DC CONFIRMED TO BE ALT-RIGHT INCELS

movieweb.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-comic-book-wonder-woman-dc/

Attached: IMG_20190518_234607.jpg (1440x1208, 224K)

BASED DC

>Cater to a demographic that has no money

I like both WW and AOC and think that idea is utter trash

Just post the cover

>AOC
what

An obnoxious cunt according to what I've heard.

That IS the cover. They tried to get away with using a WW movie promo inage with AOC's face pasted on.

>I like AOC
Explain yourself

Wondy was kicked out of the U.N so that's fair.

>blatantly use a character likeness that you do not own
Wow, way to push their own shit in. What were they thinking?

That Libtard was Hillary's assistant during the election. Fuck Hillary, and fuck this cunt.

Angry Otter Club.

>That IS the cover
Say What? Who would ever want to buy that shitty photoshoped image? That the most stupid thing I ever read

>AOC

I’m a Center-Left Democrat and even I think she’s a meme politician. I can’t wait until she’s voted out next election.

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED

Some psychotic bitch in Congress.

what does a monitor company have to do with Wonder woman?

>Minimal glow on her face from bracelet.
Setting off my OCD big time.

Didn't even realize that that's not Gal Gadot. I guess it tells how similar they look.

Fist and foremost OP is a faggot. Second AOC hasn't even done anything yet, I'm tired of hearing about some chick who isn't even my senator

Attached: 1493169609990.jpg (1024x745, 131K)

A bartender who was propped up by a Young Turks shell company and won a congress seat in New York which she uses to campaign for population reduction to offset the impact of plastic straws and cow farts.

It's just a bad shoop.
No....it's not.

Some new Congress woman who has a lot of followers on Twitter or something.

>t. shivering republitard

Ben Shapiro's waifu

I appreciate the amount of work that went into this

I honestly don't give a fuck about burger politics. but the seethe is strong with you so I hope you get yourself fixed soon

So yeah, a different comic company was gonna use the likeness of Wonder woman to sell a comic.

I care more about social issues and she's nailing a lot of them to me. She doesn't rep the same state as me so it doesn't really matter if I like her though.

>mfw

Attached: aoc.jpg (400x200, 11K)

>I honestly don't give a fuck about burger politics
Yeah, sure.

It's honestly not a very flattering depiction of her.

Attached: D6x88qEXoAAmk1o.jpg (675x1200, 87K)

This is awful. Don't even care about political shit in my comics, but that's some serious fucking derpface.

someone who thinks there are more unemployed people in US than there are actual people

no I'm not exaggerating

Immediately reminded me of this.

Attached: Wonder_Woman_in_AIDES_campaign.jpg (365x273, 20K)

I swear she's a republican plant in the democratic party

>y-yeah s-sure
Fuckin loser

She is Hispanic, what did you expect?

The next president of the united states.

>DC doesn't involve in tumblr politics
>Marvel has a hissy fit
Another day at the Big 2.

>I care more about social issues and she's nailing a lot of them to me.
I live in the bronx, please take her.

God if they rally behind her it'll be a glorious Hilary 2.0

I hope they do.

She won’t win. She is more incompetent than the current shitty Mayor of NY.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

how do you make a cover about age of consent?

Based DC

now that the dust has settled, CAN iron felix return home?

She wouldn't be Hilary 2.0, Hilary didn't give a fuck about young voters and young voters didn't give a fuck about her. I think AOC would lose, it just wouldn't be for the same reasons Hilary would.

>incompetent
>literally one of the most influential representatives in congress at the moment, btfo'ing big pharma in congressional hearings, kicking seething conservatives in the ass on social media on a daily basis, fights with Bernie against predatory loans...

Made you should take off your partisan bias glasses for a second.

Occasional Cortex

yes

Attached: 1537799938083.png (841x630, 104K)

I can't believe how easy it is to manipulate people like you.

This

Wonder Woman can't get AIDS, she's a magic piece of talking clay.

More like anyone with a healing factor should be immune to stds.

