Uh Nebula....who the fuck are these people and why are we walking with them?

Uh Nebula....who the fuck are these people and why are we walking with them?

Attached: 1538668541984.png (2048x1080, 3.03M)

How did Doctor Strange get a dozen different armies and characters from all over the galaxy to walk through portals in full battle gear at the same time, while he was on Titan, ten minutes after he stopped being dusted?

Who the fuck told Pepper Potts to suit up and get ready to fight aliens for the fate of the universe right this instant, and why did she listen to them and leave Morgan behind?

Hmm...this scene makes zero sense once you start to think about it.

just turn off your brain off bro, it's just a kids movie

Its a cringey girl power moment.

Why was Mantis there too? They could have at least loan her a gun to use.

>How did Doctor Strange get a dozen different armies and characters from all over the galaxy to walk through portals in full battle gear at the same time, while he was on Titan, ten minutes after he stopped being dusted?
Time stone, he knew to do it so he was already on it as soon as he came back.

>Who the fuck told Pepper Potts to suit up and get ready to fight aliens for the fate of the universe right this instant, and why did she listen to them and leave Morgan behind?
Some kind of alert system Tony set up.

The only explanation I can think of for rallying that big of an army all at once would be his astral projection bullshit or whatever but as far as getting that many people ready to fight an all out war in short notice is fucking stupid. This movie keeps getting worse by the week holy fuck

Just like the cringy ass cap fanservice

He didn't HAVE the time stone

Literally who the fuck cares. This is “but how did Batman get back to Gotham”-tier of “criticism”. Nobody give a shit as long as the payoff is cool enough

Because she’s useful as shit?

Actually it would be simple
>Port to BP, he rallies Wakanda as he is king
>Port to Kamar-Taj, rally sorcerers as Strange is their de-facto leader anyway
>Port to Asgard, talk to Valkyrie and she rallies Asgard as she is basically Queen
He doesn’t even have to do most of the work

They all have vaginas and want to punch Thanos if the face, just don't think about it.

No, he already used it, he knew to rally everyone after being revived ever since this moment.

Attached: doctor-strange-avengers-endgame-wong-return.jpg (1450x807, 57K)

Knowing to do it doesn't explain how he did it though

Im all for girls being heroes and all that shit but this scene really took me out of the moment

Attached: D6s79aJUYAU6yJr.jpg (720x885, 82K)

Well clearly Strange didnt make all the portals.
And I'm guessing that's why there was a delay between when the Snap happens and when the Portals open
>Strange comes back
>Sends word to other wizards, tells them to grab the Wakandans
>Quill tells Strange about the Ravagers and other various Space outlaws who could help
>Strange saw the future too, so he grabbed anyone who would be around, like Wasp and such
I'm assuming Pepper suited because Strange told her to through a portal.
If you had portals, you can communicate with literally all those people instantaneously
It's a really minute point that's actually pretty easy to imagine how it went down
>Hey, Thanos is fighting the super heroes, get your gear and go through the next portal when it shows up

It was closer to 15 minutes after the snap if we assume that the minutes in the movie equal real world minutes, and I think it's doable enough with Strange's abilities. He already knew he was going to get resurrected, and he had planned in advance what he was going to when that happens. Popping portals allowed him a quick way to travel from one place to another. Judging by Spidey's story, he tried to save time by giving everyone a very brief summary of what was going on and that they were needed right now in a battle that decides the fate of the universe. Most of the people he approached would've noticed that something had happened just a moment ago and their loved ones had suddenly returned back to life, so they would have no reason to doubt his story or the urgency of the situation.

Not sure about Pepper specifically, I was surprised she chose to join too.

Well it's really weak cause it's Carol.
She has no attachment to the battle or the conflict really.
If it had been Nebula, it would have been WAY better
>Hey, you're that blue woman from Titan
>Yeah, sure, can you give me the gauntlet, I need to get rid of it
>Sure, but how are you gonna get through that army?!
So now it makes sense thematically and literally since Nebula isn't a fucking super saiyan like Carol and would actually need help to get through the army

Attached: artflow_201905181441.jpg (600x391, 64K)

>Who the fuck told Pepper Potts to suit up and get ready to fight aliens for the fate of the universe right this instant, and why did she listen to them and leave Morgan behind?
It's okay, she got Happy Hogan to babysit for her

DESU, Nebula should have carried the gauntlet during this. It would be her ultimate act against her father, and would validate that she no longer needs to compete against others like Gamora who are now protecting her.

