AHHHhhhHHHHhhHHHhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH...

AHHHhhhHHHHhhHHHhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH

Attached: i dont get itgif.gif (500x352, 2.45M)

Damn coon.

the worst movie that I've seen in my life and the most stupid scene in the last 50 years

>700

Attached: AHHHhhhHHHhhhHHHHhh.jpg (1200x632, 233K)

Bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time

Attached: tumblr_ou1pidWYMp1ws0kbdo2_640.png (598x593, 251K)

Attached: Hi Homer what can I.gif (540x190, 1.6M)

Attached: DOODLY DOODLY DOODLY.gif (540x190, 1.47M)

really, what the fuck did Gunn mean by this?

Disregard this, I suck cocks

Attached: GABBA GABBA HEY.gif (540x190, 1.4M)

>It ain't healthy for a mammalian body to hop more than 50 jumps at a time.
Wait, so the Kree are mammals? Did Gunn just imply that the Kree come from Earth?

Attached: just two mammals.jpg (798x421, 21K)

>mammals only originated on Earth
Brainlet post

Being a mammal doesn't designate what planet you come from, it just implies what kind of animal you are.

I liked this scene. I thought it was funny and weird.

Did Gunn go back to supreme architect of cosmic mcu or he'll just do Guardians 3?

This shit has to be someone's fetish. It's the only explanation.

>yfw there are also mammals on Jupiter

Attached: Super MIke.jpg (597x615, 161K)

These movies are based on comic books and comic books are stupid. It's pretty simple.

Unlikely, but THIS will become a fetish.

Attached: Ribbon Mantis.png (1258x664, 1.28M)

you know that mammalians evolved on earth right?

Yondu is not Kree.

Every complex lifeform we're currently aware of evolved on Earth, so that's not really saying much.

According to James Gunn, they also evolved on Asgard sweet Rabbit

is anyone remotely aware on how evolution works tho?

Convergent evolution is a thing. But having similarities doens't mean being the same thing

>a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur, the secretion of milk by females for the nourishment of the young, and (typically) the birth of live young.

As long as it convergently evolves into something that fits this description, we're good.

define animal and define milk. Define typically and of course define vertebrate.

a sulfur-reducting creature covered in silicon fur that has a pyrite skeleton cannot be a mammal, even if it have a mammary-like gland and gives birth of live young.

but of course, that would require that the storyteller want to create something thats not just color coded humans, with marvel of course doesn't.

All life has evolved on earth.

I liked Yondu in 1 but he was fucking based in 2

If they produce milk, and have hair, they probably count under some definition of the word.

Feel free to masturbate as much as you want, but don't feel compelled to make posts out of it.

of course normies get defensive

You're calling other people normies when you're posting roughly the equivalent of a Neil deGrasse Tyson tweet.

feel free to find the source where you think I copied my post. I'll wait.

or, read something interesting.

Okay kid. The Marvel cosmic universe is not trying to be compatible with real world science. Calm down.

"Mammalian" in a space-faring context could mean "similar to mammals through convergent evolution without technically being one". Or, just as likely, all life in the Galaxy was shuffled around by Celestials and there are actual genuine mammals that share a common ancestor with the ones on Earth spread out across the universe. This is a universe where the laws of physics revolve around magic stones.

>It ain't healthy for a mammalian body to shitpost on Yea Forums more than 50 posts at a time.
>We're about to 700!!!

Attached: milk.jpg (633x759, 89K)

>This is a universe where the laws of physics revolve around magic stones.
That was until thanny boi came along

Did you not quite grasp the meaning of "roughly the equivalent"?

It has already has.

first, define the acceptable radius of error, otherwise pigeons become mammals because of the Crop milk they generate

I hate it when people draw out consonants like that. It turns a scream into a long exhale that doesn't make any sense. It's upsetting to see this mistake made so frequently in professional comics.

>comics are dumb lolz
Redditor

It can get pretty fucking stupid when it corcerns character motivations and questionable actions.

that looks so weird and stupid, B class movie

VTEC JUST KICKED IN, YO

Wow you are very smart

I think it was just meant to be hilarious to the audience to break up the drama in the movie a bit. I remember losing my shit during this scene.

Attached: 1495053203402.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

why didn't he eye just pop out?