Here's your consort, bro

>Here's your consort, bro

Attached: 1557478791385.jpg (1599x1080, 583K)

A holes a hole

>Rather fuck my sister, brah

>fucking either of them when Ty Lee is right there

her parents must have been delighted when the future Firelord started banging their daughter

>not fucking both

Avatar should have just been about Zuko desu. I rewatched it a while back and he's one of the few characters who isn't bland

I bet she ahaegos in bed.

Attached: 5vij0xpv51d21.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Zuko should pull a power move and announce that he's giving himself a harem. That way he can marry Mai, Ty Lee, and whoever else he wants. Who's going to tell him no? He's an absolute monarch.

OP I'm ok with having yet another Avatar shipfaggotry thread. But why do you always start them with the subject of shitting on Mai?

It's misplaced aggression. If Mai hadn't been officially paired with Zuko in the show, they would ignore her. In a lot of fanfics, they either kill her or have her turn evil so that Katara can be paired with Zuko.

Mai and Katara were best girls.

>Not fucking all three
Get on my level.

Disagree. Azula and Toph are best girls, Mai and Katara are second best. Fuck Suki though.

She's the best. ATLA's worst sides is how little some subsplots were explored like how Azula suddenly becomes crazy after finding out she can't control people with fear after Mai and Ty Lee betrayed her.

They may have tried to push for an arranged marriage to cement their position at court.

This user knows what hes talking about.

Attached: toko rinoaneko.jpg (800x753, 169K)

bitch please
>not fucking them then time travelling to when those two old twins were in their prime

Well shit user, now you're thinking with portals.

It kinda was just as much about Zuko as it was about Aang.

Is she even old enough to bear me a son? The fuck good is a consort if she can't even be gravid with my young? I want the royal consort picker fired. Oh, no, I'm sorry. I misspoke. I want the royal consort picker PUT INTO a fire, and then bring me a consort that can reliably get pregnant.

Let this dour child stay, though. I'm going to need someone to bring me water and mop up my seed and massage the cramps out of my legs when I get tired from pumping babies into more valuable consorts.

That would require Zuko to have a sexual attraction for people that aren't his mom. The faggot never boned any of his hot female bodyguards stationed right outside his bedroom.

Attached: The Promise Part 1 Page 71.jpg (1086x1513, 203K)

well idk about that i think Zuko goes through his whole story just fine along side Aang.

>Avatar should have just been about Zuko desu.
Nah. Interestingly enough his kind of subplot only seems to work well when the subject is a deuteragonist and not the protagonist. If Avatar was a novel instead of a show then yeah, that kind of arc for the protag easily works due to the freedom of the medium, but the constrictions that are put in a show (specially one aimed at kids) just makes it incredibly hard for it to work out.

Zuko is for Suki

After season one the show is about zuko, he gets almost as much screen time as aang.

>Fuck Suki though
Sokka and Suki are perfect to each other desu, Suki balanced out Sokka's silliness

>manga

Attached: 13253647234.jpg (480x430, 39K)

I just didn't like Suki, that's why I say fuck her.

is mai goth or emo?

>loli version of a stoic almost goth character
yes please

what the fuck is wrong with fire nation girls?

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_2019-05-19_01-45-55.png (747x474, 568K)

They're bored from always winning.

too hot

>pig-nose

Attached: Courage_Giving_Thumb_Up.png (900x745, 116K)

>TFW you'll never have a goth ninja gf.

>Fuck Suki though.
Sokka did every night.

>Horse faced chink

What do guys even see in her ? Ty Kee is superior choice

>like how Azula suddenly becomes crazy
>Suddenly

She was established to be pretty much fucked up in the head just because she wasn't cackling wide eyed and maniacally every five seconds doesn't mean she was perfectly normal. Her losing control of Mai and Ty Lee was just the catalyst of her losing control It's like when people act like Daenerys barbequing innocent people came out of nowhere when they've been laying the groundwork for it since season two. Her losing the people closest to her than being rejected by Jon was the catalyst of her turn to the mad queen.

Cuuuute

I'd argue that it started in early season 1 already, around the time they introduced General Zhao as main villain for both Aang's AND Zuko's storyline.

Attached: 5050183-9552736239-tumbl.jpg (786x600, 34K)

wtf is wrong with foot people, actual worst fetish fuck you

cute, would wife if i could
instead will give her more attention than whoever im forced to marry and treat her better than an empress
thank you user

They built her up as a character with certain prominent psychopathic traits. This condition is separate from and is not usually co-morbid with the schizoaffective disorder/psychosis symptoms she suddenly began to display near the very end. A plausible clinical picture that takes everything into account can still be painted but as it is it requires interpretive liberties and some beyond folk psychology. Few people can do that, for most the topic of mental illness is just an amorphous blob with a layer of rudimentary (and often wrong) heuristics. To make them both genuinely understand it and depict it as a natural development they needed way more time and nuance, resources they were probably low on needing to wrap things up quickly. It could work much better in a literary format.

tldr

you'd think the "Dude the sides of his face represent the duality of his existence lmao" shit would get old but it never does.

Attached: Zuko Cherry Blossoms.png (890x662, 653K)

hot

Wish this ship was canon

Imagine having such terrible taste.

>thinking having a boring bore sap the fun from the character is a good thing
>calling a comic a manga

Attached: D5651EDB-C24E-4ED1-9737-0CFEEA120D35.jpg (332x255, 45K)

>She was established to be pretty much fucked up in the head
Nigger stop lying for Bryke. The Crazy subplot didn’t even have a hint until Season 3c when they needed an excuse not to kill her. She was just plain rotten.
>just because she wasn’t showing any signs of insanity doesn’t mean it wasn’t foreshadowed
Yeah it does.

Part of me wants to say the same, but the truth is that I don't because that would mean bryke would have been in charge. They have enough of a bad record writing romance that at this point I prefer to leave it to the fans to create that kind of stuff.

Nothing sudden about that, she was always high strung. In her first real appearance she gives a murder-stare at a lock of hair that falls out of place when she's practicing.

Mai sucks as a character, her tragic backstory was an absolute lie, she was a cunt for Zuko and actively destroyed his character arc by being his endgame pairing.

This is supported by evidence in the show.

Attached: FFE47C65-763C-4588-AD33-B7E1B0E3298E.png (540x638, 232K)

>Prince Zuko : So, Uncle, I've been thinking. It's only a matter of time before I run into Azula again. I'm going to need to know more advanced firebending if I want to stand a chance against her. I know what you're going to say, she's my sister, and I should be trying to get along with her.
>Uncle : No. She's crazy, and she needs to go down

Season 2 episode six.