So is she a female Conan? Because I could get into a female version of Conan

So is she a female Conan? Because I could get into a female version of Conan

Attached: sonny.jpg (640x960, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_finger#Classical_era
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At her best yes she is a female Conan. The new series was pretty good.

Yeah she is a strong woman who can fend for herself against hordes of toxic men. But does she have to dress like a whore?

Clothes are civilization and barbarism must always prevail over civilization.

Kind of. The current series by Mark Russell is worth checking out if you're interested.

She's a bit grouchier than Conan.

Grouchier as in she complains more and is broody, or she's more angry/bloodthirsty?

Both. Funnily enough when she's around Conan she's more at ease.

What is she at her worst?

One extreme or the other, either entirely a sex object or completely de-sexualized and taken from her prehistoric setting

Just a prop/mouthpiece for whatever chittering feminist has unfortunately gotten their mitts on her. Fortunately the new stuff is pretty good.

It’s memento of her dead boyfriend.

Someone got recs for this and/or just Conan?

her , dejah thoris, and betty page are nothing more than a poor excuse to buy soft core wank.

vampirellla can be added in there too, once c.priest shits the bed with her new series and gets it canned before issue 6.

for conan
>marvel savage sword of conan
>marvel conan the barbarian
>the dark horse stuff

also I think the current Conan the Barbarian ongoing is very good

>betty page
>a poor excuse to buy soft core wank
Why do you lie to me, that comic has nothing sexy (except for the photo cover) Boobarella: Fishfucker on the other hand...

>soft core wank
>not listing Cave Woman

I think I read some that was storytimed by an user a while back, that included him eventually sailing around with a pirate waifu, until those got murdered by adventure in some temple. Is that enough info to tell me which that was?

>Even if she were real you'd never have a chance

Attached: sonja finger.png (681x1045, 1013K)

Were middle fingers even a thing at the time?

>I could get into a female version of Conan
Only if you can beat her in single combat.

Not entirely true. She's pretty fast and loose with people she fancies, you'd just have to catch her the.

Canon isn’t desperate for dick and would sleep with anything that moves. Pretty sure Canon bathes too.

She's in modern NY but its doubtful whether she learned that recently or in her home time.

kek
How did that happen?

Conan's a village boy, who was enslaved and whos village was burned down. And then he went bananas.
Sonya is a nun, who was raped and whos holy temple was burned to the ground. And then she went bananas.

>T. Moviefag

I think you're talking about the euro adaptations by Glénat, Queen of the Black Coast in particular. Yeah, they are great, I like them much more than the Marvel comics that were storytimed here recently.

Could be, obscene gestures have existed since forever.

Yeah that sounds about right going by that artstyle. I liked what I read of that at the time.

Cameras don't bathe user

Canon is not his canon name.

A wizard did it

Attached: 1495067290283.jpg (1987x3056, 1.28M)

>What I need is armour. This protects nothing.
>Oh come on. Neither does what you're wearing
Kek

This looks interesting as long as it doesn't become hamfisted feminism

Just good ol "Sonja is legitimately badass"-ism.

Attached: 1495066887637.jpg (1987x3056, 1.9M)

there was also a crossover issue with Spider-man where Red's mind was sent across time in New York and took over the body of Mary Jane.

That "time" is an entirely made up fantasy realm so...yeah probably.

>tfw no hot barbarian girl lounging around nude in your home watching tv

Attached: carlos gomez red sonja 1.jpg (1987x3056, 1.69M)

70's Sonja was the best. Stay away from the Dynamite trades they don't look as good as the old comics.

Attached: 46216d.jpg (2032x2976, 1.66M)

Sometimes they're an excellent excuse to buy soft core wank.

Attached: Jim Silke.jpg (2067x3000, 810K)

If Marvel is getting the rights to Red Sonja back does this mean Kulan Gath will return as an X-men/Spider-Man villain?

Attached: B1A0C732-B07F-4472-94CC-104A8D479856.jpg (624x866, 333K)

Don't forget about Ghita

Attached: Ghita.jpg (1480x2048, 799K)

>But does she have to dress like a whore?
Big boobs and feminism all wrapped up in one tight package. Please stop complaining.

We'll never. Comrade Thorne didn't give a fuck and may be live in glory for that.

I'll admit the Iron Devil is a tad extreme, tho.

The only Red Sonja series as of late that was actually bad was the Marguerite Bennet (Unsolicited Opinions on Israel) -- luckily, it barely sold and was replaced by Amy Chu, and that one was lots of fun, with a time-displaced Sonja in NYC following a battle with a wizard.

The current one with Mark Russell is also good, but I wish Carlos Gomez was still the artist.

In function, sure. There's a lot of Conan pastiches out there. But Conan's fundamental thing is that he's got to have strength of will to accomplish his task, because Crom doesn't intervene despite the prayer scene of the movie, which is dope . But the point of Red Sonja is that Scathach does, and has, intervened.

Don't ever buy the singles, it's more ads than actual comic

bump

I know its a troll, but this is how Conan is typically drawn. A loincloth and maybe boots or sandals. Sword and sorcery trope. Note that this is even a *2019* depiction of Conan so you can't pretend that he only went around largely nekkid in the 70s.

Feminism has a problem with sexuality. On one hand, casting aside the patriarchal clothing restrictions on the female form is something they want to do, that women should be able to go around topless just like men can. But the problem is that men enjoy this and modern feminists simply cannot accept supporting men on anything. There are factions within feminism that take the opposing sides, the pro-women group supports outright nudity while the anti-man group are pushing a burqa agenda. These two ideas cannot coexist but they're battling it out still.

It all comes back to the subjective evaluation that women have always performed. They're ok at being gawked at by hot men, but will scream bloody murder if a beta loser checks them out. Somehow that contradiction has existed for all of humanity so I suspect that feminism will figure out a way to keep the contradiction going somehow.

Attached: 14-1-672x1024.jpg (672x1024, 166K)

Bump.
What are her best stories from the Dynamite era

Attached: sword_swing2_by_jeffach-d8ksgdx.gif (833x612, 3.54M)

That actually happened twice.

What are the titles of the issues ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_finger#Classical_era

>mary jane parker once turned into her

I forgot that happened in the old days too.

Conan from the original stories wore whatever armor or clothes fit the region's he traveled in.

Marvel Team-Up #79
Spider-Man/Red Sonja

Attached: they didn't fuck.jpg (550x835, 518K)

>your magice tablet is showing me much of the insanity-
>its a sea turtle
way to go editorial. unless this was an inside joke. Maybe the artist put the note "add a picture of trump!" and the editor actually stepped in and was like "you got it, one turtle coming up"

you're just preaching to the choir user, go on twitter and say this if you wanna have a debate/convo

Thanks.

Thats fine. i unironically respect her as a tough badass and know i am not the type of man she would like. i wound't say no if she jumped me tho

Thanks.

Is Red Sonja owned by Marvel, or is it more complicated than that ?

>once c.priest shits the bed
>implying
Based Priest will never do that.