What went wrong?

The first 3 episodes were so kino...

Attached: 0906999B-CD01-425A-9D87-548F74782BD6.jpg (1600x1200, 251K)

>What went wrong?
Genndy forgot how to write, and the show lost its spirit.

Any other explanation is retarded, including but not limited to the romance and/or pacing.

What went wrong with
>Samurai Jack
>Korra
>Gravity Falls
>Adventure Time
>The Simpsons
>Spongebob
>Star Vs (even though it always sucked)
I swear at least one of these get asked a day

Speed of light romance plot.
Why are we getting this thread topic over and over again. Is it because Sam Jack is airing on CN again?

Attached: IMG_5013.png (432x768, 254K)

>>Gravity Falls
Nothing really went wrong with GF, it had one of the most spectacular cartoon finales in history.
Yea Forums is just salty over its theories getting shitcanned - that and Roadside Attraction.

You're not wrong on the rest though

It's what happens when people who have never watched the material look to bait people into replying. Essentially it's a bunch of Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /pol/ children thinking that replies are the same as having internet friends.

Because it physically hurts to see how bad this show was after the first 3 episodes

It’s almost unfathomable how good this season started out only to end up being shit

>SJ
Romance arc instead of keeping Ashi as a disciple. Think of how much more poignant it would've been if his friend sacrificed herself willingly to send him back in time.
>Korra
This is conspiracy bullshit on my part, but Korra getting together with Mako feels like a total apology to the Zutara shippers for not making it happen during Last Airbender. It took until S3 to right the show again and by that point most people stopped caring.

What was so spectacular about it? Didn’t seem like anything to write home about

It was just really well done, and basically exactly what the show needed. In fact most of the complaints easily apply to the rest of the series (not that that makes them valid), but the haters waited until the end because they thought a kids' show would surprise them.

Also the fucking music, literally GOAT.

Nothing, it was good

IMMEDIATELY teaming Ashi and Jack up was a big mistake. Have them get seperated, and then have them both go on their own journey, A journey of discovery for Ashi, and rediscovery for Jack. Have them both visit locations and species from the original 4 seasons, so Jack can see how his herosim helped them grow stronger, and have Ashi be hostile towards them, and they use the things they learned from Jack to defeat her, teaching her that Jack is in fact stronger than Aku.
Then reuinite them but for fucks sake make it a mentor/student relationship not a romantic relationship Genndy you horny bastard

>Have them get seperated, and then have them both go on their own journey, A journey of discovery for Ashi, and rediscovery for Jack. Have them both visit locations and species from the original 4 seasons
They literally did all of this you retard, and it was absolute shit. As is the rest of your list

I enjoyed it, but I also remember the talkback threads when it aired were full of people who had problems with it, and that was typical of a lot of Season 2 episodes.

Did they? Episode 4 is them in the stomach of a giant monster, then episode 5 is them together after having been vomited/shitted out, right?

Yes but Jack left in episode 5, then the next one is basically what I quoted from your post.

Yeah, they get separated at the end of ep 5 and Ashi is on a journey of discovery for most of ep 6. She encounters lots of people that Jack had helped over the original show's run, and gets a new impression of him. When she re-encounters Jack, he's about to succumb to his personal demons, but when Ashi reminds Jack of the people he helped he starts recovering, and that continues in ep 7.

It went back to basics after the first three eps, you rose tinted retards.

Yeah, which is an issue if you're going to darken the tone of the show for its final season. It makes it seem likely a completely different show and frankly most of the episodes after 1-3 wouldn't even rank in the top 15 of regular SJ episodes.

Have it be an entire 3 episode arc is more of what I meant than just one episode. Those first 3 episodes form a perfect arc much like the first 3 episodes of the first season did, then it just becomes standard episodic stuff. For such a short season there was a terrible amount of filler

I liked the final season except for the last episode, myself.

It was fun.

It just... tripped at the finish line.