I hate it when art is almost good but it's not and it just sits in an uncanny valley like that.

I don't think cover artists should be allowed to draw whatever they want. An artist drawing Trump as The Blob getting fucked in the ass by Putin as The Toad would sell a lot of issues but it would cause a divide and hurt overall company sales.

>shitty assumptions and no policies at all
yep that's an AOC fan alright

Pot, meet kettle.

Kek what a fag

Basically, she is exposing the corruption created by lobbyist and the abuse of big Pharma.

Recently, she pointed out how a company overpriced an HIV drug, when it comes they didn't own the patent (it is owned buy the US government) and its development was mostly paid through governmental aids.

does she even have anything to do with the cover? was she even aware? this to me looks more like DCan't-make-a-movie-universe-worth-shit """defending""" their shit trademarks

I swear, Yea Forums. you just want to look stupid.

Attached: 1528277088784.gif (200x200, 565K)

>who isn't even my senator
She is not in the senate, but in the House.

>she is exposing the corruption created by lobbyist and the abuse of big Pharma
waifu material

Attached: 1529647410791.gif (250x250, 547K)

Dude, this is basic entry level shit that everybody on both side of the party knew already. What makes her special again?

Any Other Candidate

>it's a "name 5" faggot

Attached: 1543981848434.png (752x484, 449K)

>actually thinking a brainlet bartender who thinks banning air travel and cow farts will save the earth and laundered money through her boyfriend is a heroic figure

>Basically, she is exposing the corruption created by lobbyist and the abuse of big Pharma.
"She" is "exposing"?
Where have you been for the last 30 years, super duper mega newfag?
This is nothing new, retard.

I dont see any other prick doing it. Or doing it in a way it goes viral on social media and gets younger people into politics

She's actively talking about it and advocating change, instead of staying quiet because lol everybody already knows that so why do anything.

>I dont see any other prick doing it.
Literally for the past 10 year every single democrat and Republican criticizes big pharma for shitty prescription prices. Why is Yea Forumsmblr so underage?

>She's actively talking about it and advocating change, instead of staying quiet because lol everybody already knows that so why do anything.
That's a whole lot of word for just saying "doing noting and autistically screeching just like any other politician" user.

How I wish AOC was at least 5% of le evil commie amerimutt boomers make her out to be

Attached: 1545844472397.jpg (1728x1529, 366K)

>AOC

Attached: 86281AB8-0C5C-4201-B467-C105232EC968.jpg (750x746, 536K)

She's actively going against the CEOs, retard. It's way more than Trump could ever afford to do before the military or Israel pulls on his chain.

>wants to get rid of trucks especially the big rigs
>doesn’t realize how it will fuck up interstate commerce

Attached: E2C862FF-33B9-450F-980A-61B3F6CC1B90.jpg (520x514, 60K)

So much fucking this. I can't tell you how many times I see these landwhale pink haired cunts coming into shops never buying anything or these creepy "allys" who hang around them sipping on the cheapest Starbucks. How many times I've seen carpenters or plumbers bringing their kids to buy stuff only to be let down by the SJW pandering garbage and switching to DC or Indie comics that don't promote garbage ideologies.

>How many times I've seen carpenters or plumbers bringing their kids to buy stuff only to be let down by the SJW pandering garbage and switching to DC or Indie comics that don't promote garbage ideologies.
Probably zero times.

You probably live in a big city so men with real jobs and kids are a rarity but you're up to your man tits in the SJW's. Where I'm at there's alot.

Trucking is a fucked up profession.

Try reading comic books at least once before talking about them, bub.

The same goes for you, son.

What? Why the fuck would I be in Yea Forums if I didn't read comics?

Try reading anything other than random America Chavez panels.

Oh, I will. Nothing of it will be Marvel, of course.

>She's actively going against the CEOs, retard.
Again
>That's a whole lot of word for just saying "doing noting and autistically screeching just like any other politician" user.

>Oh, I will
Thanks for conceding comic books are not even your thing.