But nooooo, we needed Carol to have her moment.

he does that thingy with his hands :)

Attached: doctor-strange-3.jpg (1000x563, 367K)

>She has no attachment to the battle or the conflict really.

Thanos is an interstella threat and she is the self-appointed superhero for outer space shit.

STOP PICKING ON MANTIS!

Attached: 1529822018468.png (336x356, 145K)

she puts them to sleep by touching them

>Well it's really weak cause it's Carol.
What? fuck off with your Carol hate you Incel. The problem is this scene feels incredibly forced.

Yes, it's so obvious that the scene was just here to have a girl power scene.

Why? You're kidding me.From my window I can already see it coming.

Attached: Iits_coming.jpg (894x600, 60K)

Yeah but that's pretty vague and impersonal.
That's like saying Dr Strange has a really important attachment to Obadaiah Stane since Stane is selling weapons that create people in need of medical attention and Dr Strange used to be a surgeon.
The characters feel literally nothing for each other, they have not affected each other's lives at all basically up to Endgame and it means nothing for Carol's arc to try to get rid of the Gauntlet

I think the only real plot hole is "If Strange spent time rallying the heroes of Earth, why'd he leave Spider-Man to hang out on Titan until he got portaled to the fight?"

I think he had other sorcerers get the guys on earth/other planets

It feels forced because the character who's being offered help doesn't need it for the task that she has no thematic stakes in.
Carol didn't need to be in this movie at all, and it's even more astounding that she never encountered Thanos before given that he's a universal genocider, so somehow her presence in this fight feels completely hollow because it's basically Goku showing up and telling us that he'll shoot the ship with beams (the ship that wasn't an issue for the majority of the battle and only suddenly starts firing again so that Carol would have an excuse to make a grand entrance)

Wouldn't they both have returned back to life in the same place, and Spider-Man (along with the others who got dusted there) probably followed Strange around from the beginning as he was leading the efforts to gather everyone else?

Carol existing Pre-Avengers is a huge narrative issue. desu I don't think they should have introduced her until GOTG Vol 3.

No you fucking idiot, it's weak cause carol DOES NOT NEED ANY FUCKING HELP

I don't know anyone who liked this scene. Even friends who loved the movie go, "Oh yeah, that moment. That was dumb.".

That scene was the epitome of clueless male feminists trying to be accepted.

>Because she’s useful as shit?

Mantis has done more in GoTG2 and IW than the other wastes of spaces combined

lol pepper looks so old

>who
doesn't matter, Thanos' enemies is good enough
>why
to stop Thanos

they don't have to be friends to work together?

Source

That would have helped.
They seemed really determined to try to make her important in the lore but it just didn't work.

That was Disney telling the directors they needed an all-female scene.

To be fair, as it is written, Endgame was Doctor Strange's plan. He knew where everyone would be and what to do and when it would happen.

Cap earned it and it was hinted at earlier

why didn't strange just teleport the people out of there instead of bringing the army there

I always felt a origin story movie was the incorrect way to go about Captain Marvel in relation to End Game. Maybe it would've been more depressing shit but her introduction should've shown her connection to Thanos and dealing with his shit in space throughout the years.

Because if he did literally anything that deviates from the ending they win in they could've very well just lost again. It's entirely why he made sure Tony didn't die in Infinity War because he knew he was meant to die while beating Thanos

>"She's not alone"
>Carol ignores them and fights solo
Damn, Danvers, that was pretty rude.

What's that laying on the ground next to everyone?
Is that the script over there?

It being Carol instead of Nebula also creates the problem that Carol could have just put the gauntlet on as soon as she got it and used it because she's basically invulnerable.

Which female Avengers will be added the next time they do this?

Source on that rip? That's the best quality I've seen so far.

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg (800x450, 84K)

They could have easily avoided that just by having Banner comment before the first mission that Carol can't use the gauntlet because her powers are infinity stone based and something something feedback loop something something.

That could work. Remember how Wanda was the only one capable of destroying the Mind Stone?

>How did a man who can astral project, create portals across space, and who knew exactly what was going to happen react quickly enough to rally an army of superheroes, viking warriors, space pirates, African soldiers, and kung-fu battlemages (who are trained to intervene in exactly situations like this) within a span of 10-15 mins after the entire universe was aware of the snap and, by extension, Thanos and the Avengers, in the 5 years since half their populations were decimated
Gee user you've stumped me, I guess the movie sucks now. Anyway that's why I'm giving it a FIIIIIVE OUT OF TEEEEEENNNNNNN.

>How did the literal wizard find a way to tell people to walk through a portal
Is this really the hill you want to die on?