Good Spider-Man

Good Spider-Man

Attached: IMG_20190518_232253.jpg (1755x500, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1QUNuC5IWc
youtube.com/watch?v=4dGgzDldrMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad Spider-Man

Attached: IMG_20190518_232301.jpg (991x500, 122K)

I too browse twitter

Man homecoming hate is just newfags trying to fit in

>Amazing Spider-Man
>Good

You were so close to having a good lineup, but then you went and fucked it up.

Also, list good comics or you look like a pleb.

I know OP wants to epically meme that Disney doesn't do justice to the character, even implying that borderline, unwatchable garbage like TASM series somehow has redeeming moments because the mouse wasn't involved. Sony's universe is decent, but compared to the whole of the MCU it feel like a running gag.
A best hits if you will.
>long shots of spiderman swinging through new york over orchestral music
>random civilians saying a one off line that executives thought were funny
>montage of peter doing something science to remind you he's smart
>commentary from news heads about spiderman and only spiderman because he's the only hero in the city
>garbage set up for the sinister six
>doc ock is the only antagonist they ever nail
>peter inexplicably taking off his mask all the time, even for small talk
>a shot of the american flag
>spiderman stops a large, moving object

>>random civilians saying a one off line that executives thought were funny
>>montage of peter doing something science to remind you he's smart
>>peter inexplicably taking off his mask all the time, even for small talk
>>spiderman stops a large, moving object
MCU Spidey does these just as bad.

Goodest Spider-Man

Attached: 581cec414d5d7e4aaea6a4660b908c05.jpg (937x1171, 266K)

That's the same with the MCU though.

Not OP but I really don't like that they're centering Peter's existence around the Avengers and that world. It's unnecessary and the best parts of Homecoming was only about Peter. Uncle Ben being "replaced" as a moral center is just a symptom of that.

He's treated as a second gen hero, which is not that common for non comic adaptations

Holy shit user....your right.... As much as people dog on MCU Spidey He has yet to do at least half of those which is a relief

Except he wasn't replaced by Tony. If you think he was, well, cape films are too complicated for you.

Seriously Ho:Co hate is getting annoying, newfags are just using it for brownie points so they seem like hardcore Spidey fans point out "inaccuracies"

TASM has the best Spider-Man though

Toby's spidey wasn't that fun and didn't have a lot quips and MCU's spidey is just a cuck that rode on Tonys dick

>Good Spider-Man
>The Amazing Spider-Man
lol

Attached: property-of-peter-parker.jpg (3000x1268, 280K)

I didn't say that he was replaced as a person and the source of Peter being Spider-Man but he is replaced as the moral center. It's Tony's voice that Peter hears when he gets stuck in Homecoming when it could have easily been Uncle Ben.

Spiderkino was never the same again.¨
Also
>Raimi
>Spectacular
You don't read comics.

Attached: spiderkino_season2.png (780x584, 903K)

Tony isn't Peter's moral center, Uncle Ben is. Ben is the reason he is already Spidey in CW. Peter's speech in that movie reflects it

Uncle Ben, the Uncle Ben Parker who doesn't exist in the MCU? That Ben Parker uncle of Peter Parker Uncle Ben? Are you sure it's him? Really sure? Sure it is indeed Uncle Ben?

Fucking loved that show.

Play the game. Spider-Man is in major need of a re-haul. Too much cinema circle jerk. The character is more than just the silver silver screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1QUNuC5IWc
To their credit, at least the actual comic source material is there, and it isn't Home Coming the tie-in game. Give me more of that.

He does exist. Both Civil War and Homecoming allude to him multiple times. The argument is whether it's better to not show him because of redundancy after the other two live action Spider-Man incarnation.

Isn't it how much Spider-Man media copies itself? No matter which version of Spider-Man is on screen, fan boys will always find a way to argue that their Spider-Man is the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=4dGgzDldrMs

Homecoming isn’t even bad. It’s better than the Amazing movies at least.

