Oh come on.. even Jaime Hewlett?

Attached: 3AFF3594-4E2E-45C9-95E4-5C0ACB27566C.jpg (733x1003, 881K)

You never read Tank Girl?
You never knew Hewlett was from England?
Of course he's a giant fag.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Just about the equivalent of people who defended slavery

He's right though

have sex incel

you’re right...I should’ve seen the signs

I love draconian, big government, religious fundie backed laws as much as the next high school drop out but come on.

Sorry, sensible people disagree with you bud.

Men shouldn't be making laws, period. If a law isn't made by men AND women, it's either a bad law, or the legislature of a shithole too backward to be allowed to govern itself. Possibly both.

>There are laws against murder
>That is draconian to you

You say that as if you think you have a normal, sensible, majority-shared opinion.
You don't, OP.

Have these people always been like this, and social media just put it out in the open? Or did current year make them exponentially more crazy?

Yea he's actually not a hillbilly incel so...

In reality you're the crazy one, user. You're a vocal minority but you think you're normal because you hang out in an echo chamber all day.

Ok but we have the better memes lol

kys christcuck

>You're a vocal minority but you think you're normal because you hang out in an echo chamber all day.
Twitter?
Tumblr?
The Huffington Post?

you didn't have to make the same post twice.

also
>appeal to popularity

400 posts of political shit-flinging with zero discussion related to cartoons or comics, here we come!

Attached: 1518330034615.gif (318x174, 552K)

>CaptainAmerica.jpg

Appeal to popularity is a valid argument in a debate of the normalcy of a viewpoint.

Here you go

Attached: hydra cap.png (500x353, 88K)

>using incel unironically

What do you prefer to be called?

Chad Thundercock

As if you care what happens to the kid once their out of the mom's body.

Can I call you cuck for short?

I'm just here to see if mods will ever do their job

I agree with this sentence wholeheartedly, so why are they so angry at the anti-abortion law? The fetus is its own body.

Or how about chundercock. Cause the sight of your cock makes whores chunder.

he's right though

Chuck

>The fetus is its own body.
So there'd be no problem if women just had placentas removed and then once the baby was dead had it scraped out?

If your entire argument is "you don't care about the child when they come out either that's why they should be dead" you're on the losing end of said argument especially on morals

it's literally not, if it were its own body it wouldn't need to exist within and be physically attached to another body to survive

men make the laws period you kike loving faggot

Doesn't /pol/ get that anti-abortion laws means more black babies?

I think their argument is that the life of the fetus isn't the only thing that matters and reducing your argument to something you don't even care about in the long term is disingenuous.

>So there'd be no problem if women just had placentas removed and then once the baby was dead had it scraped out?
Abortion doctors should just remove the entire uterus. Abortion should come with obligatory sterilization.

>if it were its own body it wouldn't need to exist within and be physically attached to another body to survive
So you're saying that if black people were really people they wouldn't be dependent on the government to survive?

I agree with this. Overturn Roe v Wade. It was made by men

Attached: 17.jpg (816x586, 73K)

Attached: maga btw.jpg (816x586, 66K)

The Governor who signed the law was a woman

>Abortion doctors should just remove the entire uterus. Abortion should come with obligatory sterilization.
You know, when you say things like this, your argument that you don't regulate women's bodies rings hollow, m8.

Roe v Wade isn't a law and it was Norma McCorvey's argument that created it.

That doesn't trump their desire for women to face the consequences of their actions.

Attached: trump is the height of masculinity.jpg (816x586, 71K)

This, the Supreme Court that ruled on it was all men IIRC. If we want equality a court with women included needs to decide

Enacting a law and legislating aren't the same thing.

Over-use of the word 'should' betrays your imperative horseshit. Red flags like this are great pussy repellent.

See
A woman was involved in the process.

Just sterilize every one

lmao who tf cares, abortion is cool, don't be a limp dick conservative, I can't believe russians convinced 4channers to become such massive snowflake faggots, its just abortion, jesus christ, I'd crush a fetus in my bare fists

Alright, Yea Forums, I'm a woman(child) here.

