Milo Murphy's Law finale

Is anyone going to watch this in about 20 minutes or is it one of those things that's actually been available in advance? I just watched the Phineas and Ferb marathon on Disney's emoticon channel and that's how I knew it was even going to air.

I remember the crossover was aired somewhere else way before it aired here in the US. Unfortunately Doof has been around since then for some reason.

Attached: Milo_Thumbnail-520x390.png (520x390, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.snahp.it/index.php
twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/1117067949867618305
twitter.com/feling009/status/1129797340280250374?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=kLgcaXbD1RA
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-18-2019.html
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-19-2019.html
twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/1130271180290584576
twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/1130831098949263360
dutchnews.nl/news/2019/03/nuts-pistachio-gang-targets-lidl-supermarkets-in-eastern-netherlands/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well its on and it looks like final space

Never cared for this series but there was this one junior in my old school that was obsessed with it.

I didn't think it mattered that much to anyone, I saw the episodes that first came out a long time ago and it was ok.

Their scheduling has been a disaster.

I'd like to watch, but only if someone put a mega here.

>perry
best character as usual

This is unironically the best show on Disney, they just don't care about it and would rather push their SJW agenda with Star vs. the Forces of Awful Writing.

This is the kind of episode where you need to have seen ones before it.

I wish you guys would stop defending bleh. I Mean SVTFOE is shit but that least it tried.

Milo's just meh.

>main title gag

>my daughter
figures

He isn't wrong, even as a meh series what are the other options? New ducktales is fucking garbage, not as bad as Star but then again what could be as bad as fucking Star. These are like the only 3 cartoons on Disney currently running that I've heard of.

That won't be long.

Yea they've aired that final season promo hundreds of times in the past few days where Star is being a cunt.

New ducktales are good.

Not really.

What did people think of the P&F finale? I never see it mentioned with other 2010 show finales.

This might be just a season finale but the way Disney is it might just end here, still more action than the adventure time finale unless you consider tapping toothbrushes together in a dreamscape high stakes action.

that was hilarious

that was nice

i hope there’s more to come. this show is severely underrated and deserves better

Pretty cool, the series has a lot of neat ideas and so did Phineas and Ferb, this one seems to capitalize on action more since most of P&F was the kids making a ride or experiment which rarely went wrong, and the more serious (in a comedic way) was with Perry and Doof.

Yea, I'd be interested in a 3rd season though I haven't seen the entire series. Disney seems to like that it can attract the same people as P&F and now the crossover potential with Perry and Doof being recurring characters, but yet the scheduling has been bizarre with like a year between a cliffhanger.

It's not the best show Disney has ever had but it's the only one I'm not avoiding right now.

was a good finale, especially because Candace and Doof were the MC.

It works as a decent wrap for it's series it's a nice little wrap up for the show considering there was no real story arc for the show.

Well then.

Attached: look at this ship.png (1102x806, 454K)

I feel like the series was at its highest during specials where Phineas had more emotion. He's not a bad character but he's fairly one-note in a lot of episodes because he's just upbeat and capable of building complicated things without needing to worry about things, or get mad at anyone, or be scared. It was surreal to catch the night of pharmacists special during the marathon and see him actually panicking.

It was nice seeing everyone hanging out at the end.

Caught me off guard but Perry nudging Zach earlier and Milo mimicking the kiss at him was really funny. I didn't really expect Milo and Melissa to be interested in each other because Milo seems like he doesn't care about that stuff right now, like Phineas but without Isabella stalking him.

Man disney has been airing this shitty godaddy ad and yabba dabba doo song ad every fucking break for days on end.

Girl can't resist the BBC.

>SVTFOE
>tried

The fate of the show.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-224101~2.png (1080x1433, 186K)

>I didn't really expect Milo and Melissa to be interested in each other because Milo seems like he doesn't care about that stuff right now
He is not interested because Milo likes Amanda.

People think its great how they dropped status quo since everyone wants shows to do that and if it does that means you should be happy they did even if it was executed shittily.

The entire reason Nefcy wrote it that way was because she resented having to give Marco 2 male friends and wanted to get away from that entire setting asap as a fuck you to Disney.

>I remember the crossover was aired somewhere else way before it aired here in the US
Pretty much everywhere else. Only country I can think of where it didn't air earlier is my own (NL).
Anyway I hope season 2 wasn't the last, this is the only Disney/Nick/CN show currently on that can make me laugh every episode. It really is a shame how badly it got treated by the network.

Attached: 11.png (640x426, 344K)

And of course this gets posted while I type up my post. Well that's it then lads, it's been fun. Don't think we ever actually had a thread that hit bump limit but it's been nice posting with the 14-16 other people who like this show.

Attached: 1466125505898.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

So like I said earlier. For some reason they promoted it as a season finale but its been like a year since the series was even in production and no third season had been started. Enjoy your garbage Disney, I'm sure many people will flock to Amphibia and Owl House just like they did to Star because shit taste is incurable. Keep trying to recapture the P&F audience with your direct to stream movie.

Attached: pip.png (720x486, 341K)

Reminder that Milo belongs to his big sister.

Attached: ChristmasPeril_(495).png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

There was a promo that promoted the episode as the finale but then they "corrected" it saying it's a season finale.

If it were not for the shitty ships, Star would have sunk in her mediocrity.

another one bites the dust alternatively, another one rides the bus

Attached: well.png (573x678, 531K)

So what, it's just over? Just like that?

Yep. Unless Disney decides a late renewal because there was never an official cancellation, but many shows have died that way, MAD on cartoon network at the start of the 2010s went that way.

Something tells me Star will end in a way where Yea Forums laps it up and its done in a way where you can't shit on it anymore. Kinda like a reverse Samurai Jack.

cringe
based

I stopped watching somewhere around mid season 1 and I'm never going back. I couldn't get through a single episode without checking how many minutes were left, the writing style is just the exact opposite of what I like.

I think for once someone on this board is on the same page as me.

Yep, started noticing that the show isn't for my tastes around that time as well.

what do you mean the opposite of what you like?

Can you not understand basic sentences.

Attached: 1541359931317.png (225x268, 70K)

Attached: zalissa 1.gif (500x281, 2.31M)

Attached: zalissa 2.gif (500x281, 2.63M)

Attached: zalissa 3 but with milo.gif (500x281, 2.54M)

milo is cool

Threadly begging post for a season 1/2 web-dl folder.
Collecting the episodes has been a god damn shitshow due to the retarded scheduling.

