to start planning for a baby right this fucking second." That whole stream was AIDS though when it came to reviewing the movie they were trying to review. Pan couldn't even get out half a sentence without nesska screeching and not understanding the plot to a kids' movie, all the while calling every character "this bitch" like an edgy 14 year old girl.

Source?

Source?

Izzy is fine, much better than Nolan who doesn't seem to even really want to be their most of the time but stays because nobody would know who he is otherwise. He barely even hides the fact he doesn't want to be there, like that time you could hear him playing Mario 64 over his mic in that one podcast.

They said it in the same stream.
"There's a planned parenthood 2 hours away, let's go next Sunday"

Neither of them wanted the kid anyways, Nesska hasn't been sick since that stream, she hasn't got out of stream for a while to puke, better to not have another Wednesday issue

>Playback on other websites disabled by the owner
For what purpose??

Not to mention Nesska BTFO pan and told him thatbhe should move on from simple youtube videos and buttons and actuallt apply for an internship towards the end of the same stream.

This would be the most based redpilled animation podcast on earth

>the part where she begs to peg him

Attached: 1534616800416.jpg (1265x1319, 204K)

Yes

Are you really impressed by Pan dating a femdom?

Ah yes, Rebeltaxi, one of those Yea Forums related things Yea Forums keeps deleting.... like Kingdom Hearts.

>WalrusGuy is next guest in the podcast
Yeah boi
Honestly this

Personally the worst in the podcast is Nollan.
He is pedantic, whiny and has a thing for treating the guests as shit, I don't know how he has so many contacts.

nice try, Nolan

Calling me a cunt would be a kinder insult

[Spoiler] he really browses Yea Forums? He looks more like a Reddit type of guy [/spoiler]

I mean he probably browses 8ch

Hah, i see you like to be fucked in ears by shitheads. I can help you with that

Pan sounded like such a clueless child there, I've literally only had one girlfriend before, but at the very least I would've thought to console her when she's very obviously freaking out instead of just saying "we're getting it aborted"

Nesska is Pan's first real girlfriend, and the dude legit has no social skills.
Not an excuse to be so irresponsible, just saying.

This, that Ian Jones-Quartey episode was insufferable because of him. Nolan drank that "hate calarts" koolaid so much that he couldn't contain not being rude to their guest.

>People actually think the pregnancy thing is real
I bet you thought "Wednesday" was real too, huh?

Attached: 1449301053785.png (240x183, 89K)

Imagine getting the luck of having someone who is super in the industry and fucking it up just bc you wanna do your podcast-daily rants about how Calarts bad.

Felt really bad for Jim, he had a good heart to bring his old friend to the Podcast, probably talking good about everyone in there, and had to see this douchebag make an ass of himself

two things, first: nice double trips.

Second; I can relate kind of. I'm literally kind of a white Pan down to age and some proficiency in video editing. I don't go outside and I don't own a car. I don't have real life friends to go do things with, but even then ... like if someone is literally crying and having a mental breakdown infront of you, you can do more than just anxiously asking "did you take the pills!?"

It's similar to how people shit on industry people here, but if they're ever actually confirmed to be IN the thread (in real time) you get a bunch of brown nosers and then the same faggots who want to shit on things without bringing any good arguments to the table.

Wonder why he's been absent the last two podcasts. Is Pan finally sick of him as well? Hope so.

Nolan asked me to be on pan's podcast as a special guest. I want to do it since I like pan's videos but at the same time I don't want to be anywhere near nolan

I would hope so, Nolan certainly brings the least to the podcast. He's literally just an early fan of Pan's that's managed to stick around for so long. He's not noteworthy. Community college graduate that draws poorly proportioned/rendered feitsh artwork/fanart.

Izzy and Jim at least are functioning adults.

Is it worth watching the last two podcasts since nolan is gone?