The new abortion should only apply to those who have been raped, have medical problems because of the baby, or if the baby is going to a potato or have some other disability. It should also apply to teen mom's because they shouldn't have kids. Also the abortion must happen during the early trimester, because anything past that is bad and the who keephaving abortion after abortion will legally have their uterus removed because they're not using it productively.

>muh russians
This meme with no source again, how embarrassing.

>murder
I'm sure whenever you jackoff you cry over the mass grave that is your jizz.

Based. Fuck kids. Their cell count isn't as high as mine so it's okay to kill the faggots

holy shit you spineless balding at 17 fuck, go jerk off while crying because you've never left the fucking house, I've never seen a conservative under 35 who had hair

>All men are anti-abortion!
>All women are pro-abortion!

When did this meme begin?

>You know, when you say things like this, your argument that you don't regulate women's bodies rings hollow, m8.
What argument?
I'm saying people who use their genitals irresponsibly deserve to lose them and AIDS isn't being spread like wildfire anymore.
I don't care about abortion - I already think most people deserve to die anyway.

>Red flags like this are great pussy repellent.
That's a good thing considering I'm married and the wife gets jealous easily.

Attached: 1487520161439.jpg (660x1020, 364K)

>I've never seen a conservative

>medical problems with pregnancies only happen during early trimesters
>women who have been raped can always seek abortions immediately
>teens can always seek abortions immediately
Fuzzy logic is fuzzy.
>their uterus removed because they're not using it productively.
Eh, the chickenpox vaccine was created with aborted fetal tissue. Who are you to say what is productive?

Just give out free birth control pills/shots/patches/whatever, never have an unwanted baby again.

Are you saying he's wrong? I seriously hope you aren't.

Nonono! TOO REASONABLE. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

not being aware of how the russians manipulated you is sad af bruh, I don't need sourcing, sourcing is for fags and russians, this isn't reddit you conservative sack of cum

Attached: why wont they love me.jpg (816x586, 53K)

>Sacrifice child to Moloch
>Get to voice Squirrel Girl in Marvel cartoons

Hollywood!

Attached: squirrel_girl_abortion.jpg (727x960, 98K)

It's the world we live in. People can't stand each other. Makes me want Yellowstone to erupt

tbf, Stemcell research now has progressed to the point where you don't even need fetuses anymore. Just a tiny part of you will do nicely.

>UGH! Why are these elected officials doing their jobs!

lmao you know its true incel bitch, if you could naturally attract a mate you wouldn't need to suck the titty of russian propaganda, stupid fuck

Why? This only means more blacks and they don't want that, right?

Based hollywood slut wanting to shed responsibility to keep fucking.

Also if you stand on one issue you must support these other issues exactly as the party that supports your one issue says

What women don't realize is that they do have full control. They choose to have sex, and their body follows the process.
We all want to be able to have our vices (drinking, drugs, smoking, and yes, sex) with no consequences, and that just isn't possible. It's actually removing a sense of responsibility from both parties. As a woman, I see it as more women trying to baby other women into a false sense of comfort for something that is truly, BIOLOGICALLY sinful..
I'm not religious but it is wrong to kill someone that hasn't done anything wrong. And a fetus is a life, I've seen 23 week preemies, at age 4 and 5 flourishing. It's sick knowing people "clump of cells" them all the way up to crowning...

caring about a fetus is some weak ass shit, grow some balls and abort something, holy shit snowflake conservatives

>When you're running out of time and you don't care if the goyim know or not anymore.

Attached: jewbortion.png (903x338, 41K)

Women elected those men so they could make those laws
Its not mens fault if women are so awful not even other women would vote for them

Her body, her choice asshole

>her body

Let me stop you right there.

A teenager has to ask for written permission from their parents to get Tylenol in the nurse's office.
Yet, they can go get an invasive and traumatizing procedure done with no consent. Very nice, very progressive.

I agree las should be made by dogs not men

If the medical problems arise late term then that can be the exception and women should be encouraged to get abortions early on. We could even set up something with the government to make it easier for teenage women and rape victims to get abortion easier than they usually would've during the starting trimesters.
True, but still. The world should aim to be a little more moral (but not entirely in a Christian way).