Attached: 1474262535862.jpg (606x626, 138K)

I think snahp (dot) it's forum has it

Anyone has a mega of the finale?

Yes but the site its on is a forum and they dont like you sharing links. Kametsu died with its cartoon sharing category so I use this now.
forum.snahp.it/index.php

>account required
>registration disabled
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I can't really describe it because I can barely describe what I DO like, but I felt like there's always this obnoxious "ironic" undertone in every single sentence spoken in the series.
I don't hate that, a lot of modern cartoons have that including MML which I like a lot, but it's a lot more jarring when you've spent your whole life reading the comics that the show claims to be based on. Scrooge just doesn't have that same edge he does in the comics, Donald is barely ever relevant, HDL went from genuinely polite, well-meaning boys that sometimes cause mischief to obnoxious hipster douches, etc. I never cared for Webby but I guess the fact that she's actually competent now is a good thing.
Then there's also the whole references thing. It's cool to reference old, underappreciated stuff but it feels like the entire show's essence is riding on it sometimes.
>Look we brought back Darkwing Duck!
>Look we brought back Don Karnage!
>Look we brought back the Three Caballeros!
>Look we referenced the moon theme from the NES game!
And so on. I think it's cool that they actually get to put all of this in the show especially for newer, younger viewers who aren't familiar with all that shit but none of it clicks with me and it just feels like if you take all of it away, nothing that's under there feels like those characters I love and grew up with. Doesn't matter to me in the end, I can just not watch the show, but that's a summary of what I mean by "opposite of what I like". It just feels weird to see these characters starring in something that I find so unappealing.
That and I still think the show's whole identity is just Not-Gravity Falls.

Attached: 1508478731884.jpg (464x350, 24K)

I didn't know registration was disabled. Hang on.

Not a mega but I've been using this link to watch the new episodes.
aHR0cHM6Ly95YWRpLnNrL2QvVnFQMDhUeTVYZWQ5R3cvU2Vhc29uJTIwMj9mYmNsaWQ9SXdBUjNGSW85VEZ5SV9CelQ4US05bGdia0tXRWJZdndncy1VOFNlNHJaS1M4YXhqSkRUWTBmRkRnNmltNA== (base64)

nearly all of the 2010's renaissance is gone
Regular Show
Star vs. The Forces of Evil
The Amazing World of Gumball (was confirmed to be finished in production I think)
Adventure Time
Gravity Falls
Clarence
Uncle Grandpa
Harvey Beaks
Beware the Batman
Phineas and Ferb
now Milo Murphy's Law

And Wander.

Just base64 the folder. Bonus internets if you post the season 1 folder as well.

OK I thought you meant MML, but I will say that DuckTales ended up not catching my interest.

What's the episode where Doofenshmirtz finds out that Perry is only spending time with him because he's paid to do so? I feel like this never happened but it could be because it's been fucking ages since I saw the first half of S2.

sick day

It was a misunderstanding and they patch things back up in this finale. It was a Milo series centric issue because he knew he was trying to stop him in P&F, in this series he tries to turn good and he finds out Perry was just keeping an eye on him during this.

I was just going to import to my account I just made so if it gets taken down it'd be the copy and not the original, I assume that's how it works but it might just be the exact same thing so if one goes both do.

Right, thanks.

It was a little underwhelming. Especially if it does turn out to be the series finale.

It's only the copy that gets nuked as far as I know.

It is quite obvious that they expected to have at least one more season, there were several unfinished things. But at least, the story arcs were solved.

Yea the folder in my account has a different URL. Here's seasons 1 and 2, also under base64.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNGITVDeENCUTZhIVRvMGZiODNBODVXOFhRd0p2OF9mQmcK

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNGITVMNXl3SVJZIVdYTjRtZlZKLTlTY1pidjFIa3ljMWc=

Yea I don't think Cavendish and Dakota's story about needing to become full agents again by getting alien data for their corporation got resolved even though this arc clearly gave them what they needed to do so, I assume the first episode of the next season would have had them take care of it.

that was no dream dood

Thanks. That's just a throwaway that will stay up for a while/until possibly nuked, right?

any chance you could import Teen Titans Go season 5 and/or the movie (720p) to it as well?

>can only download 5-6 episodes at a time and then have to wait 5 hours
MEGA transfer limits are going to be the end of me someday. Thanks for posting though, it's nice to have a consistent, complete collection after the bad scheduling combined with how obscure this show is.

Yea, just made it. I can do those if they have it, I'll look.

Try MegaDownloader or whatever that other program people mention is, I think Jdownloader.

I got TTG s5e01-22, no idea if rips exist for more currently. If they don't then don't bother for my sake.

Use JD2 and set maximum connections to 20. Unless your speed/file dips below ~50 kbps you usually get to finish downloads once they're started, even if you hit the limit while the download is ongoing.

Here's all of the series including the movie and that special lost episode thing, should all be in 1080p and that lost episode in 720p.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNGIXhLUWhqU2FEIVI1azhZNF9SVGZHU29ZQkdjSGx2S1E=

I dunno about 22 episodes there's only 13 in the season unless you typo'd or I misunderstood something.

No, imports bring down both the original and the copy so good job.

Oh well, if I get on the uploader's bad side screw it. Even if I get kicked from the forums I don't rely on it that heavily.

Turns out it's the 11 minute segments I have 22 of, so I have episode 1-11.

Good thing they're in base64 so a bot won't find them then.

>Good thing they're in base64 so a bot won't find them then.
I think the main issue is faggots screwing around which is why mega threads have been a bad idea for years.

Hah. That's Teen Titans 2003. I was requesting Teen Titans GO.

>mega threads
I certainly agree. I'm also one of the angry ones that tell OP to curb his autism when he makes a new thread before the old one even got pruned from archive. They shouldn't happen more than once or twice a year, especially not when 90% of the shit people beg for can be found by spending 5 minutes on desu.

I completely missed the 'Go', hang on again.

that, Welcome to the Wayne, and Lolirock

I'll be a hopeless autist and ask what I do with these, because I copy/paste on my browser and nothing.

use base64 website

No problem. Now I'm actually curious about those TT rips since they're not the DAWN etc. rips from when TT 1080p finally became available.
I have a hard time swallowing that x265 somehow means you can reduce filesize 75% without any discernible loss of quality.