Homecoming is just the Raimi films, but condensed. Many of the same tropes listed are referenced or directly avoided as to not repeat. When will people realize that Spider-Man has been roughly the same movie for the last twenty years?

It's because people process things in terms of memes rather than characterization. Raimi-man fans are literally in it for the Raimi-posting and the YTP's, not the movies themselves or Toby as Spidey.

Spider TAS

>Spectacular Spider-man
"Hello everyone my absolute favorite superhero is SPIDER-MAN! What's my favorite story of Spider-man? Oh I don't have one! I just love the character! Peter Parker is my favorite character! Which comics run do I think is best? Uh I don't really read comics, but my absolute favorite cartoon series ever is Spectacular Spider-man! Greg Weisman is a GOD! I just really love Spider-man! He's such a great character, my favorite super-hero even!"

Homecoming is pretty much unnecessary since they just made it just to have Spidey with the Avengers, it would have been better if they just added Andrew Garfield into the MCU filmline.

>t.person who never watched spectacular

I don’t like the movie, deal with it

>You don't read comics.

If you're implying the 90's show was closer to the comics than Raimi or Spec, you're damn wrong.

>Amazing spider-man
>good
>Spider-man 3
>good

>The Third Movie in the Rami Trilliogy?
>Spectacular Spider-Man that has inferior Eddie Brock adaptation
>Amazing Spider-Man? Really?
Dude you have some shit taste

It was.
It's closer than Spectacular because it's not about a fucking teenager Peter Parker and it's closer than Raimi because Peter isn't a goddamn wimp in it. There's a lot of other things like capturing the soap-operaness of Peter's life, his relationship with the rest of the Marvel universe,and the long convoluted story-arcs that set 90's Spider-man as the best Spider-man adaptation.
There's more to Spider-man than making him fight the Green Goblin for the first time a million times or making sure Morbius drinks blood.

>It's closer than Spectacular because it's not about a fucking teenager Peter Parker
You already lost.

Spider-Man 1994 for the fucking win, shit they even did the multiple universe Spider-Man episodes well and had a small version of secret wars (Spidey wars).

>whiningaboutsexualinadequacy-man
>unappealingharemmanga-man
>teenwolf-man
>assassinscreed-man
>actuallygoodandcreativemovie-man

>haventwatched-man
>sidekick-man
>haventwatched-man 2: age of not even the worst cartoon design on this list

Yeah sorry about the narrative but I'm going to go with MCU Spider-Man being my second favorite version of the character on this list, even though I think the Raimi movies are superior I fucking hate his version of the character and Tobey in the the role. The rest is irrelevant aside from Spider-Verse.
For the record I would slot the 90s cartoon show 2nd behind Spider-Verse.

Attached: peter parker.jpg (924x1200, 273K)

>random civilians saying a one off line that executives thought were funny
I like that though. Hell Spider-Verse did that too. So do comics.
I like him being a hero people actually talk to, he's a street leveller who operates by day and talks a lot, he's the guy of the average asshole New Yorker. It's fine.

>kino
Die.

Homecoming is a good comedy but a bad spiderman movie

Spectacular Spider-,an Peter Parker is a teenager in high school.
90's Spider-man Peter Parker is an adult in college.
Comics Peter Parker hasn't been a high school student since the early 60's.
I'm god damn sure that I haven't lost.

>Posting the game that is trying to be its own cinema circle-jerk without having to actually be connected to a film

I was having this exact argument a month ago with a friend. Besides you can't say Spectacular is even close to the comics because they just fucked Eddie bricks character so fucking hard. Fucking Venom did it better and Venom was trash.

I think the comedic timing in it is great but the dialogue isn't anything special. Holland, Zendaya and the kid who plays Ned fit especially well for the director's timing.
The Spider-quips could seriously use some polishing, Spider-Verse pulled those off incredibly gracefuly.
>Did you know your shoes are untied?
>Uh-huh.
>This is a onesie, so I don't really have to worry about it.

Yeah that's his point.

Spider-man 2017 is horrible....

It's just boring.

