What does Yea Forums think of Venom, and the symbiotes?

What does Yea Forums think of Venom, and the symbiotes?

Attached: Venom face wallpaper.jpg (1920x1891, 384K)

I really, really wanted one as a kid.

one of my favorites but sometimes he can get shitty comic books like that one by mike costa

too edgy 4 me

>as a kid
Fucker I still want a symbiote now. Who needs women when you get an alien bff who can suck your dick while giving you super powers?

Venom is cool.

In those three words some up as I see him as a whole. He's somebody I associate with Spider-Man, Eddie Brock, and Carnage. That's all I need. I remember during middle school I'd constantly draw the ultimate version

Attached: w0xLz6x.jpg (2000x3000, 1.66M)

THEY SHOULD ALL BE PURGED FROM THE MULTIVERSE ALONG WITH THIER BONDED FILTH TRAITORS

Attached: download (6).jpg (256x197, 7K)

Now I'd rather have a GL ring.

Attached: 1541057902373.jpg (542x540, 62K)

stopped being good when the carnage came back after he was destroyed in the debut story

Good idea and design but extremely overused since introduced.

Prototype was a really fun game

Fuck tha,t have to go around solving your quadrant problem. Give me orange, be a fun ride until larfleez finds me

Symbiote fuckers begone

Attached: 8af.jpg (720x677, 35K)

This is a fair statement. Why do I get the feeling we're getting Tom Hardy Venom meeting Tom Holland Spider-Man in the future?

Until they shat on the story with 2

Do I? GL goes evil plenty of times and the Guardians do dick about it. Either way I'd just use it like the truckers.

Make me mating_press bait.

I rather have a guyver unit. Way more firepower.

I liked him back when he was a monster who fucked with Spidey, before the antihero and Agent bullshit.

Just salty because your Venom is just another Evangelion reference like everything about you.

Attached: tumblr_pe8m15LKHy1sqep2mo1_1280.jpg (605x1001, 238K)

Oh yeah totally not because IT ATE MY AUNT MAY

Attached: D0htvzCXcAIfk3J.jpg (842x550, 53K)

>Venom
Cool

>Carnage
Derivative but has carved his own niche

>The rest
Unnecessary

I thought they were pretty sick when Maximum Carnage came out when I was a kid

This is how I feel about hero families. Look at the Bat-family, way too many.

Venom was cool precisely once, in 1994.

Same. Batman/Grown-Up Sidekick/Sidekick/Batgirl is my max.

I agree completely.

From the originals to the Tom Hardy movie, they change a lot. From evil monsters that make any host go mad, to a "The Mask" kinda deal but with more split personality hijinks. I think it has potential, as long as Sony is ready to hire better writers for the sequel movies since that's gonna be main symbiote content for most people.

Big fan

I wish he died forever with 90s fade. Just another fucking boring *dark version* of a character. And I don't even mention Carnage, who is a dark version of a dark version. And being a bad character concept in general, Venom gets further ruined by endless retcons and intruductions of new symbiotes. People laugh at Shadow the Hedgehog but Venom is literally the same

I didn't know about that. That's cool too. It reminds me of Blue Beetle.

Pretty cool and interesting idea that gets brought down by the regular way capeshit runs their crap.
Seriously, a super who gets his powers from a mysterious sentient alien creature bonded to them should be great but it gets brought down by constant change of writers, retcons to what exactly they are and not getting the attention it needs in favor of new characters other writers add into an already bloated as fuck pantheon.
You could have an action packed buddy cop comic with it, but instead we either get a mute suit or more of Eddie Brock's depressing life featuring Venom and his shtick, seriously, Symbiotes should have been their own thing because they have too much baggage all because of that damned PARKER

Attached: e4bffa29beef04fe5c5ac4eef7f5483df83f34fc.jpg (900x1027, 151K)

It can also be kinda psychological. After watching Venom, I actually spent some time thinking about how it would feel to have something like this for a long time. Someone who sees everything you see, feels everything you feel and hears everything you hear. You have no privacy whatsoever, but you also have someone who understands you on a level no one else can even imagine. You're also pretty much immortal unless you get in a fight with a superpowered being. You will never be lonely, and you will never be alone. It sounds like such a fascinating thing to explore in a story.