Thank you! Downloading them right now.

Well I removed them from my account because it took up a lot of space and I couldn't fit the TTG 5th season, but then I couldn't fit that season anyway and I had to make a new google account and new mega account for the Go season, so I can get that TT series back up after all this is finished.

TTG S5
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNGITd6SkF6Q29TIUI2QzE3a1BPYVdSMWw5Vm1USWxOeEE=

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNGIUh5QVVYQXhDITVBSWppTGkwZGk1b19Lbl94Y19MSFE=

Welp, that's out-fucking-standing. And a little odd. As far as I know, you can Import your way over the 50 GB limit, but maybe that has to be done in one go.

Maybe one go, it told be it would go over my account limit.

*told me
I rewrote it from told me it'd be over my limit but forgot the be was there and saw it as a me

Anyway I wonder if they'll even rerun this series, they cancelled Wander because how many episodes it had was enough and that it did well in reruns but then they didn't bother with them except here and there, mainly focusing on GF, Star, and Ducktales. Not to mention Phineas. I think they air an hour and a half of Wander tonight at 1 in the morning. During the P&F marathon I also saw one of the shorts.

Disney Channel is not interested in cartoons except for certain exceptions, the show will still have reruns in Disney XD but who knows until when. Now they would relegate everything to Disney+.

It’s a shame. It always seemed to me that this show had a lot of potential. But the terrible scheduling combined with the show not being able to escape Phineas and Ferb’s shadow are what did it in.

Thanks again for going above and beyond.
i hate to sound like an entitled faggot but you forgot the GO movie

Yea I meant not the main channel. I remember when they wanted to shift cartoons back to Channel and XD started showing older stuff like Filmore for some reason and then they just went right back to normal.

Nah it's fine, I did forget. Also no problem.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNGIWY3QmtpWUthIXpFV1BBYktXTjA2Q2tEQWlxQl9GUWc

>tigole
Hah. That name certainly brings memories.

bumping for an underrated show

Well, it was a fine show, I do just lament it hadn't space to be its own thing. Poor management is a bitch.

and no trust in their characters. Put Doof in the show was a terrible idea.

What a shame. Watched it 2016-2017. (Another Disney mismanagement?)

Phineas and Ferb Disney Plus movie gonna make an easter egg/guest appearance for Milo?

The time agent chick (Savannah?) was my favorite character

Zalissa FTW!!

I'm disappointed Veronica (the babysitter/knight girl) never appeared again. She sure should have many war tales against the Murphy's Law.

Attached: boneless02.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Attached: This will not end well by delta0shadow.png (2500x2300, 1.96M)

Attached: IMG_20190517_160709.jpg (2034x2285, 365K)

Is there a MEGA for the whole series? I want to marathon it.

I've seen most of Season 1 and only a handful of Season 2. It's a shame this show was so poorly treated by Disney.

Did you even bother reading the thread?

I wouldn't be shocked if that was a Disney mandate; they pretty clearly never wanted PnF to end in the first place.

Yeah, I didn't see any MEGAs

Then read it again. Actually read, not just ctrl-f'ing random keywords.

melissa's kid isn't biracial enough

Pretty sure that's the kindergarten version of her.

Attached: 1425130914456.jpg (717x880, 442K)

Attached: tumblr_oog7wmalBb1vj0ewro1_1280 (1).jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Attached: pizza_by_renette_hollow_daml10y-fullview.jpg (1024x679, 136K)

Didn't they announce a P&F movie during their Disney+ premiere?

Yes

Then yeah, that's pretty much evidence that they never wanted the show to end.

Why was it so popular, anyways? I never liked the show myself, but the way it's been treated by others it seems like a cultural milestone or something.

It had catchy songs, characters, designs and recognizable phrases, it was clever, despite being episodic it had continuity.

so does milo but it never had the same success

They had a cute little background romance. Glad they (sorta) got together.

Shame about the show. I enjoyed it. It's apparently not cancelled though? Just extremely unlikely Disney would order more episodes? Or maybe not order them for T.V. but to place on it's Disney + service?

There's no official cancellation, so I hope we can eventually have a Season 3. Even more if there's a chance for Phineas and Ferb to appear again.

At this point, I would think that a full-on Phineas and Ferb revival would be more likely than another season of Milo Murphy's Law.

They could always fold Milo Murphy into that show especially if Heinz is going to stay reformed.

Disney never cared too much, the little promotion they made seemed like it was only for "contract."

Just as Doof was in MML, Milo and his friends will appear in a possible P&F revival.

Attached: 32-daa35065dfs6fdd6ffe.png (1920x1090, 1.15M)

Attached: IMG_20190112_153118.jpg (576x562, 51K)

Attached: DiogeeGetsSerious.png (1348x1080, 728K)

>DOGofSteel.png

Attached: IMG_20190426_102427.jpg (736x961, 58K)

Attached: Mel and Milo.jpg (443x282, 34K)

Thank god this thread is still alive. Earlier today I realized just how much I'm going to miss this show and I suddenly felt extremely lonely for some reason. At least I get to still post with you guys.

>Glad they (sorta) got together.
Sad the show had to end less than a minute after.

We are a small community but you should not feel alone.

Lots of good shows have went under the radar because they didn't have enough waifus/husbandos or attention on their ships, if star vs didn't even have that it would've been doa

This series had some potential, but after just a few episodes, it turned into "Pistachio Guys Show", and while I stopped watching then, people say that after that, it changed into Doofenshmirtz-centric romp.
So there you go - a series about a character who attracts bad luck, was instead filled with non-related nonsense.

People always exaggerate things, I do not know what's wrong with the show being able to focus on other characters and it's not as if Milo lost his role as a protagonist.

It could be that the problem is that the time used to focus on Doofenshmirtz could've been focused on developing other, MML-original characters like Sara and Veronica.

You realize the show was boring UNTIL those things happened you think ruined it. literally the point of the show.

Better late than never I guess.

Attached: dc0qtz3-89f1a73e-a0e8-43c7-8a86-e938d987723b.jpg (1000x781, 177K)

They never said the show was boring in the first place.

Attached: IMG_20190427_060729.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Attached: IMG_20190318_163031.jpg (2081x3083, 324K)

Attached: Cavendish bear.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

Attached: IMG_20181210_184056.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Attached: IMG_20181220_074512.jpg (678x748, 54K)

so what do I do with those huge strings of text in this thread that are apparently a standin for a mega?

