How do you kill the Blind Idiot God, user?

How do you kill the Blind Idiot God, user?

Attached: 6AA4381A-A9B7-40F2-884A-B66A976E5B67.jpg (1480x2000, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lluisot-necronomicon.blogspot.com/
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/tranquiltirades/images/e/ec/Tentacles.png/revision/latest?cb=20140501235801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idiots usually kill themselves, so there's no need for me to do it

We're just part of his dream, user. I can't do anything to him.

So what you’re saying is, Freddy Krueger is the guy we need.

>We all live inside of a gods dreams
>Everything we've ever known, said, done or plan to do is all apart of this things dream
>It all ends if he wakes up
That is a terrifying reality, seriously.

Not really. You die at the end of your life anyway and nothing you do can affect other universes so it doesn't matter at all if reality is real or a dream. Just live your life.

I don't think it works that way?
Being able to attack Azathoth in his dreams would mean that Freddy should be able to use his power in the real world because reality is just the God's dream.

He is blind so there is no need to kill him.

>Blind Idiot God
Why is he the blind idiot god?

By sending a bigger fucking idiot!

Attached: beyonder.gif (202x450, 37K)

This magnificent bastard?

Attached: CGreenLanternParallax.jpg (580x880, 86K)

We create our own blind idiot god to cancel it out.

something....something...Superman....something...Morrison...something...

Achieve CHIM

Attached: A8930430-1CFA-42A8-9053-A0D8F343DF80.png (1440x2028, 3.66M)

He's a God who is just a mindless creature.

Then he's a cripple animal? pathetic

This. Wanking to Outer Gods is the worst form of self hatred.

Seth Mcfarlane?

Punch it really hard

Attached: Chattur_Gha.jpg (670x1192, 133K)

Then explain this board.

He's not a particularly impressive being beyond his dream and what he represents, iirc.
Nyarlathotep, his servant, is more of a real issue with his bullshit.

Put a knife in his hands just so and say "Who's Special?"

>achieve CHIM
>ride hyperspace moth to azatoth
>punch really hard

This isn't some sort of DBZ power wankery, he doesn't have to do anything to fit the story he's in.

Because he's asleep.

The moment he wakes up, reality dies. We are literally a dream he's having that there's all these other things. The creatures around him are all playing the eldritch equivalent of "Rock a bye" baby for literal eons to keep him asleep longer. He is, on a personal level, harmless, because he literally is too powerful to give a shit about us. A piece of plankton shouldn't think itself strong because a great white shark isn't trying to eat it. In this metaphor, the piece of plankton is our entire galaxy.

Nyarlathotep on the other hand, his son, is burning ants with his magnifying glass and is actively fucking us over.

Attached: Beksinski-2-990x1024.jpg (990x1024, 127K)

That's a rad as fuck picture.

Nyarlathotep is his son? I don't remember that.
I thought he just worked to keep him asleep like the other Gods.

Doesn't mean it's a fast death.

doot

Nyarlathotep is his spawn, but he's technically the spawn of all the Outer Gods. He's their heart and soul, their will made manifest. The Outer Gods are uncaring and apathetic because Nyarlathotep is all of their attention and malignant will concentrated into a single entity.

Make a true believer out of him.

Attached: TOAA_HD.png (670x247, 291K)

Just don't do anything too jarring and exciting, and play lots of soothing slow jazz music really loudly, and you'll be good for at least fifty more years.

From the descriptions of monotonous flutes, I think he prefers his music a bit less complex than jazz.

What would be the best lovecraft stories to commit to animation?

Attached: 1495209758099.png (500x500, 281K)

check this out, lads
lluisot-necronomicon.blogspot.com/

The Thing on the Doorstep

We'll need someone stronger

Attached: Bedman.jpg (960x1024, 498K)

The Dunwich Horror

Mountains of madness/call of cthulhu double feature.
basic bitch answer, but they really are the ones that would translate the best into a movie thriller.

>You are doomed for the lolz Carter HAHAHAHAHAHA-Oh, wait he woke up.
Nyarlathotep was a retard.

He's the acting personality for a bunch of utterly insane if not borderline mindless cosmic gods and demons. Cut him some slack.

