What did Peg see in Pete?

What did Peg see in Pete?

Attached: LGnckln.png (1440x1080, 2.23M)

Big dick

Financial stability.
Probably too.

Friendly reminder that cats have a barbed dick.

Well, her name is Peg, so I'll let you use your imagination.

He was a good provider.

$$$

He had money, and she could control him. That's all women want.

>decent father and husband
>bit of a jerk and rough around the edges but usually means well
>successful
It's not like Peg is a saint herself and Pete's the type a lot of women would go for. Weren't they also high school sweethearts?

would you rather have a mutual relationship and a hard as fuck life

or a moderately hard life with a partner you have to just tolerate

Pete's biggest flaw was his temper, but Goofy would probably agitate you too if you lived next to him.

I bet Pete was a cuddlebug

BBC

Probably great in the sack.

Peg sold houses, Pete sold used cars. She more than likely bought in more money than he did.

He's a chad alpha male

It really weirds me out that Goof Troop has a better quality release than A Goofy Movie

I think it's funny how everybody is always questioning what Peg saw in Pete, when Peg was high strung, foul tempered, and materialistic. They were both supposed to represent average 90s American suburbanites. Kind of scummy but not monstrous, and contrasted against Goofy's good-natured simplicity.

They were like Marcy and Steve from Married with Children living next to Ned Flanders

Attached: married_with_children_Whose_Room_Anyway_steve_marcy.jpg (800x600, 38K)

My brother is a huge fat asshole and he has a 7/10 gf.
Of course he's very sweet to her, but still.

According to Peg, Pete used to be more attentive, caring, and chivalrous. Sadly, those qualities faded over the years. They're still there but you got to dig deep to find them.
How is Peg materialistic. The only she thought about buying stuff was for her family. Pete, on the other hand tends to buy things for himself.

Also, foul mouthed? The only reason she's loud is because of Pete's antics that are either illegal, immoral, or just a means to cheat probably her only friend from what we can see. She's trying to keep her husband out of jail by being somewhat assertive.

>Peg was high strung, foul tempered, and materialistic.

No she wasn't. She didn't act like this to anyone but Pete. And that was usually when Pete was acting like an asshole or doing something shady. She was basically the only person who wouldn't put up with his bullshit.

What did Sarah see in Tom?

Attached: vlcsnap-00048.png (624x352, 205K)

he's a big guy

Attached: 1506408109330.png (467x411, 116K)

He was black and she was mad at her parents. That was it.

She thought he was a nigger, turns out he's just black.

An assertive, confident, rich-as-fuck and rough around the edges man that's clearly heads over heel with her. (albeit whipped)
Gee I don't know what any woman would see in him.

women love jerks, thats a fact

Peg was clearly fucking around on Pete. If not with Goofy then someone else, but she clearly isn't the faithful type

Attached: 25DBA002-C11C-4FDC-8AFA-03790B228DE5.gif (220x148, 129K)

Tom isn't unattractive he's just a giant stick in the mud because he fears that stick being shoved up his ass