Attached: Untitled12.png (768x768, 507K)

Thank god this show was cancelled. Interracial relationships that involve a male nigger deserves to be cancelled.

You read the convochain that contains said huge strings, and apply some google-fu if you're too retarded to understand what you read.

Is it a good show? From what I can glean from these threads it doesn't look all that interesting

Finally got around to watching it after forgetting about the show for a few years, I like the whole groundhog day theme it had, in reference to the samey format the show had. Sucks that we never had a real explanation to monogram's son though, his arc was pretty interesting
Side note, I'm glad that the bugs never made it in as the third storyline, the trio of drooling retard, wacky muscle and straight man with the plan sounds like shit, and was proven to be shit in their appearances
Eh, I liked how subtle his emotions and reactions are to everything that happens around him, you have enough information to tell that he's not really disconnected, unaffected or otherwise stupidly unaware of those around him. I blame the 11 minute episode format and how they have to cram two storylines into it, there's never really any chance for drama or a real, tense story arc, where phineas has to improvise, which he is shit at (and incidentally isabella is good at)
Which is also why I dislike the whole ten more years of ignorance thing between the two, because they'd make a great team together. Doof's and the AU's storylines ended in a way that implies they'll still live interesting lives after the series end, and if they're gonna make phineas continue making the same contraptions he makes when he was eight then at least let him keep his friends

Personally I liked the memorable (at least the earlier seasons) musical numbers, the dialog and the quips/banter per minute, and the fact that it doesn't try to overachieve with deep lore and fail miserably with numerous plotholes like most shows seem to fall into nowadays. Sort of like spongebob and the loud house

Damn, it's still disabled? Glad I got my account early on then, seems like they got assmad about takedowns and want it to become a secret club

He was such a useless third wheel

Attached: 1556353441873.jpg (1858x2256, 296K)

Attached: 1557435375858~2.jpg (926x999, 128K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-113808~2.png (338x332, 118K)

>implying cavendish and dakota weren't the best part of this show

Attached: 1526959179101.png (979x874, 584K)

I think no one would give a shit about this series if Weird Al wasn't in it.

I think the show being something created by the ones behind PnF was supposed to attract PnF fans, but a mix of MML not being as good as PnF and bad advertising-scheduling made a number of them leave the show.

It's important to remember that Disney spent a good long time building up all the classic shows and series. Meanwhile, maybe because it's inspired by marvel, but nuDucktales is spending so much time loading every reference they can into the first season that they don't actually get a chance to build the foundation for it to stand on it. And a faulty foundation leads to a faulty show.

>TFW Melissa was the hottest girl betwen P&F and MML and she hooks up with a jiggaboo.

Attached: IMG_20190515_113148~2.jpg (264x392, 22K)

Attached: IMG_20190504_162148.png (549x495, 222K)

Attached: IMG_7997wj.jpg (434x717, 67K)

Attached: 1557625425095.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Attached: melissa upgrade.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Attached: Lydia book.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Based textless image post poster

Attached: 1540425964498.png (332x332, 148K)

So it ended? Kind of a shame, but on the other hand it never entirely worked.

>it never entirely worked.
How so?

Is it over already? Didn't this show come on recently?

Did Milo hook up with Amanda at least?

Not really officially, but there was something between them.

Well, it is Murphy's Law...

Attached: melissa__halloween_by_14_bis_dbrwkvw.jpg (917x1134, 567K)

>upgrade
Maybe a sidegrade at best.

Attached: 1549216811028.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Attached: 1543665832851.gif (250x250, 39K)

Didn't realize before this that Lydia is actually pretty cute.

I know exactly what you mean.

Attached: Lydia lipbite.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Who the fuck cares, you faggots are just going to bitch and moan endlessly about it while claiming the show was never good to begin with. This website is a pox on humanity and it needs to be shut down, followed by each and every last one of you ingrates being publicly executed.

Someone make fun of your girl cartoon user?

Attached: zalissa 1-1.gif (500x281, 2.99M)

Attached: zalissa 1-2.gif (500x281, 603K)

Perry knows.

Attached: zalissa 1-3.gif (500x281, 2.41M)

Attached: 1555232855154.jpg (2021x2075, 266K)

butthurt detected

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-08-19h44m18s923.png (1920x1090, 1.53M)

The upcoming Phineas and Ferb movie also takes place in space. They could follow it up there.

The movie is set before Milo.

Source?

twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/1117067949867618305

Attached: zalissa the math book.gif (692x388, 2.79M)

F I guess. Always sucks when a show ends on a cliffhanger

Attached: the_day__melissa_chase_gets_the_boot_by_bancystudios1994-daje0xf (1).png (1400x1100, 361K)

Attached: The_Doctor_Zone_Files_1.png (1280x720, 796K)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1018K)

Is this some weird fetish thing?

It might be somebody's kick

Attached: 1362265929288.png (512x384, 339K)

Attached: tumblr_og834aRhuz1vkogdko1_1280.png (1280x720, 914K)

Attached: tumblr_ohdbrtkOcy1vk6b6ho1_1280.jpg (1169x628, 133K)

Attached: tumblr_omwqkvRbfW1vuxfkeo1_1280.png (1280x1406, 750K)

You will never see Melissa do this.

Attached: 68_epic_stage_dive.jpg (1285x721, 238K)

It's time for bed.

Attached: 1478404319013.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

You'll never see any cartoon girl do that

>Those uggo lips

Hell no

The shade looks really off on Melissa. I like it on Amanda tho.

I don't know, it's OK for me.

OH WELL THANKS EVERYBODY, THAT IS SO MOTIVATIONAL!

Wait, does that imply Act Your Age isn't canon with the show?

GO MILO GO MILO GO

This show is already ending?

He probably refers to making the movie when the children are teenagers but they discarded it.

>ending?
Ended*

Get the fuck back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

It's unfortunate, but unsurprising. I half think Disney just wanted to keep them from going anywhere else in case they wanted to bring Phineas and Ferb back.

Attached: 1549498751534.jpg (1985x2111, 328K)

How long will the potentially last MML thread last?

>this is the last MML thread

Attached: dino padre impactado.gif (319x240, 434K)

Okay what's with Melissa and Dr. Zone?

