This is the greatest love story ever

This is the greatest love story ever

Attached: best otp forever.png (500x500, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weak bait try harder

Attached: 1558244909287.png (500x500, 565K)

SPOILERS!!!

Attached: 1524617937359.png (500x400, 41K)

reminder

Attached: JackieReminder.gif (245x165, 983K)

>Pro Segregation ending
that's uh...that's some....huh...

Attached: huh....gif (220x190, 2.17M)

>being such a hack you straight up say you don't put the obvious couple together except at the very end because you have no idea how to keep them interesting
Based Nefcy

Did I just see a murder in cold blood?

Attached: Starco Murders Tomstar.png (906x1173, 1.18M)

greatest cuck story ever

Star doesn't have her cheek marks anymore
DARON, YOU ABSOLUTE MAD LASS!

Attached: anglos laughing at your misery.png (928x798, 1.05M)

STARCO WON

WAS THERE ANY DOUBT?

Attached: Broly-1-.jpg (320x240, 70K)

I mean, Darling in the franxx was the greatest love story, but this is a close 2nd

The show started with Starco and actually ended with Starco. I don’t give a fuck about anything or anyone else in the show

Brolyfag called it

>This is the greatest mouth shape ever.
Fixed it for ya.

I will be posting this in all.
The show has ended, thanks for the ride and i'm happy i shared it with you guys.
Now sappy faggy feels aside, We need to stick to one thread so we can stay in this blue board and not get kicked out. Now that the show is over we are basically jumping on thin ice if we keep splitting, this can be used as excuse to get banished out so we need to stay in just one.
As of now there are around 8 threads, two of them are already past limit but the other 6 still have a lot before even reaching the limit.

Attached: grandpa_goat_by_doshlord_dazdxac.png (424x671, 67K)

Tom ended up just like a cuck at the end of a NTR story.
>now begins the real battle Janna vs Star the first to get pregnant wins
because all the other ships died

I'm too heartbroken to care
I'm gonna flood every thread
I feel so empty without svtfoe

They literally merged the entire multiverse into Earth, somehow. That's kinda the opposite of segregation.

>Star Vs is Yea Forums's Darling in the Franxx

...huh

Attached: 1523599061926.png (495x432, 263K)

Nah We'v seen it before but for 2018/2019 it's a reminder that best friends and become special friends Arnold Shortman and Helga and now Star and Marco and it's funny how people wanna auto wright that off and is why most tomStar fans were shocked.

remember what? that she turned to a rug muncher?

Is this shit finally over?

>Genocide and potentialy fucking up the Earth for years to come, all for dick, is the greatest love story ever
Yeah sure, I believe you.

They had to do that because your were to blind to see It was Star and Marco all along. I was saying it since season 2 and most of everyone kept saying nahhhhh there friends. You Faggots didn't get until Jackie went gay af.

they could have fucked all day long when they both lived on mewni but Star just had to date Tom again for no reason

You know how girls can be

Glad this pile of shit is over.

Not even remotely close

It would be hilarious if they ended up breaking up in their 20's, as most school relationships do, and Marco has to deal with living in a nightmare world of his own design.

Why are people so interested in this ship? I've been watching this series since season 1 and nothing screams out BEST SHIP EVER.
Ever since Marco got over being a pussy, there was no real chemistry, just a girl and guy.
Star shat the bed telling him she had a crush on him, maybe if they time skipped after and had them met up later itll make sense to me.

Attached: star_butterfly__older__by_darthlena_dca8l0r-pre.png (848x942, 164K)

Which one is the greatest love story of all time?

>Starco
or
>Kirino x Kyouske

Attached: greatest love story of all time.jpg (640x640, 37K)

They're both equally good.

DID SOMEONE SAY GREATEST LOVE STORY OF ALL TIME!?

Attached: OTP.png (1413x779, 1.12M)

Did that finish?

No, but I liked the Nolan esque ending of the Earth

Hope you wont mind me posting a quality waifu here

Hekapoo discord:
discord.
gg/qjFBmpv

Attached: 1557047985619.jpg (443x587, 50K)

>Taiga x Ryuji
>Keima x Chihiro
>Kyon x Haruhi
A new Challenger has arrived.
but to be fair, only Starco has sustained my interest for years on end.

threads for people shitting on a show don't contribute towards the limit when it's hard to find a thread about liking a show

They killed millions.

Well, it happened.
We found the love story worse than Twilight.
At least under the consideration that in Twilight, Bella and Edward did not cause the end of the world as we know it by falling in love with each other.

They should be surrounded by the corpses of all the magical beings Star genocided.

Can you guys go in one of the dozen other threads dedicated to shitting on this?
You're making it really hard to actually be against things that legitimately suck, because you're crying wolf so hard.

If you want to be a reactionary faggot and defend this out of spite go ahead user, no one is going to stop you.

>This is the greatest love story ever
only because they got lucky and their worlds fused, otherwise they were ready to move on. It will not last

Attached: kyzKbM0Ri1olyL3JpvkBYbfdTukS4oWT-JYyuYHYKNzYWUn70x_HMmoCSY7HIFKk5FqHc2lb1r3DTgOaj_cSj6DaX9YQ4qPBb8ge (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: 1558288986151.png (1920x2160, 2.68M)

but that's what you're doing

Janna ended up top quality in the end.
I tell you what if she didn't have that beaky nose and that lantern jaw she'd be on my waifu list in a second.

Fuck off newfag, Yea Forums always did this when a show sucked.

I legit feel they had these 2 frames to remind viewers that had Star and Marco not reunited they would've ended up with Tom and Janna.

Guys! The thing we wanted to happen is what happened! we should celebrate.
not true, it's only the last few years Yea Forums is so mad
also this show is good. hell, korra got more Yea Forums support than this

>taking anything Yea Forums says seriously
>not picking off the good pieces of information that the anonymous hive mind provides and excising the rest as rotting schlock
imagine being this new.

Attached: Star_vs_Girls_Show.jpg (1024x1024, 195K)

Love doesn't work that way.
Janna and Tom belong together, and their babies will date Starco babies.

>korra got more Yea Forums support than this
Korra was the first in the line of shit endings, if course Yea Forums would get less forgiving

It's pretty clear you weren't here from 2010-12

>the first
I wish. Even ATLA had a shit ending.
I cannot think of a single cartoon that actually ended on a high note.
Teen Titans had that awful Terra season after that big finale against Trigon.
FOP and Spongebob went into post-movie zombie mode.
Danny Phantom finale sucked.
Jimmy Neutron sequel movies sucked.
Korra was just one of the first ones to happen after the rise of this social media echo chamber fandom bullshit.

Tom, Janna, and even Jackie told Marco and Star that there was a portal for them to be together

I meant like in a close sequence

>Kirino x Kyouske
>Love story

YOU CALL THAT HORSESHIT A LOVE STORY? FUCK OREIMO

ATLA had a slightly disappointingly censored ending, but that's it. everything else was good.
teen titans had bad pacing
FOP, spengberb, and jimmy were never good shows.

They ended up together and having sex everyday, doofus

Janna looks so comfy and happy in the first panel to see marco, its heartwarming. She is the best waifu.

lol she dead

magic came back, she's fine probably. or maybe dead, but she lived a long long time

>It would be hilarious if they ended up breaking up in their 20's, as most school relationships do, and Marco has to deal with living in a nightmare world of his own design.

Nah, we know how Disney works

>Tom, Janna, and even Jackie told Marco and Star that there was a portal for them to be together

And everyone forgets that!