>Marvel comics are still comics and not SJW propaganda

>he knows about AOC going against pharma CEOs
>he thinks him knowing about it without even supporting her isn't a big deal by itself
You're still reeling from the 2016 elections, I get it, ESL-kun. But that's not how American politics work.

>if you don't read Marvel, you hate comic books

Attached: BATMAN_-_EPIS_-_080.png (322x240, 122K)

>he thinks random panels from 2017 cancelled comic book represent every single comic book out there
What am I even saying? You probably think comic book = capes.

I live in England. Gladly.

surprised the brush fire one didn't become "Drivers flee neighborhood where OP was a faggot"

Is there even a Marvel comic WORTH reading other than Immortal Hulk?
I mean, I also read Spidey and Venom, but that's a 20 year habit. Objectively Marvel is treading water right now.

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day. She's a fucking brainlet commie who can't form a coherent defense of her views without about 20 hours of interns researching.

>he likes Immortal Hulk
>he reads nothing but Spider and Venom shit

Attached: picard-cringe[1].jpg (650x400, 30K)

Says the nuMarvel shill.

underrated

>Defending the trash that is 90% of Marvel comics
Alright Disney intern, you win the internet.

>I live in Oceania
FTFY

Attached: 1476940804480.gif (500x376, 485K)

>pointing out the obvious
>"omg guys she's totes going against big pharma"
>meanwhile she's using the same loopholes from other politicians to launder money

Fuck off back to your gated community you commie faggot.

Didn't they also stop a kid from being buried in a Superman coffin or something

Thanks for doing that for me.

Attached: Soup's on.png (288x288, 5K)

>going against pharma is obvious
>somehow the GOP can't even virtue signal about it

>>meanwhile she's using the same loopholes from other politicians to launder money
This was literally fake lmao.

That was just to stop him from coming back stronger than ever.

Citation needed.

Attached: 1557163875710.gif (360x360, 25K)

>This was literally fake lmao.
Exactly, begging for money because you claim you can't afford housing while all your bills are being taken care of is a classic leftist welfare baby scam, not a politician's loophole.

>while all your bills are being taken care
t. Breitbart

So many buzzwords, so little content.

If you wanna be willfully ignorant go ahead, god knows you commie faggots are all about that, I'm not gonna do your homework for you.

Explain how her bills were "taken care of", dummy.

>>somehow the GOP can't even virtue signal about it
Of course not, they literally do something about it rather than just whining about it

>hurr durr not using pre-screened propaganda sources approved by my peers
>"it must totally be bullshit, r-right guys?"

Here the club president.

Attached: original-3191002-1.jpg (292x350, 19K)

>they literally do something about it
They accuse liberals of wanting to murder newborn babies to score boomer votes. They couldn't give less of a fuck about "doing something about it", GOP shill.

>They accuse liberals of wanting to murder newborn babies to score boomer votes.
>accuse
m8.. You're literally proud to abort babies on your own free will.

Rand Paul, and his pops, have been haranguing for decades about how fucked Big Pharma is. There've been alot of politicians, on both sides, who've tried to do something about the Pharma lobby and special interest groups, but US government is rife with corruption and bribery, again on both sides.

>GOP
>doing anything about corrupt as fuck corporations
That's a fucking laugh

>doubles down like a drooling retard
You see what I mean?

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE gets to hear twice a day how his wife is a doctor.
If she were in the House, he would never speak of anything else.

not an argument

It's nice how you have to tell somebody how they feel about an issue in order to win an argument.
But, you also fail on a practical level. People abort embryos. Not babies. The same argument, that could be levied against you, is that you kill a child every time you masturbate.

>liberals want more money
>citizens will require more pay and benefits
>want to keep 1million+ immigrants coming from back water shitholes to pay them less and deprive them of benefits
>if abortions are made illegal or you have to pay for them yourself then more babies will be born thus justifying a cut in all the cheap labor from third world countries
>citizens, that aren't niggers, usually work and don't get on welfare
>justifying a cut to government programs

Do you seriously not see the connection or are you a willfully ignorant, and lazy, comie welfare leach?