HOLY FUCK, I just realized that everything that could go wrong with this show, did go wrong. This is some next level meta.

Attached: 1558234117916.png (500x482, 102K)

I thought this show was already cancelled...

Yeah he said that was one of the highlights of the show.
>WEIRD AL IS IN IT user! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT YOU KNOW?!
>HEY user DID YOU KNOW THE GUYS WHO MADE THAT SHOW ALSO MADE PHINEAS AND FERB RIGHT? YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!
And he wouldn't stop comparing it to Phineas and Ferb too.

There was an old theory that Melissa was Dr. Zone's daughter and someone's still obsessed with it till this day.

Joshua Pruett said that it's not cancelled, yet he said it's "no longer in production"

This sucks, man!
At least give it a proper ending.
Open ending if need be.

Attached: 1556353401912.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Attached: 1488833149556.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

>SJW agenda

yikes

Attached: 1490736418236.jpg (1366x768, 119K)

Attached: 1495303749984.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Attached: 1533772731523.jpg (444x444, 33K)

This show has some of the most hideous side view designs in recent memory.

Attached: mml_profile.png (1280x720, 647K)

It's a pretty funny contrast to Phineas and Ferb who look worse from the front but more appealing from the side.

That was an exaggeration.

It got the Wander Over Yonder treatment
>disney markets and schedules it like dogshit
>frequent hiatuses
>gets unceremoniously killed off despite plans for a third season

Attached: 1524966927902.gif (250x250, 849K)

At least the WOY staff got a headsup that the show was being cancelled so they could make sort of an ending, MML was just placed into limbo. It's not cancelled, Disney just isn't ordering new episodes which probably made its "cancellation" a lot more unexpected. Either way, I'm not surprised, good shows don't tend to last more than 2 seasons on Disney networks.

I didn't think my thread would still be alive.

It's a VERY lucky coincidence it lasted nearly two days.

Think Milo will get a cameo in the new Phineas and Ferb movie?

depends how much the creator wants it, nothing too good could happen like showing where everyone ended up via cameo somewhere in the future since its the same summer as the series was

Attached: 1495487059293.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

Attached: 1495541595070.png (1366x768, 1012K)

Attached: 1506511862971.jpg (1061x597, 80K)

>good shows don't tend to last more than 2 seasons on Disney networks.
That would explain why Star got 4.

Attached: 1506520691056.png (1280x720, 976K)

Attached: 1507744417467.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Probably a short one.

He's not wrong

>implying gravity falls wasn't shit
Tangled's getting a third season already anyway

I was always bothered by how Milo seemingly doesnt care for the destruction and implicit eaths he has caused by his bad luck.

Murphy's Law has been around for generations, so he probably got jaded.

Also it's played for laughs. Sorta weird how we can negatively judge comedy because it doesn't take a particular thing seriously.

2 season is way better

Apparently it is because of low ratings: twitter.com/feling009/status/1129797340280250374?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190520_161502_922.jpg (1014x1048, 117K)

Disney did that themselves when they screwed the shows schedule

Hopefully digital viewership isn't too bad.

I just caught up on this show the past 2 weeks and am confused as to why Roger Doofenshmirtz isn't the mayor.

Other things too but that's the main thing.

Voted out probably.

1.They forgot or something changed in production. It seemed like originally there was a greater degree of separation from PnF, but as the show went on they connected it more and more. Initially they said MML was set in the Tri-State Area, but not in Danville.
2. MML takes place some point after PnF. It could just be that Roger's term was up.

Guy might be a borough mayor. That or they just have terms a few months long.

Roger obviously retired to a villa full of women after Doof stopped being evil. Fate says that Roger must surpass Doof in everything, thus when Doof stopped caring about domination Roger stopped being mayor.

Roger not being the mayor, according to Swampy, was a story they were going to tell at some point but in the end they did not.

In episode 5a, Worked Day, they had already established that the show happened in Danville.

Attached: sphere storyboard comparison 2 20-5-2019.jpg (1199x675, 135K)

GF wasn't cancelled though, Alex Hirsch was just done with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLgcaXbD1RA

Disney also treats Tangled very badly. But that series from the beginning was going to have 3 seasons.

>That and I still think the show's whole identity is just Not-Gravity Falls
Yeah. A lot of Disney’s current lineup just feels like not-‘older show’. Mml is like the prime example.

Attached: D1D64228-53FB-48F6-B82B-E593900B925F.png (556x589, 685K)

That’s how it ends? I don’t get it.

Attached: 21F0FB67-6540-4677-8A32-9799D2238CC5.jpg (690x690, 110K)

MML is literally a "spin-on" to PnF (per Dan Povenmire's words)

I mean, that’s what I meant. It’s not a critique of any particular show, just a comment about the state of the channel in general.

Attached: tumblr_oeu7bnLA0O1u9ru6ro1_1280.png (1280x714, 844K)

Attached: tumblr_oeu7bnLA0O1u9ru6ro2_1280.png (1280x717, 863K)

Attached: tumblr_oeu7bnLA0O1u9ru6ro3_1280.png (1280x714, 902K)

Attached: tumblr_oeu7bnLA0O1u9ru6ro4_1280.png (1184x660, 747K)

he could seclude himself so he doesnt cause wanton death and destruction. "My newborn child died cause of your luck Milo."
"Oh well!"

Attached: tumblr_oeu7bnLA0O1u9ru6ro5_1280.png (1184x664, 796K)

Attached: tumblr_oeu7bnLA0O1u9ru6ro6_1280.png (1188x668, 797K)

"Your luck set off an avalance the buried our village, Milo"

Why is Sara Murphy so horrid.
>Horrid design
>Horrid Voice Actor
>Horrid personality

The personality might work if she had a better design and VA though.

I don't like how in Season 2 she's reduced to "Doctor Zone fangirl". She's awesome in Family Vacation and The Doctor Zone Files.

Funniest scene in MML in my opinion

Didn't Disney try to hype it up by having a marathon before that, then airing the new episodes after that regularly?

Then again, they decided to air the show so early for some reason.

Watch them spend half of the PNF movie wrapping up MML.

As if that means anything when they joke about summer having never ended.

It's the last MML thread, enjoy it while you can

Just because a show ends doesn't mean threads stop popping up.

The extinction of the red hair gene continues.

Perry approves it, there's nothing else to do.

