What is the Justice League's contingency plan against Bruce for when he goes full retarded again like when he build...

What is the Justice League's contingency plan against Bruce for when he goes full retarded again like when he build Brother Eye or opened a portal to a multiverse of evil?

Attached: batman cries.png (230x389, 165K)

they have none even though he said he has plans to kill every single one of them if needed.
they are just that dumb.

>implying Superman needs an elaborate plan to kill Batman

Superhearing check from orbit for his heartbeat, eye lasers, fly in and haymaker at the speed of light if you're feeling fancy.

>Superhearing check from orbit for his heartbeat
Bats already tricked supes with that one

They don't have one. They assume they can just stop whatever he cooks up.

In a same world, Nightwing and the Robins. But we live in the world where none of Bruce's sidekicks are allowed to have a role outside his shadow and be acknowledged by the greater DC universe, except MAYBE the Titans once in a while. Fuck man I just want Clark and Dick to hang out again.

>same
Sane*, holy fuck this is what I get for being a phoneposting faggot I guess.

The problem is that if Bruce wants to hide, he'll bury himself pretty damn deep. Whether it's fighting Batman 1:1 or simply trying to kill him by other means, you only ever get ONE shot at the guy. It's bullshit, but it's the logic I'm working with given the material DC presented.

Wonder Woman can just throw a rock at him again.

Attached: RCO064_w_1466761324(1).jpg (1799x2779, 894K)

We got that answer right?

Everyone fucking dies.

Attached: Dark_Knights.png (1280x982, 2.5M)

Diana asks him nicely to stop, and if he refuses, she knocks him the fuck out.

Why Wondy? Her box is empty.

There isn't one. They aren't the sort to think the worst about a friend like that, even for the sake of contingency.

Bruce, though, despite being a tad paranoid (justifiably, but still), is equally trusting. In the event that he ever needed to be neutralized, his plan is to simply leave his fate entirely in their hands, knowing that they'll do what it takes and bring him back from the brink if they can.

Hal and Guy would love help bring Bruce back from the brink. One fist at a time.

Yeah that means nothing unfortunately. Remember Scott Snyder's Endgame story where Bruce had "The Justice Buster"? The asspull victory against Wonder Woman is to use black market magic artifacts, this case being a magic thread that makes puts her in a dream state.

Which while we're on the subject, does Wonder Woman even have a weakness anymore? WAY back it was being tied by rope, then it was penetrating weapons, and I think one was losing faith in the gods.

Her compassion has kind of been used as a a weakness, though not a traditional one.

>New 52 Wonder Woman
>compassion

>Remember Scott Snyder's Endgame story where Bruce had "The Justice Buster"?
I'd like to forget Endgame

It was a weapon Hephasteus created and that Bruce bought on the black-market. It was like her lasso. I think it was called the Veil of something or another.

Why?

One of the great things about League of One is that all of Diana's to subdue the League are dirt simple and pretty much rely on catching them off guard. The simplest plans are the best.

>the "Bind of Veils"
Ugh. Yeah, I remember. Admittedly interesting idea, but it is pulled completely put of Snyder's ass.

>does Wondy even have a weakness anymore?
No, not really. She's kinda stubborn, but that's more of a character thing than a kryptonite. There would be a lot less confusion on this is if artists more consistently depicted her using the bracelets to block super strength attacks and such. That is kinda what they're there for.

Same
It was supposed to be like the opposite of her lasso of truth, a thread of lies or something. Still I'll consider it a more plausible deterrent than that bullshit oil slick he used on Flash
I think the logic behind the bracelets is that she still needs them for bullets given that they're technically penetrating weapons. Blunt force from a super punch is okay

Because it was shit and suffered from the same problem that the rest of Snyder's run suffered from. Everything was a grand epic with big moment after big moment, but ultimately none of it mattered.

Teamwork
They work together and the power of friendship and family take him out.