>pot calling the kettle black

I love how sentimental some people are over a person who isn't even born yet, but once that happens the "fuck you, got mine" mentality kicks in.

thinking abortion is traumatizing lmao, snowflake, grow some balls holy shit you're pathetic

I'm a girl
I forget girls just grow babies every once in awhile, gotta pluck them like fruit from a tree. Men don't have anything to do with making children! Get out of my uterus!

Why the fuck is this a discussion on Yea Forums
Why do none of you understand that even the repubs who passed the bill know it goes way too far and it exists solely to push the issue back to the supreme court through appeals
Why do any of you give a flying fuck about abortion, I know you're not women

Attached: abandonthread.gif (340x255, 951K)

>I'm a girl
Okay, and?

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.
>rape victim
>better carry my rapists child!
>stupid teenager
>better bring more children into welfare!
>severe birth/mental defect
>better burden the system!
>ectopic pregnancy
>better die!

Ok, how would batman stop a woman trying to get an illegal abortion without accidentally the baby or the mother?

He’s not even American, why is he whining about it?

Abortion doesn't actually reduce crime.

It's not my responsibility to do so, I didn't have the sex to make the baby. That, and there's many resources for supporting pregnant women. I work for one such resource.

maybe if these balding incels had ever actually touched a living breathing woman they'd start being pro-abortion

Attached: postrareincels.jpg (816x586, 70K)

I didn't mention crime rates?

based hewlett

women get more jail time for aborting a rape baby than the rapist does for raping her, that's not draconian to you?

Because it falls in line with their political side. If the anti-abortion sentiment was a traditionally left-leaning thing you know damn well a lot of the same people would be for it. Aside from the (genuine) softy Christfags.

Is the morning-after pill not a thing anymore? Why do people act like if a woman is raped her only chance of not having the baby is through abortion?

>Children should be punished for the crimes of their father.

you work to support other men's pregnant wives, what a fucking cuck. Abortion is fine, fuck fetuses lmao, stop being a bitch

Liberals havent been cool since the very early 2000s

if a rapist put a sapient tapeworm into you, you'd be fine with giving it your life force for 9 months then have it explode out of you?

Sure, if you want to word it that way.

I can see both sides of this argument. The pro "choice" aspect is obvious: bodily autonomy and the probability increase of an unwanted child being more of a burden on the system than an abortion.

That being said, I feel as if many fail to see the pro "life" argument. Take into consideration the banal ultimate reason why individuals are pro life. It generally stems from the life aspect of the ideology in which an egg has been fertilized by a sperm. If uninterrupted, this process will result in a fully functioning human being. Pro life individuals typically say that "it isn't alive" when it is obvious that this is not the case. Sperm cells themselves are "alive." Once can say that a zygote is not human (which itself can be considered an erroneous statement), however one cannot say that a zygote is not in the process of becoming a human.

There is an economic rationale for this as well. While unwanted children can be a bane on society, the alternative in western countries leaves much to be desired. The primary reasoning for the deficit of labor the west experiences is because of a lack of children. The previous workforce was to expansive that our systems evolved to facilitate the surplus of labor. Since it is unlikely that we will devolve the system - as that would mean a marked reduction in profit - we either need 1.) to replace the workforce with an outside source or 2.) have more children. The prblem with the former is that if we introduce a population with a high birthrate into a population with a low birthrate, then the fundamental demographic of the country changes if population change is viewed as a function that tends to infinity. This can be dangerous for many reasons: it leads to the proliferation of in group preferences, the advent of an "us vs them" mentality, and - most importantly - a race to the bottom for the price of labor. The only feasible alternative that would prevent this is for the indigenous population to have more children.

That is considered abortion to these people.

>We can't burden the system!
>Also, we need more immigrants.

>an unwanted load of cum is a child

Man, these conservatives are really fucking gung-ho about the un-born. They'll do anything for the un-born. They care so fucking much about you from conception to nine months.

They don't want to fuckin' hear from you once you're born, they don't give a fuck about you then. No neonatal care, no day care, no headstart, no school lunch, no welfare, no nothing; if you're pre-born you're fine, if you're pre-school you're FUCKED.