Attached: sphere storyboard 3 20-5-2019.jpg (961x1081, 108K)

>implying Zack's genes aren't getting colonized.

>recessive gene
>going extinct
Nah m8 they’ just playing the long con

Attached: 70E2F862-32A8-475D-A2F9-3539F9BA31B8.jpg (750x1004, 134K)

Trucker Ted was a fucking riot

He was really happy to get three appearances in that one episode.

>JUST RUN LEFT OR RIGHT

even if everyone had interracial sex, the second generation would have redheads again, and eventually it would be as much as it is now

He was Milo Murphy's Farmer.

Actually, now that I think about it, I hope Ted's agent was the Farmer's Wife.

It's not like Milo Murphy's Law is popular enough to produce multiple threads.

Anyway, what kind of topics would we be talking about after this thread?

Even in the threads that were up while the show was airing, discussion died fairly quickly and it just came down to people posting random screencaps from the show or that 1 guy unloading his extremely specific Melissa+Dr. Zone folder again. It's a good show but it's a shame nobody really talks about it, be it inside or outside of this board.

Maybe it’ll pop up in great theme song threads?

There's not a lot of things to talk about in MML, is there?

There would be, if not for the schedule probs
and now I have so many episodes to watch in a row.

Perry is such bro

>that 1 guy unloading his extremely specific Melissa+Dr. Zone folder again
What's up with that anyways?

Wouldn't that only last for one or two posts?

milo is dead he didn't even spawn waifu threads like WOY

tfw we will never get a proper conclusion to bradley's plant arm

Attached: tumblr_ogkt08vVjI1s99juwo1_500.png (500x431, 118K)

I don't think that'll ever get a conclusion because the point of Bradley's plant arm is for laughs.

So, what do you think is the cause of Murphy's Law?
Since it only happens to males, if there's a genetic cause it's somewhere on the Y-chromosome.
Is it active since birth?
If not, when does it get activated and how?

unpopular opinion: disney saw a dud and let it linger longer that they should have. didn't want to end it, didn't want to support it.

Milo Murphy had some promise but it was a weaker show that never had the same basic attraction as phineas and ferb.

the showrunners are deluding themselves that the giant corporate bogeyman is solely to blame.

>the showrunners are deluding themselves that the giant corporate bogeyman is solely to blame.

Based.

More likely that Disney never wanted the show to begin with because they wanted them to keep cranking out Phineas and Ferb instead but was locked into producing another show by Dan and Swampy because of their contracts.

Dan has said before that Disney first offered them more full seasons, then a continued system like Season Four where they were a combination of regular episodes and specials, and finally just a series of specials. There's no reason to doubt him there since nobody has ever disputed that and that's pretty much what they tried to do with Gravity Falls as well.

Considering that DXD kept a prominent focus on Phineas and Ferb even after it ended in a way that no other finished show was (or even a lot of shows that were still in production for that matter) and the new movie plus the show were heavily featured in the first announcement for Disney+, it seems pretty likely that Disney just wanted Phineas and Ferb back.

Judging by the show's ratings and the amount of people on the internet invested in it, I don't think Disney not wanting to stop milking from Phineas and Ferb is the only reason.

We all know it started with this guy.

Anyway, I think Murphy's Law is already present since the womb.

Attached: images (11).jpg (324x870, 30K)

What did he do?
Were his chromosomes somehow altered?
Did he get cursed?

We won't know in a long, long time.

That's something that could've been explored.
Oh well, at least we got some Zalissa.

Star Vs didn't deserve to get more than two, shit show. WOY deserved it more.

They got Weird Al, but he only seems to have been involved in 2-3 songs throughout the whole series. Seems like a waste.

If I'm honest, I didn't really like this show at first and I judged it a bit because I felt like it was a P&F knockoff (of course it would have similarities because it's the same creators) and I also felt like Dan and Swampy didn't really know what they were doing with this, that the plot wasn't well thought out because they rushed it so they could get something new out immediately after P&F ended. But I was definitely very wrong and severely misjudged it. I watched more episodes and it's actually a very good show. The characters are a bit lacking but they have great dynamic and play off of each other well which makes for entertaining interactions. I'm very sad it's ending and I wish we could get more episodes. Disney screwed over Dan and Swampy and they don't deserve this treatment. I hope someday they change their minds and renew MML.

Attached: Screenshot_(3624) (1).png (1366x768, 1.2M)

Attached: 39504773_2101598020159469_3597896783918792704_n (1).jpg (640x640, 37K)

No it isn’t fuck off. Heres your (YOU). Now go back to watching your MLP and Capeshit.

Attached: tumblr_or8kmabV6b1ru7tbqo1_1280.png (1118x1256, 263K)

I'm sure it is, but I don't feel like sitting through the first season to get there. I'll just stick to comics for quality duck content.

Well, Milo's last episode scored more than Star, a show that is spammed on all the social networks of Disney XD.

>Milo: 456,000 (0.11)
>Star: 334,000 (0.09)

Source: showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-18-2019.html

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-19-2019.html

Star finale was a bit messy. I preferred Milo over it.

Attached: 518ee48a025014e863e440868669cd8e (1).jpg (564x730, 41K)

And all was well.

bumping for melissa and her new bf

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-08-19h18m57s612.png (1920x1090, 1.09M)

Attached: ef2524f50e3475eb07cc46ac17b811aac0ed37c1_s2_n1.jpg (1000x808, 112K)

Attached: tumblr_pdcb3jCDqC1uuecaqo4_500.gif (500x281, 2.88M)

How'd he do it? Was there an extremely well hidden Milo Murphy fanbase this entire time that I wasn't aware of? I thought StarVS was infinitely more popular and well-known.

Attached: 1504320823973.png (355x554, 173K)

Its fanbase is quiet, yes.

Also a lot of Star fans pirate the show.

Maybe the StarVS fanbase is more vocal?

I'd be more interested in digital/streaming figures. Those are the ones Disney are actually looking at.

Attached: elevator02.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Maybe actual kids are watching it?

Attached: tumblr_pdcb3jCDqC1uuecaqo5_500.gif (500x281, 1M)

Kids don't watch kids cartoons, you silly billy.

If that's the case, maybe Milo's numbers do pale in comparison with Star's.

There’s a difference between what kids actually like and what millennials make for other millennials to watch. Star is the latter.