Holland Spidey is my favorite. I appreciate that he is a slow burn

The things is, the comics started out with Peter being a teenager in high school. Therefore, Spectacular is already closer to the comics by that alone.

Also, please explain to the rest of us how things like Super Soldier Black Cat, Nazi Electro, Talking Baby Silvermane, that wimpy ass Norman and Doc Ock, and Kingpin being behind every single crime is "closer to the comics".

>spider-man trilogy
It wasn't ever good, it was just what we had.
>spectacular spider-man cartoon
Only someone too young for the 94 cartoon would say this
>spider-man 2012
no
>vidya game
barely counts
>spider-verse
can't wait for the last of the hype to die down so people can see this for the shit it is. this will age worse than Raimi's 3rd

Fuck off spectacular venom is hundred times better than the crap we had before and after

>Only someone too young for the 94 cartoon would say this
That show is dog shit compared to spectacular

>can't wait for the last of the hype to die down so people can see this for the shit it is.
Bruh are you serious? You have to be just mad about Miles. It's certainly got issues story-wise but it's not anywhere close to "shit".
And people hated Raimi's 3rd movie back then already.

Spectacular merged a lot of shit together that made it not follow comics either (although not to the same whacky extent as your examples), and really the most unlike the comics was his school-life and the related social life, which really wasn't anything like 616 Pete's highschool life. It merged shit from highschool with college with much later.
Also it had a fucking awful artstyle.

Attached: spidey3.jpg (294x400, 36K)

Achievement unlocked: Ultimate contrarian.

Real talk, what do people see in Andrew?

>100 times better than anything we had before or after
okay this has to be a troll, you're telling me that this clean cut mother fucker is the Apex of Eddie Brock? Nice one

Attached: eddiebrock1th.jpg (432x243, 13K)

I've only watched his first movie, which I thought was meh. I can't say I like the actor in the role at all, but his quips are marginally funnier than the Raimi version, he's not a whiny bitch-boy, and he had some cool fight scenes that used his powers beyond the mostly "punch hard as shit" that was most of Raimi's fights (which worked on an emotional level, but lacked superpower wankery). In context, I can see some progress, even if those movies were soulless as shit.

he's whiny and mopey

user with shit taste confirmed

>every spider-man show and movie is bad!
>how come?
>m-muh comics !!!!
this is the most embarrassing thread I've seen on here in a while. Contrarian zoomers really have taken over this place.

>first two have characters other than Spider-Man next to him.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing here. Are you saying he's bad simply because of how he looks?

Autistic venomfags are autistic. Nothing new here.

listen there's a difference between trying something new and just basterduzing a character. I'll admit the adaptation as a whole was dog shit but it sure as he'll didn't feel like I was following Peter Parker when he had his "bro" Eddie Brock around.

Are you fucking serious? You were a young teen when this show was on, right? That's the only way I can see overrating this show to the point where you think its design was good. It's generic mid-2000s trash.
Its animation was really solid though, and it handled continuity well (which is also a 2000s staple).

Attached: 63143_backdrop_scale_1280xauto.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Literally only one (bait) post said Spider-Verse is bad. Very little in Spider-Verse is directly lifted from the comics.

Unheard of.

Attached: 71fn+LGgdiL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 214K)

i didn't single spider-verse out, now did I?

(you)

>every spider-man show and movie is bad!
>every
It's almost like there's only one of them that actually elevates the material.

(me), I guess, no Idea where you think I'm baiting.

What are some good Amazing, Spectacular, and or Unlimited arcs you like? They don't have to be big important events or massive storytelling beats that are still felt decades later, arcs or several issue stories that you personally enjoy.

I gotta kill time at my overnight position somehow

I can't get over how the Disney XD one looks like fucking Mr. Enter deviantart shit.

just the kind bro personality is what gets me, I enjoy my Eddie Brock with extra Dick and a side of Brooklyn.

Attached: Spider-Man_Vol_1_33.jpg (397x593, 73K)

s
Alternatively and in the same 90s vein.

Attached: Couv_339517.jpg (650x1002, 439K)

bump