I'm serious, it's a common theme with him. He thinks he's a loner but ultimately turns into a whiny bitch when his friends or family work against him

>I think the logic behind the bracelets is that she still needs them for bullets given that they're technically penetrating weapons. Blunt force from a super punch is okay
Sure, but ultimately that just causes confusion. She really should just block or dodge all types of attacks.

Well that's happens when so many writers take a crack at a single character, and it's especially apparent when said character is working outside their solo title. Same thing happens to Flash and Green Lantern.

And in a healthy and functional industry, we'd have editors whose job it is to keep things consistent. Alas.

But for real, I never really liked the idea of Diana being super durable, cause she already has the bracelets and low level super speed. She's good on defensive options.

And fuck it, while we're here, I really don't like that she can fly. The Invisible Jet was cooler, more functional, and uniquely hers. Having her fly just reinforces her as Superman with tits, which nobody wants.

Wonder Woman was never supposed to be Superman with a skirt, but DC amped her powers (while discarding others) to the point now that she's essentially as powerful as Superman. All so they could become a pair. So her bracelets serve almost no function now. They're just there.

invisible jet should come back but it's very goofy

maybe a ww1 era experimenal plane, if we're going with the movie continuity?

Never liked Wonder Woman being able to fly. I like that in the movies she can jump really high, but that's it. A lot more cooler and distinct.

They've been emphasizing her ancient greek warrior roots for awhile, the invisible jet isn't going to go great with that regardless of whether or not she should fly.

All she'd need is some winged sandals from Hermes.

>She's good on defensive options
With those options could she convincingly put up a fight against supes? If not then they aren't good enough for the dynamic DC is going for.

Nah, fuck that. Wonder Woman flying is dumb.

Have Waynetech build a invisible jet using magical properties from Paradise Island and Steve Trevor testing the jet, and teaching her how to pilot.

Dude the jet's a punchline it's never coming back. The kangas are more likely.

Why does she need to be super-powerful to put up a fight against Superman? Batman is able to do it just fine using his intellect and ingenuity. Remember when Wonder Woman used to be smart and think quick on her fit instead of being a flying brick that the first option is always to pull up her sword?

>aren't good enough for the dynamic DC is going for.
What dynamic is that?

Fuck editorial and their shipping. And I hate to go there, but I can't help but feel that straight up removing unique elements from a female character to have her be more similar to a male character is just a bit sexist. It's certainly fucking retarded at any rate.

>but it's very goofy
I mean, this is a setting in which a bunch of vigilantes run around in gaudy costumes beating up criminals using physics raping abilities. A jet plane that turns invisible is relatively tame. And awesome.

can't stop the batwank

Is it Batwank when they're mixed with the JL characters and villains?

>A jet plane that turns invisible is relatively tame. And awesome.
Specially when it comes from a fucking magical INVISIBLE island. That was the whole point about the jet being able to become invisible.

DC did exactly that after Infinite Crisis when they were trying to bring back Wonder Woman silver age history. Batman gave her a invisible jet, a prototype, that she could use. Since she was without her powers. Dunno what happened with that.

>brainlet tier
They don’t.

>Worlds Finest bro tier
Superman. Superman is too humble to admit it but he’s not only more powerful than Bruce but smarter. Him trying to talk down Bruce and holding back might get him in trouble though.

>Hard Counter tier
Green Lantern. Scan the planet for Bruce DNA while standing on Pluto and bubble him. EZ PZ. Bonus points for Lanterns thinking his scare tactics and high tech bullshit are cute and primitive. Light beats darkness.

>Best story tier
Dick. Because if it comes down to it Dick can take his old man.

That was my favorite part of Moore's swamp thing: seeing batman getting his ass kicked

>superman
>killing

>Superman is too humble to admit it but he’s not only more powerful than Bruce but smarter.
>smarter
Superman fanboy seething.

Stop trying to nerf her. There’s nothing wrong with her being powerful in a setting where the most common superhero is a green lantern.

But he is. Flash and J’onn and Cyborg are also smarter than Bruce.

Nah. Ferris Air specializes in aircraft. Diana would give Carol a call.

Magical AND technological. They used to be at least. The Amazons aren't allowed to be interesting or cool anymore, and people reeeee really hard at the mere suggestion of Themyscira not being a bronze age shithole.