I'd say Milo might actually be higher. Disney made a pretty big deal out of the PnF/MML marathon.

You know, it's odd that unlike Phineas and Ferb, Milo has even less lewd stuff even though the latter has better character models somewhat.
Hell, you'd think Milo would at least get more solo stuff or r34 in general.

Simply, Milo is not so well known. u_u

>Implying those two shows won't be short lived as well

Phineas and Ferb started in 2008 and ran to 2015. That's long enough for those kids to start getting horny and begin drawing their waifus.

They made a bigger deal out of Star by holding various events in Gallery Nucleus, including the Blood Moon Ball for the finale.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-084601~2.png (1070x1573, 575K)

It aired after a marathon of the entire series after a marathon of Phineas and Ferb in its entirety.

First real promotion the show has gotten in months.

They also had a panel at SDCC twice in a row.

If Milo Murphy's Law had a Season 3, what do you think it'd be about?

Doof sitting around for 15 years waiting to become Professor Time somehow.

Vampires or Robots.

Attached: Meli.jpg (236x420, 28K)

Cavendish and Dakota would probably get new mundane jobs with a paranormal twist that ties into the main plot for the season. The Zack and Melissa relationship would be mildly explored. Elaborate Rube Goldberg catastrophes. I suspect since season 1 was time travel, season 2 was aliens, season 3 would be Ghosts?

Multi-dimensional travel. A Milo-verse

Now I'm just imagining Orton smacking him while asking "when are you going to start becoming Professor Time and save us from the Pistachions?"

But would he even be alive by then?

It's pretty obvious to me that Phineas and Ferb end up being his assistants and do the heavy lifting.

Heinz is actually even more mechanically adept than the boys are; he's just lacks focus and adds unnecessary features just because he's used to doing that.

true but even then you know their inordinate good luck will end up helping him

It's a shame that they didn't continue to joke about the possibility of Drako being a vampire in Season 2.

how is this thread still going

Waiting for sauce on this

Look at those buns,
Look at those tighs,
Look at those titties as the fabric flies.

Exploration of Murphy's Law
Exploration of Zalissa and Milo x Amanda.
Cavendish and Dakota
Doof turning into Professor Time.

It's the last hurrah for an average show that will soon fade from memory. At the very least, it deserves one thread that hits the bump limit, and perhaps a few lewds as a sendoff for its journey into complete obscurity, fated never to be mentioned again except as a footnote to the Phineas and Ferb wiki entry.

You fucked up, Disney. Now get to the work on the Fireside Girls.

I just want more of this guy.

Attached: 1554807351075.jpg (1680x1676, 176K)

When it was first airing I stopped watching at like Episode 10. I decided to give it another shot and just finished 23.
It really found it's footing.
The firetruck episode even had me giggle a few times.

Attached: hdawg.png (661x595, 158K)

They're going to work on the movie first

Wat

They didn't develop Sara nor Veronica either. I mean, the latter only appeared one episode per season.

twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/1130271180290584576

twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/1130831098949263360

Is he even relevant to the show anymore?

Of course he's relevant.
He's got one hand in the present.

Attached: melissa___practice_art_by_gokhan16_dcr8xog.png (850x1000, 164K)

No

Really wish this show didn't have to go so soon. It wasn't amazing but had much better writing than most other shows that were on during its run.

Attached: 1503052099874.png (832x620, 231K)

Attached: Doof hospital.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Attached: How_do_i_do_it.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 969K)

Attached: 17931949_1868205446792084_3475249126583566336_n (1).jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

I wanted to see more of those cute twins.

Attached: 1488832873923.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

Attached: 1488816012434.jpg (1024x576, 137K)

You're welcome, animators!

Please don't let this thread die anons, I don't want to be alone again :(

wrong thread
sheeeeit

This thread will live forevermore- or at least reach 500 posts.

Attached: B13FD575-829E-42F0-AD6F-33DE69E61D31.jpg (2048x1536, 662K)

Attached: Perry card.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

This is slang for “memory holed”

Alternate dimensions, perhaps?

That makes me think Disney doesn't want to announce a decision until after the movie.

Was there any Sara episodes?

There were a few. Most of them were in S1 tho.

No, she probably did even less in season 2.

Attached: Sara cosplay.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

In season 2 she has a B plot with Doof in "The Dog Who Knew Too Much". In S1 she has "Doctor Zone Files" and "Love Toboggan."

Murphy's Law is ending? I loved it. It was a work of art. Weird Al is a genius.

It’s in limbo.

Alas, I spoke too soon.

Attached: 731C1046-1CDA-48E2-AE1F-4AD5CEDC3E5D.jpg (1534x681, 136K)

Disney killed it with poor marketing

I would like Jackie to come back.

>get on the ship
Yes, I know they're boarding an actual (space) ship, but come on.

Doof is basically Hank Pym.
Shitty villain, but even worse hero, as all his attempts to do good end up making things worse than when he was a villain.

Well, the law is whatever can go wrong, will go wrong...

at the most inopportune moment.

Like Shawn and Angela in Boy Meets World.

Normdoof when?

Doof replaced him

Attached: 1549352995533.jpg (845x946, 147K)

Like an owl.

About a month ago in the Netherlands there were a bunch of thieves that went from store to store to rob them, but they only specifically stole pistachios every time. I think Cavendish and Dakota are real, and they're coming for us.

dutchnews.nl/news/2019/03/nuts-pistachio-gang-targets-lidl-supermarkets-in-eastern-netherlands/

Thank you for making me google this.

Attached: IMG_l1wej5.jpg (293x247, 23K)

Well, props for a fine Arcee cosplay.

Attached: Sara.webm (858x808, 539K)

Attached: look at this ship.jpg (724x399, 53K)

Attached: Amanda and Milo.webm (1280x720, 779K)

Attached: Amanda kisses Milo.webm (1280x720, 916K)

Attached: Milo award.webm (1280x720, 212K)

I love the face that Amanda puts on.

Attached: Sara1.png (342x282, 109K)

Amanda and Milo are really cute together. Is Dan or Swampy married to a latino? They tend to pair their mc's with latino love interests a lot.

FUCK AW SHIT I THOUGHT THAT LINK SAID LOLI SUPERMARKETS AND I GOT EXCITED AW DAMN AW SHIT why

I think Dan is married to one.

Cute and perfect.

The ultimate fate of Dr. Zone.