I got a laugh out of that tweet of his, saying his wife still went to work. Even though their child was sick and how that makes her better than the left. Despite this being something that would get her fired and a real doctor would know that. Ben's wife probably went out to get laid.

If you fail to make a connection, after working backwards from a conclusion, that is your own fault and nobody elses. Get good.

>goes on a meaningless diatribe that has nothing to do with the subject at hand
You think this is /pol/, where some other schizo is gonna pick up on your broken English?

Actual cover looks pretty different. Now I'm not sure why DC made the call because it's distinct enough to be parody. Guess they didn't want to bother with political shit.

Attached: aoc-wonder-woman.jpg (978x652, 91K)

>It's nice how you have to tell somebody how they feel about an issue in order to win an argument.
But it's not feeling. Libtards literally have no problem with killing babies which is why they get triggered in suggesting any anti-abortion policies.

>People abort embryos. Not babies. The same argument, that could be levied against you, is that you kill a child every time you masturbate.
Oh crap, not this batshit retarded argument again. You do realize that embryos already have basic cognitive function right while sperm does not?

>People abort embryos. Not babies.
Ever seen an abortion? I can understand aborting for rape, incest or a mothers in danger it's a necessary evil, but some cunt not wanting to interrupt her partying lifestyle or not wanting to have the responsibility is not an excuse to abort murder a human life.

Where does all that SJW marvel money come from? What about that Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel movie dough?

All this non-argument

What? What science class did you do to? Is this what they teach in Alabama?
>Ever seen an abortion?
Have you? Why don't you lecture me about this, doctor user.

I don't think you know what constitutes as an argument.

Look at that ESL.

>Making up stories to convince yourself that your circlejerk is actually relevant to anyone but you and your containment board.

Be honest now, did you actually think that happened for a few moments before posting it?

Attached: alita.jpg (1200x675, 210K)

>is that you kill a child every time you masturbate.
My sperm aren't multi-cellular organisms capable of growing into a human being under the right conditions.

Not that user, but I have. It's a procedure where they dismember a fetus and pull it out of a vagina in pieces, what's your point. It's stupid and idiotic that a perfectly healthy potential human is killed.

You've obviously never hung out with SJW types. They're an infestation in Portland. They don't spend their money on bettering their lives or hobbies, they're either druggies who want handouts or losers who buy expensive black shit from hot topic.

Sure is comics and cartoons in here.

Attached: Sage.jpg (300x411, 19K)

>implying Americans deserve to live
>at all

Attached: GPFl.png (320x240, 92K)

You're right. They're single-cellular organisms capable of growing into a human being, under the right conditions.
>Dismember a fetus
If you think that's what they do, then no you haven't.

>>meanwhile she's using the same loopholes from other politicians to launder money
No, she isn't. the only part people hold against her is something she is legally forced to do, because doing otherwise goes against the rules. Rules sheis trying to change.

>You've obviously never hung out with SJW types.
Not that user but I have. /pol/tards are extreme SJW.

>My sperm aren't multi-cellular organisms capable of growing into a human being under the right conditions.
But they could. Just like the lump of brainless cells in the woman's womb could if the woman wanted them to.

>Portland
Those aren't real sjws, they're trend sjws. Their autism isn't in it for the long haul. Also if you live in portland you lack the objectivity to see that your city is a shithole.

>single-cellular organisms
Incorrect, Mr What-Science-Class-Did-You-Do. Sperm cells are not organisms. They are a cell of a greater organism, a human being.

>a perfectly healthy potential human is killed.
As if Christian ISIS cares about that.

Whenever I ask someone to show me an example. They always link me back to the same chick that lost it at hugh mungus or that woman with dyed red hair. They can't show me any other examples. But, on their word alone, I'm supposed to believe there is an apparent infestation. I see a lot of youtubers making a killing getting hyperbolic about this nonsense and not a lot else.

cool story there.