If Superman was smarter, Lex wouldn't be running circles around him.

He is SUPERman. He's also super intelligent

It is pretty funny that he's one of the few people that can just tell Batman to fuck off and Bats actually listens
Superman was a super genius or something in the 80s but I think they nerfed that a fair bit because it was honestly pretty stupid

Attached: 1540531503907.png (493x733, 867K)

Each and everyone of those evil Batman beat the JL in their native universe (except the GL one, who, iirc, beat the whole fucking Green Lantern corps) and marged in some way with one of their members (except The Batman Who Lolz).

The above mentioned Batmen team-up in an all Batman JL lead by the ultimate Batgod that influenced every major event in the main Bruce's life.

Now keep that in mind and consider this: Bruce Wayne beat all of them alone, with the power of wanting to beat them.
It was literally Batwank: The Event, other than being a terrible waste of paper i'm ashamed to have read.

The people that reeee at Themyscira not being a Bronze Age shithole are the same ones that have problems with women being as smart or as strong as a man, and they unfortunately work at DC. For example i love how DC tries to push that Superman and her are a pair because they're so alike and so powerful, but they always stress the point that she's considerably weaker. She simple CAN'T be as powerful as him. She has to remain underneath him, which throws the whole "bird of a feather" thing out of the window.

Or superDUMB, which is more likely given the comics.

I read the event, user. Batman played into the villains' hands, made possible the invasion by the Batmen, was kept locked in the dark multiverse, and gave up. He was rescued by Superman and Wonder Woman, and then the entire Justice League wished Earth out of the dark multiverse. It was the Justice League, not Batman, that saved the day.

It was a stupid as fuck event, but come on.

thats why i like this page in a league of one

Attached: RCO077_w_1466761324.jpg (1920x3121, 1.21M)

roll over and die

Attached: 119850974239666.jpg (624x819, 136K)

Your wasting your time, Batman hate has gotten pretty irrational and these people are just looking to get offended if anything ever centers around Batman now

Superman saving Batman isn't worth much when at the end of the day all the focus is on him. Literally a whole splash page, not to the JL, but dedicated only to him saving the whole Multiverse.

oh no poor batfag is trying to say batwank isn't real again
fucking disgrace of a fanbase.

Again, the simplicity of it is what makes it so impressive. Y'know, whenever a character is labeled as a "master tactician", it almost always boils down to preptime hax, when it should just be coming up with effective plans to outdo the opponent.

The focus was all on the Justice League fighting the evil Batmen and later coming all together to wish a good ending. Batman throughout the story is portray as a paranoid fool full of hubris that is walking into his own doom.

Attached: Batgod Bedead.jpg (2100x1050, 575K)

>oh no poor batfag is trying to say batwank isn't real again
>fucking disgrace of a fanbase.
Way to prove me right

wondy is for steve. she just doesn't shine when he's paired with a more popular male hero

That's stupid. This shit only happens with Superman. Take Hikiketeia for example.

To be fair, there are as much bad end JLers as in the dark multiverse, its just Batman who laughs was chosen by Barbatos because it was Batman that she saw when Darkseid Omega Sanctioned him back in Final Crisis

Not to mention the implied bit about the dark multiverse having more universes created by Batman fears because he's the more depressed and paranoid member of the JL.

So Batman is the multiverse's greatest murder. Condemned those in the dark multiverse to suffer and die because of his own worst fears.

Lex doesn’t. He loses to Clark. A lot.

That's the implication, yes. Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and so on generate very few bad universes in the dark multiverse. Batman, because of his paranoia, generate a ton. So he condemns a LOT of universes in the dark multiverse.

That's easy.

Attached: 2e7e0525927a4d7dcaa0e8ff2b720b9a-d5kc647.jpg (679x1000, 213K)

Get the fuck out of here, Tom King.

It's not that they're dumb. It's that the writers all only like Batman. Realistically Batman would have easily been kicked out for his betrayal or not even be able to sit in the table because he brings nothing to the team.