I sure hope so.
Podcast without him tend to be my favorites, they're more chill and less rant-y.
The only thing I like about Nolan is when he is genuinely nice to Izzy, but that's not enough to actually make me give a shit about the guy

Do it

Definitely, particularly the last one, is a really good podcast

Yes

[Spoiler]Do you need to be on when he's on? Could you not just wait out till he has to be absent for an episode? I'm sure if Noland gave you Pan or Izzy's contact info you could weasel your way into that scenario.[/spoiler]

The last one seemed to be another Mike Mozart situation where they just let the guest talk and talk. Didn't finish it yet.
One before it is fine, although the three guests didn't seem very distinct from one another.

Dude fuck Nolan, do not miss that opportunity.
Maybe talk it out to Pan so that he gives you a podcast place when Nolan isn't there.

Does this guy even waifu Raven anymore?

Attached: 1523035921585.jpg (600x1059, 87K)

Still into Goth girls, still a raven fan, yes.
It was more common and obvious when his Tumblr was active

Functioning adults don’t become trannys

more like high functioning

Really Jose? Pan always sounded more like a Miguel

>You took the pills, right?
>....but you took the pills, right????
>You TOOK the PILLS, RIGHT???
>then Nesska whispers that maybe they shouldn't talk about it on stream
Wew, this is embarrassing

LOL
Fucking based

Where did Nesska reveal his name?

Wait what? I know Pan has a girlfriend but did he really get someone pregnant or is this just memory?

It happened on a stream.
Pan didn't cut it off cuz he never knows when too far is too far, has happened on the podcasts too.

Damn. I really need to get my shit together, I want to enjoy relationship drama too.

Listening to a stream clip it sounds like a joke.

And yet they let the Nostalgia Critic threads reach bump limit. What a strange world we live in.

Thats cuz Pan cared for once, also Nolan wasn't there and thats always a plus

>Abortion
>Making it
Incompatible

E-celeb threads are cancer.

sounds fake

Yeah, the entire exchange sounds really, not even trying-to-be-convincing fake. It's Emily-tier.

That's just how zoomers talk. Any real emotion is cringey and makes you accountable.

So fill me in on this guy. His video topics interest me but his mascot/fursona thing makes him look like a total fag. Are his videos worth watching or is it cringy or something?

If you think his mascot is a fag, wait until you hear the way he talks.

This

I saw a crude pic of him in the recent Alternate History Hub video.

Why do these threads get deleted

I don't really like Pan outside of his properly edited stuff, but didn't the Florida man admit to having a dumpster baby? youtu.be/PnF8_np6K9E?t=552
youtu.be/EgOs292k2Vs?t=390

Or does he just say bullshit for the controversy like implied.

Man that was NUTS

>wanting MrEnter

Who is ER, anyway? I've heard the name, but I can't put a work to it.

Ehhh, sounds like it could be real, but I don't think she really is.

He finally got a goth girl

shitposting reviewer that most likely comes here, critiqued korra, star wars, and steven universe, and makes jokes /pol/ would come up with, and I think pewdiepie did a shout out to him or something? idk, he's pretty good all things considered, if you can handle his humor at least

Yes

>They aborted 2 sundays ago
>Pan is notorious for saying never judge something you haven't seen
>Immediatly judges that his child deserves to die before he sees it.
Kek

He knows how fucked he is.

So when's the baby due?

this but add Jim Sterling and Linkara

Attached: jim bukkake.png (833x534, 298K)

Fuck you I’m eating.

Did Jim pound it to their conference? What a weirdo.

and moviebob to enlighten us with his prophecy of a superior future

Airbrushed as fuck

I'm down for mumkey since it would just be counting down to him being kicked off.

But maybe wait till he's dealt with his problems first.

Hey, what's up? It's Jim

Mumkey was already on once.

And he would get kicked off if he was a reoccurring member.

Prove it.

Sorry, but this needs to be proven.

Hey what's up? It's Jim and today we're going to talk Pan and Nesska's pregnancy scare from 2019.