Attached: andersoncooperistiredofyourshit.gif (220x212, 86K)

> lumpy flesh sacks are kids

you know how I know these conservative incels don't really think fetuses are kids? they don't include them in their pedo shit threads. I'd have a fetus milkshake, what happened to turn Yea Forums into a den of snowflakes goddamn

Attached: sitting down.jpg (816x586, 76K)

A zygote is a child, yes.

I'd rather neither of those things.
Try to stay on topic though.

I bet this double nigger works for one of those phony "crisis pregnancy centers" that literally trick people into not receiving proper medical care

Incorrect.

>You don't want to kill children? Then why don't you support gibs!

That's wrong and you know it.

>I don't care about abortion - I already think most people deserve to die anyway.
this post is probably satire but this is Yea Forums so I can't tell

Attached: stetson-temple-hat-3__42084.1499709924.450.450.jpg (360x450, 71K)

>They don't want to fuckin' hear from you once you're born, they don't give a fuck about you then.
Conservatives oppose the murder of born children just as much as they oppose the murder of unborn children. It's completely consistent.

given, american liberals need backbone too, but conservatives have literally never been cool except with balding teens who fell for russian propoganda. Conservativism is boring Christian garbage used to make weaker conservatives pay for stronger conservatives stuff.

Well, if you're not going care about the laws and instutions that affect a child once it's out of the womb then you can fuck off with prying yourself into people's business prior. America has a shit, business-style healthcare system, a shit, near-draconian education system, shit ability to make sure people are housed. These are the things that could give a kid a quality life and even encourage more people to have kids instead of abort.

Abortion only increased the black illegitimacy rate. It's one of the cornerstones of modern nigger behavior.

>literally underageb&
If you don't recognize those words just get the fuck out.

comic books

Glad we don't have any of those where I live.

who cares tho, let's say it is a kid, if I had a womb and a real kid was in it I'd still murder the fucking kid. It's fine. Don't be a faggot.

Attached: 00045768.0003.gif (125x125, 24K)

Life begins at fertilization. Fuck your made up "rights"

"No."

those "crisis pregnancy centers" are the only places that can give poor, insurance-less moms some sort of care. a due date, emotional support. they can even do ultrasounds. but they aren't OB's. No shit they can't give them medical care.

i don't give a fuck when life begins, abortion is fine regardless if it is a kid or not. Don't be a snowflake

And it ends when when it gets aborted.

It's not ok to kill a bundle of cells, but it is the divine right of all American to be gunned down in their schools.

Martyrs of Freedom

Attached: file.png (1134x850, 1.71M)

>american liberals need backbone too
There are precisiely two actual liberals in the legislature and both of them are constantly shit on by the democrats because the democrats aren't liberals. The democrats are fucking pretend liberals. They're republicans who swapped sides after Reagan because they couldn't stomach the 100% openly racist policymaking. They just wanted to be rich cunts, not rich RACIST cunts.

So instead of the democrats being a liberal party and the republicans being a conservative party we have the democrats being a conservative party that occasionally flirts with maybe one day thinking about an exploratory committee on and the repubs being a party that acts like saturday morning cartoon villains making the dems look not-evil.

American politics have been fucked sideways for 40 years and people just noticing now because of Trump are blind

Okay, it's one thing to care about a fetus. It's another to care about a fucking cell with absolutely no thoughts or feelings.

Murdering babies doesn't change those failed programs, user. I know you reeeeally want to pop their limbs off one by one, but that wont fix healthcare or education.

If you really think you are fighting conservatives then its no wonder why you keep loosing

>it's a women ignore science for feelings episode

"No."

>those "crisis pregnancy centers" are the only places that can give poor, insurance-less moms some sort of care
Except, you know, planned parenthood. You know, that place with real doctors? The ones you actual fucking monsters prevent people from finding while you guilt them into keeping a baby they don't want after tricking them into coming in because they thought you WERE a planned parenthood?

Kill yourself

>only women should decide for women
>but damn, do women also need to decide for men
clown world.

It's alive, niggerfaggot. It deserves to live.