Eh. When you spend your time fucking inferior beings up, you probably get used to winning and stop trying so hard.

Ever had a nightmare?

With one punch.

Attached: One Punch Man9.jpg (225x325, 69K)

MANA from Gods of Pegana did it first.

also, he's totally winning the long game. Humanity on the whole is going down the toilet ever since he was Nicholai Tesla and turned technology on an accelerate path he knew we weren't ready for.

Isn't that basically what Gnostics believe? Demiurge and stuff?

I don't think he has a long game unless I'm forgetting something. He's just the one alien with a more understandable personality.
And that personality is a dick who likes fucking with humans.

He's an impersonal God

not really. Gnostics believe that the demiurge is consciously keeping us imprisoned in this reality, and that there's some escape from it. It's more or less what the Thalmore from the elder scrolls series go by.

Azathoth is not a conscious entity, and does not care about or even acknowledge anything. That's what makes him "the blind idiot god". There's no escape from the reality he's dreaming because this reality and all others are just that, his dreams. We have no more chance of harming him or escaping than your own dreams could harm you or escape your head.
And even if we were to kill him by some means, all that would do is put an end to all of existence, across all universes, all times.

Not quite. Physical existence is an illusion to keep us trapped in ignorance and suffering, but we don’t die with it (if we achieve gnosis). You’re absolutely fucked if the BIG wakes up. The demiurge never went to sleep and you’re not can defeat him by recognizing your inner divine spark.

One part of Azathoth's dream was that of dreaming himself a man, living amongst the men, though his power still leaked through. The blind god gave himself one good eye to see, and having been told that spinach would make one strong, made this truth for his avatar and those perceived by his avatar.

The creature he created was a facsimile of man, not a true man. He could not die, and his definition of "strength" bent reality into the whims of chaos.

So one day, piercing the viels, his avatar comes upon himself, and decides to do battle. Nyarlhotep would find this amusing but he knows the Pop-eye has already taken the spinach. The guise he normally takes to have fun with his father begins to warp and twist into one of his other faces, the game needs to end.

"This is one fight you can't win fool. You cannot fight yourself without losing yourself." the abomination bellowed

"All I knows is I yam what I yam!" said the Avatar, and punched his own sleeping body.

Reality twists as never before. The god of chaos believed he could defeat himself, and in living out this pardox both evolves, and devolves, and changes. The boundless massive body of the daemon sulton collapses and folds into a a mere three dimensions, though takes on a form that's still somewhat horrifying and terrible, an echo of it's original self.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/tranquiltirades/images/e/ec/Tentacles.png/revision/latest?cb=20140501235801

A God that has just defeated itself holds it's unnaturally thin breeding made and the music of the starts is heard in his voice as he makes a small rhyme in a language from before the universe's creation, ending in common english "I'm popeye the sailor mannnn!"

His pipe then toots. Time and space continue.

Attached: Bw6BxbmIMAEZXtK.jpg large.jpg (1929x939, 770K)

I don't think azathoth would even be aware of freddy kruger slashing him, much less afraid of it

The Shadow Out of Time could be cool.

There's no endgame that involves humans. Nyarlothep is just a cosmic dickhead.

You don't need to, and the one way that would work is cockblocked by Nyarlathotep.

I like that he did all that just to do a Rick James on the earth gods' home.

>just got done listening to the audiobook
>basically the story of two best friends growing distant because of a thot

My homie Howard was on some real shit

Attached: 1438111667576.png (500x332, 54K)

But user, CHIM still means you're inside the dream, you just realize this fact and can alter the dream to your own will.
To truly kill god and become god yourself you must achieve Amaranth, the stage after CHIM that only Anu managed to achieve after Padomay beat his gf to death.

Sweet Ermengarde

Attached: 213413241324.gif (500x443, 969K)

I miss when TES was batshit insane.

Could you imagine the current writers of TES doing anything with a god robot that autistically screeches are reality so hard time itself breaks? We'd need to pump them with cocaine for a week straight before they began to even compared to Mike Kirkbride-tier fuckery.

Attached: 213413241324123.jpg (1920x1076, 430K)