>Even a broken clock can be right twice a day. She's a fucking brainlet commie who can't form a coherent defense
He say basing himself solely on internet meme he picked up.

Also, politician conferring on matters with their team is the norm. I'd even say it's healthy.

?You're right. They're single-cellular organisms capable of growing into a human being, under the right conditions.

So you're saying that aborting a multi-celled organism capable of growing into a human being is potentially murder?

>If you think that's what they do, then no you haven't.

I've observed 2 month and 4 month abortions. I know what I'm talking about.

>Also, politician conferring on matters with their team is the norm. I'd even say it's healthy.
And that's why Republican and Trump is the best :^)

>objectivity to see that your city is a shithole.

My city IS a shithole and needs to be purged. We're in agreement there.

So if AOC is the WW of the Democrat party, who is the Carol Danvers of the GOP?

Different person. Not that it matters. Being pedantic didn't actually change the point that was made. By your rules, no one can masturbate and trying to define the difference between an embryo and sperm is splitting hairs; when the contrast is an actual baby.

>brainless cells
An embryo has a brain and the beginnings of a nervous system within the first two months

Purged of people that would rather complain about drug junkies, then clean up their city? Yeah, I suppose we are in agreement.

No, you don't.

Aside from the multi-part, yes they are.
Also the reality is that the female body rejects fetuses on its own very commonly.
You mostly never even know because the difference between a very early miscarriage and slightly irregular period is hard to detect.
And that is why abortions also come in pill form for the most part. They induce a pretty uncomplicated miscarriage before the fetus reaches anything approaching human shape, or size exceeding a dime.

Too bad that """""brain""""" is an unconscious, unfeeling mass of cells that won't develop thought until the third trimester.

I'm not being pedantic you disingenuous fuck. There is a real, tangible difference between a fucking sperm cell and a living creature in its fetal development stage.
I'm a pro-choice guy and I think the recent ruling in Alabama is completely fucking nuts. But I despise this attempt to de-humanise human embryos. It's disgusting.

>Also the reality is that the female body rejects fetuses on its own very commonly.
People die in innocuous ways all the time so I guess that puts murder on the table.

>There is a real, tangible difference between a fucking sperm cell and a living creature in its fetal development stage.
About a few million cells? And even that's not the size of a dime.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: matsushita1.webm (512x384, 1.23M)

Yeah, there is a real tangible difference between a sperm cell and a living creature. But, that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about the lack of differences between a sperm cell and an embryo. Also, I call bullshit on you ever being pro-choice. Pro-choice is pro-life. Christian ISIS doesn't want living babies, they want dead soldiers. But, I guess you're too busy projecting to give solid points.

>Christian ISIS doesn't want living babies, they want dead soldiers. But, I guess you're too busy projecting to give solid points.
I legitimately have no idea what you're trying to say here, so I'm out. There's no point in talking to a crazy person

>puts kids in cages for no good reason and has no fucking clue what she's doing wrong to make everyone so upset
Uh, Trump?

It always comes down to pearl clutching, with anti-abortion, in the end.

...I knew Conservative women were ugly, but this is too much.

Thanks for admitting you don't want to argue anymore and would rather use the convenient out I provided for you.

>and trying to define the difference between an embryo and sperm is splitting hairs
It's fucking essential.

sperm dies and get re-absrobed by your body after 74 days. Ejaculating or not get basically the same result.

Attached: 0.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Champions
Superior Spider-Man
Ironheart
Fantastic Four

>"""""brain""""" is an unconscious, unfeeling mass of cells
no

Attached: 20101101_1136264.jpg (640x480, 78K)

>We were talking about the lack of differences between a sperm cell and an embryo.
It' completely different. if you inject sperm in an uterus that does not ovulate, it will never result in a baby. The set of chromosomes isn't even the same, sperm only has one of it. that is completely stupid to say they are the same.

