Black Panther 2

>creates vibranium armored suit with blasters and the ability to fly
>"My family calls me Shuri, but my friends call me Riri"

Attached: 1.jpg (538x515, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Africa_Command
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, I like the little sister being the assist for BP. Also, the second line reads like:

>My family calls me Joe, but my friends call me Dwayne.

Maybe I don't understand the appeal of having a second name, but it seems dumb to me when it's not a shorthand nickname and just a completely different name.

Shuri a qt

Shuri and Riri aren't that different from each other. Just taking the second part of Shuri and repeating it. Sort of like how Rihanna is sometimes called Riri

You're bold user, and I respect that.

Attached: doctor-doom-movie-e1524160306101-700x313.jpg (700x313, 55K)

Damn a girl Black Panther.

>"Shut the fuck up white boi!"

>but it seems dumb to me when it's not a shorthand nickname and just a completely different name
I guess you've never seen a nickname that wasn't derived from the first syllable before, or have never recognized one.

It’s weird how all it takes is a different writer to do a character. I actually look forward to ReeRee’s book now. It’s a pretty comfy comic.

That would be good character parsimony, but a missed opportunity to add more minority women to the franchise so in 10 years they can have a grrl power shot part 2 at the end of the next saga.

No, she's Shuri.

What are ypu talking about, is how Taylor is Taytay

>My family calls me Richard, but my friends call me Dick.

She's too much like Tony already, let her be her own character for fuck's sake. We don't need another "muh entire persona is defined by tony stark" teenager.

I wonder if she'll do the Riri part of "white people are holding us back" speech or if she'll stick to her racist "quips" about broken White "boys"

I liked the part where the literal princess from the most advanced kingdom on the planet whined about "colonizers" from 200 years ago

Seems pretty unnecessary honestly, the name "Riri" doesn't have the same clout to normies or even comics fans as "MJ".

Wut. MCU Shuri is an enthusiastic friendly playful team player, Riri is an autistic no fun person who struggles to relate to people.

>latverians
>white

She was talking to a CIA agent, not a random Portuguese guy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Africa_Command

Attached: Larry internal debate.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

user I'm not sure you understand what a colony is

Nah. We need an American actress for RiRi

They were combined in Infinity Warps to make Shuriri.

Neo-colonialism. You don't have to take over the local government, just throw them over and place a local who's devoted to your cause in his place.
And then there's Liberia.

>That would be good character parsimony
I agree.

>She's too much like Tony already, let her be her own character for fuck's sake. We don't need another "muh entire persona is defined by tony stark" teenager.
That's exactly OP's point.
Shuri isn't defined by Tony Stark. That's Peter's job now.
Peter Parker is the Riri Williams of the MCU.
This is almost solely about making Shuri more toyetic. All the teen Ironman-girl merch without any of the investment of introducing a brand new character.

I can see it happening, but it seems there not going to be a new Ironman in the MCU just Warmachine, unless the rumor about the kids becomes true, but thats very unlikely

Why did you quote my post when I was saying Riri and MCU Shuri are way different as characters. If you want teen girl toyetic Iron Man, use his damn daughter in a few years, don't fucking waste Shuri on that when she's her own character.

My name is William, but you can call me Bill

>giving any recognition to Bendis
kys
also shuri was top cringe

Because I agree with you that Shuri and Riri are way different characters.
Which makes Shuri better suited to armor up than introducing Riri.

>If you want teen girl toyetic Iron Man, use his damn daughter in a few years
Because Babbi Stark is a concept, not a character.
The actress and character of Shuri is likable and marketable enough to sell her now, not 10 years from now.
>don't fucking waste Shuri on that when she's her own character.
Shrui is a supporting character. NPC tier.
This would make her a party member. She'd get to sit at the big boy table with the other heroes.
It's character development and it's smart money.