Oh dear.. lewd.

Attached: IMG_20190412_060343~2.jpg (658x1139, 66K)

Attached: D7M0QICW0AAUdlD.jpg large.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Attached: tumblr_oycqbwd4681vm5pepo1_640.png (603x603, 168K)

Attached: oh yes zalissa.png (1366x768, 791K)

the only true pairing

absolutely perfect

What a shame.

it wont last

How old are you, user?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.53.37_PM.png (380x341, 192K)

>Something that oozes from your body, but is not all that unpleasant.

What did they mean by this?

They wanted to make us think that it's something gross and it turned out to be Murphy's Law, except it doesn't work because you can't just "ooze" ions, can you?

Well, she does have hooters

Attached: Tumblr_m4jybopGfO1qzz0iu.jpg (500x367, 20K)

S’gettin close tho.

How would you improve Milo Murphy's Law so that it would get taken more seriously by Disney?

>Cartoon shows being taken seriously by Disney
Switch universes

By seriously I mean given as much hype and attention as Star and BCG.

Give it decent marketing, don't take it off the air for nearly a year before burning through the rest of the episodes.

Attached: dana4jw-5e615ed5-c9c3-4729-9e2a-1b21757f9cee.png (385x512, 119K)

Attached: Youve_seen_him_before_your_gonna_see_him_soon,_hes....png (983x541, 894K)

Attached: IMG_20181010_172650.jpg (1136x640, 65K)

Attached: IMG_jv7a9u.jpg (1500x820, 180K)

The hype was big in the very beginning with the whole "Weird Al! Sabrina Carpenter!" stuff in "We're Gonna Do It Again". They even gave a dedicated VEVO account to the show.

Does she gently slide her finger up his anus as she sucks his cock?

Asking for a friend.

Reichsführer Carlos!!

Lorefaggotry seems to be the only way to get a popular show nowadays.

Huh, I actually thought the show would have a lot of lore.

What about BCG? Does that show have deep lore?

>eventually it would be as much as it is now
Red hair
>recessive
>1% of human population
Black hair
>dominant
>75% of human population
Ignoring differential reproductive rates, and just mixing the genes around randomly, this would result in almost everyone having black hair, and about .01% having red hair.

The Y chromosome is mostly high level regulatory stuff that causes cascades of reactions in other transcription systems. The Murphy's Law effect kicks in early in pregnancy, so I'm guessing that a particular regulatory pattern resulting from a unique Murphy gene constitutes an Elder sign or Word of Power in some ancient transcendent language. Think of it as a command line entry telling the universe to send bad luck that way.

Cavendish and Dakota save this show
without them it woud be boring and without any plot to hang on

Attached: 1423588548589536117.png (247x488, 103K)

Attached: Melissa Reupgraded.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Better.
Perhaps a bit lighter

That's sad considering that they're not the title characters.

And to anyone bringing up Perry the Platypus being the good part of PnF, I actually enjoyed Phineas and Ferb's subplot.

If you insist.

Attached: Melissa Reupgradinated.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Perfect.
Now it matches her hairband.
A tiny bit of gloss and she's ready for her date.

Attached: Melissa ass grabbed by a robot.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Attached: zack and melissa spiderverse by fantasyinsanity.jpg (1077x742, 66K)

Attached: wrestling04.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>this thread's actually going to hit bump limit
thanks everybody, that is so motivational

Thanks to some screenshots

Attached: 20190523_104022.jpg (720x687, 212K)

III'M NOT SITTING HERE WATCHING THE THREAD DIE
YOU KNOW I'D RATHER BUMP IT

Not enough Sara and Zach was just a waste of a friend slot.

Attached: Krill hunter13.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I really hate that Melissa gets almost all the attention.

You didn't pick that up from season 4 of Star Vs. The forces of Racism?

>let's assassinate our previously established to be morally just and likable characters because we need an evil racism scapegoat
How could they possibly think this was a good idea?

lucky robot

Star Vs. Is just a big mess.

Lucky indeed.

Attached: Melissa robot.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

......and what does Big City Greens has shm to do with this?

Don't think so, is Big City Greens popular though?

How is this thread still alive?

Popular enough to get another season

Murphy's law is unpredictable.

>Now it matches her hairband.
It matches her hairband here , which is why I used that color. Her skin is lighter than her hair, so the contrast is stronger.

Attached: It have to take advantage while she is warm lydiack.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

We'll never get to see her creepy mask collection.

Attached: Lydia masks.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

If they make a season 3, I hope they show more of other characters.

It's more popular than Milo?

>If

Attached: Sara13.jpg (1920x1080, 968K)

They won't. The chances that they'll revive this someday are incredibly low because this show never took off quite as much as PnF did, so there's no reason for Disney to actually want to revive it unless it becomes a cult classic at some point.
But like always, they really just shot themselves in the foot by half-assing the advertising and barely airing the show. Most people I know don't even know it exists.

It gets pretty solid ratings at least.

We're doing it, Yea Forumsmrades!
We're going until bump limit and beyond!!

Attached: 54446601_658176767958935_6668185729991369258_n.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

If only.

Yes, I know there is a very low probability that the show will come back. u_u

i don't wanna go, mr Yea Forums =/

Same, but I am very happy that we're reaching bump limit.
Feels like a proper sendoff for the show, which ended abruptly and felt like it never reached its own "bump limit".

Attached: IMG_e1x3zz.jpg (112x114, 5K)

Attached: 52622107_848868792127122_3230070933044459922_n.jpg (1080x1230, 75K)

Thanks for the thread, guys and gals and non-binary pals

Attached: 51755149_338325536801477_7110679225255484514_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Thank you for coming along.

Attached: 59330347_164028217930130_7191576052809726483_n.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Attached: toying_with_her_replic__by_ticklingoscars_dctiqcf.png (3504x3240, 2.96M)

As was foretold, as it is and will be.

It's still shitposting even if you're being ironic.

Attached: Candace.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

See ya, MMLads. It's been good posting with you in these past 5 days.

Is it shitposting to thank for a thread?

I'm sure we'll have other threads, but if they'll hit bump limit?

Attached: Cavendish and Dakota29.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Attached: Cavendish and Dakota31.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Attached: cav never scored.png (594x459, 304K)

Attached: c1eeef5076aa5a79775a04991313ac4996fc8c76_s2_n1.jpg (1280x1280, 185K)