>I knew Conservative women were ugly
in a thread discussing about AOC...kek

Attached: 20110621_1527476.jpg (480x640, 131K)

My sweet /pol/tard spending his weekend, away from school, riling up people on Yea Forums. If only you could show your conservative parents the same snappiness you can show strangers on the internet.

Attached: brah.png (622x622, 468K)

Well, thank you for outing yourself as a philosophical Zombie, but I have a sense of self, thank you very much.

>Consciousness requires a sophisticated network of highly interconnected components, nerve cells. Its physical substrate, the thalamo-cortical complex that provides consciousness with its highly elaborate content, begins to be in place between the 24th and 28th week of gestation. Roughly two months later synchrony of the electroencephalographic (EEG) rhythm across both cortical hemispheres signals the onset of global neuronal integration.

Attached: 1341001408468.jpg (500x375, 117K)

see
Biology is hard, but it's no excuse to play certified retard.

>t. conservative woman.

No one said they're the same. Only that there's more in common with a sperm cell and a embryo than between an embryo and a fetus beyond the point of abortion.

Attached: 669741l.jpg (290x386, 74K)

Shhhh it's ok cuckservative

>And that is why abortions also come in pill form for the most part. They induce a pretty uncomplicated miscarriage before the fetus reaches anything approaching human shape
If you are talking about the "morning after" pill, those are contraceptive tools thta prevent ovulation, they do not abort fecundated eggs. If the ovaries already ovulated, they are infective.

I don't care if you hate Oh joy sex toy, everything said in that specific comic here is factual.

Attached: 0.jpg (728x4046, 1.58M)

in other words its a far cry from being a "unconscious, unfeeling mass of cells"

Attached: 1455941909436.jpg (213x213, 40K)

I am not from /pol/. It's actually my first reply to you. But stating that sperm and fecundated eggs are the same thing is moronic beyond believe, I won't let that pass.

Attached: s-l1600 (2).jpg (1600x1202, 230K)

Good.As a leftist myself,that sounded fucking stupid

>Only that there's more in common with a sperm cell and a embryo than between an embryo and a fetus beyond the point of abortion.
The chromosome count say otherwise.

Attached: god_jesus.jpg (500x368, 139K)

>Not from /pol/
>Posts wojack
Pick one, Gandalf.

>pic
>cover """Art"""

It's the same retards from last night retreading the same retarded off-topic argument.
Yea Forums has laughably bad moderation.

Except for the case that the chromosome count doesn't determine the existence of sentient life.

It's Yea Forums, here. And what you said about sperm and embryo was particularly stupid to deserve a brainlet posting.

Burger politics are a shitshow. It's just the Jersey Shore with politicians. American culture really is just Pop Culture.

Attached: Ctn62yxVMAApYdP.jpg (520x460, 36K)

Sentiency life has nothing to do with that. At this point you might as well us a palstic block instead of sperm for your comparison.

>/pol/ is Yea Forums.
I don't think people in the origami board have to worry about seeing wojack posters.
As per the norm, blame moot giving the site away to Hiro and the power mods.

A """Socialist""" who supports American imperialist intervention in Venezuela

>ESL
I figured you'd turn into a frothing eighteenth century woman. But, I'm fine with ESL. That's an equally funny outcome.

Attached: 1327097378014.jpg (400x267, 28K)

When did AOC do that?

She simply said she didn't have the know to express herself about it. It's far from supporting it.

>I don't think people in the origami board have to worry about seeing wojack posters.

She said she didn't express herself on that matter and let the current commission draw its own conclusion on what to do on that matter.

> DC: Okay guys, wait. Maybe we're laying it on a little too thick here. This cover looks like something an alt-right twitterfag would make, not an actual comic book cover.
> Reaction: Omg they're fascists who want to shut down AOC!

Attached: tumblr_me50mbkFsc1rlzgsqo2_1280.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

>Six replies
>Not even a Wojack
>Image from last year
user. Do you need to open up to me about something?

Pepe literally come from Yea Forums, though. And Wojack was mostly popular on Yea Forums way before /pol/

This is why you should always lay it on thick. When reactionaries get upset at everything, they run afoul of diminishing returns.