Thanks to the writers. They make superman so dumb one second for Batman to super smart to other characters.

That seems needlessly brutal when she could just suckerpunch him on the way to wherever.

>Realistically Batman would have easily been kicked out for his betrayal or not even be able to sit in the table
That happened. Did you read Tower of Babel?

This
Kys

I'm not the depressed one here, King, and stop samefaguing.

>"B-but he's a detective though!"
>"B-but he's rich though!"
Those are the usual weak justifications. Frankly, Bruce rarely actually functions as a proper detective, he just magically knows shit.

And as for the money, dude's not the only inexplicably rich superhero around, and probably the least trustworthy. Vixen and Blue Beetle come to mind as people who would be much better suited to be the League's financial backers.

Or hell, two of the regular members are national leaders. There's no good reason why Diana and Arthur can't chip in some resources.

Sometimes the direct solution is the best.

What about Batman the most lucrative character DC has and that's why he has bullshit hax powers/importance for meta reasons, same as Superman?

We're not talking about meta reasons at the moment.

Then just accept that Batman is that smart, rich, and good as a detective and tactician.

Popularity does not a good teammate make.

>just gobble the Bat-Cock because we say so
Nah, if you want me to accept that Batman is a detective, SHOW him doing real detective work. No preptime hax.

>Flash will never dress down Batman and ask for his badge because Bats is a loose cannon

The same can be said about Superman. You know that, right? The only reason Superman is even that powerful or important is because of meta-reasons. Because he's the first superhero and the publisher's mascot of sorts.
I mean, even ignoring all the hax bullshit Superman accumulated over the years just because, why would the Justice League even need him on the team when they've people like Martian Manhunter who should be even more powerful and capable?

But we don't question these things.

So all Bat people's weakness is rocks?

Clearly killer croc was ahead of his time.

Attached: No more Necks.jpg (744x842, 274K)

Nah see, you're thinking in terms of power level wank. It's not about how strong the characters are, it's about what they actually do. The key to a good team is to figure out what each member's individual role is. The leader, the scout, the hacker, the medic, the mechanic, etc. Problem is that DC, being run by drooling morons, has utterly failed to definitively establish the roles of each Leaguer.

And as for Batman, he's the only one with a defined role, and his niche is better filled by others. Hell, you bring up J'onn, he could be the designated detective. And he's not a huge cunt, so there you go.

But then what's the role of Superman? The leader? The bruiser? The heart of the team? All these roles can be filled out by another character. So i don't see why you complain about Batman, but not Superman or any other character.

Superman keeps Martha in his utility belt.

unironically i could imagine superman carrying a keepsake his mom gave him, like a feel-good note or something.

My point about Batman is he's an unstable, untrustworthy piece of shit that can and should be replaced with someone who isn't a raging douchebag who beats his kids and builds evil spy satellites.

And yes, Clark would likely be the bruiser.

he does it because of MUH BATWANK

>And yes, Clark would likely be the bruiser.
They've Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter as a bruiser, though. Or both as a leader. Or both as the heart of the team.

i think there are other characters who would be better in a heart role than diana. i guess cyborg's the mechanic since he justice league now

i still don't know if this is from an actual batman comic or some parody

People give Batman a harder time because he's the more popular character. Superman, the man who's blessed with all kinds of nonsensical powers has weirdly become the underdog in this scenario created by the rabid fanboys which pits Superman against Batman in a battle for DC supremacy. That's not helped by the fact that a vocal contingent of comic book readers have been incessantly complaining about Batman to DC non-stop for the past 7 years or so, which has seemingly made DC terrified of writing Batman with any kind of confidence.

We're stuck in this look of DC endlessly deconstructing Batman and pointing out his flaws and even creating some more out of thin air, without ever putting the character back together and showing why he's a hero after everything is said and done. This only helps to fuel the illogical hate that many have for the character, which puts more pressure on writers to tread more carefully when writing him, or worse produce writers who subscribe to these same misconceptions (e.g Tom King).

