Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Attached: Sketch (68).png (621x626, 309K)

Fine, I'll start.
I feel that this episode in particular is a jab at the people that complained about new Star Wars and the crumpy old duck is stand in for mark hamill and launchpad are those fans that want the "old" Star Wars back and have hard time moving on but ultimately have to.

Attached: Cucktales woo hoo.jpg (1200x1136, 252K)

let me guess, you're "the people"?

nah, but you can find them from youtube.

>Cucktales
>Not knowing that the vast majority of people who work in the entertainment industry lean FAR left

Attached: 1558043387210.jpg (700x404, 40K)

So why didn't people come in about seperating families during Obama's presidency?

What's wrong is that it became socially acceptable for "adults" to like cartoons and comics.

This desu, boomers get out reeeeeee

Attached: aee.gif (359x202, 2.04M)

You poor thing.

Attached: AndTheAwardGoesTo....gif (434x320, 3.17M)

Why are you here then besides to stir up shit? That's sadder to me than any grown individual enjoying a piece of entertainment.

I don't think anything went wrong. They pulled it off about as well as they could have and I hope for a spinoff.

>What went wrong
Not Legend of the Three Caballeros. Ducktales does references well but that's about it

the "everything right of the looney bin is a nazi" crowd

Why does this show hate Donald so much, goddamn.

Attached: DonaldOld.png (776x1206, 301K)

white male

You're the one whining, brah.

They adapted the "Donald has all the bad luck" thing really any media with him has
Problem is they forgot his greedy, selfish traits that makes it a worthy punishment and not come off sadistic

sieg hiel! i've been exposed!

LUL, no one even called you a Nazi. You're projecting hardcore.

>this whole thread

Attached: 1508936797922.png (500x461, 77K)

That would make sense if not for the fact it doesn't make sense and sounds like you're projecting a pre-existing fandom insecurity.

It's a parody of batman/capeshit. The trailer was specifically alluding to the "Dark Knight" trilogy of films. They had a fucking Dark Knight Bane reference on the set.

Nothing in his post even mentioned a political bias.

:thinking_emoji:

Christ the rest of this thead settles it. The worst thing about DuckTales is that Yea Forums watches it.

>The worst thing about DuckTales is that Yea Forums watches it.
A couple political shitheads do not discourage the legit criticisms of this show