I'm talking about chemical induction of miscarriage. Which is still more or less just taking a pill and from what I heard the normal modus operandi for early-term abortions.
Getting so far along in a pregnancy that you have to do something as drastic as cut up the fetus is usually caused by inaccessibility of abortions (often artificial on the state side) or due to worrying negligence/psychological problems.
Or you get some medical issues threatening the mother, such as death of the fetus causing toxic shock.
Pregnancies can be really horrifying if they go the least bit wrong.

>>Not even a Wojack
3rd reply
And you are deflecting the point. especially as wojack has always been posted on a regular basis on Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

Also, what you said was stupid, no matter how hard you try to deflect that.

looks like a presidential portrait for a stripper

Man, it's a shame your example sucks. Otherwise, I'd be able to agree with you. Telling me that /pol/ posts here on a regular basis doesn't tell me anything other than Yea Forums has some bad mods.

Doesn't change anything. Especially as wojack posting is more frequent on Yea Forums than on /pol/

No matter what, trying to debunk someone by accusing him of being form somewhere else is always an invalid tactic. What matter is what is said.

BASED

to shitpost sjw bullshit, its why im here.
Boards that always take the bait, Yea Forums,Yea Forums,Yea Forums,/lgbt/ and Yea Forums, always good for a laugh.

>That IS the cover. They tried to get away with using a WW movie promo inage with AOC's face pasted on.
No way, you're lying, you have to be lying. Its such a lazy shoop theres no way they tried to make it appear in a DC comic cover.

Attached: MGSEscape.jpg (610x343, 30K)

This is the actual cover. It's a comic by Devil's Due, not DC, which is why DC shut it down.

Attached: ebayaoc.jpg (1200x1600, 243K)

That's frog like in appaerance.

>be a socialist
>wrap self in American flag
Something doesn't make sense here

Unfathomably based DC crushes Marvelshits again.

and then the marine preacheed the bible to the whole comic book shop after the SJW professor fled in tears, right?

Biden has the Rust Belt support so if Trump does something dumb that causes his approval ratings to go down (currently highest at 51) he should win. I don’t get why AOC is getting comic covers should be Biden as Captain America.

Socialism and Americanism arn't mutually exclusive, you have been drinking too many memes.

Yes there are absolutely no plumbers or carpenters in big cities, good one genius

Americanism is Capitalism and Capitalism is Socialist-exclusionary, you retarded little welfare leech.

AOC is anti American, if you want to save America my fellow MAGApedes we have to push for foreign intervention in Venezuela and Iran to make Israel and Saudi Arabia happy. Hillary will be locked up and the wall will be done any day now and Mexico will be paying.

>socialism
>”How many mass graves do we have to fill before you abandon your ideology”
That finally got me to turn around on it. Its a fantastic idea on paper, but it goes against human nature. Maybe its time to accept the radicalism of your idea?

It was for a comic about AOC, not an unrelated variant cover on something else.

Attached: He-Bern-02_1024x1024.jpg (675x1024, 201K)

2 scoops
2 terms

what´s an AOC sounds like some evil mega corp from a scifi thriller?

Good god its hilldog 2.0
Please, dont push Biden. I dont like Trump but a blind man could see he gets another four years with vs Biden.
Im surprised more people arent team Tulsi but I guess we didnt learn anything in the last few years

Jesus Christ, if you're gonna photoshop her face in a pic to have some visuals to go along your article, at least TRY and choose one that doesn't have crazy eyes.

meanwhile in the anti sjw industry.
Btw. for those who a wondering is about 2.122.150 in US-Dollars.

Attached: Screenshot (113).png (1918x841, 1.18M)

personally I say let the democrats throw Biden at Trump, I kinda wanna see the comedy when Trump throws out an hour long video of Biden sniffing kids and women 30mins before a big debate.

This is what building powah looks liiiiike.
Lol Becky from the Block at it again courting controversy wherever she goes.

Thats a shit cover.