Attached: 52029426_153723632228325_6034794250284555752_n.jpg (1080x831, 108K)

>Wonder Woman has better and more believable league contingency plans than Batman
How the fuck did DC let this happen? This is a great plan.

To be honest, she easily took the rest of the JL by surprise with really bullshit methods, basically jumping and taking them with ease, with the focus being put more on her and Superman, specially because the comic kind shipped the two together.

The Justice League, you think Bruce could stop all of them? At once? Literally all his plans are assuming he only needs to stop one of them, and even more so that he has the time to setup he wouldn't be able to do anything but get beaten to near death and locked away until he breaks out or gets unbrainwashed unless we're assuming some kind of long con situation where he pretends he's still good while laying the ground work to disable them each either slowly or in one swoop, in which case sure, but any member of the justice league could do that if they went undetected long enough

Superman actually make sense as one of the greatest Earth heroes. DC attempting to make Superman a universal/multiversal hero is when it doesn't. Like when they made Prime-Earth Superman the best Superman in the multiverse and the only one capable of resisting a multiversal bad guy that went around defeating and capturing Supermen.

Just wear the Hellbat armor and proceed to kick the Justice League's collective asses.

Attached: batman punching a grunt.jpg (3975x3056, 2.83M)

Attached: panel.jpg (900x510, 216K)

Nigga, every time Batman's plans were enacted the entire Justice League were brought down likes flies.

Batman is cancer, he's an overexposed character who takes up too much attention in DC.
And to answer your question, Superman fills the role of the big guy.

Martian Manhunter is the biggest member of the JL.

But that's not the role he fills though is it? It doesn't matter if he's supposed to be as powerful as Superman, he is not the guy doing things like lifting heavy things or soaking up damage.
Of course we're sidestepping the issue here, Batman is an attention hog that the corporate suits thinks is the only character that can sell. They erroneously think this to be trie because management pushes Batman in everything.
Batman is cancer for this exact reason

Batman is in everything because he sells. If he didn't, he wouldn't be in everything. If a DC character start selling as well as Batman, DC will start putting that character in everything. Hence Harley Quinn, who's even getting a fucking cartoon all for herself.

>People give Batman a harder time because he's the more popular character.
50% of DC is devoted to Batman and Gotham while the other half is everyone else. Take your victim complex and show it up your ass.

Because he's the more popular character.

>Batman is in everything because he sells.
If you force Batman to be in everything then yeah I guess he would. This is circular logic at it's finest but what did Batman add when they forced him in the Justice league dark animated movie?

The producers hope that the JLD animated movie would have better sells. And Batman doesn't sell because he's in everything. The publisher can force any character and be met with awful sales because nobody cared for that character. Batman sells because people like him. Normies eat him up. Something about him is appealing.

Only because everyone else gets ignored. I don't care how much of a batman fan you are, ignoring 99% of your material for 1% is just shitty business practice.

>Batman sells because people like him.
No, Batman sells because he's a brand in itself, normies eat him up because he's familiar. Batman is Starbucks and Starbucks is shit coffee, just like how Batman is cancer.

Wasn't it supposed to originally be that the magic items like her sword be the ones that let her have a chance to match/beat supes?

>The producers hope that the JLD animated movie would have better sells
That's just shit logic that sets up a false premise that if this movie sells then it's because of Batman and if the movie tanks then it's despite of Batman.
Which just goes further to prove that Batman is cancer.

You do know that WB is blaming the failure of BvS and JL on Batman and Ben Affleck, right?

>just like how Batman is cancer.

Attached: batman sad.gif (400x300, 916K)

No I don't because that's a non-sequitur that I have no way of knowing if it's even true.

Ben Affleck left because WB can't get their shit together. Them blaming Affleck is just them attempting to save face.

I don't think there was a Justice League in the world of The Drowned, and even if there was the flooding thing was done by the Antlanteans which probably killed off a lot of heroes. Red Death also didn't get to do much besides killing off his villains before his universe went to shit and got invited by the Batjoker. Superman was the one who killed the others presumably before Bruce turned into Devastator to kill him.