>Literally for the past 10 year every single democrat and Republican criticizes big pharma for shitty prescription prices.
I want some of whatever you're smoking

Figures that you like her but don't live in the same state. I am from Queens and I still hear how pissed people are over her fucking up the Amazon deal.

But then people will miss the first half-hour of the debate!

>muh yaaaaas slay bartender socialist who wants to ban planes and cow farts also rehashing AL Gore's shtick
oh nononono gotta likewhore on twitter

ALL dems curently in the limelight will get crushed by Drumf.

that whole thing was just amazing to watch
>goes full retard on Amazon
>Amazon pulls out costing the city a massive amount of jobs, money, etc, not to mention developers left with housing that was planned for people attracted to the city to work at amazon
>Her and her ilk doubles down
>proven wrong and doubles down again with no fucks given
If this is the future of the democratic party its gonna be a wild ride.

>implying Trump wouldn't insist that the entire video plays on a big screen behind em throughout the entire debate with Trump interrupting Biden every so often to ask Biden what that one smelled like and laugh.

WE CAN JUST USE THE MONEY FOR OTHER PROJECTS

So in other words she cowarded out on that one because libshits want for power just as much as hawks. Social progressive is another political pawn for that power grab.

Controversial opinion: I ackchully think she looks great here.

Attached: D6x88qEXoAAmk1o.jpg (750x1334, 87K)

I wish to be dom'd by AOC dressed like this while she mouths sjw propaganda and talking points at me.

I envy you so much user.

Young Bernie Sanders.

Gets more hate because popular millennial Latina, rather than less mainstream grandpa Judaist.

>popular
Famous on twitter and libshit media.

more like obnoxious loudmouth with no direction

>putting a center left politician on the cover a comic with an American audience
You can't praise someone that radical in the US. What pinko came up with this idea?

Telling Amazon to go fuck itself was the right move. Amazon didn't need to go into New York, they went there because they wanted to milk as much tax breaks and other sweetheart perks for themselves as possible. That's why they chose New York and not a state/city that is actually struggling to create jobs and would benefit more from a surge in financial and employment activity. To think they were some benevolent force that would benefit everyone is laughable. All you have to do is look at Seattle to see that once they've wormed their way in they abuse their power and fight tooth and nail to any kind of legislation that might increase taxes or wages. Coming to NYC would have made the real estate prices skyrocket, as if it wasn't already insanely expensive to live there. It would have been disastrous to the public transit system that's basically already on life support. Gentrification would have exploded as well. And I'd bet my ass Amazon would have paid next to no taxes.

That's why people were celebrating on the streets when the announcement to back off was made.

Kek

It's only just now clicked that "incel" has replaced "shitlord."

>That's why they chose New York and not a state/city that is actually struggling to create jobs
most people born in New York are actually leaving. the state isn´t in a good shape

That's one less retard on the cover of a comic book.

Based Detective Comics Comics.

Oof, AOC is doing some damn fine work, but that just ain't good art

I see a bulge.

Anyone who hates this woman is a sexist incel lol. Sure she has some dumb fuck moments (which politician doesnt?) but shes amazing at roasting greedy corporate fucks. Shes cool.

And I want some of yours if this wasn't the case every year. What the fuck do you think Romney/Obama care is?

Fuck off to POL you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

>center left

All Americans should be hated, retard. you are scum.

Are you mentally deficient

Sounds like DC stopped another comic company from using an image DC owns without license to do so. Since if they don't defend their trademarks they legally lose them, I don't see the problem.

no

>AOC is doing some damn fine work

Hurting the democrats?

THE A LOOKS FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPED ON LMAO

People on Yea Forums are literally calling this piece of shit sjw and now here it's anti-sjw? Which is it I genuinely want to know.

>Eastern - Anti-SJW
>Western - SJW

That pathetic idiot hamster should have been replaced by a more lovable rodent.

Attached: bestbunny.jpg (1080x1350, 231K)

Age Of Conan

foxnews is libshit now? good to know